Let's review Skinny Boost 28 Day Detox Tea.
Does it really work for weight loss? And do its ingredients help you get rid of extra fat?
Will it lead to any (harmful) side effects over time?
Let's discover all the key info about the product in this review!
Note: This review is based on my personal expertise & research on Skinny Boost 28 Day Detox Tea.
Full Name: SkinnyBoost 28 Day Detox Kit by SkinnyBoost
Product Type: Weight Loss Supplement (Tea)
Best Actual Price: Around $24 (for the kit)
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its Official Website
Designed For: Cleansing and detoxifying the body naturally.
Also – it claims to have other benefits:
- providing energy throughout the day
- promoting better digestion at night
My Rating: 7 out of 10
Recommended?: Not really – it's certainly far from perfect:
- concentrates mainly on detoxification (not on weight loss)
- has complaints about its side effects
- weak weight loss results
To be honest, it seems promising at first, but it's not a strong weight loss tea.
So it's better to invest in a legit weight loss product that is truly designed to melt away excess fats.
What I Liked About It
- Contains a lot of promising herbal ingredients
- Includes two versions (each with different goals)
- Comfortable to take and easy to prepare
- Mostly effective in promoting cleansing and detoxification
- Each product in the kit can be purchased separately
What I Didn't Like About It
- Doesn't effectively control cravings and appetite
- Doesn't work alone if used for weight loss
- Formula isn't very powerful in melting excess fats
- Its main focus is detox only
- Some users have complained about its side effects
#1 – How It Works & Producer
Let's begin by talking about the general details of Skinny Boost 28 Day Detox Tea:
- how it works in the body
- the producer of the product
- what weight issues it can address
1. How It Works
To give you an idea, Skinny Boost 28 Day Detox Tea is available as a kit.
In each pack, you receive the following products:
- Daytime Tea
- Evening Tea
Now – each version doesn't make a lot of separate claims.
But here are the promises of the product so far:
- cleanses and detoxifies the body
- boosts energy to achieve fitness goal
- supports better digestion
So in short, Skinny Boost's main goal is detoxification.
Although it's not a bad thing, I don't think the product alone is a real weight loss solution.
In my view, detoxifying and normalizing digestion is not enough to reduce existing excess fats.
With that, I would say that this product is only a detox tea rather than a weight loss tea.
2. Company Behind
The company behind SkinnyBoost 28 Day Detox Kit is SkinnyBoost.
So far, here's the info I gathered about it:
- come with only one official website and Amazon store
- offers products for metabolism, detox, beauty and wellness
- can be reached through customer service live chat and contact page
As with any product, make sure to only buy from its official stores.
In my view, it's the best way to avoid any potential scams and fraud.
But overall, the company looks like it can be trusted.
#2 – Ingredients (7 out of 10)
As I mentioned, Skinny Boost 28 Day Detox Tea consists of two products.
Now, I have one observation available for both formulas.
Both the morning and evening teas are completely made from herbal ingredients.
So far, there are several herbs that can help with metabolism.
On top of that, the rest of the ingredients are best for detox and cleansing.
With that, let's look at the benefits of each herb below.
1. Daytime Tea
Firstly – here's what you can see in the morning tea's formula:
- Green Tea – increases the body's energy usage
- Oolong – improves lipid metabolism 
- Orange Peel – supports digestion and release of toxins
- Lemongrass – comes with antidiuretic properties 
- Ginger Root – decreases pain, inflammation and swelling 
- Dandelion – helps detoxify the liver and improves digestion
- Ginseng Root – eliminates body toxins and boosts energy levels
- Garcinia Cambogia – prevents further weight gain 
Additionally – the rest of the ingredients are natural citrus and lemon flavors.
As you can see, some herbs can help with weight loss.
But honestly, I think their effects will be minimal.
You can't rely on them alone to lose excess weight.
Meanwhile, the majority of the herbal ingredients are most effective in promoting body detoxification.
2. Evening Tea
On the other hand, here are the herbs present in the evening drink:
- Senna Leaf – offers relief from constipation and indigestion 
- Licorice Root – has mild laxative and anti-inflammatory properties 
- Peppermint Leaf – helps manage digestive problems
- Fennel Fruit – reduces the risk of digestive disorders 
- Orange Peel – it's a good source of vitamin C and antioxidants
- Cinnamon Bark – supports digestive health and alleviates digestive issues
- Ginger Root – soothes the digestive system and reduces nausea 
- Dandelion – regulates digestive enzymes and reduces obesity 
- Lemongrass – improves nutrient absorption and digestive health
Just like the morning tea, it also has flavorings such as natural lemon and honey flavors.
