It's time to review Zenwise Digestive Enzymes – which looks like a promising product.
Now – it looks like it's helpful for digestion, but is it really so?:
- a lot of reviews from previous users
- standard formulation
- fair price tag
We're going to study more about this product in this review.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Zenwise Digestive Enzymes.
Full Name: Digestive Enzymes by Zenwise
Product Type: Digestion Supplement
Best Actual Price: $19.97
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its official website
Designed For: Promoting a healthy digestive system – it helps with:
- replenishing good enzymes
- supporting the immune system
- relieving stomach discomfort
My Rating: 8 out of 10
Recommended?: Yes and no – it's actually a good choice overall.
There are only few small issues I found about it:
- triggers some side effects
- takes a bit of time to work
- slightly weak formulation
Honestly – there's a more suitable product for digestive issues alone, so that's what I advise you to go for instead.
What I Liked About It
- Has some promising ingredients
- Really convenient to use (one capsule/day)
- Comes with a lot of satisfied customers
- Pretty affordable pricing
- Has a professional website
- Available in a travel-friendly version
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Tends to work slower than expected
- Cause several adverse reactions
- Some ingredients have low doses
- Has complaints about its packaging/shipping
#1 – Claims & Producer
Firstly – let's take a look at the general details of Zenwise Digestive Enzymes:
- how it works internally
- the producer behind it
- what health issues it targets
Zenwise Digestive Enzymes is a supplement for digestion.
It comes in 2 different versions:
- Digestive Enzymes Bottle
- Travel Tin Supplement
Basically – they are exactly the same thing, but one is designed for travelling.
But in this review, we will focus on the bottle version, as it's more popular.
Now – it has a lot of promises that it promotes a healthy digestive system.
So in order to do that, it works through this mechanism:
- helps in digesting the food
- supports gut flora
- boosts the immune system
- relieve constipation, gas, bloating and discomfort
- provides antioxidants
- aids nutrient absorption
If you ask me, it's a promising supplement.
It has a lot of good features – especially in improving digestive health.
One good thing about it also is its travel version.
So at least it will be easy for you to take it anywhere with you.
Overall – it's a pretty impressive product.
Zenwise is the company behind Digestive Enzymes.
It's a pretty known brand that offers different supplements.
After careful research, here's what I found out about it:
- contact info includes email support, phone number and mailing address
- sells products for digestion, brain, heart and joint
- there are also supplements for mood, sleep and immune support
- a lot of customers reviewed its products
If you ask me, Zenwise is a very credible company.
I would say that you can safely buy from this brand, simply because it's surely not a scam.
#2 – Ingredients (9 out of 10)
Now – Zenwise Digestive Enzymes has a pretty standard formula.
It contains the following substances:
- prebiotic blend
- herbal compounds
- probiotic blend
- sea vegetable complex
However – some of the doses are on the low side, to be honest.
But still, most of the ingredients have several benefits in terms of digestion.
However, it's the kind of supplement that doesn't work very fast.
But if you're patient – it has all chances to be effective.
So here are the compounds from this product.
1. Advanced Enzyme & Prebiotic System (400 mg)
The first set of ingredients in Zenwise Digestive Enzymes is a prebiotic mix.
Prebiotics work as food for the good bacteria (probiotics).
As for enzymes, they are are essential to speed up reactions in our body.
Now – here are exact composition of this blend:
- Inulin – helps to get the bowel moving 
- Glucoamylase – promotes smooth digestion
- Amylase – supports breaking down carbohydrates 
- Bromelain – stops the growth of intestinal bacteria 
- Cellulase – participates in the production of energy in the body
- Invertase – boosts the immune system 
- Lactase – helps digest lactose to give energy
- Bacterial Protease – plays a role in breaking down proteins
- Papain – reduces pain, swelling and inflammation 
- Lipase – supports fat digestion 
- Maltase – breaks down carbohydrates for easy absorption
As you can see, these compounds are essential to the body's systems.
So they surely make a good addition to this supplement.
2. Probiotic Blend (5 mg)
As we all know, probiotics are the good bacteria from your gut.
