It's time to review Viviscal Professional Strength.
So is this hair supplement better than similar products?:
- interesting ingredients and formula
- a little bit pricey
- no major side effects
Well, let's analyze it in detail and see if it's worth trying or if it's just a scam.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Viviscal Professional Strength.
Full Name: Viviscal PRO Professional Strength by Viviscal
Product Type: Hair Supplement
Best Actual Prize: Around $45 to $60
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its official Website
Designed For: Promoting fuller and thicker hair growth
My Rating: 7 out of 10
Recommended?: Not really – there are some small issues about it:
- very few user opinions
- quite pricey in reality
- not available for everyone
It's not a bad supplement, but its features don't justify its high price and other issues.
That's why I would go for a much better hair supplement that works in a lot more cases.
What I Liked About It
- Based on some original ingredients
- Pretty good formula overall
- Comes from a credible producer
- Quite easy to take daily (in terms of pills)
- Really helpful for hair growth
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Quite pricey (compared to other hair supplements)
- Several fake versions online
- Very few customer reviews
- Only available through clinics, doctors or salons
- Not very helpful for hair loss/thinning
#1 – How It Works & Producer
We will start by discussing some general details about Viviscal Pro:
- what exact hair concerns it helps
- how it works for hair
- who is the company behind it
1. How It Works
Firstly – Viviscal Professional Strength has a pretty short product description.
Its main goal is to promote fuller and thicker hair growth.
In order to do that, here's how it works:
- supplies vital nutrients to the hair follicles
- prolongs hair growth cycle
- supports existing hair growth
Also – its main ingredient is its AminoMar, which is also the focus compound from Viviscal classic.
It's a marine complex exclusively used by Viviscal products.
Now – this product called Professional Strength for a reason:
- claims to improve hair that classic Viviscal version doesn't
- overall formula is a bit improved
However, its composition isn't completely different from that of the classic version.
And in my opinion – it's not much better.
Now, the product claims to be suitable for both men and women with all hair types.
But that doesn't really happen:
- doesn't stop androgenic alopecia (male/female pattern hair loss)
- can't improve iron deficiency
- doesn't restore thinning hair
So Viviscal's product works great for growing hair that is already healthy, but that's pretty much it.
On a different note – there are different products under the same line:
- shampoo & conditioner
- elixir & topical keratin
But it's mostly the supplement that can improve hair (if any).
Overall – it's a decent product, but it's not an impressive one.
2. Company Behind
Now – Viviscal PRO Professional Strength is made by Viviscal.
The company focuses on hair products:
- shampoo & conditioner
- hair supplements
- accessories and elixirs
Also – it has a long history on the market.
That especially in terms of researching hair improvements.
It also has some studies behind, so you should know by now that it's a very reputable brand.
#2 – Ingredients (7 out of 10)
In my view – Viviscal Professional Strength has a good formula for a regular hair supplement.
But for a “professional” product, it's rather disappointing.
It contains an additional herb (Apple Extract).
Well – that's when you compare it only to Viviscal Hair Growth (classic version).
But it also doesn't contain some compounds from that supplement:
- Millet Seed
Out of these 2, Horsetail is pretty important for hair (reduces thinning).
So it's definitely not the best formula I have seen – not even close.
Now – let me list down the types of ingredients it has:
- vitamins & minerals
- herbal extracts/amino acids
Since it claims to be a “professional” product, I had some high expectations.
But unfortunately, this product didn't really follow them.
Anyway, let's take a look at each group of ingredients below.
1. AminoMar Marine Complex (475 mg)
As mentioned, Viviscal Professional Strength contains an AminoMar blend.
Compared to Viviscal Hair Growth, the dose is a bit higher (475 vs 450 mg).
Let's see the 2 compounds from this blend once again:
- Shark Cartilage – improves hair and nail strength 
- Oyster Extract Powder – boosts zinc levels in the body 
Firstly – zinc can help reduce breakage.
