It's time to review Plexus Slim – which is a unique product targeting weight loss.
But can it really control hunger, as it claims?:
- based on an interesting strategy
- super expensive cost
- comfortable to take daily
- contains some good ingredients
So are there any better alternatives to Plexus Slim?
Well, if you want to know more about this product, then this is the right review for you!
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Plexus Slim.
Full Name: Plexus Slim Microbiome Activating by Plexus Worldwide
Product Type: Weight Loss Powder Drink
Best Actual Price: Around $92 (15 days supply)
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its Official Website
Designed For: Promoting the growth of beneficial gut microbes and more:
- helps glucose metabolism and weight loss
- supports cardiovascular health
- maintains healthy blood pressure
My Rating: 6 out of 10
Recommended?: Not really – it comes with some undeniable red flags:
- can't help with many weight loss issues
- really pricey for its quality
- has very limited user reviews
Well – it's not a horrible product, but it can't do a lot either.
So if I were you, I would prefer an alternative that really addresses different types of weight loss
What I Liked About It
- Very easy to consume (powder mix)
- Has some good ingredients for gut health
- Pleasant flavored taste
- Convenient option for people who don't like taking pills
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Not specially designed for a weight loss (weaker effect)
- Doesn't have a lot of legit reviews from previous users
- Can't really help with removing excess weight
- Only helpful in regulating good gut bacteria and metabolism
- Super expensive in the long run (one month supply = $183.90)
#1 – How It Works & Producer
Firstly – let's talk about the essential info about Plexus Slim:
- who is the producer behind it
- how it helps with weight loss
- what health issues it improves
1. How It Works
Let's first mention that Plexus Slim is a flavored powder drink for gut health.
So it's not a typical weight loss supplement.
Now – it works by helping the beneficial gut bacteria thrive.
In return, this would improve metabolism and promote weight loss.
However, its weight loss benefits are rather a consequence than a direct benefit.
Also – here are the other benefits of its mechanism of action (on paper):
- supports glucose metabolism
- maintains good cardiovascular health
- regulates normal blood pressure levels
- boosts hydration
If you ask me, it's not a bad product, since it targets gut microbiome.
However – I don't think it's a good option for people who want to lose weight immediately.
Again – losing weight is not all about having a good metabolism.
A good weight loss product should address the already existing excess weight.
In addition, it should also help with controlling cravings.
And Plexus Slim doesn't really do any of these…
To be very honest, I'm not super impressed with it and with what it promises to do.
It's only worth trying if you want to get a proper metabolism.
But honestly – there are many other products that also do that (and they cost a lot less).
So despite not being a scam, Plexus Slim is far from a must-try.
2. Company Behind
Plexus Slim Microbiome Activating is produced by Plexus Worldwide.
I looked into its website and here are the things you can find there:
- contact info includes live chat, hotline numbers and assistance forms
- available products are for gut health, weight loss, skin and overall health
- most of them are in powder form
- offers a VIP membership for special product discounts
Honestly – it looks like a company that you can trust.
That's what I can say about Plexus Worldwide at first sight.
#2 – Ingredients (5 out of 10)
Again – Plexus Slim is a powder drink for gut health.
Based on my understanding, it mostly contains prebiotics.
Other than that, its main goal is to increase the number of good gut bacteria – especially:
In return – according to its promises, if you have a healthy gut, your metabolism would also improve.
That's pretty much the strategy it's based on.
And according to its description, you would end up losing weight once your metabolism improved.
However – that doesn't seem to be the case in real life.
That's because most weight loss supplements based on similar strategies tend to have some poor results.
Anyway – Plexus Slim's main ingredient responsible for its benefits is called Xylooligosaccharide.
Additionally – the product also contains other ingredients (like minerals and herbs).
So let's now take a look at the entire formula of Plexus Slim.
1. Major Compounds
Firstly – here are the ingredients in Plexus Slim whose individual doses are given out:
- Chromium – supports glucose metabolism and insulin function 
- Sodium – promotes balanced blood pressure and fluid regulation 
- Xylooligosaccharide – nourishes and allows good bacteria to function efficiently 
As you can see, there are compounds for regulating blood glucose and blood pressure.
Also – the prebiotic has the highest dosage.
