Are you struggling with constipation and nothing seems to work?
Well, you're not alone.
This happened to each of us at least once in a lifetime.
Constipation always makes you feel uncomfortable, so it's important to get rid of it fast.
So, how to relieve constipation fast?
Here are 8 steps that will surely help you to eliminate constipation.
Note: This guide is based on my own research on relieving constipation.
1. Drink Orange & Papaya Juice
Do you like fruit?
If the answer is yes, then this remedy is perfect for you.
Papaya and oranges are some of the fruits you can try when you are constipated.
You probably didn't think that these two fruits will help you.
Actually, they are known for their laxative properties.
Papaya is a good choice because:
- Contains an enzyme called papain.
- Papain reduces bloating and constipation.
- Is rich in water and fibers.
This means that papaya keeps you hydrated and it helps your intestines work properly.
As any other citrus fruit, oranges also have many benefits.
Oranges contain lots of substances that are good for your digestive system:
- Rich in vitamins like vitamin C.
- High in fibers.
- Have pectin and naringenin, which stimulate bowel movement.
All you need is:
- 1 cup of papaya cubes
- 1 orange
- 1 teaspoon of mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Peel the orange.
- Mix together the orange wedges, papaya cubes, mint leaves, and honey.
- Blend them in a juicer/mixer.
- Add some water if the juice is too thick.
- Pour the drink into a glass.
- You can add some ice cubes if you want.
If you prefer, you can eat the fruits whole or you can include them in salads.
Either way, you're going to enjoy a tasty drink/snack and relieve constipation fast.
They are easy to find in supermarkets and a great home remedy for constipation.
Papaya and oranges have a laxative effect.
They contain substances that stimulate bowel movements.
The best way to have them is to juice the two fruits together.
2. Try Colon Detox Plus
If you want a supplement that has very good results, Colon Detox Plus is perfect.
Are you fed up with supplements that don't help you?
Colon Detox Plus is different.
It is a must for your digestive system.
Why is it so amazing?:
- It's based on natural ingredients, like aloe vera, rhubarb root, or oat straw.
- It cleans your body of all harmful toxins.
- It's more affordable compared to others.
- Most of its previous users are satisfied with the results.
This supplement reduces constipation naturally because of its ingredients.
It's a qualitative product and it has an amazing price.
Its effect is at the same time strong and gentle, so you will surely love it!
Besides, you only have to take it for 15 days:
- Many other products work in (at least) 30 days.
- Others indeed work in 5-10 days.
- But they are usually very strong (high rate of side effects).
Plus, Colon Detox Plus is useful for other digestive issues as well.
It detoxes and cleans your digestive system.
Colon Detox Plus will help you with your constipation quickly.
Moreover, it will improve your digestion and overall health.
So you will be sorry if you don't give it a try!
Colon Detox Plus is the perfect treatment for your constipation.
It has a good price and it's based on natural ingredients.
It works fast and it doesn't cause any side effects.
3. Hydrate More Than Usual
Not drinking enough water is one of the factors that can cause constipation.
Have you thought of that?
Well, dehydration can lead to constipation. 
In order to prevent and treat constipation, it's important to stay hydrated:
- Drink plenty of water everyday.
- Do this even if you don't feel thirsty.
Of course, you can have other types of drinks:
But it's important to drink water as well.
You might ask: how much water should I drink?
Well, this depends on different factors:
However, I recommend you to drink around 6-8 glasses of fluids per day.
This remedy combined with the others mentioned should relieve your constipation.
Dehydration might cause constipation.
So, keep in mind that it's important to drink water regularly.
Drink more than your usual quantity (around 6-8 glasses).
4. Try Castor Oil + Water
Castor Oil is another well-known remedy for constipation.
It has been used for this digestive problem for a long time.
However, this is a less safe remedy.
Why is that?:
- when used for a long time, it can lead to chronic constipation
- it's not safe for pregnant women
- it shouldn't be used with certain medicines
- it can cause some side effects (cramping and diarrhea)
It is important to be cautious when you use this remedy.
So how should you take it?:
- Dilute a teaspoon of castor oil in water.
- Mix the two ingredients together.
- You should see the results after 1-2 hours.
Castor oil has an unpleasant taste, so you can replace water with juice.
In case the mixture is still too bad to take, you can try capsules.
Castor Oil is a good solution for constipation, but use it carefully.
