It's time for my MitoBoost Supplement review.
As you can tell by now, it's another weight loss product that's actually promising.
So does it really boost weight loss?:
- comes with a decent formulation
- isn't too affordable for its value
- original version is quite hard to find
Could this product be just a regular vitamin supplement?
If you're curious, let's dig deep into the real truth behind this product.
Note: This review is based on my research + opinion on MitoBoost Supplement.
Full Name: MitoBoost Dietary Supplement by MitoBoost
Product Type: Weight Loss Supplement
Best Actual Price: Around $60 ($49/bottle for a bundle of 6)
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its official website
Designed For: Managing and losing weight rapidly.
My Rating: 7 out of 10
Recommended?: Yes & No – it has some good features.
However, there's also a negative side:
- formula is pretty weird for weight loss
- pretty pricey for its benefits
- not too many user experiences and reviews
Honestly – I find it more like a typical dietary supplement than a weight loss product.
So if you really want to burn fat, you should try a much more effective alternative.
What I Liked About It
- Has a lot of vitamins and minerals in its composition
- Can be bought in higher quantities (for a discounted price)
- Contains several herbal compounds
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Formula is similar to that of some hair supplements (very weird)
- Original product is hard to find (many versions from various companies)
- Its price could be lower to justify its quality
- Very few reviews from buyers
#1 – How It Works & Producer
Let's discuss the first few details of MitoBoost:
- the producer behind it
- its mechanism of action
- which health issues it addresses
1. How It Works
Honestly – MitoBoost has a very brief product description.
So according to its website, it promises to help you lose weight fast and easy.
However – it also recommends you to partner it with the following activities:
- drink more water than sweetened drinks
- eat the food you crave from time to time but in limited amounts only
- choose to intake fiber and protein instead of carbs
- make a consistent meal plan for the next days
- create a strict sleep schedule for 7-8 hours
But in terms of its mechanism of action, there's nothing specific mentioned about it.
Also – the features of the product are listed down below:
- 100% natural
- Safe to use
- 100% effective
- stimulants/toxins free
- not habit forming
As you can see, the supplement alone can't help you lose your excess weight.
You actually need to change your lifestyle to get the results you wanted.
If you combine these changes with MitoBoost, the results are going to be visible much faster.
If you ask me, it really looks like a typical dietary supplement.
It's like the ones you take to make sure you have a good supply of nutrients while you try to lose weight.
Also – its role is more like a support for your metabolism.
Overall, I'm not really a fan of it – because it's not the weight loss supplement I'm looking for.
But if you like to give it a try, it surely has a lot of good points and features.
MitoBoost is also the name of the producer behind the supplement.
There's a note that you can't buy this product outside its official website.
Now – let me list down the info I found about it:
- offers a 60-day money back guarantee
- MitoBoost is its only product available for sale
- reaching support is through the contact page (by leaving your details)
Also – the brand itself is aware that there are other (fake) versions of the product.
So if you want to get the legit version, only buy from its website.
Otherwise, you will most likely get a fake one.
#2 – Ingredients (6 out of 10)
If you ask me, MitoBoost Supplement's ingredients look very familiar.
That's because I have seen its formula elsewhere:
- looks very similar to TressAnew and Folexin
- made up of essential nutrients, vitamins and minerals
- also contains a blend of herbal compounds
Both products with similar formulas are hair supplements.
Now – my conclusion is that these ingredients are a great supply of nutrients, especially if you're deficient.
But in terms of weight loss, the formula is disappointing.
It lacks ingredients that can target the top causes of weight gain or burn excess fat.
It's not a bad supplement – but it's far from a top one.
Also – the compounds featured on its main website are not listed on its label.
So that's sort of confusing…
Does it really contain those substances or not?
Now – let's take a look at the ingredients listed out on its official label.
1. Vitamins + Minerals
Here are the main ingredients of MitoBoost Supplement:
- Vitamin A – supports different organs involved in metabolism
- Calcium – has anti-obesity effects and helps reduce fat tissues 
- Vitamin D3 – promotes better absorption of minerals
- Folate – deficiency of it can lead to weight gain
- Vitamin C – offers support in fat burning for people who exercise 
- Biotin – maintains the normal metabolism of the body
- Vitamin B1 – helps the body to break down carbohydrates
- Iron – enough supply of it can reduce inflammation connected to obesity 
- Vitamin E – improves metabolism and reduces inflammation 
- Manganese – activates the enzymes needed for the metabolism
- Vitamin B6 – improves body composition and health
- Magnesium – reduces and returns the BMI to normal levels 
- Vitamin B12 – offers an additional supply of B vitamins for the body
- Zinc – can contribute to the reduction of body weight and weight circumference 
- Vitamin B5 – plays an important role in metabolizing lipids 
- Potassium – supports normal BMI for people who want to lose weight
As you can see, only some of them can help with losing weight.