So it's safe to say that the product is indeed focused on increasing good gut bacteria.
If you ask me, the presence of its prebiotic agrees with its major claim.
2. Plexus Slim® Blend (531 mg)
Now – here's the composition of Plexus Slim's Proprietary blend:
- Green Coffee Bean Extract – may help promote weight loss
- Garcinia cambogia Fruit Extract – influences weight loss and reduces weight gain
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – normalizes BMI and can help decrease body weight 
- White Mulberry Fruit Extract – has anti-cholesterol properties and can reduce blood pressure 
There are different benefits you can get from this mix of ingredients.
However – they are all listed is in a blend.
So even if the compounds themselves are very helpful, don't expect them to have some high doses.
That's a pretty common issue for Proprietary blends.
To summarize everything, Plexus Slim's formula stays true to its claims.
It contains an ingredient designed for increasing helpful gut bacteria.
But that's the only way in which is can impact your weight.
So it's not a direct weight loss method – it's only meant to prevent weight gain by improving metabolism.
Honestly, that's not the best way to lose weight.
That's why I recommend a product that is directly designed to melt pounds.
#3 – Consistency & Dosage (7 out of 10)
In this chapter, we're going to analyze Plexus Slim's looks.
Again – Plexus Slim is a powder drink.
So let me describe you its looks:
- pink colored-powder
- raspberry-lemon-watermelon flavor
- easy to dissolve
Honestly – it's really convenient to take it, since you only need to drink it.
I think it's the product's greatest advantage at this point.
Now – here's how you should take Plexus Slim:
- Tear the packet, pour the content into the water and shake.
- A normal serving size can be up to twice daily.
- For weight loss purposes, drink 1 serving 30-60 minutes before the 2 main meals.
Also, it's not recommended for people below 18 years old, pregnant and nursing women.
Overall – I would say that despite requiring 2 servings per day, it's still easy to take.
You just have to dissolve it in water and drink it twice a day.
So if you don't really like taking regular pills, you might gravitate to it even more.
#4 – Results (6 out of 10)
If you ask me, I didn't see a lot of reviews about Plexus Slim.
Well – there are some comments I found, but I have some doubts about them.
So let's have a look at them further down the line.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional or fake ones.
1. What People Say
I went over to Plexus Slim's website and there were minimal reviews.
Also – I found comments about the product from Amazon.
Since they are very few, I decided to collect the common feedback from previous users:
- Most of the comments on its website stated that people liked the taste.
- Some of them mentioned that the prebiotic was a game-changer for their health.
- Others experienced normal blood sugar levels and less bloating.
- A lot of the complaints were about how expensive the product is.
- The rest stated that it was not effective and didn't help with weight loss at all.
Here are the other comments:
As you can see, the product received some mixed reviews.
Some said that it really helped with overall health.
But others mentioned that it did nothing at all.
Now – the positive feedback from its website sounds extremely promotional.
On the other hand, the negative comments from Amazon seem to be quite honest.
Don't get me wrong, I don't mean to be biased.
But you surely notice the way the reviews were written:
- the ones from the official website seem too positive to be true
- Amazon's reviews offer a lot of inside details
So it's really up to you to judge the product.
I still think Plexus Slim is a decent product that can help with metabolism.
However – don't expect it to be be super effective in removing excess weight.
Overall – Plexus Slim has very few reviews from people who tried it.
But the comments from its website lack details.
It's true that the feedback on Amazon can't be trusted 100%, but it's usually legitimate.
So I personally don't have a lot of confidence in this product.
#5 – Side Effects (7 out of 10)
Among all the comments, I only found one complaint about Plexus Slim.
Well, I'm specifically talking about its side effects.
So since it's only one, you shouldn't be too worried about it.
But if you're curious, the user mentioned these adverse reactions:
- stomach cramps/diarrhea
- fast heartbeat
Again – only one person experienced those side effects.
The rest didn't feel absolutely any secondary reactions at all.
And if you ask me, I consider Plexus Slim on the safe side.
Firstly -it's a powder drink, not a supplement.
So its risk of side effects is lower than that of classic pills (that can cause digestive issues more often).
Besides, it's based on prebiotics – which have a lot of general health benefits.
Overall – I wouldn't worry too much about Plexus Slim's side reactions.
It's pretty well-tolerated overall.
