It’s time for my Funginix review – which is a popular anti-fungal treatment.
However, does it work like its promises to?:
- fair price
- pretty basic formula
- limited area where you can use it
Or is it actually a scam?
Well, you will get to know the truth behind this product in this review.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Funginix.
Full Name: Funginix Healthy Nail Formula by Sisquoc Healthcare, Inc.
Product Type: Anti-Fungus Product
Best Actual Price: Around $23
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its official website
Designed For: Eliminating several fungal infections:
- toenail fungus
- athlete's foot
My Rating: 6.5 out of 10
Recommended?: Not really – it has several issues I don't like:
- works quite slow
- not very versatile
- basic formula
I advise you to try another option, which makes the best fungus supplement from the market.
What I Liked About It
- Good set of ingredients
- Reliable official website
- Many authentic customers reviews available
- Low chances of side effects
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Limited area where you can use it
- Only works via direct application
- Its effect isn't amazing
- Can be pricey
#1 – Claims & Producer
Here's what to know about Funginix:
- the producer behind
- how it works
- what problem it treats
Funginix has pretty few claims about its benefits and sources.
One says that it's made “from both traditional and herbal medicine.”
But here's what other promises include:
- works in 2 weeks
- has a good combination of ingredients
- fixes damaged nails
To clarify, Funginix is not designed for the scalp and nails.
Instead, it's for the fungus around the fingers and toes.
That's something to keep in mind – just to avoid any confusion.
But overall – the product has straightforward claims and promises.
2. Company Behind
The producer of Funginix is called Sisquoc Healthcare, Inc.
I checked out the brand's website and found out several details:
- sells products against fungus, dietary supplements and skin care
- has a mailing address, email and contact number
- offers a wholesale program for business owners
Now – Sisquoc Healthcare was found in 2016.
So I think it's still new on the market (compared to most of its competitors).
But there are already a lot of good reviews about it.
So I would say that it's legit and you can buy from this brand.
#2 – Ingredients (6 out of 10)
Based on Funginix's website, it contains 3 types of ingredients:
- anti-fungal agents
- essential oils
- fungus-fighting extracts
Honestly – the formula itself looks very promising, but that's mostly at first sight.
That's because it only contains one active ingredients.
The others are mostly designed for consistency or scent.
But let's take a look at the product's overall formula.
1. Active Ingredient
Undecylenic Acid 10% is the active compound inside Funginix.
Based on my research, here's what it can do:
- treats fungus
- cures the existing infection 
- relieves itchiness
Honestly – it's one of the most effective compounds against fungal infections.
So it's good that Funginix has it in its formula.
2. Inactive Ingredients
On the other hand, here are the rest of the ingredients worth mentioning:
- Bearberry Extract – provides antibacterial and astringent properties 
- Vitamin E – resolves fungal infections of the toenails 
- Camphor – relieves pain and itching caused by fungus 
- Tea Tree Oil – works as an antiseptic and treats nail fungus 
- Rose Hip Flower Oil – heals wound and reduces scars 
Now – there are several other herbal-based extracts in the formula.
But I specifically mentioned these because of their benefits.
Overall, I would say that these compounds focus on nourishing the skin.
The overall formulation of Funginix is indeed promising.
But in my own opinion, it lacks variety.
Besides, it only contains one active ingredient (which isn't amazing).
Again – the product is only designed for the toenail and the areas around it.
So I can't say I'm a huge fan of it.
#3 – Consistency & Dosage (7 out of 10)
If you're curious, here's what you should know about Funginix here.
This product can be described in 3 phrases:
- white color
- mild alcohol scent
- slightly thick consistency
The overall appearance of this product is similar to that of a lotion.
The only difference is that it's a little lighter in texture.
In terms of product usage, here's how you should use Funginix:
- Make sure the affected area is clean.
- Apply a thin layer of the product.
- Use twice daily (morning and night).
- For athlete's foot and ringworm, make sure the product reaches the crevices.
- Use the brush applicator under the infected toenail and around the cuticle.
I just want to point out that you shouldn't use it on the scalp and nails.
So don't expect some real changes if you don't use it right.
#4 – Results (6 out of 10)
As part of every review, I look for the testimonials of previous buyers.
So far – I have seen a lot of authentic comments about Funginix.
I read them all, to see how the product worked in different cases.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional or fake ones.
1. Positive Opinions
I checked out the reviews on Amazon, since those are usually very honest.
So here's what you can find under the 5-star category:
- A lot of customers mentioned that their toenail fungus was gone.
- Some said that it works as long as you follow the instructions.
- Most customers noticed that their discolored nails got back to normal.
- Others stated that the results can be seen eventually (after constant use).
Now, as you can see, this product seems to be liked by a lot of customers.
However – Funginix only got a 3.9/5 stars rating.
So I would say that even though it might be effective, it's going to take some time.
