It’s time to review DermaSet Anti-Aging Cream – which looks like a common skin care product.
But does this product really work?
Or are there any chances that this cream is a scam?:
- basic formula
- no full list of ingredients
- too pricey
I tried to dig deep into it, so that I could give you the real truth about this product.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on DermaSet Anti-Aging Cream.
Full Name: Anti-Aging Renewal Cream by DermaSet Skin Care
Product Type: Anti-Aging Cream
Best Actual Prize: Starts at $130
Cheapest Place To Buy: DermaSet's Official Website
Designed For: Skin renewal– it claims to:
- reduce wrinkles
- hydrate skin
- protect skin
My Rating: 3 out of 10
Recommended?: Definitely not –it's not a good option at all:
- doesn't have strong anti-aging ingredients
- limited info about the producer
- very expensive for its value
- has a lot of negative reviews
I personally recommend a way better anti-aging cream instead.
What I Liked About It
- Enough authentic reviews available
- Quite easy to find
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Absence of strong anti-aging ingredients
- Weak formula
- No full list of ingredients disclosed
- Many negative reviews
- Little to no info about the company
- High price tag
- Small quantity
- Biased 3rd party website reviews
- Can cause side effects (or no medical effect at all)
#1 – Claims & Producer
Here's what you should know about this product based on my research:
- company behind
- target skin problems
- how it works
According to this product's listing on Amazon – it states to be an “all-in-one anti-aging cream.”
And here's what that means (according to its claims):
- has ingredients that can penetrate deep into the skin
- slows down further signs of aging
- firms and tightens the skin
- pushes out age lines and crows feet
- decreases under-eye puffiness
- protects skin tone from photo-aging
Other than that, these are some of its additional promises:
- it's good for people with sensitive skin
- can be used for both men and women
- gives results in as early as 3 weeks
- hydrates skin throughout the day and night
- increases elasticity around the eye, face and neck area
- it's cruelty-free
To be honest, that's a long list.
Even famous products from big brands don't make such a high number claims like.
Lastly, there's also another statement I want to point out.
It claims this product's effectiveness is similar to injections (cosmetic injections and fillers, most likely).
And honestly, that's clearly exaggerated.
There's no way a topical product can have the same results as a cosmetic surgery.
If it could, everyone would be using it (instead of going for surgeries).
So this claim made me suspicious about DermaSet's cream.
2. Company Behind
This cream is made by a company called DermaSet Skin Care.
Upon looking for it, these are things I gathered so far:
- has an official website
- has a lot of complaints (TrustPilot and BBB)
- only offers one other product (Eye Serum)
- there's no contact info on their website
At the bottom of the official website, there's a tag linking to their Instagram and Facebook page.
Upon clicking these links, I noticed that their Facebook account leads to another person's account.
That's a major question sign, honestly.
Besides, there's no solid background about the company itself.
So overall – I don't trust it at all because a legit brand has a lot of available info about it.
#2 – Formula (4 out of 10)
Unfortunately, the ingredients of this cream is not clearly listed on its official website:
There are only a few compounds given out, but there's no actual label.
As for its given-out formula:
- has a very basic composition
- it's based on some mixed plant stem cells
Now – the formula itself is not too bad.
But it can't have the same effect as cosmetic procedures in any way (as it claims).
So let’s take a closer look at its 4 main substances that are mentioned.
1. Hyaluronic Acid
This is clearly a good compound because of its amazing benefits:
- has some potent anti-wrinkle properties
- retains skin moisture 
- plumps the skin
You're surely familiar with Hyaluronic Acid, as it's extremely common in most skin care products.
Now, research says that dry skin is one of the major reasons of skin aging.
Since Hyaluronic Acid is essential for hydration – it can lessen these visible effects.
2. Argireline Extract
As its website claims, this component should deliver similar results as cosmetic injections.
Now, I tried to look for the research done on Argireline.
And all I found is that it can mimic the effects of botulinum toxin (Botox) – but only mildly. 
So the actual claims are not true in reality.
Plus, topical is totally different from surgery, so there's no way it could work (even if it has the same potency).
This ingredient is a form of peptides.
And in terms of effect, it's actually very valuable (you can also find it in one of my top recommended creams).
