It's time for my Hairfinity Vitamins review.
So is this the miraculous product at your hair needs? It surely depends:
- pretty good formula and ingredients
- several side effects
- quite affordable
But could this promising hair supplement be actually a scam?
Well – we're going to find out the truth in this review.
Note: This review is based on my research + opinion on Hairfinity Vitamins.
Full Name: Hairfinity Healthy Hair Vitamins by Brock Beauty
Product Type: Hair Supplement
Best Actual Price: Around $25
Cheapest Place To Buy: Amazon
Designed For: Nourishing the hair from within – it claims to:
- support healthy hair
- improve hair strength and growth
- promote longer hair
My Rating: 6 out of 10
Recommended?: Not really – there are a few cons about it:
- triggers some side effects
- does not really help with hair loss
- quite expensive for its quality
If you ask me, I know a much better hair supplement with about the same price (even slightly lower).
It makes a much better option for your money.
What I Liked About It
- Helps make the hair stronger and longer
- Contains some essential vitamins for hair
- Made by a reputable brand
- Has a lot of authentic customer reviews
- Quite easy to take on a daily basis (2 pills)
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Some major hair growth ingredients are missing
- Worsens hair loss in some cases
- Causes some adverse reactions
- Has some complaints about shipping and product quality
- Quite pricey for what it can do
#1 – How It Works & Producer
Now – let's talk about Hairfinity Vitamins' basic info:
- the producer behind it
- how it works
- what hair issues it treats
1. How It Works
If you ask me, Hairfinity Vitamins has a very brief description.
The main goal is to nourish your hair from within.
It claims to work in the following ways:
- making the hair longer and stronger faster
- promoting overall hair health
- addressing the hair's specific needs
- maintaining the strength of existing hair and nails
- creating an environment for the hair to thrive
Also, it might be helpful for you to know that it's a vegan supplement.
Now – these benefits are due to its Capilsana Complex.
It contains some major ingredients that help with hair growth.
But we will talk more about that in the following chapters.
Overall – it's a pretty promising supplement.
Its formula surely does what it claims – in terms of boosting hair growth and strength.
It doesn't really help with shedding, but it doesn't even claim that.
So it doesn't have any exaggerated promises.
2. Company Behind
Brock Beauty produces Hairfinity.
Firstly – let me list down the facts I found on its website:
- can be reached through its email, social media accounts and contact page
- products include hair vitamins, care products and vitamin boosters
- you can buy supplements, shampoo, conditioner, accessories and hair masks
Also – a lot of people actually tried its product.
So it has many authentic reviews available on its retail websites.
Overall – it's a trustworthy brand and it's definitely not a scam.
You can buy its products and supplements without any risks.
#2 – Ingredients (8 out of 10)
In my view, Hairfinity Vitamins has a good overall formula.
It's mostly based on 2 classes of ingredients:
- Proprietary Blend
- minerals + vitamins
If you ask me, some of the compounds are really helpful for hair.
The doses for all of them are pretty good (and safe, most importantly).
However – I found some problems with the formula:
- Biotin has a very high dose (high risk of side effects)
- Only one important herbal extract (Horsetail)
Again – it contains some decent ingredients.
Some of the compounds in the blend are promising.
But honestly – the best thing they can do is to improve hair strength.
So as a supplement against hair loss, it's very weak.
But as a hair growth/strengthening product, it's pretty good.
It's all about what you're using it for.
Anyway – let's take a look at the compounds inside it.
1. Capilsana® Complex Proprietary Blend (960 mcg)
Firstly – Hairfinity Vitamins' proprietary blend has several ingredients:
- MSM – influences hair growth and helps produce keratin 
- Pea Protein Powder – prevents hair damage
- Horsetail Herb Extract – stimulates hair growth 
Capilsana® Complex is the trademark ingredient of this brand.
It contains Horsetail – which is known to help with hair thinning.
But it doesn't really block DHT excess, which is a major cause of hair loss.
Now – all of these compounds are listed in a blend.