So both ingredients contribute to making the hair strong.
But that's pretty useless if there's no improvement in hair fall.
In other words – this mix can help strengthen hair that is already healthy.
But it has almost no impact on hair loss, thinning or shedding.
2. Other Ingredients
Now – Viviscal Professional Strength also contains the following compounds:
- Vitamin C – blocks free radical damages that can affect hair growth 
- Calcium – aids biotin in promoting hair growth.
- Biotin – stimulates keratin production 
- Apple Extract – improves hair health 
- L-Cystine – helps strengthen the hair 
- L-Methionine – prevents hair loss and breakage
Again – it contains an additional Apple extract (compared to the classic version).
But honestly, I don't think it makes the overall formula any better.
That's because it doesn't have any extra benefits for thinning/shedding.
On the bright side, the 2 amino acids present are a good addition to the formula.
Also – its other ingredients can promote hair growth.
Overall – Viviscal Professional Strength has a good formula for hair growth.
But it lacks major ingredients that can help hair fall/thinning.
So even though it promotes stronger hair, it's not suitable for people with any hair problems.
It can grow hair out and that's pretty much it.
That's why I don't think it's the best option from the market (formula-wise).
#3 – Pills & Dosage (9 out of 10)
Let me discuss below some vital info about Viviscal Professional Strength.
Viviscal Pro's pills can be described in the following ways:
- yellow color
- small and round shape
- more like a table (no gelatin cover)
So honestly – it's very easy to swallow.
I think that even people who are not used to taking supplements will like it.
Now – I checked for Viviscal Professional Strength's usage instructions.
Its recommended serving size is 2 tablets daily.
So basically, you need one tablet in the morning and another one at night.
Also – the minimum duration to see results is 3-6 months.
If you ask me, you might want to wait that long to see its benefits.
Yes, it's not the fastest product in terms of results – but that's it.
So if you don't mind this issue, it's perfect.
#4 – Results (6 out of 10)
If you ask me, Viviscal Professional Strength doesn't have a lot of reviews.
But I will explain the reasons why below.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional or fake ones.
1. What People Say
Again – Viviscal Professional Strength has some limited reviews.
I'm talking about experiences that come from people who tried it.
Well – the reason is that it's not easily available.
It's only offered through the following ways:
- official website (but only through a licensed practitioner)
So it's pretty hard to find out how it worked for people, because very few users could actually test it out.
Luckily, there are some testimonies on the product's website.
But as you know – in these cases, I can't guarantee they are legitimate.
Here's are the success stories I read along:
- Most of its users said they had a stronger, thicker and healthier hair.
- Others noticed their hair got better and better every day.
- Some mentioned their hair got fuller in just a few months.
- A few of them stated they had new hair growth after consistently using it.
- There were also people who experienced less shedding.
If you ask me, all of the comments above are pretty amazing.
But as I said – they might be biased (since they are listed on the official website only).
However, there are simply no other reviews available.
So it's up to you to judge this supplement's past user experiences.
Overall – Viviscal Professional Strength has very limited reviews.
The only way to find out how it works is to check the comments on its website.
Also – you can try asking people who actually tried it (which are very rare).
I'm not saying that it's hard to trust, it's simply up to you if you believe its official website reviews.
#5 – Side Effects (7 out of 10)
Now – Viviscal Professional Strength doesn't have any negative feedback.
I'm mostly talking about the complaints related to its adverse reactions.
Honestly – that's because it has very few reviews overall.
And as I said, almost all of them are positive (on its official page).
But that doesn't mean it's 100% safe.
Now – since it has a similar formula to Viviscal classic, let's take a look there:
- stomach cramps and digestive issues
But these side effects aren't anything severe.
Besides, Viviscal Pro has a safe dose of biotin – so there's no increased risk of acne or any breakouts.
Also – given the doses of each ingredient, it's pretty safe to take it.