The rest are only helpful for supporting a healthy metabolism.
Again – all of them can give you the nutrients your body needs.
But very few of them are actually essential for promoting and burning fats.
So if you want to lose weight with MitoBoost, what can really speed up your weight loss depends on other activities.
That's not the ideal situation, since you're taking this supplement with a specific goal in mind.
2. Proprietary Blend (409 mg)
Meanwhile – here's the composition of MitoBoost's herbal blend:
- L-Tyrosine – supports speeding up metabolism
- Horsetail Extract – reduces fluid retention in the body
- Bamboo Extract – it's a good source of antioxidants 
- Fo-Ti – helps treat inflammation due to high cholesterol
- Nettle Root – decreases water weight and bloating
- Peony – offers protection against obesity 
- PABA – improves overall body regulations
- Saw Palmetto – maintains the normal level of hormones to avoid weight gain
- Spirulina – helps control appetite and cravings 
- Plant Sterols – promote the effective lowering of cholesterol
- Alfalfa – provides an adequate amount of nutrients and vitamins
- Barley Grass – has anti-inflammatory properties and helps with weight loss 
Honestly – I don't have high expectations from the blend.
I'm only speaking about how it could remove excess weight faster.
But at least the blend can support your body while you change and improve your lifestyle.
3. Other Compounds
Now – here are the ingredients mentioned on MitoBoost Supplement's main page:
- Gotu Kola
- Amla Fruit
- Goji Berries
- Prickly Pear
Again – these compounds are not listed on the supplement facts.
So my conclusion is that they don't really exist in the current formulation.
Also – it's quite confusing at this point, since the info can really be misleading.
To sum it up, MitoBoost ‘s formula looks the same as other supplements (for hair).
In terms of its benefits, there's not much when it comes to its fat-burning abilities.
So basically – losing weight will depend on your diet and exercise.
The most it can do is support your metabolism and avoid nutrient deficiencies.
Again, it's not a bad formula, but there are way better options that can actually reduce your excess weight.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (7 out of 10)
Let's now move on to the next features of MitoBoost.
Again, MitoBoost has a similar formula to that of other supplements.
It's safe to say that it has the same appearance too:
- normal pill size
- clear vegetable capsules
- cream-colored powder (inside)
If you ask me, this type of pill is quite easy to swallow.
In my view, MitoBoost's serving size is also typical.
The suggested intake is 2 pills on a daily basis.
It also suggested that you shouldn't take it within 1 hour of taking other medications.
Well – it's a pretty common tip when taking supplements.
Also, do not exceed the recommended dose for your safety.
Other than that, it's pretty comfortable to take overall.
#4 – Results (5 out of 10)
As mentioned, you can only purchase MitoBoost's original version on its website.
So in this case, there will be very limited user reviews about it.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional or fake ones.
1. What People Say
MitoBoost is not available outside its website.
With that, I can only mention its potential effect based on its website's user experiences:
- It's mentioned that a lot of people thanked the product for its incredible results.
- The founder himself said that the product helped him and his wife lose extra pounds.
- It's also indicated that certain people had faster results while others took longer.
- Lastly, it's stated that the supplement has no risk of side effects.
Again – the comments only came from its website.
So there's a chance that they are biased or false positive.
Now – looking at its formula, I would say it can really provide the nutrients you need.
But in terms of weight loss, I don't see it as very potent.
If you ask me, I would prefer to see authentic reviews from people who actually tried it.
They would be more relevant in terms of showing how the product really performed.
Overall – MitoBoost has very limited reviews, especially from people who tried it.
It's very hard to judge if it's really effective or not.
So if you want a product whose results I can guarantee for, there are better alternatives.
#5 – Side Effects (7 out of 10)
Again – MitoBoost comes with very few reviews.
Also, the risk of adverse reactions is also mentioned its website.
According to its FAQs, it has a very low chance of causing side effects.