So we really don't know the dose of each ingredient.
All in all, this blend doesn't seem very impressive to me.
2. Vitamins + Minerals
Hairfinity Vitamins also contain several nutrients:
- Vitamin A – makes sure the scalp is moisturized
- Thiamine – promotes healthy hair follicles
- Vitamin C – protects hair from oxidative stress 
- Riboflavin – maintains the necessary level of collagen 
- Vitamin B6 – supports healthy hair growth
- Folate – adds volume and decreases premature greying of the hair
- Vitamin D – reduces the chances of having hair loss and alopecia 
- Niacin – increases hair fullness and growth 
- Vitamin B12 – assists in keeping the hair healthy
- Biotin – helps keratin production to maintain healthy hair and nails 
- Pantothenic Acid – strengthens and nourishes hair follicles
- Calcium – plays a vital role in cell growth to reduce hair loss 
As you can see, it has several vitamins/minerals good for hair health.
The list is quite impressive (compared to similar products).
However, it still lacks some crucial minerals:
In terms of hair benefits – they are way more important than all the other nutrients above.
Besides, the high dose of biotin is also a problem.
The ideal dose should be under 1000-1500 mcg/day, while Hairfinity has 2500 mcg.
Its high number of side effects is the main consequence.
Overall – Hairfinity comes with a decent formula.
It contains a lot of essential nutrients to make the hair stronger and healthy.
But it lacks some major herbal extracts for hair loss.
Honestly – it's a good supplement, but it's not something I would recommend.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (8 out of 10)
Now – let's look more into Hairfinity Vitamins' features.
Hairfinity' pills can be described by these phrases:
- cream-white colored capsules
- average size
- formulated as capsules
If you ask me, this product is pretty easy to swallow, since it's designed as capsules.
If you ask me, Hairfinity Vitamins has some standard directions.
You're required to take 2 capsules daily.
If you notice, it has the same serving size as most of the other hair supplements.
Honestly – I don't see any problems with the instructions.
They should indicate the specific time to take the product.
But other than that, the directions are not hard to follow.
#4 – Results (8 out of 10)
As I mentioned, there are a lot of authentic reviews for this product.
So you can tell really worked for people who actually tried it.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional or fake ones.
1. Positive Opinions
There are some reviews about Hairfinity Vitamins on its official website.
But since I only want the authentic ones, I will look into the comments on Amazon.
So far – it has a total of 4.4/5 stars, which is quite high.
Now – here are the opinions of the satisfied customers:
- Some mentioned that it grew their hair significantly.
- Most of them said their hair became stronger and longer.
- Others noticed less balding and hair thinning.
- There were also people who said their hair became shinier and softer.
Now – the majority of the comments were about stronger and longer hair.
Some experienced new hair growth on the bald spots.
So it looks like it worked in a lot of people.
2. Negative Opinions
As always, we're also going to list down the complaints about Hairfinity Vitamins:
- Some customers received broken and incomplete products.
- Others didn't like the adverse effects they experienced after taking it.
- A few of them said that it's overpriced for its quality.
- The rest noticed no improvement in their hair growth and strength.
Again – it has a high dose of biotin.
So there's a high chance that it causes acne, pimples and breakouts.
In fact, these are by far the most common complaints it has (more on this below).
But all in all, Hairfinity has enough complaints.
If I have to judge, Hairfinity is not a bad product.
But the major reviews it has are related to hair strength and length.
There's not much about hair loss, thinning, balding and shedding.
So it's not the strongest supplement from this point of view.
#5 – Side Effects (3 out of 10)
Unfortunately – Hairfinity Vitamins has a lot of complaints.
It's about a number of people who didn't have good experience with it.
So if you're curious, here are the side effects it caused:
- itchiness and allergic reactions
- cystic acne and breakouts
- migraines and nausea
- hair shedding and breakage
Honestly – I was only expecting to hear about acne and breakouts.
The reason is the high dosage of biotin.