#6 – Price (5 out of 10)
Firstly – I couldn't tell you the exact pricing of Viviscal Professional Strength.
Again, it's not readily available in most online retailers.
1. The Exact Price
As mentioned, it's hard to tell the exact price of this supplement.
In order to purchase, you need to log in or create an account.
But that's only available for practitioners, so you most likely can't do it.
The only things mentioned on its website are the ones below:
- Free shipping for orders over $100
- Gives wholesale prices
- Offers 90-day money-back guarantee
Now – here are the pricing rumors about it:
- One box (60 tablets) costs around $60
- It can also be discounted to around $45
- 3 months supply can even give you a lower price
If the rumors are true, I find it quite pricey.
Again – it's only offered through doctors or clinics, so you can't get it alone.
But that doesn't make the formula more exclusive and strong.
So I don't think it's the best investment for your money.
Also – be careful with other versions you see online.
They are probably not the real versions and they usually have a different producer.
If you ask my honest opinion, it's a little bit inconvenient to purchase it.
I would surely choose an alternative that is affordable and easy to find.
So I really don't recommend Viviscal Pro.
2. Competitors’ Price
Let me introduce to you my #1 recommended hair supplement.
Why don't you try Folexin?:
- Folexin has the best set of ingredients in some ideal doses.
- The formulation focuses on treating hair loss and improving hair growth.
- Viviscal Professional Strength has a good formula.
- But the doses are pretty low compared to other hair supplements.
- Both hair supplements require only 2 pills per day.
- The lowest price of Folexin is $17-18 for a larger supply (original price is $24.95).
- Viviscal Professional Strength is around $45 to $60.
Honestly – Folexin has some better features than Viviscal Professional Strength.
Its formula is more potent and it worked much better in my case.
So for its affordable price, you would get more than what you can ask for.
Overall – Viviscal Professional Strength can't be bought from online retailers.
It's only available from doctors, clinics and salons.
I don't have the exact price – but based on the rumors, it's pretty expensive.
So I wouldn't really recommend it, since there are way better options.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Now – I will summarize my thoughts on Viviscal Professional Strength.
1. Good Formula
In my view, Viviscal Pro has a decent formula:
- an an Apple extract
- 2 amino acids have higher doses
These ingredients are a plus compared to the classic Viviscal Hair Growth.
However, it also has some minus ingredients.
If you ask me, this formula is still not the best (compared to other similar products).
It also lacks some major ingredients for hair loss and thinning.
2. Easy To Take
Now – this product is probably one of the most comfortable supplements to take.
The reason is Viviscal Professional Strength's pill features:
- small and round tablets
- serving size 2 tablets per day
So even people who hate taking supplements should be okay with it.
Overall – I find it convenient and easy to swallow.
3. Quite Pricey
Lastly – I would say Viviscal Professional Strength is not easily accessible.
It's only available in doctors and clinics, so it's hard to say its exact price.
According to rumors, its price could be around $45 to $60 for one box.
Honestly, it's quite expensive for what it offers.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Not really – it's because it has a few cons:
- Not available on retailers
- Comes with a very few user reviews
- Slightly pricey compared to other products
- Some major hair ingredients are not present in the formula
- Has several fake versions
If you ask me, it's not a bad product.
It has some good ingredients and a great reputation.
But if you compared it to other supplements, it's clearly not the best.
So it's not my personal favorite.
What do I recommend instead?
Well – I advise you to try Folexin:
- Very affordable and easy to find
- Formula is well-tolerated and safe to use
- Contains a great mix of herbs and nutrients
- Worked really well in my case
Honestly – those are just some of the reasons why I prefer Folexin.
If you looked for it online, you would find a lot of positive reviews about it.
Again – it's a supplement that promotes hair growth and volume.
Not only that, but it also helps treat hair shedding and thinning.
Besides, it's the supplement that saved my hair, so I totally recommend it,
Overall – I still think it's the best investment of your money.
So I suggest you to get it instead.