Now, how can peptides help your skin?
- promote a relaxing effect
- improve skin barrier 
- firm skin
Having a strong skin barrier will lessen the effects of environmental damages.
So this compound's benefits are very important.
4. Plant Stem Cells
DermaSet contains a mix of plant stem cells:
- Apple Stem Cells
- Edelweiss Stem Cells
- Sea Fennel Stem Cells
In general, plant stem cells have several skin benefits:
- are potent antioxidants
- boost collagen production
- have an anti-inflammatory effect 
Still, in my view, these ingredients are relatively weak.
That's because their effect alone is not strong enough to reduce visible signs of aging.
And if does, it will take a long time.
So they surely help, but they're far from a miraculous remedy (as this product claims).
Honestly, this cream's formula isn't very impressive overall.
It does have some good skin care ingredients (Hyaluronic Acid and Peptides).
But these compounds don't come in their strongest form.
Plus, I'm sure this formula can't ever give you the same results as cosmetic injections, fillers or surgeries.
Besides, the full list of ingredients used is not available.
So I don't really recommend this cream.
#3 – Consistency & Dosage (3 out of 10)
Due to limited information, I can only give you the ones I could find.
1. The Consistency
Here's how I would describe the cream best:
- white cream
- light to thick consistency
- strong perfume scent
Again, these are the only available info I found and they may not be 100% true in reality.
But in theory, that's the overall consistency of this cream.
2. The Dosage
According to its website, here's how you should use this cream:
- First, clean your face and neck then pat it dry.
- Dispense a small amount on your fingers.
- Apply it to your face, neck, eye area and upper chest.
- Use it daily, twice a day.
Now, I assume that applying it daily means morning and night.
There's no detailed info about whether you should use it once or twice daily.
Honestly, this cream doesn't even have the typical application instructions.
That's another warning sign about it.
#4 – Results (4 out of 10)
To see how a certain product works, I usually look at its customers' reviews.
I do this in order to avoid giving you a biased view.
Now, I checked out Amazon (even though the product is currently unavailable there).
But since it was sold in the past – it should have enough real opinions.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional or fake ones.
1. Positive Opinions
I tend to avoid reviews from the product's official website, because those can be biased.
So I went over to Amazon and checked out what satisfied customers said about it:
- A lot of customers say that it reduced their wrinkles.
- Some noticed immediate results.
- Others felt their skin became softer and smoother.
Overall – this cream got an average rating of 3.4/5 stars.
That's a little surprising, though.
That's because, despite these amazing reviews, it still got a low rating overall.
This means it also has a high number of complaints and critics.
2. Negative Opinions
As part of this, I will also show you the reviews of people who rated it only 1 star.
Here are the most common complaints I came across:
- Many customers feel that they have been ripped off.
- Some swear that it gives no result at all.
- A lot of people also say that they wasted money on this.
- The rest feel that their skin got drier and more fine lines appeared.
Basically – the reasons why this cream got a low rating are pretty clear now.
Despite the positive reviews it got from other customers, there are still lots of unsatisfied people.
I also checked out the complaints from websites that feature bad/scam products (BBB and TrustPilot):
- multiple hidden charges
- poor customers service
- rip-off product
I personally think this is one of the reasons why it's currently unavailable on Amazon.
DermaSet's product has mixed opinions overall.
But the most relevant ones are those complaints from BBB and TrustPilot, if you ask me.
So even if there are positive reviews on Amazon, I still don't have complete trust in this product.
I strongly suggest you try some better alternatives out there.
#5 – Side Effects (3 out of 10)
While reading the customers' reviews, there are 1-2 people that experienced side effects.
The most common reactions were:
- skin redness/burning sensation
- bumpy texture
- headache due to perfume
Now, unlike most anti-aging creams, some of these side effects are quite serious.
That especially knowing that this product can't be trusted 100%.
Once again – there's no full list of ingredients given out for this cream.
And not knowing what's inside of the product you use can be dangerous.
It can either have no effect or it can harm your skin and health.
So again – make sure you only buy products from trusted brands with safe ingredients.
#6 – Price (2 out of 10)
At this point, I consider DermaSet Anti-Aging Renewal Cream super expensive.
