It's time to review Complete Vision Formula (Pure Health).
You can pretty much tell from its name that it's a supplement designed for eysight.
But does it really work – or is it rather a scam?:
- doesn't have a lot of buyer testimonies
- not really affordable
- quite easy to take daily
Honestly – I don't find it that interesting.
So let's look further into its characteristics to see if it's worth it or not.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Complete Vision Formula.
Full Name: Complete Vision Formula by PureHealth Research
Product Type: Eye Supplement
Best Actual Prize: $49
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its Official Website
Designed For: Supporting and maintaining healthy eyes and vision.
My Rating: 6 out of 10
Recommended?: Not really – it's a pretty normal supplement.
But it has some not ideal features:
- ingredients could be more varied
- pretty expensive for its value
- very few reviews from previous users
So if want to spend your money wisely, go for the best eye supplement I know instead.
It has a much better formulation and it also costs a lot less.
What I Liked About It
- Contains a few good compounds for eye health
- Really comfortable to take on a daily basis (2 pills)
- Made by a reputable brand
- Can be bought in bundles (with a discount)
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Lacks other major vitamins for eye health
- Formula could be a lot better
- Few user reviews that can prove its effect
- Pretty expensive compared to similar products
#1 – How It Works & Producer
Here are the primary details you need to know about Complete Vision Formula:
- how it works for eyes
- the exact eye problem it addresses
- who is the company behind
1. How It Works
Firstly – Complete Vision Formula claims to have “8 potential natural ingredients.”
Its main goal is to support and maintain healthy eyes and vision.
Now – according to its website, here's how it can help you:
- maintains eye tissues
- supports different parts of the eyes
- protects eyes from tissues damage
- filters blue wavelength light
- strengthens blood vessels
- improves blood circulation
- reduces risks of cataract
- decreases the chances of eye diseases
Honestly – these are a lot of claims, compared to what similar products promise.
It makes me wonder if they are all true or if they're just exaggerated.
And as I kept saying – products that claim to do everything usually end up not doing anything.
And Pure Health Research's supplement seems to be in this category.
Instead, products with less promises tend to actually follow them.
Back to this supplement – if you look at its formula and features, none of them are very impressive.
So I don't really buy all these promises.
That's why I don't have a lot of confidence in it.
2. Company Behind
Complete Vision Formula comes from a company called PureHealth Research.
Actually – we already reviewed its other products.
So I just to quickly list down for you what I found on its website:
- all of its products are for overall health
- sells supplements for liver, weight loss, sleep and many more
- can be reached through hotline numbers, email and mailing address
As I mentioned before, the brand is extremely legitimate.
So you won't be worrying if your orders will be delivered or not.
#2 – Ingredients (5 out of 10)
If you ask me, Complete Vision Formula has a simple formula:
- contains vitamins and minerals
- there's a total of 8 ingredients
- has several herbal extracts
Now – the compounds present are actually typical for vision supplements.
In other words, you will see them in eye supplements very often.
Also, the doses are pretty decent – not alarmingly high.
But in my view, the overall could be better if it contained more ingredients.
I'm mostly talking about the top eye vitamins:
- vitamin A
- B vitamin Complex
As of now, I would say the formula looks well – but it's not among the best.
So let's take a look at the 8 compounds present in it:
- Vitamin C – reduces the risks of eye damage due to oxidative stress 
- Zinc – protects the eye health from degeneration
- Vitamin E – provides antioxidants to improve and maintain eye health
- Copper – enhances the functions of eye essential ingredients
- Bilberry Powder – improves vision and protects the retina 
- Eyebright – plays important role in treating eye disorders 
- Lutein – prevents eye diseases that lead to blindness or vision impairment 
- Zeaxanthin – protects the eyes from age-related eye degeneration and cataracts 
Honestly – those ingredients have a lot benefits to eye health.
The best thing they can do is to maintain eye function and a clear vision.
However – it's far from the best formula available at this point.
Its best point is that it contains lutein and zeaxanthin, which are very helpful for eyes in general.
So the product itself can definitely help.
Just don't make some huge expectations from it, that's all.
To sum it up, Complete Vision Formula's ingredients are pretty basic.
It's not a bad supplement – but the formula could be a lot better.
Again – it lacks certain major vitamins for the eyes (especially vitamin A).
And honestly, there are other eye supplements with way better formulations.
#3 – Consistency & Dosage (7 out of 10)
Let's take a look at the details of Complete Vision Formula in this part.
So here's how I classify this product's pills:
- have a clear encapsulation
- dark green powder is visible inside
- size is pretty normal
Honestly, they looks pretty similar to other supplements from the same brand.
So I guess that's how the pills are manufactured by the company.
In my view, Complete Vision Formula's directions are easy to follow.
It only requires 2 capsules per day.
Now – that's a pretty standard serving size for almost any supplement.
But there are no clear instructions on whether you should take both at once or space them out.
So I guess it depends on how comfortable you are with taking pills.
Also – I would suggest that you take the product after any meal, so that you can avoid stomach cramps.
Overall, I don't see any problem with the supplement in this chapter.
#4 – Results (5 out of 10)
I already mentioned that Complete Vision Formula has very limited reviews.
So there won't be a lot of previous users to prove its effect.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional or fake ones.
1. What People Say
Complete Vision Formula's reviews can be found on Amazon and on its official website.
However – the comments from real users are still very few.
So I will just combine their experiences.
I can't guarantee that the opinions from the brand's website are real.
On the contrary, many of them seem pretty fake and biased.
But I already warned you about this.
So and here are most of those experiences:
- Some said that it lessened the squinting of their eyes.
- Others mentioned that it made their vision clearer even at night.