But to my surprise, there are quite a lot of people who had the opposite effect in terms of hair.
I'm talking about increased hair loss and shedding.
Honestly – it's the last thing you want to hear from a product.
That especially it's a supplement that promotes healthy hair.
Again – it's a side effect that will not appear in most people.
But if you ask me, it's not a regular side effect for a hair supplement.
So I don't think it's worth the risk.
#6 – Price (3 out of 10)
In my view, Hairfinity Vitamins' price is not worth it.
It's not a bad product, but it's not the most practical choice either.
1. The Exact Price
The price of Hairfinity Vitamins on its website is $24.99.
If you're looking for discounts and bundles, there's another place.
You can buy from its official store on Amazon:
- Single pack costs $24.99
- 2 packs cost $49.99
- 6 packs cost $149
- Free Shipping and discounts upon subscription
In most cases, its price is not far from similar products.
But it's not very effective for hair loss, shedding or thinning.
And most people looking for hair supplements are dealing with these issues.
Now, if you want a product that will speed up your hair growth, Hairfinity is a good choice.
But otherwise, I wouldn't recommend it.
When it comes to its hair loss/thinning benefits – it's way too expensive.
2. Competitors’ Price
Let me suggest a way better option in the same price range.
It's my top recommended hair supplement – Folexin:
- Folexin's formula focuses on treating hair issues, especially hair loss.
- It's based on classic herbal extracts, vitamins and minerals.
- Hairfinity contain vitamins and helpful ingredients for the hair.
- But its formula works more for strengthening..
- Folexin normally costs $24.95 per bottle.
- In the best case, you can buy it for $17-18 (for large supplies).
- Hairfinitys cost $24.99, with no major discounts for larger supplies.
Honestly – I still prefer Folexin to Hairfinity.
Again, it's a supplement for hair loss, shedding and thinning.
But it also works wonders for hair growth.
So if you have the budget to buy Hairfinity, go for Folexin instead.
It costs about the same (a bit less actually), but its effect is way better.
To sum it up, Hairfinity is quite pricey for its value.
Sure – it's proven to be effective for a lot of people.
But it doesn't address the major hair problems.
So I advise you to spend your money on a more quality product.
#7 – Final Conclusions
I will give you a quick summary of my thoughts on Hairfinity.
1. Good Ingredients
In my view, Hairfinity's formula has a good composition:
- a lot of vitamins essential for hair health
- proprietary blend composed of promising substances
- promotes stronger, fast-growing and longer hair
Even so, it's not my personal favorite.
The overall formula could be much better (especially when it comes to herbs).
Right now, it can only grow hair that is already very healthy.
When it comes to hair loss and thinning, it lacks a lot of strong compounds.
2. Some Side Effects
Unfortunately – Hairfinity caused several adverse reactions.
The most popular are the ones listed below:
- allergic reactions
- hair shedding and breakage
Firstly – a high dose of biotin can be pretty dangerous.
So I would attribute most of these side effects to that reason.
3. Quite Expensive
At first look, Hairfinity's price is similar to most hair supplements.
One monthly supply costs $25 everywhere.
However – it doesn't really do much in terms of treating major hair problems.
So I would prefer it to have a lower price tag.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Not really – I don't think it's the best option:
- A little pricey for what it can do
- Lacks major hair ingredients (iron, zinc, DHT blockers)
- High risk of adverse reactions
- Many complaints on increased hair loss
In my honest view, Hairfinity Vitamins is a decent product.
Actually – it has a lot of vitamins good for the hair.
But the overall formula is quite weak for most hair issues.
So if you're looking for a really helpful product, I have a better option.
It's a supplement called Folexin and it has some superior features:
- Contains some of the top hair growth ingredients
- Has a very affordable pricing
- Formula really works for hair thinning, loss and shedding
- Safe to use
Overall – Folexin is still the better hair supplement (in my view).
It has the best formula from the market for a really low price.
So if you really want real help for your major hair issues, go for it instead.
It's extremely affordable for most budgets.