In my view, considering the facts we know so far, it's not a good option at all.
1. The Exact Price
You can buy this cream from these 2 main sellers:
- DermaSet's official website
But that's only on paper.
Because in reality, it's currently unavailable on Amazon. so let's focus on the ones on the official website.
Let's look at the deals offered by DermaSet:
- Single pack costs $134.25
- Double pack costs $232.70
- Triple Pack costs $295.35
- Four Pack costs $358
- You also receive a free mask for some orders
- Shipping is also free in the US
Also, a tube of DermaSet Anti-Aging Renewal Cream is 59 ml (2 fl. oz.).
Honestly, I'm not sure if this amount will last a month.
That's because you need to use it twice daily.
Plus, you have a wide area of coverage (face, neck, under-eye and upper chest).
You can opt to buy more than a single pack, but that will cost you even more.
2. Competitors’ Price
I will only compare this product with the #1 anti-aging cream I know.
I am talking about Kollagen Intensiv:
- Kollagen Intensiv has the best formula with some very potent effect.
- Its ingredients are in excellent forms, backed with clinical studies.
- DermaSet has a weak formula overall and no full list given out.
- Kollagen Intensiv costs about $60 normally, but you get it for $36 only.
- Also, a jar can last for even 6 weeks (in my case).
- DermaSet is very expensive for its value and quality.
- It costs at least $135/tube.
- Plus, it will not last that long (based on the instructions of the application).
That's why between these two products, Kollagen Intensiv is clearly the best option.
Besides it being effective to combat visible signs of aging, it's cheaper and more trustworthy.
Overall – I consider it an excellent deal, that's why it remains my #1 recommendation.
Honestly – I personally don't recommend DermaSet Anti-Aging Renewal Cream:
- no full list of ingredients
- suspicious product
- expensive for its value
Again, it's up to you if you want to buy this product or not.
I know you want to avoid the hassle of getting multiple card charges and the chance of not getting an effect all.
That's why I recommend you buy a better alternative, to get your money's worth.
#7 – DermaSet Cream In 3 Ideas
Here’s how I would sum up my opinion about this cream.
1. Weak Formula
As I mentioned, this product has no official list of ingredients and it only gives out its key ingredients.
This is surely a red flag for me:
- might cause serious side effects
- may not be effective at all
- might be too harsh for the skin
Again, it's up to you if you still want to try this cream or not.
But to avoid the paranoia of getting one of these problems, better buy a legit product with solid info about it.
2. Quite Suspicious
I don't consider this cream very trustworthy, because of the following reasons:
- lot of complaints from websites that highlight scam products
- little info about the company behind
- no full list of ingredients
- lacks other important info
Usually, products presented like this send the items just for show.
But once you have started a transaction, there's a high tendency that you will face a lot of hidden charges.
Again, only purchase a product that is tried and tested out.
3. Super Expensive
There are several reasons why I find this cream a waste of money:
- cheapest version costs $134.25
- a tube is 59 ml/2.0 fl. oz.
- large area of coverage: face, neck, under-eye and upper chest area
- needs to be used 2 times daily
So besides the price itself, the amount you need is higher than the usual.
This means that you will more likely need to buy more in 1 month.
Better look for a product that is effective enough and only requires a small amount, if you want to get your money's worth.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Not really.
There are many things that made me have a bad opinion on it:
- No full list of ingredients used
- Weak formula when it comes to anti-aging
- A lot of negative reviews/complaints
- No solid info about the producer
- Can cause serious sides effects
- Very expensive for its value
- Small quantity for the area of coverage
- Can lead to no results in many cases
I can't really say that this product is a scam and it's up to you if you still want to try it.
But all I can say is that there's a far better alternative that works excellently against visible signs of aging.
And in terms of features – it's way better than DermaSet's product.
So, what do I recommend instead then? A cream called Kollagen Intensiv:
- Best formula overall
- Potent ingredients backed up with clinical studies
- Effective in diminishing visible signs of aging
- Much lower price and a version that lasts longer
This product is my #1 recommendation because besides being cheaper, it also has some outstanding benefits.
So I consider it as the best choice in terms of anti-aging creams.