In my view, it's pretty much true since the formula is quite safe:
- a safe dose of biotin
- essential nutrients for health
- mostly made up of vitamins and minerals
But like any other supplement, it can cause specific issues.
I'm talking about nausea, diarrhea or allergic reactions.
Other than that, I would say that the supplement is safe.
#6 – Price (4 out of 10)
Honestly – MitoBoost is quite expensive for a supplement.
So it's one of the reasons why it's not my top recommendation.
1. The Exact Price
MitoBoost's original product can only be purchased from its website.
So here's what you need to know:
- No subscription, only a one-time payment
- One bottle costs $69
- Three bottles cost $177 ($59 each)
- Six bottles cost$294 ($49 each)
- Free shipping only in the US
Again – it's not a terrible supplement overall.
But since it's not a potent one for weight loss, its price is quite high.
In my view, it's just a support product when you're trying to burn fats.
Well – that's by supporting your metabolism and nutrient supplies (while you exercise or follow a diet).
So for its real features, it would deserves a lower price tag.
But if you're feeling fancy and still want to try it, it's totally fine, you will probably like it.
2. Competitors’ Price
On the other hand, I have a really effective weight loss supplement for you.
It's called PhenQ – it's actually my top recommendation:
- PhenQ contains a lot of top compounds for supporting weight loss.
- Its formula works by burning excess fats and stopping further weight gain.
- MitoBoost's ingredients look similar to those of some hair supplements.
- The best it can do is to supply your body with nutrients and speed up your metabolism.
- Both supplements require 2 capsules on a daily basis.
- You can purchase PhenQ for $37/bottle from the original price of $69.
- MitoBoost's normal price is normally $69 (only $49/bottle for a package of 6).
To be very honest, PhenQ is the best weight loss supplement out there.
So its price is totally worth it, since it can definitely burn fats.
Also – it targets several causes of weight gain.
Well – MitoBoost Supplement is still a decent product.
But its price is too high (for an overall health supplement).
So that's why PhenQ is still my #1 recommendation for weight loss.
Honestly – MitoBoost is not a bad product.
However, it's just a pretty basic dietary supplement (in my view).
So that's why I find its price tag very high and not really worth it.
I'm sure you can find a superior alternative within the same price range or even less.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Overall – here's the summary of my thoughts on the MitoBoost Supplement.
1. Basic Ingredients
Honestly – MitoBoost Supplement is loaded with a lot of ingredients:
- essential vitamins and minerals
- proprietary blend that contains mostly herbs
However, its formula is very similar to some hair supplements (TressAnew and Folexin).
Also – other ingredients mentioned in its description are not in the supplement facts.
The formula works by giving enough nutrients and normal metabolism.
Well – that's when you actually exercise and diet to lose weight.
2. Limited Reviews
Unfortunately – MitoBoost Supplement has very few user experiences.
Actually, the info about it comes only from its website:
- the effects of it on the founder and his wife
- people who thanked the product for being effective
Again, I don't fully trust them since those can be very positive just to sell the product.
Overall – I still prefer brutally honest reviews from online marketplaces.
3. Quite Expensive
For the last part, MitoBoost Supplement is pricey for its quality.
The normal price is $69 for one bottle.
It also offers discounts for higher quantities.
But as I've mentioned, I only find it as a normal dietary supplement and not for weight loss.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Yes and No – it's not a scam or a bad product.
However – it has several bad features:
- Its formula is very similar to some hair supplements
- Has a minimal number of customer reviews
- Price is not decent for its weight loss effect
- Has sketchy versions from other producers
MitoBoost Supplement itself is not bad, especially its formula.
It's loaded with a lot of good ingredients in safe doses.
But in my view, the formula is not the ideal (in terms of targeting fats and extra weight).
So for its price, I'm sure you can definitely get an alternative with some better features.
With that, let me introduce to you my #1 recommended weight loss supplement.
I'm talking about PhenQ:
- Its formula is made to target excess weight and fats
- A lot of people swear by its effect and benefits
- Its superior qualities are worth it for its price
- Very safe to take
Honestly – if you compare both products, PhenQ is clearly better.
It's promoted as a weight loss supplement and it delivers the exact effect.
Now – MitoBoost is also under the same category.
But in reality, it only looks like a typical dietary supplement for overall health.
It's still not a bad product – so try it if you want, but don't expect any miracles.
For the same price tag, it's much better to choose PhenQ.