It's time to review Spore Metabolic Boost, which is a weight loss supplement.
If you ask me, it's pretty promising – but does it work?:
- decent ingredients
- justifiable pricing
- pretty low risk of side effects
But let's find out the real deal behind the supplement in this review.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Spore Metabolic Boost.
Full Name: Metabolic Boost Weight Loss Support by Spore Life Sciences
Product Type: Weight Loss Supplement
Best Actual Price: Around $50 (around $40/bottle for a bundle of 3)
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its Official Website
Designed For: Managing weight – it can also:
- support a healthy immune system
- aid with glucose and overall digestion
- boost energy and tissue formation
My Rating: 7 out of 10
Recommended?: Yes and no – it's actually a decent supplement.
But it also comes with certain question signs:
- has some sketchy versions sold online
- doesn't have a lot of comments from previous users
- some ingredients have (too) high doses
If you ask me, it's a decent supplement for weight management.
But honestly, there's an alternative with superior ingredients and some better overall results.
What I Liked About It
- Low serving size (2 capsules/day)
- Contains promising ingredients for weight loss
- Offers discounts if you buy higher quantities
- Supports general health
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Some fake versions are available online
- Not enough customer reviews to prove its effect
- Some compounds have huge doses
- Pills are larger than in other products
#1 – How It Works & Producer
Let's first discuss the things you need to know about Spore:
- its mechanism of action
- the company behind it
- what weight issues it helps
1. How It Works
Spore Metabolic Boost claims to keep a healthy body weight.
To be exact, here are some of its promises:
- boosts metabolism
- balances blood sugar
- supports immune health
- reduces fatigue
- improves blood circulation
- has anti-inflammatory properties
In other words, it works by boosting energy to help you burn additional calories.
But this only happens if you're actually working out and being active.
As you can see, it won't be extremely effective without any physical activity.
And that's not bad, since most weight loss supplements work that way.
If you ask me, the good thing about it is that it's pretty helpful for immunity as well.
So overall – I would say that at least its promises are realistic.
2. Company Behind
The company behind Metabolic Boost Weight Loss Support is Spore Life Sciences.
Now – here are the things I found on its website:
- you can contact the brand through email, phone number and contact page
- offers supplements for heart, bones, vitality, weight loss and more
- most of its products have mushrooms as their main ingredients
Firstly – you should be informed that there are several sketchy versions of this product.
That's why it's best to buy from its official website.
Other than that, the company looks reliable and trustworthy.
#2 – Ingredients (7 out of 10)
Now – let's examine further the formula of Spore Metabolic Boost.
So here are the categories of the ingredients you will find inside it:
- vitamins and minerals
- herbal compounds
I want to remind you again that the product is designed for both weight loss and immunity.
Among its ingredients, you can see substances like caffeine and chromium.
Those compounds are good for burning fat and they also have a slimming effect.
On the other hand, several mushrooms are very helpful for immune health.
If you ask me, the formula is pretty promising.
But you need to take into consideration the high doses of some compounds.
In some people, they might be hard to tolerate (more on this when taking about side effects).
With that, let's now take a look at the ingredients of the supplement.
1. Vitamins + Minerals
Here are the nutrients from Spore Metabolic Boost:
- Vitamin D – supports overall immune health
- Niacin – helps convert nutrients into energy 
- Thiamin – improves the function of the immune system 
- Riboflavin – helps in metabolizing fats and carbohydrates 
- Chromium – suppresses appetite and increases energy 
Now – chromium has a very high dose in Spore.
So people who are more sensitive to it might experience secondary reactions.
But other than this problem, I would say that the ingredients above are pretty helpful.
They are pretty useful for burning weight and immune health.
2. Herbal Ingredients
Let's now take a look at the herbs included in Spore Metabolic Boost's formula:
- Green Coffee – promotes weight loss and reduces fat build-up 
- Garcinia cambogia – lowers the risk of obesity
- Apple Cider Vinegar – reduces and regulates appetite 
- Cordyceps Mushroom – strengthens the response of the immune system 
- Raspberry Ketones – prevent and improve obesity and fatty liver 
- Maitake Mushroom – stimulates the cellular immune reactions
- Shiitake Mushroom – proven to boost the immune system
- Cayenne pepper – increases energy and enhances metabolism 
- Caffeine – reduces fat mass, weight and waist circumference 
As you notice, most of the ingredients above are dedicated to immune health.
There are indeed some herbs that promote weight loss.
But their weight loss potential is lower.
Still, I would say that these herbs are helpful for the product's goals.
If you ask me, the ingredients of Spore Metabolic Boost are actually decent.
The overall formula matches the product's claims (on paper).
However, don't get me wrong – it's not the best composition you can find.
There are certainly some better options (especially in terms of weight loss effect).
#3 – Pills & Dosage (6 out of 10)
Now – we're going to talk more about Spore's other details.
Here's what you should expect about Spore's capsules:
- slightly large size
- beige/brown covering
- a slight hint of herbal scent
If you ask me, this type of capsule is quite easy to swallow.
But since the size is a little larger than usual, it might be a bit uncomfortable.
The good thing is that Spore's serving size is pretty standard.
You only need to take 2 capsules per day (for optimal results).
Again – the supplement alone won't help you lose weight.
So besides taking it, you need to put in some work too (exercising, dieting, etc.).
Overall – I would say that the serving size is decent.
It's only its large pills that make the product a bit hard to take.
#4 – Results (5 out of 10)
Don't expect to see a lot of reviews about Spore Metabolic Boost.
