It's time for my NZT-48 review, a memory booster that I recently tried.
But after using it for about 20 days – I can definitely say it's better than any other product I used:
- stronger effect on memory
- increases focus and attention really well
- significantly improves moods
So if you want a memory supplement, NZT-48 is a really good one.
But let me give you more details about my experience with it in the next lines (+ video).
Note: This review is based on my own research + experience with NZT-48.
Full Name: NZT-49 from Limitless
Product Type: Cognitive Supplement
Best Actual Price: $60/bottle normally ($39 in the best case)
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its official website
Designed For: Dramatically improving memory – it helps with everything related to this:
- increases attention span
- boosts learning skills
- improves energy and moods
- helps focus and concentration
It's one of the strongest memory boosters from the market.
Besides, it's also helpful against depression and anxiety (so it's a 2-in-1 product).
My Rating: 9.50 out of 10 – I rarely rate products so highly
Recommended?: For sure – it’s a really good memory supplement I tried:
- based on an original mix of ingredients
- works amazingly for memory
- effect appears very fast
If you need a fast memory boost, this product is a really good option for you.
What I Liked About It
- Unique mix of ingredients
- Effect appears very fast (1-2 days in my case)
- Great results in boosting memory and focus
- Also prevents depression and anxiety
- Only requires one pill per day
- Doesn't cause any serious side effects
- Comes with a 90-days money back guarantee
What I Didn't Like About It
- Not the most affordable nootropic
- Only available on its official website
- Versions sold on retailers are usually fake
- Not available for worldwide shipping
- No individual doses for each ingredient
#1 – Ingredients (9.50 out of 10)
NZT-48 has one of the best formulations among this category of supplements.
In fact – that's the main reason why it's so effective for memory, if you ask me:
- based on a unique mix of substances
- contains the essential memory boosters
- ingredients are very versatile
So judging after its composition, this supplement should really work.
And since I tried it myself, I can tell that that's completely true.
Plus – it has an original formula, which you can't find in any other nootropic.
So there's no other product that can give you the same amazing memory boosting effect.
Not to mention that it's one of the few brain supplements with a 2-in-1 effect:
- Increases memory and focus
- Fights and prevents depression and anxiety
Now, NZT-48's ingredients are formulated in a Proprietary Blend:
- overall dose is 750 mg
- there are over 10 compounds inside it
The only downside is that there are no individual doses for each ingredient.
However, the final dose is pretty high – and the effect is stronger when the substances are mixed up.
So let's take a closer look at each ingredient.
1. Alpha GPC
This substance is naturally made by our body.
However – in some cases, its production and levels may decrease.
Now, Alpha GPC's main role is that it stimulates acethylcoline :
- boosts memory and learning
- increases focus
For this reason, it has a crucial role in a dramatic memory increase.
Since it's a very potent green tea extract, EGCG has some excellent brain benefits:
- prevents against Alzheimer's disease
- increases mental clarity
So it definitely helps when it comes to focus and learning.
This ingredient is pretty rare in nootropics – and that's because of its effect:
- boosts serotonin conversion 
- prevents depression and anxiety
- fights insomnia
In other words, it's more helpful for depression and sadness.
Since most nootropics have no effect on these issues, it's obvious why 5-HTP is such a rare ingredient.
So NZT-48 has a big advantage here.
You surely heard about this substance – as you can find it in chocolate (in small amounts).
However, theobromine is amazing for memory:
- speeds up cognition dramatically
- increases learning abilities
- improves memory (even overnight) 
In other words – it has a very fast (though short) effect on memory.
Still, if it's taken on a regular basis, it will dramatically boost your cognitive abilities.
5. Caffeine HCL
Caffeine's brain benefits are surely known by everyone.
However, the version from NZT-48 (HCl) is a bit different – meaning that it's more concentrated:
- boosts energy levels a lot better
- comes with fewer side effects
In other words, this compound works wonders when it comes to energy and good moods.
That's another very rare ingredient in nootropics – and that's because of its main benefits.
Benfotiamine is excellent when it comes to reducing nerve pain.