So here are the probiotics from Zenwise Digestive Enzymes:
- Bifidobacterium longum – helps break down sugars in food
- Lactobacillus acidophilus – reduces cholesterol and fats 
- Bifidobacterium animalis lactis – decreases gastrointestinal symptoms 
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus – prevents intestinal disorders 
- Bifidobacterium bifidum – fights off bad bacteria in the gut
- Lactobacillus casei – treats diarrhea and other digestive problems 
- Bifidobacterium breve – reduces constipation and abdominal pain
- Lactobacillus salivarius – helps with the digestion of protein
- Bacillus subtilis – improves digestive health 
- Lactobacillus plantarum – allows the body to easily absorb nutrients
Also – it works to maintain the balance in the body.
Now – the dose of this blend is pretty standard.
But this product isn't a classic probiotic – so you can't really expect a high dose.
3. Sea Vegetable Complex (15 mg)
Another blend is the Sea Vegetable Complex.
Here's the composition of the complex:
- Bladderwrack Extract – helps relieve diarrhea
- Wakame – provides dietary fibers and health-promoting molecules 
- Nori – is a good source of vitamins, proteins, vitamins and other essentials 
This mix is a pretty good move, since it helps with gut health and digestion.
However – it might also be a cause of allergic reactions in some people.
4. Herbal Compounds
Lastly – Zenwise Digestive Enzymes also contains some herbal ingredients:
- Papaya Fruit Powder – increases intestinal motility 
- Apple Pectin – alleviates diarrhea and constipation 
- Ginger Root Powder – supports smooth movement in the digestive tract
- Fennel Seed Powder – soothes irritation in the intestines 
- Turmeric Root Powder – provides antioxidants in the body
- Peppermint Leaf Extract – relieves bloating, gas and indigestion 
It's clear that herbal ingredients give a lot of benefits for digestion.
To sum it up, Zenwise Digestive Enzymes has a very good formula.
But there can be a problem with some of its doses and other ingredients.
It might work pretty slowly in some people.
Even so, it has a very good composition overall.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (9 out of 10)
Let me share with you some important info about Zenwise's product.
Here's how I would describe the physical features of Zenwise Digestive Enzymes:
- clear encapsulation
- light yellow powder inside
- average-sized pills
Honestly, it doesn't look anything special.
So it's a pretty typical supplement in terms of looks.
Now – Zenwise Digestive Enzymes is easy to take.
The instructions recommend taking a single pill per day, before eating.
If you ask me, it's a good feature.
No one wants to take a lot of pills every day.
Plus, you can also get it as a travel-friendly product.
Overall – there's nothing negative in this chapter.
#4 – Results (9 out of 10)
Fortunately – Zenwise Digestive Enzymes comes with a lot of reviews.
They are all written by people who actually tried it.
So it will give us different perspectives on how it worked.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional or fake ones.
1. Positive Opinions
Firstly – I don't really rely on the reviews from the official website.
In this case, I will feature the reviews from an online marketplace.
Now – according to Amazon, it got an overall rating of 4.4/5 stars.
So here's what people loved about Zenwise Digestive Enzymes:
- A lot of them said it helped them eat anything without worrying.
- Most mentioned that they didn't feel bloated/constipated anymore.
- Some experienced improved digestive systems after using it.
- The rest stated that they experienced regular bowel movements.
Obviously – it looks like it worked as it claims to.
Almost all of the reviews are identical.
So it's safe to say that it has the same benefits for most users.
That's really important for people who were experiencing digestive problems.
2. Negative Opinions
Of course, Zenwise Digestive Enzymes is not free of complaints.
So let's list down the negative feedback it received:
- Most of the complaints were about its side effects.
- Others received destroyed packaging.
- Some said that it changed to a weaker formula in the meantime.
- A few of them mentioned that it takes time to work.
As you can see, it tends to work slower than expected.
Also – a lot of people experienced several side effects.
That's probably because of some ingredients present in this supplement.
So you need to watch out for that.
To sum it up, Zenwise Digestive Enzymes has some varied reviews.
It worked in most cases, according to the previous buyers.
However – it tends to work slowly and it can cause side effects.
#5 – Side Effects (5 out of 10)
As I mentioned, there are several complaints about Zenwise Digestive Enzymes.