#6 – Price (2 out of 10)
One of the major disadvantages of Plexus Slim is its price.
Even though it's not a real supplement (designed as pills), it costs a lot more than one.
1. The Exact Price
Again – Plexus Slim is available on Amazon.
But I'm not completely sure it's the original version.
Instead, here are the deals you can find on its official website:
- Standard price is $91.95 (for 30 packets)
- Subscription offers $82.75/pack (after 3 months of paying $91.95)
- VIP Customers will only pay $75.95
- Additional shipping fee and taxes upon checkout
- 60 days money back guarantee
Honestly – the price of the product alone is very high.
I want to highlight that one pack is only enough for 15 days.
So if we do the math, you need 60 packets for one month (a total of $183.90).
Not to mention that it will actually cost a bit more (due to taxes and shipping, which are available after checkout only).
Again – it's not a bad product and it's definitely not a scam.
But for its quality and the benefits it can offer, I don't think it's worth it.
So I don't really recommend it if you seriously want to lose weight.
2. Competitors’ Price
Are you looking for a real product that will help you with weight loss directly?
You should try the #1 alternative I know.
It's a weight loss supplement called PhenQ:
- PhenQ is a supplement that promotes the reduction of excess fats.
- Its formula contains potent ingredients to promote effective weight loss.
- The product itself is specially designed for weight loss (in 5 different ways).
- Plexus Slim is a powder drink that contains prebiotics.
- It improves gut health, which would consequently regulate metabolism.
- PhenQ suggests 2 capsules on a daily basis.
- For weight loss purposes, Plexus Slim requires 2 packets per day.
- PhenQ costs $69 normally but you can get it for as low as $37.
- Plexus Slim's price is as high as $91.95 (enough for only 15 days).
If we're talking about real weight loss, PhenQ is way better than Plexus Slim.
Again – it's a supplement specially designed to target weight loss in 5 different ways.
On the other hand, Plexus Slim only promotes a good metabolism.
It doesn't really reduce excess weight – only prevents future weight gain.
Lastly – PhenQ is way more affordable in reality.
So honestly, it's clearly the better investment between these 2 products.
If you ask me, Plexus Slim's quality is decent.
But I don't think its very high price tag is worth it at all.
Again – it's not the most effective weight loss product.
So if I were you, I would purchase a real supplement instead.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Let me share with you my summarized views on Plexus Slim.
1. Decent Formula For Gut
Firstly – Plexus Slim is a product that improves gut health.
So expect to see ingredients that help the gut microbiome thrive.
In return, you can get a healthy metabolism and lose weight.
However – it's not the best way to do that.
It can't really target direct weight loss.
2. Easy To Consume
Again – Plexus Slim is a powder drink.
So it's very convenient to take daily, since you only need to dissolve it in water.
If you're using it for weight loss, you need to drink 2 packets daily.
Overall – I would say that it's the best feature of the product.
3. Very Expensive
For the last part, Plexus Slim has a very high price tag.
The price of one pack is $91.95 (enough for 15 days only).
Again – this supply is not enough for a full month.
So given its weight loss benefits, its price is totally not worth it.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Not really – it's not the best option for losing weight:
- Very expensive for its quality
- One pack is only available for 15 days
- Designed for gut health and metabolism
- Doesn't address weight loss directly (cannot reduce excess weight)
- Not very potent for weight loss
Looking at Plexus Slim itself, it's not a bad product.
But it's very expensive for the benefits it has for weight loss.
Again – it's a drink meant to help maintain your gut healthy.
You can't really expect it to answer your other weight problems.
So with its very high price tag, it's not really on the top of my list.
Now – I encourage you to find a better option.
If you may ask, what do I recommend instead?
My answer would be PhenQ – my #1 recommendation for weight loss:
- Very affordable for its superior features
- Contains potent ingredients that promote weight loss
- Has 5 different mechanisms to reduce of excess fat
- Has many reviews from people who experienced its benefits
- Easy to take daily and really safe to consume
To be very honest, I think PhenQ is way better than Plexus Slim.
Most especially when it comes to promoting weight loss (in several ways)
It's not only good for metabolism, but it does a lot more.
Not to mention that its price is very affordable for its great features.
So in reality, it's an overall package worth investing in.