In my understanding, the evening version works by helping you achieve better digestion.
So in that way, you can release excess water weight and toxins.
But in my view, it's not enough remedy to give you complete weight loss.
To summarize, Skinny Boost 28 Day Detox Tea contains a lot of herbal ingredients.
Most of them are indeed helpful for digestion and detoxification.
However – the formula is pretty weak as a weight loss tea.
So if you're real goal is to lose weight, I suggest that you look for a legit weight loss solution.
#3 – Consistency & Dosage (8 out of 10)
Here's how to use Skinny Boost 28 Day Detox Tea and what it looks like.
If you ask me, here's my description of the tea:
- comes in a tea bag
- turns light brown to green after steeping
- has an herbal smell but is not too strong
Honestly – it looks like a typical tea product.
So it's quite advantageous for people who prefer drinking over taking pills.
Now – preparing and consuming the product is also pretty easy:
- Drink 1 to 2 cups of Daytime tea daily.
- Meanwhile, you can only have one Evening Tea every other day.
Unfortunately, there are no specific directions about the steeping time and water level for the tea's preparation.
So we'll assume you can use about one teacup or cup of hot water.
Again – consume the Morning Tea daily and the Evening Tea every other day.
In my opinion, it's a good idea to create a schedule to avoid any confusion when using the product.
Overall, if you're already familiar with the instructions, you're good to go.
#4 – Results (6 out of 10)
So far, Skinny Boost 28 Day Detox Tea received many user reviews.
In my opinion, this info will be useful since we will have a good view of the product's effects.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not fake/promotional ones.
1. Positive Opinions
As usual, I always rely on reviews on Amazon.
Well – it's because I find them more honest and realistic.
So with that, here are the things people loved about it:
- Many customers experienced increased energy throughout the day.
- Some mentioned a reduction in bloating and constipation.
- Others reported a more regular bowel movement.
- A few people claimed that the product helped curb their cravings and appetite.
- There were users who noticed some weight loss after using the product.
To give you an idea, the product got 4.1 stars out of 5 which is actually decent.
Now – some people mentioned that they lost some extra pounds.
However, in my view, I think those are just the excess water weight and toxins.
Again – the product is a detox tea so it will really help with your bowel movement.
Overall, you can only feel legit weight loss with this tea if you exercise and follow a special diet.
Otherwise, the product alone may not effectively reduce existing excess fats.
2. Negative Opinions
Meanwhile, let me share with you the concerns of some users:
- Some people reported no noticeable effects on their bodies.
- Others mentioned that it has a horrible taste and smell.
- Many complaints were about receiving broken or expired products.
- A few people stated they experienced adverse effects.
- The rest of the users highlighted that they wouldn't recommend it and wouldn't try it again.
To summarize, the majority of complaints were about feeling more bloated.
Meanwhile, others reported experiencing horrible stomach cramps and frequent bowel movements.
In my view, I think those are the effects of some herbs in the evening tea which have laxative properties.
Lastly – a lot of people didn't notice any weight loss at all.
Well – as I've mentioned, it's more of a detox tea than a weight loss product.
All in all, Skinny Boost 28 Day Detox Tea got a mix of positive and negative reviews.
But in my view, the majority of them were about how a typical detox tea works.
Well – it's not entirely bad but they are not really for weight loss.
So with that, I strongly recommend that you choose a legit product if you're really after losing excess weight.
#5 – Side Effects (6 out of 10)
At this point, we already know that Skinny Boost is more of a detox tea.
Also – some of its herbs have laxative properties.
So with that, the side effect complaints were directly connected to that matter:
- intense stomach cramps
- diarrhea or frequent bowel movement
Additionally – some people also experienced typical secondary reactions.
I'm talking about nausea, headache or the urge to vomit.
Well – those are pretty common when trying any new product for the first time.
In my view, Skinny Boost 28 Day Detox Tea seems like a safe tea.
But you should still observe how your body reacts to it.
If those side effects are too much for you, then you should stay away from it.
Overall – keep in mind that, as a detox tea, you can expect to go through the process of cleansing.
#6 – Price (5 out of 10)
So far, Skinny Boost 28 Day Detox Tea doesn't have a very high price tag.
However, it's not the best product to invest in for weight loss (in my view).
1. The Exact Price
If you're curious, the price of Skinny Boost 28 Day Detox Tea is lower on its website compared to Amazon.
