It's time to review Ikigai Weight Loss – a product worth considering.
Does it really work as fantastically as it promises?:
- a little pricey
- very easy to take
- very good ingredients for weight loss
Now, the question is – is it worth every penny?
We will find out more about this promising supplement in this review.
Note: This review is based on my research + opinion on Ikigai Weight Loss.
Full Name: Ikigai Anti-Stress Weight Loss Support by IKIGAI Formula
Product Type: Weight Loss Supplement
Best Actual Price: Around $69 (discounted price is $49/bottle)
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its official website
I found a lot of fake versions sold by various companies, so make sure to order only from its official page.
Designed For: Losing weight and reducing stress.
It also has the following benefits:
- controls appetite
- boosts energy
- reignites metabolism
My Rating: 7.5 out of 10
Recommended?: Yes & No – it's a promising supplement from a lot of points of view.
But it comes with a few disadvantages:
- a bit expensive
- not a lot of customer reviews (pretty recent product)
- some ingredients could be more concentrated
If you ask me, it's a good alternative you can add to your list.
But if you're looking for the best option, there's a $37 weight loss supplement that works wonders for weight loss.
What I Liked About It
- Contains several ingredients with studies behind them
- Promising formula for weight loss
- Works through a very special mechanism of action
- Very easy to take on a daily basis (1 capsule)
- Offers bundles with a discounted pricing
- Offers gifts and bonuses for larger quantities
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Certain ingredients have low doses
- A little pricier than it should be
- Quite recently launched, so it doesn't come with a lot of user reviews
- There are several fake versions sold online (from other companies)
#1 – How It Works & Producer
First of all, let's look into the basic aspects of Ikigai Weight Loss:
- how it works internally
- what types of weight loss it works best for
- who is the company behind it
1. How It Works
I went over to Ikigai's website in order to find out more about it.
It claims to burn fat and reduce stress.
Other than that, it has additional several promises:
- supports all-day energy boost
- helps manage cravings
- improves overall health
- reignites metabolism
- free of soy, gluten and dairy
- non-GMO, no artificial colors and fillers
- non-habit forming and free from stimulants
Now – it works in several ways to keep what it promises:
- controls cortisol to lessen stress
- rebalances the hormone to boost metabolism
- regenerates your body at a cellular level
- works great while you're sleeping
Firstly, cortisol is a hormone that stimulates the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates.
When your stress level is elevated, more cortisol is produced.
This can cause weight gain, since it can mess up your body's metabolism.
Another thing is that it helps suppress your appetite whenever you feel stressed.
So basically, Ikigai's plan is to regulate that specific hormone.
Also – it has some calming ingredients, which make it ideal to take at night.
If you ask me, it's a really effective mechanism – since it targets the root of weight gain.
I don't think most weight loss supplements work in this way.
However – I couldn't consider it the very best supplement out there.
It could surely be better, but all in all – Ikigai is above most weight loss products.
Ikigai Anti-Stress Weight Loss Support is made by a company called IKIGAI Formula.
According to its info, you can't get its product on any other websites or stores.
So if you want to get the legit version, you have to buy directly from its official website.
Also – here are the things you need to know about it:
- has phone numbers available inside and outside the US
- also provides its fulfillment and return address
- you can reach support through email
However – you need to be careful when purchasing the supplement.
There are several sketchy versions online (from other producers).
So again – just to be sure, the only place where you can purchase the legit one is from its website.
#2 – Ingredients (7 out of 10)
Now – let's dig a little deeper into the Ikigai Weight Loss formula:
- contains vitamins, minerals and essential nutrients
- has a blend (mostly herbs)
- some ingredients have several studies behind them
- the doses of some compounds are a bit low
Obviously, Ikigai contains ingredients that are known for their weight loss and stress reduction benefits.
They actually make sense, as you can see from the product's claims.
Regulating cortisol which is part of Ikigai's mechanism of action.
And its ingredients can actually do that.
But again, the doses are pretty low – so even if the product is effective, it's going to take a while.
That's why it's not my favorite formula, as it lacks some more important weight loss ingredients.
I'm talking about compounds like Capsicum, Caffeine, and/or L-Carnitine.
But even so, the formula does some helpful compounds for weight loss.
So it's far from a bad supplement (especially when compared to others).
Let's now take a look at the composition of its formula.
