It's time to review Ultra Omega Burn, which is a weight loss supplement with some extra benefits.
So does it work in reality – is it legit?:
- based on a unique approach
- super easy to use
- pretty few customer reviews
Well, it's actually a promising supplement.
So let me share its top features in the following lines.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Ultra Omega Burn.
Full Name: Ultra Omega Burn by Ultra Omega Burn
Product Type: Weight Loss Supplement
Best Actual Price: $49.95 (around $33/bottle for a bundle of 6)
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its Official Website
Designed For: Releasing fat and burning extra pounds – as well as:
- improving digestion
- reducing appetite
- lowering cholesterol
My Rating: 8 out of 10
Recommended?: Yes & No – it's quite a promising product in terms of weight loss.
But it's surely not so perfect:
- only a few testimonials from actual users
- not extremely affordable
- there are some counterfeit versions online
Again – it's a decent supplement compared to other similar products.
What I Liked About It
- Very easy to take (one softgel/day)
- Has a different approach for weight loss
- Addresses other weight loss-related issues (high cholesterol and inflammations)
- Offers several bundle with discounts
- Quite concentrated formula
- Very low risk of side reactions
- Offers several freebies
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Several fake versions are sold online (hard to buy the legit one)
- A little bit expensive for its formula
- Only sold on its website (not available anywhere else)
- Doesn't have a decent amount of reviews from real users
#1 – How It Works & Producer
Now – I will share with you some basic info about Ultra Omega Burn:
- the exact way it works
- who is the producer behind it
- the weight issues it aids
1. How It Works
Firstly – Ultra Omega Burn has quite a different approach to weight loss.
It's based on Omega 7 Fatty Acids, which is unusual for supplements of this kind.
Basically, it works by increasing the number of enzymes involved in the fat-burning process.
In return, there will be more energy for your body to consume.
That's how you end up burning more fat.
Besides these benefits, here are the other claims of this supplement:
- suppresses appetite
- improves digestive health
- lowers cholesterol
- treats inflammation
- reduces the risk of stroke and heart attack
- supports hair and nail growth
- aids skin conditions and skin aging
Honestly – the promises are very appealing.
However, I don't think you should have some huge expectations from this product.
In reality, even the top products can mostly focus on 1-2 major benefits.
So if you ask me, the supplement is more advantageous for weight loss and cholesterol.
As for the rest – it can definitely help, but don't expect it to make miracles.
Ultra Omega Burn is also the name of the supplement's producer.
Again – there are several fake versions of the product.
So make sure to purchase on its official website or on the link above.
If you're curious, here's the info I found on its legit website:
- brand only sells Ultra Omega Burn
- can be reached through live chat, phone number and email
- offers a 100% money-back guarantee for a year
Honestly – I just don't like the fact that the legit version is hard to find.
So if you get past that issue, then I don't think you will have any other problems with the product.
#2 – Ingredients (6 out of 10)
At first look, you might be shocked by Ultra Omega Burn's formula.
Well, it's because it only contains one major ingredient.
To be exact – it's called Palmitoleic Acid.
It's an Omega 7 Fatty Acid with several benefits for the body.
In terms of dose, it has 250 mg, which is quite concentrated (but still on the safe side).
Now – let's talk about the several benefits of the compound for the body:
- has an anti-inflammatory effect 
- reduces the chances of gaining weight 
- lowers the risk of obesity 
- decreases the bad type (HDL) of cholesterol 
- doesn't contribute to the increase in total cholesterol 
- supports hair, skin and nails health
- has a beneficial effect on insulin sensitivity and metabolism 
Actually – you can get Omega 7 Fatty Acids from salmon, macadamia nuts and avocado.
But let's face it – we don't always eat these foods every day.
So you need a supplement like Ultra Omega Burn for added supply and assistance.
In my view, it's always better to incorporate the product into your every routine.
That especially if you want to reduce your bad cholesterol and excess fats.