- A few of them experienced less eye itchiness and irritations.
- The rest just stated that it works and it's a great product.
So that's almost all about the supplement's effects.
Honestly – all of the comments above are repetitive.
If you ask me, I don't completely doubt the reviews but I don't trust them 100% either.
On paper, the supplement claims to maintain the eye's function and a clear vision.
So I'm not surprised to see those stories from people who really tried the product.
But since the number of reviews is very low, I still consider them questionable.
That especially sine the majority of them come from its official website.
There's a high chance that most are just biased or promotional.
Overall – Complete Vision Formula's reviews reflect its claims.
However, since most of them come from its website, I doubt they are completely honest.
So it's up to you to judge if you believe them or not.
If I were you, I would choose an alternative that's already been tried and recommended by a lot of (real) people.
#5 – Side Effects (7 out of 10)
Just as I expected, Complete Vision Formula's side effects are not mentioned.
Again – it has very limited customer reviews.
So there are not a lot of people who actually tried it.
But if we look at its formula, here's what I have to say:
- relatively safe to use (because of its regular) doses
- only contains vitamins, minerals and herbs
- there are no potentially dangerous compounds
Basically – the formula is pretty basic in terms of safety.
It helps in supplying some nutrients for your eyes.
So it has a very low risk of causing adverse reactions.
If you happen to experience stomach cramps, you just need to take the pills with/after your meal.
Overall – I don't see Complete Vision Formula as a dangerous product at all.
#6 – Price (4 out of 10)
In reality, Complete Vision Formula is quite expensive.
I don't really find it a practical option – and let me tell you why below.
1. The Exact Price
Firstly – Complete Vision Formula is available on Amazon.
But that's only for larger supplies (3 and 6 bottles).
After doing some comparisons, the official website has a lower pricing:
- Single bottle costs $49
- 3 bottles cost $39 each
- 6 bottles cost $33 each
- There's an additional 10% off for “Subscribe & Save”
- Free shipping in the US
- Has a 365 day money back guarantee
Now – I don't really praise the full year guarantee.
According to its website, you have a year to try the product you bought.
So if you're not satisfied with it, they will refund you.
Honestly – I don't see the point of continuously purchasing it.
You should stop using it after 1-3 months of not seeing any result.
In my view, this could be a marketing strategy, but it's a pretty weird one.
It's meant to give you hopes that you can get your money back.
Again – it's not a bad supplement, but spending so much on it is not worth it.
That especially if you can get a better alternative for almost half of its price.
2. Competitors’ Price
With that, I want give you a way better option, it's called Lutenol.
It's my #1 recommended eye supplement for several reasons:
- Lutenol contains way more classic eye ingredients (in their most potent doses).
- The formula will promote stronger vision, healthy function and protection.
- Complete Vision Formula's formula is pretty basic for maintaining eye health.
- Its formula has a total of 8 ingredients only (which isn't bad).
- Both supplements require 2 pills daily.
- Lutenol's standard price is $27 but you can get it for less than $20 (bundle of 5).
- The regular price of Complete Vision Formula is $49.
- You can get it for around $30-$33 (for larger supplies and subscriptions).
It's pretty obvious that Lutenol can offer more – even if it's a lot cheaper.
Well, that's what you call a wise and good investment.
Also – a lot of people can testify about its great effect.
So that's why it remains my #1 recommended eye supplement among all.
To be honest, Complete Vision Formula is really pricey for its real quality.
It could be better if it cost half of its current price.
But since it doesn't, I don't see it as a top option at all.
That especially if there's a superior alternative with very affordable pricing.
#7 – Final Conclusions
We can now give a summary of the important points about Complete Vision Formula.
1. Basic Formulation
If you ask me, Complete Vision Formula's formula is not that bad.
It actually has 3 types of ingredients:
In other words, it does contain ingredients that are great for eye health.
However, it lacks specific vitamins that could make your vision better.
Vitamin A is just an example, as everyone knows how essential it is for vision.
But even so, this supplement doesn't contain it.
But even so, the product can still help but there are better formulations out there.
2. Not Many User Reviews
Unfortunately – there are not a lot of user experiences.
Almost all of the reviews I read come from its official website.
I only found a total of 3 comments on Amazon.
But I noticed that all of them sound repetitive and biased.
So I'm still not fully confident in Complete Vision Formula's authenticity.
3. Really Expensive
In my own opinion, Complete Vision Formula is more on the pricey side.
The cost of a single bottle is $49 and it's only for one month.
Sure – you can get more discounts for larger bundles (and upon subscription).
But I don't recommend going for any of the two.
I don't think it's the best choice, considering the features it offers.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Not really – it's not a scam, but it's also far from great:
- Comes with a pretty basic formulation
- Needs more vitamins for the eyes (like vitamin A)
- Really pricey for what it can offer
- Not a lot of real reviews about it
Again – Complete Vision Formula is not a bad eye supplement.
Its formula is basic, but it still works pretty well.
However – for the price is has, it's simply not the best option.
What I mean is that there are better formulations out there.
Also, its quality doesn't justify to its high price tag.
Now, I have a great alternative for you for half the price of Complete Vision Formula.
I'm talking about my favourite vision supplement – Lutenol:
- Contains more top eye ingredients (in potent doses)
- Really affordable
- Really works for better and stronger vision
- Praised by many people because of its long-term effect
Those are some of the reasons why it remains the best eye/vision supplement for me.
Again – you can find a lot of major essential vitamins, minerals and herbs in its formula.
Not to mention that its price tag is really affordable.
So why go for an expensive option when you can find a high-quality alternative at a lower price?
Overall – I don't think you would regret investing your money in Lutenol.