However, it also seems to be very helpful in terms of cognitive function:
- prevents memory loss and decline
- reduces the risk of Alzheimer's disease
- improves overall cognition
Rhodiola Rosea is a very common herb when it comes to cognitive supplements.
And Rosarins are its main extract (so a concentrated form of this herb):
- reduce brain fog
- improve clarity and focus 
- boost mood and decrease stress
This ingredient is pretty controversial – as it's not sold alone in certain states.
However, you can take advantage of its amazing brain benefits through supplements:
- prevents cognitive decline
- improves memory and cognition
- boosts focus and attention
Now, NZT-48 contains a very small amount of vinpocetine.
So in terms of safety, there's no reason to be worried about it.
9. Other Ingredients
As I said, this supplement contains over 10 different compounds.
So here are some of the additional ones (which are still active ingredients, so they have a direct benefit):
- DL Phenylalanine – improves cognitive speed and thinking
- Glycosides – increase learning memory
- Synephrine HCL – can boost learning abilities
- B-Complex – promotes a faster memory
- Huperzine A – fights and prevents brain decline
As you can tell, NZT-48 contains some very varied compounds (for most cognitive issues).
NZT-48 has one of the best formulas from the market.
So if you ask me, its amazing effect on memory is totally understandable:
- contains a unique ingredient mix
- works for both memory and depression
- really strong composition overall
Honestly, it's a formula I would totally recommend.
Since I've seen its excellent benefits myself, I would surely advise you to give it a try.
#2 – Pills & Dosage (10 out of 10)
NZT-48 looks great in terms of capsules and serving size as well.
So here's what you should know about it at this chapter.
1. The Pills
This supplement is designed as gelatin capsules, which is the ideal:
- average dimensions
- quite easy to swallow
- no sour aftertaste
In other words, you shouldn't have a hard time swallowing this kind of pills.
2. The Dosage
NZT-48 has a big advantage at this chapter.
That's because its serving size is one capsule – so it only requires a pill per day.
On the other hand, most nootropics require 2-6 capsules daily.
Honestly – taking over 3 pills every day is extremely hard and inconvenient.
On the contrary, taking a pill daily is pretty much the ideal.
That's why I always recommend products with a lower serving size (if possible).
Since NZT-48 fits this criteria, it's even better.
#3 – My Results (10 out of 10)
As I said – I recently tried this supplement myself.
And honestly, I was impressed by its effect and by how fast it started to work.
But let me give you my detailed experience with it.
1. My Background
Since I'm in my 20s, I haven't been dealing with any memory loss/mental clarity issues.
However – I often need a memory boost, so that my learning capacity is higher:
- I sometimes have a hard time focusing
- faster thinking is always helpful
- I surely need to memorize faster
In other words, I wasn't a desperate case.
But since I study and focus a lot – a massive memory boost would be a life saver.
And that's exactly what NZT-48 gave me.
I did try several nootropics throughout the years, but the results were never impressive.
In other words – I didn't really feel like I was taking anything.
But things were totally different since I started using NZT-48.
2. How It Worked
I started seeing an improvement in my cognition from the next day with this supplement:
- focusing on my tasks was easier
- I wasn't thinking on any other things while working
- it seemed like my tasks were very clear and easy
Honestly – I didn't even realize the change after only a few days.
I continued to take the pills without thinking about how they worked.
However, about 4-5 days later – it struck me that all these changes were because of this product:
- my memory was a lot faster than before
- I could remember facts a lot easier (even after reading them only once)
- studying also became easier and faster
Besides, one interesting thing was a huge change in my moods.
I tend to be a very positive person – but I lack energy after a busy day.
However, while on this supplement, I noticed my energy levels and moods were a lot better.
Coincidence? I don't think so.
That's because I stopped taking it for a about a week.
And a few days after my last dose – I noticed my focus and attention were back to normal (not as strong as before).
So my memory improvement was definitely because of this supplement.
That's why I will continue using it whenever I need a fast memory boost.
NZT-48 surely works really well, I have seen this myself:
- extremely fast effect on cognition (1-2 days)
- boosts memory really well
- increases energy and moods
As I said – I tried several other nootropics before, without seeing any change.