However, there are not a lot of studies that connect the ingredients to other claims of the product.
So as I said, you shouldn't expect more from the formula (for other matters).
If you ask me, Ultra Omega Burn has one ingredient in a concentrated dose.
It's indeed helpful for aiding fat loss and regulating cholesterol levels.
Honestly – I don't personally think it's the best formula from the market.
That especially for people who have way more problems with weight loss.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (10 out of 10)
Honestly – this chapter is the greatest advantage of Ultra Omega Burn.
Firstly, I will describe you what Ultra Omega Burn looks like:
- made of gelatin
- designed as softgels
- yellow to light brown color
If you ask me, I don't have other comments about it.
Just remember that it's very comfortable to take, due to its form.
Actually – it's much easier to swallow than tablets or regular pills.
In terms of dose, Ultra Omega Burn is also superior in that matter.
For adults, you're only required to take one softgel per day.
Just like any weight loss supplement, it's not recommended to exceed the proper dosage.
Otherwise, you may get some unnecessary adverse reactions.
Also, you should eat a meal before taking Ultra Omega Burn.
In this way, you won't experience any stomach pain.
But overall, I think the supplement is better than similar products from this category.
#4 – Results (6 out of 10)
Unfortunately – there are not a lot of customer reviews on Ultra Omega Burn.
So it's pretty hard to discuss very deeply how it actually works.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional or fake ones.
1. What People Say
Honestly – I don't have any high expectations for Ultra Omega Burn in this chapter.
That's because products that are only available on their own websites tend to follow the same trend.
They all have very few customer reviews.
So if you're curious, here are the testimonials of some people about Ultra Omega Burn:
- A lot of them mentioned losing weight with this product.
- Others noticed a decrease in their appetite and they felt full quicker.
- Some stated that it boosted their energy and mood.
- There were also people who noticed a better digestion and an improved health.
Here's another testimonial from the official website.
Judging after these comments, it helped with burning excess fat and suppressing appetite.
However, I have one issue with the reviews from the product's official website.
Most of them are very positive, so they might be biased.
Of course – if you're the brand owner, you don't really want to feature any negative feedback.
So honestly, I can't trust these reviews completely, since they're most likely not 100% honest.
Considering the supplement's formula, positive results are definitely possible.
But if you ask me, it's better to have a mix of honest reviews (both positive and negative).
In this way, you can see the two sides of the story.
Overall – Ultra Omega Burn mostly received a positive feedback.
But again, there's a high chance that its praises are only promotional.
So it's really your decision if you're going to trust them or not.
#5 – Side Effects (9 out of 10)
If you ask me, Ultra Omega Burn is not too dangerous:
- doesn't contain any risky ingredients
- formula is concentrated but its doses are safe
- its main compound doesn't really cause any side effects
In general, Omega Fatty Acids are safe for the body.
But of course, no ingredient that's taken in excess is safe.
The good thing about this supplement is that it has a tolerable dose.
Now – some people might still experience some classic side reactions:
- diarrhea/stomach pain
But these issue are not specific to the product alone.
You can get them from pretty much any supplement in the market.
But you don't need to worry much about them, since they are pretty rare.
Overall – I still think that Ultra Omega Burn is more on the safe side.
#6 – Price (5 out of 10)
Now – let's talk more about Ultra Omega Burn's pricing.
It's not extremely expensive, but I don't think it's the best deal either.
1. The Exact Price
Again – Ultra Omega Burn can only be bought from its official website.
Anything sold outside is considered a counterfeit version.
So if you're curious, here are the bundles available there:
- One bottle costs $49.95
- 3 bottles cost $119.95
- 6 bottles cost $199.95
- There's a full year money back guarantee
- Offers 3 Freebies upon purchase
Again – you will get 3 books as freebies when you buy the supplement.
But it's not mentioned on what type of purchase you need to do to actually get them.
Do you need to buy the largest bundle? Or ar they offered even for a single bottle?
