- I tried it out myself.
- It worked better than anything else I tried previously.
- It removed my skin tags pretty fast.
So it's a product I totally recommend for skin moles & tags.
Find out why!
Full Name: Skincell Pro by Skincell Pro
Product Type: Skin moles & tags remover
Best Actual Price: $59/bottle
You can also get it for about $39/bottle (I will explain it in detail).
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its official website
I don't recommend purchasing it from anywhere else, due to all fake versions out there.
Designed For: Removing all sorts of skin tags, moles and warts.
My Rating: 9 out of 10 – It's my top rated product from this category.
Recommended?: For sure – it's the best skin tag/mole remover I know:
- destroyed my skin tags really fast
- doesn't irritate the skin
- one bottle is enough for many skin tags/moles
That's why it's a product I would totally recommend.
What I Liked About It
- Based on a natural formula
- Ingredients are concentrated but still safe
- Doesn't work by scratching the blemishes
- Doesn't irritate/harm the skin
- Pretty easy to apply
- Extremely safe (even for long-term use)
- Works very well on all types of blemishes
- Effects appears very fast on smaller moles/tags
- Available worldwide
- Works for a pretty high number of blemishes
What I Didn't Like About It
- Several fake versions available
- User reviews can only be found on its official website
- Can seem a bit pricey at first
My Experience With It
All in all, Skincell Pro worked incredibly well for me.
To be honest – I didn't expect to see such fast results from it, so it really impressed me.
1. My Background
I tried several skin tag removers throughout the last 9 months.
My issues weren't very huge – I only had a larger tag on my middle back:
- it was bothering me when taking my clothes
- it wasn't painful or anything
Now, I would normally remove it at my dermatologist's office.
But my doctor has been out of town for a while – and she was the only one I trusted.
So I decided to get rid of my tag using natural products.
In this way – I could also test out the products I was going to review.
2. How It Worked
I started by trying some OTC products from my local drugstore:
- none manage to shrink my skin tag
- some even irritated the skin around it
- in one case, I experienced a pretty bad itching
Now, I had a lot of readers that would swear on Skincell products.
So I decided to give them a try – I had 2 options (Pro and Advanceed).
The Advanced version was a little pricier, but its extra ingredients weren't really worth it.
That's why I decided to start with Skincell Pro and see how it goes:
- My skin tag started getting smaller after about a week.
- The product didn't irritate my skin at all.
- It did start to feel a bit itchy after a few days (but it went away pretty fast).
- About 2-3 weeks later, I noticed my tag had fallen off completely.
- The skin beneath it looked similar to a scar.
- However, it healed on its own after a couple of other weeks.
So all in all – Skincell Pro worked pretty well for me.
Compared to others, it worked a lot better (and without any side effects).
It definitely didn't work overnight, as it needed a couple of weeks to remove my skin tag completely.
But overall, I'm really satisfied with the results.
It cost me a lot less than having my blemish removed by a dermatologist.
Not to mention that it was also less painful.
So judging after my experience with it, I would totally recommend it.
#1 – Ingredients (9 out of 10)
The best thing about Skincell Pro's composition is that it's based on a natural formula:
- its main compounds are herbs/minerals
- doesn't contain strong chemical substances
- has a much lower risk of side effects
Now – most skin tag/mole removers tend to contain harsh formulas.
They also work by scratching the blemishes, in order to remove them.
Obviously, that's not the ideal (in terms of skin safety).
That's why I strongly recommend natural formulas.
They have the same (or even better) effect, without harming your skin.
Getting back to Skincell Pro's exact composition, let's analyze its 2 main ingredients.
1. Sanguinaria Canadensis
As you may tell, this is a herbal extract with a very specific action against blemishes:
- stimulates white cell production in the area 
- fights the actual blemishes
Now – this herb has been used for years against skin issues.
And it seems to work best against tags, moles and warts.
Besides, its #1 advantage is that it has a strong effect while being extremely gentle at the same time.
Not to mention that despite its benefits, very few products actually contain it.
Since it's a pretty rare herb – that's somehow understandable.
2. Zincum Muriaticum
This mineral is the #1 responsible for the actual blemish removal process:
- irritates the skin in a soft manner
- creates a layer of scabbing above the blemish 
- stimulates white blood cells
Basically – that's the process that promotes blemish healing.
It's true that it can slightly irritate the skin, but that's completely necessary.
Besides, Skincell Pro irritates a lot less than most products of this type (which usually go as far as scratching).
That's why this mineral is a safer alternative to classic ingredients.
3. Salicylic Acid
This ingredient belongs to the “classic” group – as you can find it in many skin tag/mole removers:
- dries off the blemishes and the area around them
- tags/moles eventually fall off
Now – the problem with this substance is that it's very strong.
It has a great effect on blemishes, but it also irritates the skin very badly.
That's why most products containing it tend to cause a lot of side effects.
However – it comes in a very low dose in Skincell Pro (and it's not the main ingredient).
In other words, it's enough to dry the blemishes but not enough to dry the area around them.
That's one of the reasons why Skincell Pro is a lot safer than many other products containing Salicylic Acid.