2. Negative Opinions
Now – let's go through the reviews of customers who didn't like Funginix:
- Some users received damaged and incomplete products.
- Others said that it didn't remove their fungus at all.
- There are also people who experienced painful reactions after using it.
- Most customers simply said that it's not worth it.
Honestly – I kind of expected that Funginix doesn't work for a high number of people.
Given its formula, it's definitely not a miraculous product.
However, its product handling problems are something to keep in mind.
Overall – Funginix is effective for many users.
But even so – it's not that amazing, since it took them a long time to see some results.
Also, the complaints about shipping and product handling are a red flag.
So it's really up to you if you want to try it out or not.
#5 – Side Effects (8 out of 10)
Now – I haven't seen too many complaints about Funginix in this chapter.
The only possible reason could be its weak formula.
So far, here's what I found among its reviews:
- severe peeling
- stingy/painful effect
- possible allergic reactions
I also included allergic reactions, since Funginix contains a lot of herbal extracts.
And even though natural formulas are a lot safer – they can rarely cause some allergies.
So I suggest you to check out the list of ingredients first to avoid side effects.
But overall – the lack of severe complaints is a really good thing about this product.
#6 – Price (5 out of 10)
At first – Fungix seems to be priced pretty fairly.
But there are some minor issues that don't make it that affordable.
1. The Exact Price
Let's take a look at the price of Funginix listed on its official website:
- One Month Supply costs $22.95
- 2 Month Supply costs $29.95
- 3 Month Supply costs $36.95
- Shipping fee starts at $16
Funginix is also available on Amazon, but it's just a bit pricier (about 3 cents more).
However, there's also free shipping offered – unlike its official website.
Now – a bottle contains 30 ml (1 fl. oz.).
How fast you use it depends on each person.
So if you deal with a lot of fungal infections, a bottle is probably not going to last too much.
And lastly – it works pretty slow, so you will have to use it consistently for a while if you want to see its real effect.
That's why it's pretty sure that you're going to need several bottles.
2. Competitors’ Price
If you're looking for a better option, try my top recommended fungus supplement.
The product is called Urgent Fungus Destroyer:
- Urgent Fungus Destroyer works for all types of fungus.
- It's so versatile because it contains 20 essential ingredients.
- Funginix contains only anti-fungal ingredients and essential oils.
- The formula has one active ingredient and the others are inactive.
- Urgent Fungus Destroyer is a supplement that requires 2 capsules/day.
- Funginix is a liquid that needs to be applied twice daily.
- Urgent Fungus Destroyer costs $69.95 normally.
- But you can buy it for only $49/bottle (discounted price).
- Meanwhile, Funginix's price starts at $22.95.
Now – Funginix's price is clearly lower (including its bundle deals).
However, it's not strong enough to cure fungal infections right away.
So the longer it takes for it to work, the higher quantity you need to buy.
On the other hand, Urgent Fungus Destroyer works for fungal infections from your whole body.
That's why it's clearly the best option, in my view.
In my opinion, Funginix is fairly priced for its quality.
But don't expect too much from it when it comes to potency and strength.
You need to use it consistently for a longer while before seeing the results.
So I think that there are far better alternatives out there, that you can try.
#7 – Final Conclusions
So here are my final views about Funginix.
1. Basic Ingredients
Funginix claims to have 3 types of ingredients:
- anti-fungal agents
- essential oils
- fungus-fighting extracts
However, the formula can be summarized by one active ingredient.
The rest are inactive (mostly essential oils).
Usually – herbal-based products work pretty slow, so don't expect too much.
2. Authentic Reviews
The good thing about Funginix is that it has a lot of authentic reviews.
If you ask me, it's one of the things I look for in a product.
My main purpose is to see how it works for the majority.
Also – it's a good sign that it's not fake, since people actually tried it.
3. Quite Pricey
Lastly – Funginix can be expensive in a long run:
- a bottle contains 30 ml
- needs constant repurchasing
- works rather slow
The product is effective – but you might end up waiting for weeks/months to see the results.
So it's up to you if you want to try it or not.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Not quite – there are some minor issues about it:
- Only meant for toenails and the area around
- Works only if it's applied directly on the area
- Works slowly
- Pricier in a long run
Funginix is not a horrible product. but it's not exceptional either.
Again – it's effective (based on the reviews of its previous buyers).
But you definitely need to wait for weeks or even months to see its results.
In addition, it's not made to destroy the fungus all over your body.
It's for foot fungus only, so I suggest you to look for something better.
I have an alternative, which is also my #1 recommendation.
The product is called Urgent Fungus Destroyer:
- Made of 20 essential ingredients
- Versatile effect for all types of fungus
- Long-lasting effect and benefits
- Minimal chances of adverse reactions
Urgent Fungus Destroyer is the better choice because of its features.
It doesn't only cure foot fungus – but most fungal infections all over the body.
So I think its price is right and it's worth all the money.