1. Active Ingredients
Firstly – here are the active ingredients of Ikigai:
- Vitamin B1 – plays a vital role in metabolic functions
- Pantothenic Acid – helps break down fats and reduce cholesterol 
- Vitamin B2 – supports energy production and metabolism
- Niacin – promotes the conversion of nutrients into energy 
- Magnesium Citrate – has laxative properties
- Vitamin B6 – improves body composition and reduces obesity 
- Biotin – lowers the chance of stress, anxiety and depression 
- Potassium – helps keep your muscles lean while you lose weight
- Calcium – avoids fat gain and enhances fat loss 
- Zinc – controls and manages appetite, especially for people with obesity
Again – these are mainly minerals, vitamins and nutrients.
In terms of effect, the majority of them contribute to fat-burning and metabolism.
You can also see that the others help convert and provide more energy for your body.
So you can expect the supplement to work as it claims to.
2. Proprietary Blend
On the other hand, here's what you can see inside Ikigai ‘s blend:
- Rhodiola – treats stress-induced fatigue and depression 
- Skullcap – it can be used as a relaxant and lessens tension
- St. John's Wort – offers a remedy for depression which might lead to weight gain
- Ashwagandha – improves mental wellness and reduces stress 
- Lutein – reduces oxidative stress and inflammatory responses in the body
- Chamomile – calms the nerves and helps avoid anxiety 
- Passion Flower – supports in treating anxiety and insomnia
- Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid – has stress-reducing and sleep-enhancing effects 
- Valerian – offers relief for nervous and tensions
- Mucuna Pruriens – gives a notable boost of energy and focus
- Lemon Balm – improves anxiety and symptoms of depression 
- Hawthorn – has calming properties and sedative actions
- Hops – it helps treat insomnia, anxiety and nervous tension
- Bacopa – enhances memory and reduces anxiety 
- L-Theanine – improves mood and may help in lessening stress levels
- Magnolia – suppresses the production of unhealthy levels of stress hormones 
- Oat Straw – supports healthy brain functions and mood
- Griffonia Simplicifolia – has anti-anxiety and appetite-reducing effects
If you ask me, the blend is mostly dedicated to relieving stress.
There are also some ingredients that can promote weight loss as well.
But since these substances are listed in a blend – they are probably a bit under-dosed.
So don't expect a very strong effect.
Also – I highly suggest you to take the product before you sleep.
It's based on compounds that promote calmness and induce sleep, so that's the ideal time.
Overall – the ingredients of Ikigai are pretty decent.
The formula is a mix of compounds for losing weight and managing stress.
However – certain doses are pretty low and the formula lacks other top ingredients to burn fats.
It's not a bad composition – but it's not my top choice either, since you can find some better options.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (9 out of 10)
This chapter is probably my favorite part about Ikigai.
Let me describe Ikigai to you first:
- average-sized capsules
- made with a vegetarian cover
- beige/cream powder inside it
As you can see, it's not formulated as a tablet, but as a classic capsule.
This makes it a lot easier to swallow (in my view).
Now – here's my favorite feature of Ikigai Weight Loss.
You actually need to take only one capsule per day.
Honestly – that's a pretty comfortable serving size.
But given its formula and claims, I have a tip for you.
It's better to take it before you sleep (due to some of its ingredients).
Again, it contains a good amount of relaxing substances that have calming effects.
These can even induce sleep and you surely don't want that to feel during the day.
Overall – the low serving size is one of the major advantages of the supplement.
#4 – Results (6 out of 10)
Again – Ikigai is only available on its website.
So don't really expect to see customer reviews on some online marketplaces.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional or fake ones.
1. What People Say
The only place where I saw Ikigai user reviews was on its website.
So let's first take a look at the opinions of people about it:
- Most of the customers said that it helped them lose weight.
- Others mentioned that they became more energetic than usual.
- Some stated that they didn't need to sacrifice food to lose weight.
- A few of them experienced better sleep at night and were less stressed.
- The rest said that with consistent use, you will lose weight fast.
Here are the other reviews featured on its website:
Honestly – I don't believe the product alone will help you burn fats.
Just like any weight loss supplement, you need to pair it with exercise.
Also – I'm not fully sure if those comments are unbiased.
That's because I believe that the reviews from 3rd party retailers (like Amazon) are more honest.
So there could be a chance that some of the testimonies above are a little promotional.
But considering its formula, Ikigai should definitely work.
However – don't expect it to make miracles if you lay on the couch all day long.
To summarize, the reviews for Ikigai can only be found on its website.
As usual, I don't completely trust them – since they could be biased.
But since it has a pretty good formula, it's a supplement that should really work.
#5 – Side Effects (7 out of 10)
I kind of expected not to see a lot of negative opinions on Ikigai.
And I'm mostly talking about complaints on its adverse reactions.
But as usual, typical secondary reactions might arise:
- stomach pain
- allergic reactions
Again, those issues could appear in almost any supplement.