Skincell Pro is based on a unique, yet gentle formula:
- its 2 key ingredients are natural
- doesn't scratch the skin
- works by stimulating blemish heal
So in terms of composition – it's perfect if you want a product that will not harm your skin.
It's a lot safer than most of its competitors, while being very effective at the same time.
That's why it's a formula I would strongly recommend.
#2 – Other People's Results (8 out of 10)
I always analyze any product's user feedback, in order to see how it really works.
And products that are only sold on their websites tend to have very few reviews.
That's also the case of Skincell Pro.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional ones.
1. What People Say
The original version of this product is only sold on its official website.
As you know – I typically avoid reviews from the official pages.
In many cases, they are biased so that they can put the product in a positive light.
However – things look a bit different here:
- reviews from the official page come with pictures
- they also seem to be real
- most of them praise the product
Now, it's up to you whether you believe them or not.
But since there are before/after photos, I doubt they are completely fake.
Still – this product is also sold on various retailers (in a fake version).
And its Amazon reviews are extremely negative:
- average rating of less than 3 stars
- many complaints claiming it's useless
Now – the product sold on Amazon looks totally different than the original version.
It's only that it has the same name (even the producer is different).
That's why there's no point considering those reviews, since they are irrelevant here.
Skincell Pro's original version has very few authentic reviews overall.
Given that it's only sold on its official website, that's totally understandable.
Still – its fake versions are sold on retailers as well.
And as you can guess, their average rating is very low.
So Skincell Pro does work – its user pictures are the best proof for this.
Just make sure to buy the original version, otherwise you're not going to see a big improvement.
#3 – Side Effects (10 out of 10)
As I said, one of the biggest advantages of this product is its natural formula.
For this reason – Skincell Pro has a very small rate of side effects:
- doesn't scratch the skin
- causes a minimal irritation (which is necessary)
Now – in order to remove a blemish, irritation is necessary.
But because of their harsh formulas, many products also irritate the skin.
That's where Skincell Pro is totally different.
It doesn't burn or scratch the skin around the area, so it's extremely safe for the long run.
So if you want to keep your skin intact, it's one of the best options.
#4 – Price (7 out of 10)
Skincell Pro can indeed seem a pricey product, at first sight.
But keep in mind that tag/mole removers are rather on the expensive side.
Plus – this product isn't designed for a limited number of blemishes (as most are).
But let's take a closer look at its pricing system.
1. The Exact Price
Again – you can only find the original version of this product on its official website:
- Regular price is $59/bottle (shipping included).
- Price gets better if you buy a larger supply.
- For 2 bottles, you pay around $43 (+ a free bottle).
- For the largest package, you pay $39/bottle and you receive 2 for free.
As I said, these prices don't seem amazing at first sight.
But again, skin tag/mole removers tend to cost about the same.
Still, most of them only work for 2-3 blemishes.
On the other hand, Skincell Pro is a lot more economical.
Plus – if you go for the largest bottle, you end up paying a lot less.
Honestly, $39/bottle is quite a low price in the tag/mole removing industry,
That's why I believe Skincell Pro makes a pretty good deal overall.
2. Competitors' Price
I will only compare Skincell Pro with my #1 recommended tag/mole remover.
I'm talking about its improved version – Skincell Advanced:
- Both products are some excellent choices against skin blemishes.
- They work really well, without irritating the skin.
- Skincell Advanced has some additional ingredients in its formula.
- However, they are mostly some secondary compounds.
- Both Advanced and Pro are based on the same 2 key ingredients.
- Also, Skincell Pro is about $10 cheaper.
Now – both of these products are among my top recommendations.
In terms of removing tags/moles, they both work amazingly.
However, Skincell Advanced has a few extra ingredients but it also costs about $10 more.
Honestly, I would say that those $10 aren't really worth it:
- those extra ingredients are some herbs
- they don't have a very strong effect against blemishes
- the rest of their formulas are identical
So in terms of effect intensity, they have about the same effect.
That's why I would suggest going for the Pro version, simply because it's a bit cheaper.
Skincell Pro is a lot more affordable than it actually seems at first:
- price is much better for a larger quantity
- a bottle works for a large number of blemishes
- most of its competitors are more expensive
Besides, we're talking about a product that works without irritating the skin.
So if you ask me – it's totally worth the money.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Definitely worth it.
I actually consider it the best skin tag/mole remover from the market:
- Worked better than anything else in my case.
- It's based on a natural (and very safe formula).
- It's extremely easy to use.
- Works very well, without irritating the skin.
- Doesn't cause any usual side effects.
- A bottle works for a lot of blemishes.
- It's very safe.
- Costs less than many other alternatives.
But most importantly – it has a strong but gentle effect against skin tags, moles and warts.
My only warning would be to buy it only from its official website:
- many fake versions in retailers
- formula is totally different
- most have a very negative feedback
So even though the original formula works – it's essential to avoid any 3rd party products.
No matter how similar they seem, they're not the same as the initial version.
But other than that, I totally recommend Skincell Pro.
If you want to remove your blemishes safely, it's probably the best option out there.
1 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-pmc/articles/PMC5037693/