Are your feet itchy especially right after you take off your shoes?
Have you noticed that your toes are constantly inflamed and reddish?
Then, you are probably dealing with athlete's foot, an annoying fungal infection.
What should you do in this case?
Well, I'm going to show you the best remedies for athlete's foot that will surely work!
Note: This guide is based on my own research on treating athlete's foot.
1. OTC Creams
OTC creams or over-the-counter creams are a remedy which can be easily found in drugstores.
What are those? They are a special type of creams.
They can be bought from drugstores or supermarkets without a doctor's prescription.
Do they actually work?
Well, they can help you eliminate your fungal infections.
- Hydrate your skin.
- Prevent the infection from spreading.
- Have antifungal properties.
Make sure that you choose a good quality cream and start your treatment!
How should you use it?:
- Wash your feet before using the cream.
- Dry them with a towel.
- Apply the cream on the skin and wait for it to completely soak in.
- Make sure that you wash your hands before and after using the cream.
- You don't want the infection to spread to your fingers or fingernails.
Or you can walk barefoot if you like, but only in a clean space.
How often should you use the cream?
That depends on the instruction that you might receive from your pharmacist.
So, follow that instructions and ease your discomfort!
I'm sure that this remedy will be helpful in case you are dealing with athlete's foot infection!
OTC creams can be bought without needing a doctor's prescription.
They are useful for athlete's foot infection because they keep your skin moisturized.
So, apply them on the affected area and stay away from close-fitting shoes.
2. Diluted Tea Tree Oil
Did you know that tea tree oil is a good treatment for athlete's foot?
Actually, tea tree oil is effective for every fungal infection (toenail fungus or skin fungus).
So, it definitely works for your athlete's foot infection as well.
It has many benefits that make it such a good choice for you:
- Is an antiseptic.
- Can soothe inflamed skin.
- Can relieve the redness and itchiness.
- Is a weapon against fungal infections.
How should you use it? Should you apply it directly on the affected area?
Actually, yes. Here it is how tea tree oil is usually used:
- It is applied on the affected skin or feet, in our case.
- However, it might trigger some side effects (in case you have sensitive skin).
- To make sure that you are safe, you should dilute it with another carrier oil.
- As a carrier oil, you can use coconut, jojoba or olive oil.
Maybe you are wondering how much carrier oil you should use to dilute the tea tree oil.
Or maybe you want to know how you should apply it.
Don't worry! I'm going to answer these questions immediately.
Here are the exact instructions that you need to follow when you use tea tree oil:
- Mix the tea tree oil with the carrier oil that you have.
- Add 2-3 drops of tea tree oil and 20 drops of carrier oil.
- Soak in the solution prepared a sterile cotton pad or ball.
- Apply it on the skin.
- Make sure that you wash your hands afterwards.
It is so simple to use, isn't it?
So, don't forget to use this remedy twice per day and keep your feet clean during the treatment.
You should use it for about a month until the infection disappears completely.
This solution might be the best one for you, thus give it a try!
I'm sure you will get back your healthy feet at once!
Tea tree oil is a well-known remedy for fungal infections, like athlete's foot.
However, it should be diluted with a carrier oil before you apply it on the skin.
So, follow the instructions and I'm sure you will be satisfied with the results.
There are a lot of supplements on the market for various health issues.
However, did you know that there are also supplements for fungal infections?
You didn't know it?! Then, let me tell you more about this.
A supplement for your fungal infection can be the best solution for you.
Yet, choosing a good supplement is not an easy job.
Urgent Fungus Destroyer is a supplement that can actually work!
To prove that, I'm going to tell you its advantages:
- Has an amazing formula which is also strong.
- The effect appears in less than a week.
- Can treat all types of fungus, including athlete's foot.
- Doesn't cause significant side effects.
Do you believe me now?
Maybe you are not sure yet if you want to try it or not.
So, let's talk a little bit more about this supplement's benefits and why you should take it:
- Treats the infection internally.
- Prevents future outbreaks.
- Previous users were very happy with the results.
Why is it important to treat the infection both internally and externally?
You want to get rid of athlete's foot at once, am I right?
So, by treating it both internally and externally, you make sure the results last.
There are just few supplements that can do that, so you don't want to miss such an extraordinary opportunity!
Try Urgent Fungus Destroyer and you will not regret it!
You will surely be surprised with the results!
Why suffer when you can ease your itchy feet and wear your sandals confidently?
A special supplement is a very good choice because it can treat the infection internally.
Urgent Fungus Destroyer is perfect for you due to its benefits and its effectiveness.
So, you should give it a try and your feet will be clean and healthy again.
4. Lemon Juice Rub
Do you like to drink lemonade in the hot days of summer?
I bet this drink is so refreshing that you can't wait to have it in the summer!
However, lemon is not only used to prepare this delicious drink.
It is also a good remedy for athlete's foot.
How come? Well, lemon is a good treatment because of its so many benefits:
- has antimicrobial properties
- has antifungal effects
- can treat fungal infections
- prevents the fungus from spreading
Thanks to all these properties, lemon is a home treatment that will surely work.
