It's time for my Har Vokse review, which is a Norwegian hair supplement.
But is it actually an impressive product?:
- has a high price tag
- lacks some major ingredients
- helps in strengthening the hair
- no major side effects
Could this supplement be the answer to all your hair concerns?
Let's to find out the answers to this question in this review.
Note: This review is based on my research + opinion on Har Vokse.
Full Name: Hår Vokse by Hår Vokse
Product Type: Hair Supplement
Best Actual Price: Around $60
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its official website
Designed For: Promoting hair growth and preventing shedding – it claims to:
- protect existing hair
- encourage new hair growth
- strengthen hair from within
My Rating: 6 out of 10
Recommended?: Not quite – I found some questionable things about it:
- pretty expensive
- formula could be much better
- very few user experiences
If you want a good product, I suggest you to try a much better hair supplement.
Honestly – it has some way better features than Har Vokse.
What I Liked About It
- Can help with hair strength
- Professional official website
- Contains some good compounds for hair health
- Serving size is quite low (2 capsules/day)
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Overall formula could be better
- Lacks major ingredients for hair loss
- A little pricey for its quality
- Several (fake) versions available (made by other producers)
- Very few user reviews
- Needs at least 3 months to work (for the best results)
#1 – How It Works & Producer
Let's start with some of the important details of Har Vokse:
- how it works for hair
- its mechanism of action
- who is the company behind it
1. How It Works
Har Vokse claims to be a “simple, affordable way to help your hair stay”.
So obviously, that statement means that it will combat hair loss.
Honestly – that doesn't really happen in reality:
- cannot treat main causes of hair loss (iron deficiency, DHT excess, etc.)
- ingredients aren't extremely varied
- its effect on hair loss is pretty minimal
Anyway – here's how Har Vokse works in reality:
- nourishes and conditions the hair
- strengthens and thickens the hair
- fortifies and protects the hair
- prevents hair loss
- promotes regrowth of loss hair
Also – I looked into its websites and here are its promises:
- has powerful natural ingredients
- comes with a dual-action formula
- is suitable for all hair types
Now, the dual-action formula works by protecting and strengthening the existing hair.
If you ask me, that's enough to see main focus of the product.
So don't expect it to help a lot for hair loss.
That's simply because it's focused on strengthening hair – which doesn't really treat the main triggers of hair loss.
Lastly, it says that you need to wait at least 3 months for the best results.
Honestly – that's quite a long waiting time (in my view).
So it's not one of the fastest hair supplements out there.
2. Company Behind
The name of the producer is the name of the product itself – Hår Vokse.
So here's what you need to know about it:
- originates from Norway
- developed by Norwegian Scientists
- contact info includes phone number, contact page and live chat
- email and mailing address are also on the website
If you want to get a legit product, buy it ONLY from its official website.
There are several versions of this product online (made by different brands).
So the original is only found on the official website.
Just be careful and be sure to purchase the authentic one.
#2 – Ingredients (7 out of 10)
If you ask me, it's quite hard to find Har Vokse's ingredients.
That's because its full formulation isn't available on the official page.
But I still manage to find the entire label – and there are 4 main types of compounds it has
- marine collagen
- herbal extracts
- amino acids
- vitamins & minerals
Again – Har Vokse claims to help with hair loss.
But it does not contain too many ingredients that can help with it.
I'm talking about compounds that block DHT, increase iron and zinc and stop thinning.
Also – the ingredients' doses aren't the highest ones.
So the best thing this product can do is to strengthen the hair (as it claims).
But when it comes to hair loss/thinning, I wouldn't count on it.
So let me explain the benefits of each ingredient type.
1. Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen (500 mg)
Firstly – Har Vokse has one compound in the focus (with the highest dose).
It's called Hydrolysed Marine Collagen.
So if you're curious, here's what it does for hair:
- helps build up hair proteins to make it stronger 
- promotes healthy nail growth
- has some anti-skin aging properties 
If you ask me, collagen is a well-known ingredient.
It's great for promoting healthy hair, skin and nails.
But collagen is a bit overestimated when it comes to hair.
Despite being great for strengthening, it doesn't have any effect of shedding/thinning:
- doesn't fight most causes of hair loss
- improves hair elasticity
In other words – it helps strengthen hair that is already pretty healthy, but that's pretty much it.
2. Vitamins & Minerals
This group makes the majority of the ingredients inside Har Vokse:
- Biotin – helps in keeping the hair, skin and nails healthy
- Vitamin E – supports a healthy scalp 
- Vitamin B6 – aids in the production of proteins essential for hair health 
- Copper – promotes the development of hair follicles 
- Selenium – activates antioxidants good for hair growth
- Silica – lowers the rate of hair loss 
If you ask me, all of these compounds contribute to hair health.
But when it comes to hair loss, Har Vokse doesn't include the top nutrients:
- vitamin D
So even though the existing nutrients are helpful, they won't help with thinning/shedding too much.
Yes, Har Vokse's vitamins + minerals are great for growing healthy hair out.
But if you're struggling with hair loss, they won't do much.
3. Amino Acids & Herbal Extracts
Lastly, Har Vokse has the following active ingredients from this group:
- L-cysteine – plays a vital role in strengthening the hair 
- Methionine – protects hair from environmental stress
- L-Lysine – supports regular hair growth
- Oat Straw – alleviates scalp itchiness and inflammation 
- L-Arginine – reduces the factors that damage hair follicles
- Rosemary Leaf Extract – prevents dandruff and premature hair graying 
- Amla Extract – helps make the hair shinier and the scalp healthier 
Again – these compounds focus mainly on making the hair stronger.
They can't really block DHT or stop other causes hair loss.