But in this case, the improvement was very fast (and pretty major).
That's why I really trust this supplement – and I totally recommend it.
#4 – Side Effects (9 out of 10)
I personally haven't experienced any secondary reaction while taking NZT-48.
Now, nootropics tend to cause some issues (related to cognitive system):
However, they don't appear in every user – nor in every supplement.
In fact, they are more common when certain ingredients come in very high doses.
But that's surely not the case when it comes to NZT-48.
So in my view, this product is extremely safe (even in the long run).
I've been taking it for a while now – and there's no sign of any side effects.
That's why I have a lot of trust in it at this chapter.
#5 – Price (7 out of 10)
Price is probably one of the few downsides of NZT-48.
It's true that nootropics tend to be quite expensive (especially high-quality ones).
But this doesn't make this product less pricey, that's for sure.
Even so – I can surely say that it's totally worth the money, especially after trying it out.
1. The Exact Price
Now, NZT-48 is only available on its official website (as it's the case of many nootropics).
You may find it in certain retailers at times – but I don't recommend buying it from there:
- it's usually a fake version
- price is either higher or much lower (if it's not the original one)
For this reason – I advise you to purchase it only from its official website.
That's my advice for most supplements, actually.
So let's see its full pricing options:
- Standard cost/bottle is $60.
- There's a discount for 2 bottles or anything higher.
- In this case, you can pay even $39/bottle.
- Shipping is free for anything above one bottle.
Now, I agree that $60/bottle is far from affordable.
That's why I advise you to go for the largest package and pay less than $40 for a bottle.
That's what I actually do – and the final price is much better.
Since I plan to use this product on the long term, it's even better.
2. Worth Or Not?
In terms of value – it's definitely worth it.
I know it's a bit expensive and it can be quite hard to afford for some people.
But I tried many other nootropics and none of them had such a potent effect on my memory.
So I personally would be willing to pay this price – judging after the results I had with it.
That's why it's one of the few nootropics I actually recommend.
NZT-48 does have a higher price at first sight, which is surely not an advantage.
But if you follow my strategy, you can get it for about $20 less.
And in terms of quality and results, it's really worth it.
I'm actually using it on a daily basis – so it's a supplement I would always buy again.
That's why I totally recommend it to you as well.
#6 – Final Conclusions
Here's how I would sum up my opinion on NZT-48 (in 3 ideas).
1. Unique Formula
NZT-48 is one of the few nootropics with an original composition:
- unique mix of substances
- some ingredients can't be found in another product
- contains both classic and rare compounds
As I said – this composition is surely responsible for the really strong effect.
So in terms of formula, NZT-48 looks great.
2. Best Memory Boosting Effect
Again – I tried several nootropics throughout the years.
But none of them had such a potent effect as this supplement:
- helped my memory overnight
- increased my learning capacities
- dramatically raised my mood and energy
So I personally have never been so satisfied with a cognitive supplement before.
3. Works Really Fast
What impressed me most in NZT-48 was how quickly I could see a change:
- started working from the second day
- my memory and attention span increased a lot
It's true that cognitive products tend to work faster than other categories.
But even so, no other nootropic worked so fast in my case.
That's why I was extremely satisfied with NZT-48.
My Verdict – Worth Or Not?
Short answer: It's definitely worth it.
It makes a good cognitive supplement I have actually tried:
- Excellent mix of ingredients (with a unique formulation).
- Worked better than any other nootropic in my case.
- Effect appears very fast (a few days).
- Dramatically increases memory, focus and learning skills.
- Doesn't cause any common side effects.
- You only need to take one pill/day.
- Comes with a 90-days money back guarantee.
Obviously, it's not a perfect product.
And if you ask me – its pretty high price is the biggest downside it has.
However, considering its great effect – it's totally worth it.
Besides, I advise you to go for the largest supply, because price is about $20 less in this case.
So honestly – NZT-48 is the nootropic I plan to use for a long while.
In fact, if there was only one cognitive supplement I had to use for my memory – it would surely be this one.
That's why I totally recommend it.
I'm pretty sure your memory will thank you, once you start using it.