Ok, you have the lemons. What's next?
Should you wash with them? Should you eat them?
- All you have to do is rub your feet with lemon and lemon juice.
- Yet, in order to have better results, make sure that the lemons you use are fresh.
Easy peasy lemon squeezy, isn't it?
How often can you have this treatment?
You can use it daily, but be careful. Sometimes, lemon can trigger some side effects.
So, if your skin is very sensitive or if you have open wounds, don't exaggerate with lemon rub.
Otherwise, give it a try and make athlete's foot disappear forever!
Lemon is another effective home remedy for athlete's foot.
That's because it has antifungal and antimicrobial properties.
So in order to have good results you have to rub your feet with lemon and lemon juice.
5. Hydrating Creams
One of the symptoms of athlete's foot infection is a scaly skin between the toes.
The skin can be cracked or peeling and, in rare cases, you might also have open wounds.
So, guess what?
In order to treat your infection, it is important to keep your skin hydrated. 
How can you do that?
Well, you have to use a hydrating cream or lotion for your feet.
How can a cream/lotion help you keep your feet infection at bay?
Well, such products can actually have many benefits:
- Moisturize your skin.
- Help your skin heal properly.
- Prevents fungus from spreading.
- Doesn't let your skin dry.
Now you see what I mean when I say that hydration is important in your case.
Moreover, these hydrating creams can also soothe your feet.
However, make sure that the product you buy doesn't contain perfume.
That's because creams that contain perfume might:
- trigger allergic reactions
- worsen your infection
So, stay away from these products for now!
One more thing: use the cream daily to be sure that your feet are constantly hydrated.
If you follow all the steps, I'm sure that your feet will be healthy and clean at once!
Don't hesitate! Give it a whirl and your toes will be thankful!
Hydration is important for your fungal infection because it accelerates the process of healing.
So, to make sure that you eliminate your athlete's foot infection, try a hydrating cream.
However, you'd better use one that doesn't contain perfume.
6. Hydrogen Peroxide
People talk a lot about hydrogen peroxide and its so many benefits.
This happens for a reason.
It is a good home remedy for many problems.
Actually, hydrogen peroxide is great when it comes to fighting against fungal infections.
It can also kill the fungus and treat athlete's foot infection.
Well, let's have a look at its advantages:
- Has antiseptic properties.
- Is considered a disinfectant.
- Can kill germs, bacteria or fungus.
Hydrogen peroxide has many benefits that make it an effective remedy.
It can treat minor wounds and prevents the fugus from spreading.
Then, let me tell you how you should use it:
- Only externally, not internally.
- You can prepare a soak with it or you can simply apply it on the affected area.
- You'd better choose a product that has a low concentration (3% hydrogen peroxide).
If you want to apply it directly on the skin, make sure that your feet are clean and dry.
Besides, if you have open wounds or your skin is cracked, it might sting a little.
However, you may prefer to prepare a soak for your feet.
If this is the case, I'm going to tell you the instructions:
- Mix two cups of hydrogen peroxide with 1 gallon of warm water.
- Soak your feet for about 30 minutes.
- Repeat the treatment daily.
A soak might be the perfect solution if you have sensitive skin.
Yet, you can try which method suits you best.
In any case, include this remedy on your list and do not forget to put it into practice.
Hydrogen peroxide can also be used to treat athelet's foot.
You can prepare a soak with it or you can apply it directly on the skin.
Yet, it can trigger some side effects, so this should be the last remedy that you try.
7. Epsom Salt Bath
Having a salt bath can help you treat athlete's foot.
Can you believe it?
I couldn't believe it either, but it turns out that a salt bath is really effective.
However, for best results I recommend you use Epsom salt for your bath.
Epsom salt has many benefits that are useful for fungal infections.
What are its advantages?:
- Treats wounds and infections.
- Softens the skin.
- Accelerates the process of healing.
- Soothes your feet.
So, next time when you take a bath, make sure that you add Epsom salt to it.
To make things easier for you, I'm going to give you some instructions:
- Fill your bathtub with warm water (the water should cover your feet).
- Add 1/2 cup of Epsom salt to the water.
- Soak your feet for about 20 minutes one to two times per day.
- Afterwards, moisturize your feet.
You ought to repeat the treatment daily if you want to get rid of athlete's foot fast.
If I were you, I would try this remedy right away.
I'm sure you will be delighted with the results!
Epsom salt is a useful remedy for athelete's foot.
So, all you have to do is prepare a bath in which you add Epsom salt.
For best results, you should repeat the treatment every day.
My Final Verdict
Are you dealing with athlete's foot and nothing seems to work?
Well, I have the perfect treatments for you!
Here are the best remedies for athlete's foot:
- Try OTC creams
- Take a special supplement
- Have diluted tea tree oil
- Rub your feet with lemon juice
These treatments will definitely work and you will be amazed with the results.
Give them a try and your feet will be happy!
Stay healthy and get rid of your itchy and uncomfortable feet!