Another reason that it could be on the safe side is due to its low doses.
In addition – its serving size is pretty low as well.
But unfortunately, it's a pretty recent supplement.
So I don't have a lot of evidence from previous users to analyze.
But Ikigai has a very tolerable mechanism of action – that's why I consider it quite safe.
So there's really a very low chance of causing some serious adverse reactions.
Overall – I don't see anything scary about this product here.
#6 – Price (4 out of 10)
If you ask me, Ikigai is not that affordable.
That's because there are better supplements out there that cost a lot less.
1. The Exact Price
Again – you can only buy the original Ikigai from its official website.
There are many other versions – but none of them contains the same as the original.
That's why it's essential to buy it only from its official seller.
So here are the bundles you can find :
- One bottle costs $69
- 3 bottles cost $59 each
- 6 bottles cost $49 each
- Free shipping for 3 bottles or more
- Offers a 60-day money back guarantee
I also want to mention that you can get several freebies (for a bundle of 3 or 6 bottles):
- “A-List Weight Loss Blueprint” (2 books)
- “Listen To Lose Weight MP3 Course”
- “101 Flat Belly Smoothies Recipes”
If you ask me, the price is not bad for the larger quantities.
But if you're a new customer, you would probably want get the single bottle first.
But in this case, the price is not that affordable.
Again – its formula is decent, but certain doses could be better (especially those from the blend).
In my view, the product would be a great deal only if it had a lower price tag.
But since it doesn't, it's not my top recommendation.
If you ask me, there's a much more affordable alternative with superior features overall.
2. Competitors’ Price
Let me share with you an option that's worth investing in.
It's my #1 recommended weight loss supplement and it's called PhenQ:
- PhenQ has some top ingredients with clinical studies behind them.
- Its formula is potent in burning fat and targeting the root causes of weight gain.
- Ikigai contains some decent compounds for weight loss and stress reduction.
- But certain doses are pretty low.
- PhenQ requires 2 pills daily while Ikigai recommends only one capsule.
- You can get PhenQ for as low as $37/bottle (the normal price is $69).
- Meanwhile, Ikigai costs $69 and it can be reduced to $49 each (bundle of 6).
In my view, both of these weight loss supplements are promising.
But if I had to choose one, I would definitely go for PhenQ.
It's more affordable and at the same time, more potent.
So if you don't have a huge budget, it's wiser to invest it in PhenQ.
Why spend on a weaker product when you can get a stronger one for less?
Overall – Ikigai Weight Loss' price can be a little too high.
Although it has a lot of good features to offer, they are not the best ones you can find.
It's a decent product, but it could be much better if it was a bit more affordable.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Here are my major thoughts on Ikigai Weight Loss.
1. Promising Ingredients
If you ask me, the formula Ikigai has is more than decent:
- vitamins + minerals + essential nutrients
- proprietary blend of herbal compounds
Also, some of the ingredients have researches and studies behind them.
However – the doses are pretty low in most of these compounds (especially in the blend).
The formula will still work, but don't expect it to be very potent.
2. Very Easy to Take
Honestly – the serving size is my Ikigai's favorite feature.
It's very comfortable to take, since you only need one pill per day.
In my view, it's convenient for people who are not a fan of taking supplements.
Also – I want to suggest you to take it before bedtime.
That's because it contains some calming compounds.
I'm sure you don't want to feel their effect during the day, while you're busy.
3. Not That Affordable
Lastly – Ikigai is a little pricey.
The price of one bottle is $69, but you can get some discounts for bundles.
Well, it has some good features that we can't deny.
But again, it could be better if it was more budget-friendly.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Yes and No – it's actually a pretty good supplement.
But it's not free from downsides:
- Several sketchy versions sold online (which isn't really the original product's fault)
- Not that affordable for what it can offer
- Has very few reviews from people who tried it
- Most of the doses of its ingredients are low
Don't get me wrong, Ikigai is a very good supplement.
But I'm not a huge fan of the doses of its ingredients.
However, I would have preferred it if the product was more affordable than its current price.
Now – if you have the budget, I have another top recommendation for you.
Let me introduce to you PhenQ:
- Amazing ingredients for weight loss
- Reasonable quality/price ratio
- Its formula is very potent but still safe to use
- Really works for weight loss and the top causes behind it
If you look closely, both supplements have almost the same price range.
But if you compare their formulas, PhenQ is way better.
Again – Ikigai Weight Loss has some pretty good features.
It's just that I'm not the biggest fan of its price.
On the other hand, PhenQ which is more affordable but at the same time it has a higher quality.
So that's why it's still the one I recommend overall.