It’s time to review another popular product – so is Pure Health Fungus Eliminator a scam?
So is it any good overall?:
- limited reviews
- very weak formula for an anti-fungus product
- quite pricey
Or is it another rip-off?
Let’s find out the answers in this Pure Health Fungus Eliminator review.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on this product.
Full Name: Fungus Eliminator Toenail Care Formula by PureHealth Research
Product Type: Anti-Fungus Supplement
Best Actual Price: Starts at $49
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its official website
Designed For: Destroying unsightly toenail fungus.
My Rating: 6 out of 10
Recommended?: Not quite – even though it’s not a bad product at all.
However, I found a few downsides about it:
- way too weak for an anti-fungus supplement
- a little pricey
- not too versatile
Instead – I advise you to try the best fungus supplement from the market, since it has a lot more benefits.
What I Liked About It
- Based on herbal extracts
- Has a professional website behind
- It’s definitely not a scam
- Available in several bundles
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Very weak formula against fungus
- Only focuses on nail fungus
- Not helpful for all types of fungal infections
- Few authentic reviews
- Pretty pricey (in the long run)
- Works slowly against fungus
#1 – Claims & Producer
Here are the first things you should know about Fungus Eliminator:
- what infection it treats
- how it works
- who is the company behind
Based on its official website, this product “combines 9 natural fungus fighters.”
Those are considered immunity-enhancing botanicals.
Now – here are the benefits of these fungus fighters (on paper):
- improve damaged nails
- help with health immunity
- remove fungal spores
- combat toenail fungus
The product also claims to be gluten, dairy and soy-free, as well as vegan.
So if you ask me, Fungus Eliminator looks like a classic general health product:
- helps with overall health
- also boosts immunity
But it doesn’t seem strong enough to get rid of toenail fungus very fast.
2. Company Behind
The brand behind Fungus Eliminator is PureHealth Research.
Based on my research, here’s what you need to know:
- several products in its portofolio
- they are designed for brain, heart, weight loss, etc.
- a lot of contact info available
If I had to judge it, I would say that the company can be trusted.
Also – there area lot of people who proved that it’s not a scam.
So you can safely buy from this brand and you will get your orders.
#2 – Ingredients (6 out of 10)
As expected, Fungus Eliminator is made of natural ingredients.
However – its formula looks pretty disappointing.
That’s because is pretty plain and simple.
In fact – judging after its formula, I couldn’t really tell that it’s a fungus supplement:
- its ingredients have general health benefits
- they aren’t very strong against fungus
- they don’t come with any individual doses
So in terms of composition – I consider it pretty weak.
That’s why I wouldn’t expect it to remove fungus too well (or too fast).
But let’s find out what the benefits of its ingredients:
- Oregano – contains thymol, which has antibacterial proprieties 
- Basil Leaf – offers protection against infection
- Garlic Bulb – fights and relieves symptoms 
- Apple Cider Vinegar – provides remedies for toenail fungus
- Wormwood – aids digestion problems and intestinal spasms
- Turmeric Root – inhibits fungal growth and support body 
- Olive Leaf Extract – prevents and treats infections (such as Candida) 
- Caprylic Acid – kills and reduces yeast infections 
- Bioperine – eases pain and fights inflammation
Other ingredients include gelatin, brown rice flour and magnesium stearate.
But these are responsible for the capsule itself (so they have no active effect).
Now – as you can tell, these ingredients have some basic anti-fungal proprieties.
That’s why I don’t consider them strong enough.
They can surely help with the immune system.
But when it comes to fungal infections, they are pretty weak and disappointing.
Overall – I would consider Fungus Eliminator’s formula is way too basic.
Again, it looks great for a general health product (or for an immunity one).
But as an anti-fungus supplement, it’s very weak.
So there’s no way I could recommend it.
#3 – Consistency & Dosage (6 out of 10)
Here are some characteristics of Fungus Eliminator.
Here’s how I would describe this product’s texture:
- clear capsules
- dark green powder (inside)
- light herbal scent
Honestly – it really looks like a typical herbal supplement, so there’s nothing special about it.
Now – the usage instructions are quite easy to follow.
You only need to take 2 capsules daily (with meal and water).
Still, there’s no specific direction on whether you need to space them out or not.
Also, it’s suggested to take Fungus Eliminator for the long term.
The goal is to get some optimal and consistent results.
Overall – I would say it’s not hard to take, especially if you’re used to taking supplements.
#4 – Results (6 out of 10)
Honestly – the only downside about Fungus Eliminator are its reviews.
There are very few honest comments about it (outside its website).
So let’s try to see how it works for other people.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional or fake ones.
1. What People Say
Now – I usually avoid considering the reviews from the official website.
The reason is that those opinions can be very biased.
So as much as possible, I check out the testimonials on the online marketplaces.
Here are the reviews from some previous customers on Amazon:
- Some users said that it really removed the toenail fungus.
- Others mentioned that it worked quite well.