The only place where I found some customer comments is on its website.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional or fake ones.
1. What People Say
Again – you can only find user reviews of Spore Metabolic Boost on its website.
But as in most cases, I cannot guarantee they are completely legit.
That's because official websites tend to show (or even create) highly positive reviews, which are fake in many cases.
Anyway – if you're curious, here's what people say about it:
- A lot of customers said it helped them lose weight.
- Others mentioned that they felt more energized.
- Some said that it made their exercise routine better.
- The rest experienced less fatigue and better mood.
Based on the comments I read, the product is true to its claims.
However – I want to mention that all of the reviews are positive.
I didn't really find any negative feedback or any complaints at all.
So I don't fully trust these reviews, since they have some huge chances to be biased.
Again – they only come from the supplement's official website.
I would prefer to find reviews comments from online retailers (like Amazon).
Those reviews tend to be a lot more honest.
Spore Metabolic Boost comes with very few comments from its previous users.
If you ask me, all of the reviews on its website are positive and stay true to its claims.
Overall – it's up to you if you trust the testimonies or not.
But there are other options with more relatable reviews.
#5 – Side Effects (6 out of 10)
As usual, I didn't find too many comments about Spore Metabolic Boost's complaints.
That's because the negative reviews it has are very limited.
However, some people may not tolerate the high doses of certain ingredients.
I'm mostly talking about Chromium, which comes in a pretty high dose in Spore.
Now, here are some possible secondary reactions it can cause:
- headaches and migraines
- stomach pain and cramps
Now, those reactions are pretty common in almost any supplement.
But Spore's high doses increase the risk a bit.
Still – the chances that they appear are very low.
And as long as you're taking the right dosage, you shouldn't worry too much.
#6 – Price (5 out of 10)
In my opinion, Spore Metabolic Boost's price is just right.
It's not expensive, but it doesn't have a very low price tag either.
1. The Exact Price
We don't have a choice but to feature the price of Spore from its website.
That's because it's not available in any other online marketplaces.
So let's take a look at the bundles available :
- Standard bottle costs $49.95
- 2 bottles cost $89.95
- 3 bottles cost $119.95
- Subscription gives you a 10% discount
- Free shipping is included
If you ask me, the price is just right for the product's quality.
Again – it helps with immunity and supports weight loss (if you also exercise additionally).
So if your budget allows it, you can definitely try this product.
But at the same time, you can also try an alternative with some better features (and a lower price).
If you're going to take a supplement for the long term, it's better to choose a more practical option.
2. Competitors’ Price
Let me share with you a better option in terms of weight loss.
It's called PhenQ and it's my #1 recommended weight loss supplement:
- PhenQ contains some superior ingredients in their best doses.
- The formula works by burning fat, as well as reducing weight gain.
- It has 5 different mechanisms that support weight loss.
- Spore's formula is designed for weight loss and immunity.
- It has several promising ingredients which match the product's claims.
- But its Chromium dose is pretty high, while the others are rather low.
- Both supplements require 2 pills per day.
- The standard price of PhenQ is $69, but you can only get it for even $37.
- Spore's pricing is $49.95 but larger supplies can give you discounts.
Firstly – both supplements are pretty promising.
But in my view, PhenQ is better than Spore.
Its ingredients are the best I have seen in a weight loss supplement.
Consequently, its effect is also much better (and a lot of people can prove this).
Not to mention that it has a lower price tag for long-term use.
Lastly – there are a lot of testimonies from people who tried it.
So that's why it's still my top recommendation in this category.
To sum it up, Spore Metabolic Boost's price is just right for its features.
So if you have the budget, you can give it a try.
But I just want to remind you that there are some superior alternatives available.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Overall – here's the summary of my points on Spore Metabolic Boost.
1. Promising Ingredients
Honestly – the formula of Spore is actually good:
- vitamins and minerals
- herbs and essential compounds
Now, the ingredients work for both immunity and weight loss.
You just need to take note that some of the compounds have higher doses.
But overall – I would say that the supplement is actually decent.
2. Limited User Experiences
As you could see, Spore comes with very few customer reviews.
Most of the comments from its website highly praise the product's claims.
But I don't completely trust them, since those are all positive (and could be biased).
I would definitely prefer to see some honest comments about the product.
3. Decent Pricing
Lastly, Spore Metabolic Boost's price is just right for its features.
You can buy a bottle for $49.95 and you will get discounts for larger supplies.
So if you afford it, it's not a bad option at all.
But you can always find a superior alternative that's also more affordable.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Yes & No – it's definitely not a scam.
But it's still not immune from red flags:
- Some untrusted versions from other producers
- Not a lot of reviews from previous users
- High dose of Chromium
- Larger pills that can be uncomfortable to take
Again – Spore Metabolic Boost is not a horrible supplement.
It actually contains ingredients that can help with weight loss and immunity.
But just like any weight loss supplement, you need to also exercise and follow a proper diet.
In this way, you can really see the changes you want.
In addition, its price is also right for what it can offer.
But I don't think it's the best supplement you can get right now.
With that, let me introduce to you a way better alternative.
It's called PhenQ and it's my #1 recommendation for weight loss:
- Contains the top weight loss ingredients
- A lot of people swear by its effectiveness
- Quite affordable and easy to take
- Proven to reduce excess weight and target different weight loss issues
In my view, I would clearly choose PhenQ over Spore
That's because it's way more effective.
Also, it really focuses on weight loss and it can also answer all concerns related to it.
In addition – its price is actually quite low in the long run.
So it's the best investment among weight loss products.