It’s time for my Bone Boost review – which looks like a promising supplement for the bones.
But will it actually help your bones?:
- promising formula
- easy to use
- good background
Well, we're going to look into this product's details in the following lines.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Bone Boost.
Full Name: Bone Boost by Essential Elements
Product Type: Bone Supplement
Best Actual Prize: Starts at around $40
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its official website
Designed For: Helping bones to stay strong – here's what it can do:
- improves bone density
- maintains bone integrity
- heals weak bones
My Rating: 8 out of 10
Recommended?: Yes and no – it's actually a good product, but there are few red flags:
- quite pricey
- lacks other bone essentials
- tends to work a bit slow
I recommend you to check the best bone supplement from the market, as a better alternative.
What I Liked About It
- Formula is very promising
- Made by a reputable brand
- Has an informative website
- Pretty easy to take
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Slightly lower doses for some ingredients
- Pricier compared to other products
- Lacks other essential bone ingredients
- Works pretty slow
#1 – Claims & Producer
I want to start by discussing some general info about Bone Boost:
- the company behind
- how it works
- the health issues it helps
Bone Boost claims it “provides bones the vital nutrients needed to heal and maintain them.”
This is possible due to the following benefits:
- helps with bone formation
- supports calcium absorption
- strengthens the bones
- maintains healthy bones
Now – Bone Boost is said to help men and women of all ages.
But it's more beneficial to women, since women lose bones at an earlier stage.
Other than that, it also claims to be:
Overall – I think I mentioned all the vital claims in the product info.
So you just have to see in the following chapters if its claims are true.
The company behind Bone Boost is Essential Elements.
So far – it has a credible and professional website that doesn't look sketchy.
Also, I found some details about it that are worth mentioning:
- sells supplements for the heart, immune, bone and joint
- also offers help for men's health, cognitive, workout, skin and hair
- you can reach them through their number or by submitting a ticket
In my view, the company looks legit and it's been on the market for a long time.
Also – there are quite a few comments about it being legitimate.
So I would say that if you plan on buying from this brand, you won't have any issue.
#2 – Ingredients (6 out of 10)
If you ask me, here's how I would describe Bone Boost's formula.
It contains 3 main classes of ingredients:
- herbal extracts
The doses present are slightly lower than in other quality bone supplements.
Also, the formula could be better if it had more minerals and vitamins, in my view.
Now – let's take a look at the compounds present and their benefits:
- Vitamin K2 – reduces the risk of osteoporosis 
- Cissus quadrangularis – combats bone loss 
- Vitamin D3 – increases bone mineral density 
- Calcium Hydroxyapatite – speeds up fracture healing and repair 
Now, Calcium Hydroxyapatite is the most absorbable form of calcium.
So Bone Boost uses a high-quality version of calcium, which is great.
Its overall formula is promising and competitive – like other brands.
But as I said – I think it could be better if it had more bone essentials (like minerals).
Even so, its formula is not bad, but it's not the best either.
Bone Boost has some very good ingredients and the overall formula is still promising.
But it's not the best composition out there.
So if that's what you're looking for, I recommend another alternative.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (8 out of 10)
Now – here are some vital things you should know about Bone Boost.
Let me describe Bone Boost to you:
- in capsule form
- dark brown in color
- average pill size
Honestly – there isn't anything special about these pills.
They just look very normal to me, like any other supplement.
Now – Bone Boost is quite easy to take.
So based on the product label, it's recommended to take 1 capsule 3 times daily.
Basically, this means 3 capsules/day (preferably with a meal).
Other than that, it has the usual warning for:
- pregnant and nursing women
- people with severe illnesses and taking other medicines
Now – if you're one of these categories, consult your doctor just to be sure.
But overall, Bone Boost is quite easy to take and it doesn't require a lot of effort.
#4 – Results (8 out of 10)
I'm quite excited to see how Bone Boost works for a lot of people.
So as part of this review, I checked out the previous customer reviews.
They are helpful when you want to avoid being biased.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional or fake ones.
1. Positive Opinions
Bone Boost has some customer reviews on its website.
But I chose to feature the honest opinions from Amazon.
So if you're curious, here are the positive reviews of the product:
- A lot of customers said that it helped with osteoporosis and osteopenia.
- Some mentioned they didn't experience an upset stomach with it.
- Others experienced improvement with their arthritis and bone density.
- The rest really liked the fact that it worked.
The overall rating of this supplement is 4.5 stars out of 5, which is great.