They are mostly about the adverse reactions it caused.
Here are the side effects mentioned in the reviews:
- allergic reactions
- intense hunger
- diarrhea and stomach cramps
- worsened gastritis and vomiting
- acne and breakouts
- chills and sweating
- weight gain
I'm quite shocked that it causes all these adverse reactions.
Although – diarrhea is pretty normal.
Almost all digestive supplements start off by regulating bowel movements.
Now – allergic reactions might be caused by some of the ingredients.
It's probably because of the Sea Vegetable Complex, soy or dairy.
But the rest of the mentioned side effects are pretty alarming.
So you need to watch out for that.
Overall – I recommend you to look for safer options in the market.
#6 – Price (8 out of 10)
In my view, Zenwise Digestive Enzymes has a good pricing.
I think it's fair, for the quality it offers.
1. The Exact Price
If you want to be sure you get a legit product, buy from its website.
So here are the packages available on the website:
- 60 count costs $19.97
- 100 count costs $23.97
- 180 count costs $26.97
- Offers free shipping
- 90 count Travel Tin costs $21.97
I also want to mention that Zenwise Digestive Enzymes is available on Amazon.
But the prices are almost the same.
If you ask me, it's a good deal in both.
It offers a lot of good features for the money.
My only complaint is that that it caused a lot of side effects in many previous users.
So it's still up to you if you want to go for it or not.
2. Competitors’ Price
If you allow me, I urge you to take a look Vita Balance Digestive Enzymes.
It's my top recommended digestion supplement:
- Vita Balance is made of varied ingredients and essential enzymes.
- The formula focuses to work on most digestive problems.
- Zenwise also contains varied ingredients in its formula.
- It works in most cases, but in a slower manner.
- Vita Balance requires 2 capsules daily.
- Meanwhile, Zenwise recommends only 1 pill/day.
- Vita Balance costs $24.80 normally, but it can be bought for only $16.
- The price of Zenwise is only $19.97 for 60 Count.
Honestly – both products look pretty good.
But in my view, Vita Balance Digestive Enzymes is the better choice.
Not only does it has a low price for a higher quantity, but it also has a lower risk of side effects.
Also – it's a supplement that many people swear by.
Overall – Zenwise Digestive Enzymes has a fair pricing.
It offers several good features that you can rely on.
But you still need to take note of the possible side effects.
So if I were you, I would rather buy a safer alternative.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Let me give you my summarized points on Zenwise Digestive Enzymes.
1. Decent Ingredients
In my view, Zenwise Digestive Enzymes has a very good formula.
It contains the following compounds:
- prebiotic blend
- herbal compounds
- probiotic blend
- Sea Vegetable Complex
Some of the doses are on the lower side, but they still work.
Just don't expect it to start working from the first days.
2. Triggers Side Effects
Now – Zenwise Digestive Enzymes seem to cause certain adverse effects.
Some of the complaints are pretty normal for a digestion supplement.
However – other side reactions are a little bit serious.
So I suggest that you look for the ingredients.
In that way, you will know if you have an allergy to some of its compounds.
3. Good Pricing
For the last part – Zenwise Digestive Enzymes has a fair pricing.
The price of one bottle (30 days supply) is $20.
Honestly – it's a good deal for the feature it offers.
So it's up to you if you decide to go for it.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Yes and No – it's a promising supplement with some good features.
But I found some small disadvantages:
- Causes several adverse reactions quite often
- Tends to work rather slow in some people
- Has some complaints about the packaging
Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad product.
But some of its ingredients are not suitable for all people.
It's one of the reasons why I don't recommend it.
So if you're looking for a better alternative, I have a suggestion.
What do I recommend instead?
I personally suggest Vita Balance Digestive Enzymes – my #1 digestion supplement:
- High quality and really affordable
- Contains an excellent combination of enzymes
- Has a unique and very strong formula
- Focuses more on most digestive issues
Zenwise Digestive Enzymes is a good option.
But in my view, Vita Balance Digestive Enzymes is better.
Not only it's more affordable but also, it's specially made for digestive issues.
So that's why it's still my top recommended digestion supplement.