In my view, the bonus items make up for the slightly high price of the supplement.
Well – they are definitely helpful in your weight loss journey.
But if we're only talking about the product alone, it would be better if was more affordable.
After all, you're interested in a weight loss supplement, not in a book.
As I said – it's safe and it has several other benefits.
So if your budget allows it, you can surely give it a try.
However, you can still find an alternative with some superior features.
2. Competitors’ Price
So what do I recommend instead?
Well, try my top weight loss supplement – it's called PhenQ:
- PhenQ has way more ingredients in their top forms.
- Its works by employing 5 different mechanisms of action to stop weight gain.
- The formula supports weight loss, reduces excess fats and treats problems connected to them.
- Ultra Omega Burn only contains one ingredient (Palmitoleic Acid).
- It's an Omega 7 Fatty Acid that is helpful for weight loss and cholesterol.
- The formula is more on the safe side and has a low risk of side effects.
- PhenQ requires 2 capsules per day while Ultra Omega Burn requires only 1 softgel.
- The normal price of PhenQ is $69, but its discounted price is $37.
- Ultra Omega Burn costs $49.95 with freebies (discounts for bigger supplies).
Sure – PhenQ looks more expensive than Ultra Omega Burn.
But if you actually look at their formula, you see why you get a lot more from PhenQ.
Again – it doesn't only suppress your appetite and reduces your excess weight.
But it also works in 5 different ways to avoid weight and fat accumulation.
So even though it doesn't offer any freebies, the product alone is extremely effective.
Overall – it's the obvious better choice between the two supplements.
In my view, Ultra Omega Burn could be better if it had a lower price tag.
I'm not saying that it's a bad supplement, it's actually a decent one.
But for its quality/price ratio, you can definitely find a better alternative.
#7 – Final Conclusions
I will now share with you my major points on Ultra Omega Burn.
1. Decent Ingredient
If you ask me, Ultra Omega Burn has a very simple formula.
It contains only one ingredient in a concentrated (but safe) dose.
To be exact, it's called Palmitoleic Acid (Omega 7 Fatty Acid).
According to reviews, it works well in curbing the appetite and shedding excess weight.
So if that's what you're looking for, you might want to try the product.
2. Very Easy To Take
As I've mentioned before, Ultra Omega Burn's serving size is its best feature.
Well – it only requires 1 softgel daily.
In addition to that, it's designed as caplets, which are super easy to swallow.
3. Price Could Be Better
Finally – Ultra Omega Burn's price is not my personal favorite.
Again – a bottle costs $49.95 and you get some free items.
Again, it's not a horrible product but for its features, I wish the price was a little lower.
But if your budget allows it, you may want to give it a try.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Yes & No – it's a really effective supplement for weight loss.
But it has some red flags as well:
- Tricky to find, since there are several counterfeit versions
- Price tag could be lower for what it offers
- Cannot be bought outside its website
- Limited reviews from people who tried it
Again – Ultra Omega Burn is decent enough to help you lose weight.
Also, its formula is helpful in reducing cholesterol and cravings.
Lastly – it's more on the safe side, so the risk of side effects is quite low.
However, I just think that the price tag is only good for people on a large budget.
But if you're actually looking for the best option, you should try Ultra Omega Burn.
So what alternative do I recommend instead?
I strongly suggest you to try PhenQ – the #1 weight loss supplement (in my view):
- Contains way more effective ingredients for weight loss
- Potent but still safe to use on a daily basis
- Very good price-to-quality ratio
- Comes with 5 mechanisms of action to stop fat gain
- A lot of people have proven its superior effect
If your budget allows you to try Ultra Omega Burn, go for PhenQ instead.
Its formula is not only limited to one ingredient.
In fact, it contains varied compounds in their top forms.
So they will definitely reduce your excess weight, curb your cravings and stop fat gain.
Just by getting the supplement alone, you can actually succeed in your weight loss journey.