Honestly – all of its positive opinions look legit, so they prove that it works.
For this reason – this is a good sign that it's not fake or a scam.
2. Negative Opinions
Right away, I want to say that there are only a few 1-star comments.
So here are all of the reviews of unsatisfied customers:
- One customer said that it is overpriced.
- Another previous buyer mentioned that it does nothing.
- The rest didn't like the fact that it contains less calcium than other products.
Overall – it looks like the product is not really that hated.
But the only common complaint is that the product is quite weak.
Still, it looks pretty good all in all.
Bone Boost is a very good product, as you can see from the customer reviews.
It works by helping to improve the bones.
However, it tends to work slow (in some cases).
Overall – it's up to you if you try it or not, but it's not my top recommendation.
#5 – Side Effects (8 out of 10)
The good thing about Bone Boost is the low number of complaints.
That especially when it comes to adverse reactions.
So for me, it's a good sign that it is safe to use.
However – it can have 2 main causes:
- formula is too weak to cause any side effects
- ingredients are not in their strongest forms
Now – the result of not having any bad reactions is a sign that it's safe.
However, as I said, it doesn't guarantee that it really works.
And other than that, the product is relatively safe to use and it will not harm you.
Overall – it is still up to you if you want to try it or not.
#6 – Price (6 out of 10)
Compared to other supplements of this kind, Bone Boost is slightly pricier.
However – it's not a big difference, just around a dollar or two.
1. The Exact Price
As usual – Bone Boost is available on Amazon.
But there are more exclusive deals on its official website:
- One bottle costs $39.99
- 3 bottles cost $34.99/each
- 6 bottles cost $29.99/each
- Free shipping for 3 bottles and above
- Get 48% off upon subscription
Now – let's point out that one bottle has 90 capsules, which will last a month.
In my view, it's just a little bit pricier (since it has fewer ingredients).
But still, it's a decent bone supplement compared to other overpriced products.
So if you plan on buying it, it's far from a bad choice.
You will have more discounts if you buy multiple bottles.
2. Competitors’ Price
I have a better alternative for you, it's my #1 recommended bone supplement.
The product I'm talking about is called OsteoMD:
- OsteoMD has a superior form of calcium and essential nutrients.
- The formula offers a lot more vitamins and minerals.
- Bone Boost also contains some essential compounds for the bones.
- However, the overall formula has some slightly lower doses (but it's still good).
- Both supplements require 3 capsules per day.
- OsteoMD costs $49.99 normally, but it can be bought for only $37.
- The price of Bone Boost starts at around $39.99, but it offers more bundles.
If you ask me, both supplements are good for your bone health.
But I strongly think that OsteoMD is more effective than Bone Boost.
My main reason is that it has more vitamins and minerals for the bones.
So it remains my #1 recommendation as a bone supplement.
To summarize, Bone Boost has a good pricing, considering its quality.
But keep in mind that it's just $1-2 pricier than other products of this type.
So in my view, try to look for alternatives that are cheaper but they have some better features.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Let me summarize my opinion about Bone Boost in this chapter.
1. Promising Formula
If you ask me, Bone Boost has a very good set of ingredients.
So compared to other bone supplements, it's more competitive.
However – it could be better if it contained more vitamins and minerals.
But overall – it's a good formula, just don't expect any fast results.
2. Good Background
Now – I find it a good sign that Bone Boost comes from a credible company.
It's a good reassurance that you will not get some fake/scam products.
Also – at least you will know who to contact in case of order problems.
3. Slightly Pricier
Lastly – Bone Boost is not that expensive, considering its quality.
However, if you compare it to similar products, you will see that it's not the cheapest.
So it's still up to you if you want to invest in it or not.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Yes and no – just because it has a few issues:
- A little bit pricier compared to similar products
- Lower doses for some ingredients
- Tends to work pretty slow
- Lacks other bone essentials
But if you don't mind these disadvantages, it's up to you if you want to try it or not.
Overall – Bone Boost is a decent bone supplement.
Now – I have an alternative that is way better in a lot of aspects.
So let me introduce you my #1 bone supplement.
It's a supplement called OsteoMD:
- Contains a superior form of calcium
- Recommended by a lot of specialists
- Works really well (and safe)
- Backed by scientific data behind
- Overall formula is unique and helpful
In my opinion – OsteoMD is the better bone supplement.
Its formula has more bone essential ingredients for the price.
So I think it's worth investing your money in it.