So to provide you with details, here's the price list of the products:
- 28 Day Detox Tea costs $23.95
- Daytime Tea is priced at $16.95
- Evening Tea's price is $15.95
- Additional discounts are available upon subscription
Some people might find it a good thing that each tea in the kit can be bought separately.
But I don't really see the point in doing so since the kit is designed to promote detox and cleansing.
So in reality, you'll still end up buying the kit
Now – it's a pretty good deal if you're only after those effects.
Otherwise, I don't think you'll get value for your money if your goal is weight loss.
It won't really melt your excess fats unless you change your diet and be physically active.
So if you're looking for a real weight loss solution, I'm sure you can find a better option in the market.
2. Competitors’ Price
Let me introduce to you All Day Slimming Tea.
Simply because it's my top recommended weight loss tea:
- All Day Slimming Tea is made to help with different aspects of weight loss.
- It focuses on getting rid of excess fats and preventing more weight gain.
- Skinny Boost is a detox tea that also contains a lot of herbs.
- However, its goals are for cleansing and detoxifying the body.
- All Day Slimming Tea suggests taking one tea in the morning and evening daily.
- Skinny Boost recommends one tea in the morning daily and one evening tea every other day.
- All Day Slimming Tea's regular price is $69, but you can get it for as low as $49/pack.
- Skinny Boost's detox kit is priced at $23.95 and you can also buy each tea separately.
The first thing you might notice is that both products have morning and evening teas.
But in my view, All Day Slimming Tea is still better than Skinny Boost 28 Day Detox Tea.
Well, it's because it's specifically formulated to target existing excess fats in your body.
Also – it's proven to be effective even without the need for diet and exercise.
So for its price and benefits, I find it a better investment in the long run.
Overall – Skinny Boost 28 Day Detox Tea is a good purchase if you just want to detoxify and improve your digestion.
But honestly, it won't give you the value of your money if you use it for weight loss.
So with that, I highly recommend that you spend your money on a better product.
The one that will actually help you lose some excess body pounds effectively.
#7 – Final Conclusions
In this section, I will list down my major points about Skinny Boost 28 Day Detox Tea.
1. Decent Formula But Not Impressive
If you ask me, Skinny Boost 28 Day Detox Tea's formula is completely made up of herbs.
Based on my research, the majority of them are beneficial for detoxification and digestion.
Well – there's nothing wrong with that since these effects are good for the body.
However, I find them to be less effective in terms of melting off existing excess fats.
2. Tricky But Easy To Follow Instructions
As I've mentioned, Skinny Boost 28 Day Detox Tea contains two products in its kit.
Basically, you should consume the morning tea daily and the evening tea every other night.
In my view, the instructions are pretty easy to follow once you get a grasp of the schedule.
Now – just take note that the specific amount of water and other preparation tips are not given.
3. Price Is Not Too High
Lastly – the price of Skinny Boost 28 Day Detox Tea kit is $23.95 on its website.
You can also get discounts if you choose to subscribe to the product.
Additionally, you can buy each tea in the kit separately.
Overall – it's pretty affordable but it's not a good investment for weight loss.
My Verdict – Is It Worth It?
Short answer: Not really – it has some drawbacks:
- Doesn't curb cravings too much
- Not effective for weight loss on its own
- Ingredients are not powerful for reducing excess weight
- Mainly focused on detoxification
- Some users report side effects
Again – Skinny Boost 28 Day Detox Tea includes morning and evening teas.
Both formulas include herbs to promote better digestion.
Additionally – their ingredients are beneficial for detoxification and cleansing.
But in my view, it may only help release excess water weight and toxins.
So it may not be the most effective product you can try for weight loss.
What alternative do I suggest instead?
Let me introduce to you my top recommendation – All Day Slimming Tea:
- Proven effectiveness without needing exercise or strict diets
- Includes both Morning and Evening teas for optimal results
- Based on a secret Costa Rican recipe
- Formula is effective for weight loss
- Effectively curbs cravings and prevents weight gain
- Features a delicious flavor and simple instructions
Overall – both All Day Slimming Tea and Skinny Boost 28 Day Detox Tea have 2-step routines.
These products have morning and evening tea.
However – Skinny Boost is best used for cleansing and detoxification.
Meanwhile, All Day Slimming Tea is a real weight loss solution due to its superior formulations.
So that's why it remains my #1 recommended tea to help you lose your excess fats.
For its price, you can definitely get great value for your money.