If you ask me, Har Vokse's formula could be better when it comes to hair loss.
It lacks ingredients that treat the main causes of shedding.
In terms of strengthening and growing hair, it looks great.
So it's all up to what you're using it for.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (7 out of 10)
Let's discuss more details about Har Vokse's physical features.
Honestly – it's quite hard to find a lot of info about Har Vokse's looks.
But I found some details on its product draft report:
- formulated as capsules
- the weight of one pill is 1000 mg
- green to beige color
- made up of gelatin
If you ask me, it looks like a regular hair supplement.
Luckily – I found the complete instructions on this product's website.
So basically, you need to take 2 capsules daily with water.
If you ask me, this serving size is quite regular.
Now – Har Vokse suggests that you take it for 3 months or more.
After this time, you should be able to see the best results.
Honestly – that's a pretty long waiting time.
Other than that, taking it is pretty easy, if you don't mind the wait.
#4 – Results (4 out of 10)
Unfortunately – Har Vokse doesn't have a lot of customer reviews.
So it will be really hard to know how it performed for other people.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional or fake ones.
1. What People Say
Now – these are the only places where I found comments about Har Vokse:
- its official website
- several 3rd party websites
So if you're curious, here's what people say about it:
- One customer mentioned that it lessened his hair fall.
- Another buyer said that it helped with thicker and fuller hair.
- Some said that its ingredients are safe to use.
- Others stated that it can promote hair growth because of its formula.
Honestly – I'm not impressed with the reviews.
That's imply because it's not very specific.
I prefer the comments from people who actually tried it.
They would be a lot more honest and unbiased.
As for the comments above – I can't guarantee they are legitimate:
- no verified purchase
- you can't leave your own review
So it's up to you to judge them and make your own opinion on them.
To sum it up, Har Vokse doesn't have a lot of reviews.
I didn't find any comments from people who actually tried it.
So I find its effect still questionable.
Overall, I would still prefer a product that has already been tried by a lot of people.
#5 – Side Effects (7 out of 10)
Again – Har Vokse has very limited customer reviews.
So obviously, I didn't find any complaints about its side effects.
However – that's not a guarantee that it's safe.
But other than stomach cramps or nausea, this product should cause any major issues.
So it looks pretty safe to me:
- ingredients aren't very concentrated
- formula isn't the strongest
- decent dose of biotin
Now – in case you experience any stomach issues, just take the supplement on a full stomach.
This should solve the problem.
#6 – Price (3 out of 10)
To be honest – Har Vokse is pretty expensive.
So at first look, I don't think it's the best option you can get.
1. The Exact Price
If you want to buy the legit version, get it from its official website.
That's simply because there are several versions online.
So here are the bundles available for Har Vokse:
- One bottle costs $59.95
- 3 bottles cost $119.99
- 5 bottles cost $179.99
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- Free shipping included
Again – I find the supplement very expensive.
Don't get me wrong, it has some decent features and ingredients.
But it doesn't really do much for treating hair loss.
Sure – it can help make your hair stronger, but the price is very high for that.
Honestly, you can find an alternative for a more affordable price.
But at the same, it comes with a more potent formula.
2. Competitors’ Price
If you want a much better investment, try Folexin.
It's my top recommended hair supplement:
- Folexin's formula can treat most causes of hair loss.
- It's also designed to fight thinning and grow hair faster.
- Its ingredients are extremely varied and have some high doses.
- Har Vokse contains vitamins, minerals, amino acids and collagen.
- But the best thing it can do is to strengthen hair.
- Both hair products require 2 capsules daily.
- Folexin's original price is $25but it can be bought for only $17-18.
- One bottle of Har Vokse is $60 and it's enough for a month.
If you ask me, I would definitely go for Folexin.
Not only because it has a lower price, but also because its formula is way better.
So in my view, it's a much better option than Har Vokse.
Overall – Har Vokse is a very expensive supplement.
Others might say that it's because of its ingredients.
But honestly – there are far better formulas that are also more affordable.
So I strongly recommend you to try an alternative of this kind.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Let me share with you my summarized opinions on Har Vokse.
1. Formula Could Be Better
If you look at Har Vokse's formula, there are 4 types of ingredients you can see:
- vitamins + minerals
- hydrolyzed collagen
- amino acids
- herbal extracts
At first look, the ingredients look amazing.
But if you look closely, the best they can do is to make your hair stronger.
They can't really help a lot with most types of hair loss.
2. Limited Customer Reviews
Unfortunately – Har Vokse doesn't have a lot of customer reviews.
I only found comments about it on its official page and some additionalwebsites.
Honestly, I would prefer the reviews from people who actually tried it.
So as of now, I still find some of its claims questionable.
3. Very Expensive
If you ask me, Har Vokse is not really affordable.
Again – the price of one bottle is $60.
You can also get it at a lower price if you buy the bundles.
But in my view, it's still very pricey for its quality.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Not quite – it's due to some of its disadvantages:
- Ingredients could be improved a lot
- Very expensive for what it offers
- Several (fake) versions made by other brands
- Does not have a lot of customer reviews
- Lacks essential ingredients for hair loss
Honestly – Har Vokse is not an awful product.
It actually has quite a good set of ingredients.
But it's a little pricey for the things it can do.
So if you want a product that can do better, I have a superior alternative.
I'm talking about a supplement called Folexin:
- Really helps with hair loss and hair growth
- Comes at a very affordable price
- A lot of people can prove its benefits
- Excellent ingredients with some potent doses
Compared to Har Vokse, Folexin has more superior features.
Honestly – I strongly recommend that you buy it instead.
Besides its affordable pricing, it can really help with most hair loss issues.
Plus, it's the supplement that really saved my hair.
So it's the product I would recommend forever.