Castor oil has been a popular solution for constipation.
It can cause some side effects.
For this reason, try it only if the other remedies don't work.
5. Use A High-Quality Probiotic
Another factor that can cause constipation is the lack of good bacteria in your gut.
So, one more method to get rid of your constipation is to take probiotics:
- Probiotics are essential for a healthy digestion.
- They are also a good remedy for constipation. 
However, not all probiotics will help you.
I recommend you 1MD’s BiomeMD, which is the best probiotic so far.
Why is that so?:
- It has great ingredients (it combines 15 different bacterial strains)
- It's a mixture of probiotics and prebiotics
- It has a fast effect
- You have to take only one pill per day
- It's affordable
- It has great reviews
These 15 bacterial strains are beneficial for your gut.
Besides, they improve your digestion.
There are just few supplements on the market that contain both probiotics and prebiotics.
So BiomeMD is a better choice:
- One pill is enough for a day.
- Its price is excellent.
- Has some great benefits and effect.
Most of the people that had tried it are very happy with its fast results.
So you will definitely love its effect as well!
You surely know all the advantages of BiomeMD by now.
That's why I'm convinced you don't want to miss it!
Probiotics are very important for your digestion.
1 MD's BiomeMD is the most effective probiotic that you can find.
It is based on both probiotics and prebiotics, so it's the best product out there.
6. Eat Dates For Breakfast
Dried fruits are always a good choice when you are constipated.
However, dates are perfect in case you have digestive issues:
- They are high in fiber
- They stimulate the bowel movement
- They are nutritious
Why should you eat them for breakfast?:
- They can prevent constipation over the day
- You're going to feel relived for the rest of the day
- They are a good snack for breakfast
If you include dates in your daily meals, you'll see the results.
Both healthy and delicious, they improve digestion and relieve constipation.
Don't consume too much if you have diabetes, though.
Otherwise, enjoy them as a delicious food and stay healthy!
Dates are an excellent remedy for constipation.
It is best to consume them for breakfast.
They can also be used as a sugar subtitute.
7. Have More Fibers
You probably already know that fibers are good for your digestion. 
They also help you eliminate constipation.
Forest fruits (strawberries or raspberries) are a good choice:
- You can include them in different recipes or eat them as a snack.
- They are tasty and rich in vitamins.
- It's up to you how you eat them.
Pears and apples are also high-fiber foods.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away:
- Actually, an apple or a pear can prevent and relive constipation.
- You can eat them whole.
- Or you can include them in salads or other types of foods.
Vegetables are also on our list.
Beside fibers, carrots contain many other substances beneficial for your health:
- They are one of our favourite foods.
- They are easy to cook.
- Besides, they are good for your gut.
Peas and beans are rich in fibers:
- They are very versatille.
- They can be used in soups or salads.
So, the only thing that you have to do is to enjoy your favourite vegetable dish.
Not only fruits and vegetables contain lots of fibers.
Popcorn is one of the best snacks that you can have.
Enjoy a nice movie and have some popcorn.
To cut to the chase, eating fibers improves your digestion and can eliminate constipation.
Fibers fight against constipation.
Vegetables and fruits contain many fibers.
So you can include them in your meals in various ways.
8. Enjoy A Cup Of Coffee
Yes, you've read correctly!
Coffee is not only tasty, but it can solve some of your bowel issues as well.
It is considered a laxative, which means that it improves bowel movements.
So, your morning cofee can help you more than you expected:
- It has a very mild laxative effect
- It can work as a colon cleanse
In case you are also dealing with irritable bowel syndrom (IBS), coffee might not be the best solution for you.
For the others, a cup of coffee might be the perfect way to start your day!
Coffee can work as a laxative.
It is better to use this remedy combined with the others.
However, it's not the best solution for people with IBS.
My Final Verdict
So, how to relieve constipation fast?
Here are the 8 steps:
- Drink orange & papaya juice
- Try Colon Detox Plus
- Hydrate more than usual
- Try castor oil + water
- Use a high-quality probiotic
- Eat dates for breakfast
- Have more fibers
- Enjoy a cup of coffee
All the remedies included here will surely work.
The supplements I recommended to you are the best ones that you can find.
For a better effect, try to combine more remedies at the same time.
Why suffering when you can give them a try?
The results will surprise you, I'm sure!