- There are also buyers who noticed healthy nail regrowth.
- Most negative comments are about it working very slow.
- Some even claim that it doesn’t work at all.
- A few people complained about the poor packaging.
The highest rating Pure Health Fungus Eliminator got on Amazon is 4.0/5 stars.
Meanwhile, it got 4.9 stars out of 5 on its official website.
I’m not saying that the higher rating is entirely biased.
But I just think that we get to see more honest reviews outside its site.
So all in all – this product seems to work in many cases, but it’s pretty slow.
Considering its formula, that’s totally understandable.
So it’s obvious why I’m not a big fan of it at all.
Overall – Fungus Eliminator is not a bad product.
There are people who really liked its effect on their toenail fungus.
But as most said, it takes a long while to see some results.
That’s why I suggest you to go for some better products with a more versatile effect.
#5 – Side Effects (8 out of 10)
Now – Fungus Eliminator is herbal-based.
This means that it has very little chances of causing side effects.
However – I already said that it has a pretty basic formula.
And if you ask me, it might be too weak for moderate to severe cases.
But based on its positive feedback, I would say that it’s safe to use:
- no complaints about side reactions
- no bad scent
- doesn’t irritate the area where it’s applied
The worst that could happen is an allergic reaction (which is very rare)
But overall – Pure Health’s Fungus Eliminator doesn’t cause any alarming side reactions.
#6 – Price (5 out of 10)
Fungus Eliminator is quite expensive for formula and mechanism of action.
In other words, I don’t consider it worth so much.
So I would say that it’s not the best deal so far.
1. The Exact Price
Now – Fungus Eliminator is available on Amazon.
But I will feature the deals on its official website (since the prices are better there).
So here are the buying options you have:
- A bottle costs $49
- 3 bottles cost $39/each
- 6 bottles cost $33/each
- Free shipping in the US
If you’re planning to get some discounts, you can save 10% more if you subscribe.
Again – Fungus Eliminator is not a bad product.
However, you can get a more versatile product at the same price.
Also, this product doesn’t seem to be working very fast.
So don’t expect to see any huge results from your first bottle.
For this reason – it can get a lot pricier in the long run (as you can see faster results with other products).
2. Competitors’ Price
I have a more versatile suggestion, it’s the best fungus supplement I know.
I’m talking about Fungus Clear:
- Fungus Clear contains a mix of amazing and unique ingredients.
- The formula is not only designed for toenail fungus – but for all types of fungus.
- Fungus Eliminator is a herbal-based supplement.
- But its formula is extremely basic.
- Plus, it’s only made for nail fungus.
- Fungus Clear only requires a capsule per day.
- Meanwhile, Fungus Eliminator recommends taking 2 capsules/day.
- Fungus Clear costs $69, but it can be bought for only $49 (discounted).
- The price of Fungus Eliminator starts at $49/bottle.
Although both products are effective, Fungus Clear is the better option.
It has a wide variety of benefits and it can treat fungus all over the body.
So I believe it’s the better investment.
Its standard price is a bit higher, but it costs the same as Fungus Eliminator with the largest package.
But it’s a lot better overall.
All in all – the price of Fungus Eliminator is decent.
However, considering its value and ingredients – it’s way too high.
That’s because there are better alternatives within the same price range.
That’s why I couldn’t really recommend it.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Here is my summarized opinions about Fungus Eliminator.
1. Weak Ingredients
Pure Health’s is made of 9 ingredients.
All of them are natural and herbal-based – so they look great at first sight:
- a lot of general health benefits
- also help immunity
However – as an anti-fungus product, this formula looks terrible.
That’s because it’s not strong enough to destroy fungus completely (at least not very fast).
2. Very Few Reviews
The biggest downside about Fungus Eliminator is the lack of reviews.
There are comments on its official website, but I still prefer the ones outside.
But in these case, there are very few.
And usually – testimonials from online marketplaces are more honest.
3. Quite Pricey
Lastly – Fungus Eliminator is a little expensive:
- can only help one type of fungus
- has to be taken in the long run
- costs $49 for one bottle
There are bundles and discounts available – but I still don’t think it’s the best choice.
There are some more versatile options in the same price range.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Not quite – it’s not a bad product, but it’s far from a great one:
- Only designed for nail fungus
- Very weak formula for fungal infections
- Tends to work very slow (if any)
- Few authentic reviews
- Can be pricey in the long run
Again – I’m not saying that it’s a bad product.
Actually, it’s a decent one as a general health supplement – but it’s not a great anti-fungus one.
It’s up to you if you want to try it out.
But I have a very good alternative within the same price range.
I’m talking about my #1 recommendation, Fungus Clear:
- Works for all types of fungus all over the body
- Has a unique mix of ingredients
- Effect lasts for the long term
- No side effects
Now, I recommend Fungus Clear instead because it’s made for all types of fungus.
For this price, you can get rid of any fungal infection.
That’s why it’s I think it’s the best investment of your money.