It’s time to review Nutra Cleanse – which is another detox product.
Is it worth buying at all?:
- very expensive
- uncomfortable to take
- comes with several versions
Well – it doesn’t look like it’s a decent supplement.
So let’s find out the real deal behind it, in this review.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Nutra Cleanse.
Full Name: Nutra Cleanse 5 Day Detoxification Program by Nutra Cleanse
Product Type: Detox/Colon Cleanser Supplement
Best Actual Prize: $109.95
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its official website
Designed For: Cleansing the body of unwanted toxins
My Rating: 4 out of 10
Recommended?: No – it has a lot of disadvantages:
- super pricey
- pretty hard to take
- high risks of side reactions
I strongly advise you to try a much better detox/colon cleansing supplement instead.
It’s cheaper, easier to use and much safer overall.
What I Liked About It
- Contains several promising ingredients
- Has its own website
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Not really comfortable to take (high number of pills)
- Very expensive for its value
- Very few customer reviews
- A lot of questionable websites that sell it
- No solid company background
- Higher risk of side effects
#1 – How It Works & Producer
Now – let’s take a look at the basic info about Nutra Cleanse:
- what health issues it helps
- how it works
- the company behind it
1. How It Works
As I said – Nutra Cleanse comes with 2 versions:
- 5 Day Extreme Detoxification Program
- 10 Day Ultra Detoxification Program
But once again, here we will focus on the first one.
If you ask me, there aren’t a lot of general facts available about it.
Interestingly enough – it’s available for sale on a lot of websites.
And guess what? All of them seem they are the official page, which is not the case.
But almost all of them look very questionable.
Now – I mentioned that product has some limited info.
Its only promise is to “cleanse the body of unwanted toxins.”
In order to reach its best results, you need to follow its entire program:
- Pre-Cleanse Formula
- Morning Time Formula
- Evening Time Formula
- Post-Cleanse Formula
Honestly – the program itself looks very original and promising.
But given some of its misleading details, I’m not too impressed.
2. Company Behind
The only info I got about this brand is that its name is also Nutra Cleanse.
Again, I found several websites that claim to be the official one.
But most of them have a lot of problems :
- payment complaints
- delivery problems
- weird refund policies
- unresponsive customer service
Honestly – these types of issues are a huge red flag.
Most of the products of this type are usually meant only to rip people off.
So I surely don’t recommend Nutra Cleanse at all.
#2 – Ingredients (7 out of 10)
If you ask me, Nutra Cleanse has a pretty good formula at first sight.
But honestly – that’s mostly on paper:
- ingredients are very promising and potent
- some of their doses are very high
- program itself is very intense (5 days only)
- increased risk of side effects
Now, if you go for Nutra Cleanse, you will have to follow its entire program.
This means taking several supplements all together (at different times).
Anyway, the ingredients are the same for both versions (5 and 10 days).
As I said, there’s also the Post-Cleanse Formula.
However, its ingredients are not given out, which is weird.
But if you’re curious, let’s analyze the supplements from the program.
1. Pre-Cleanse Supplement
Firstly, the Pre-Cleanse Supplement contains some regular nutrients:
Also – its main ingredients is the Head Start Proprietary Blend:
- Soy (source of Protein) – provides various nutrients 
- Riboflavin – helps the body to metabolize different nutrients 
- Potassium – balances the fluid in the body 
- Alfalfa Leaf – detoxifies the body
- Slippery Elm Bark – relieves diarrhea and stomach problems 
- Reishi Mushroom – helps the body to flush out toxins and bacteria 
- Uva Ursi – treats constipation 
- Cayenne – detoxifies your system and boosts metabolism
Now – the first 3 ingredients are on their own.
All of the other herbal compounds are listed together in a blend (so they have no individual doses).
If you ask me, they surely look promising.
But the herbal blend is very concentrated, so I’m a bit worried from this point of view.
2. Morning Supplement
The Morning supplement is pretty similar in terms of nutrients:
- vitamin B12
Its herbal compounds are mixed in the Morning Proprietary Blend:
- Vitamin B12 – promotes a natural detox process
- Schizandra Berry – supports healthy cleansing of the body
- Turmeric Root – strengthen the overall energy 
- Burdock Root – has active ingredients to remove toxins 
- Licorice Root – enhances the effects of other herbs
- Dandelion Extract – detoxifies the liver 
- Cascara Sagrada – contains laxative properties
- Guarana Seed – boosts energy and overall health
- Echinacea Purpurea Extract – gives off antioxidant effects 
- Green Tea Leaf – promotes weight loss and exercise recovery 
- Milk Thistle Seed – strengthens the immune system
- Red Root Extract – decreases the risk of colon cancer 
Now, this blend as the same problem as the one from the Pre-Cleanse formula.
Its overall dosage is very high.
In fact, this one has a double dosage (compared to the one from Pre-Cleanse).
3. Evening Supplement
Now, the evening supplement has almost the same formula as the Morning one.
There are 3 main differences in the evening version:
- contains an additional Peppermint Leaf
- its dosage is a bit lower (2910 mg vs 3031 mg)
- no additional nutrients besides the herbal blend
Now, peppermint can reduce IBS and digestive problems. 
But honestly, it’s not going to make miracles alone.
Besides, there are no added vitamins or nutrients, which isn’t an advantage.
So I’m not a big fan of this evening formulation.
Overall, the supplements included in Nutra Cleanse look promising.
But honestly – their ingredients are pretty weird and overwhelming.
Plus, some doses seem very high.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (3 out of 10)
Let’s take a look at the physical features of Nutra Cleanse.
Honestly – there isn’t a lot of info about how these capsules look.
So here’s what I found out:
- green powder inside a clear capsule
- normal-sized pills
- a hint of herbal scent
Actually – it looks like a normal supplement to me.
Now – Nutra Cleanse has some very complicated instructions.
But I tried to make them easier for you.
Here are its simplified instructions and how you should take it:
- Start with 4 pills of Pre-Cleanse Formula after dinner.
- Next day, take 6 capsules of Morning Time Formula before breakfast (for 5 days).
- In those 5 days, also take 6 pills of Evening Time Formula one hour after dinner.
- After day 5, take 8 capsules of the Post-Cleanse formula (all at once).
Honestly – this product is extremely uncomfortable to take:
- instructions are very weird
- you need to swallow a huge number of pills
Besides, the directions are extremely unclear.
I’m still not sure whether you should take the 8 Post-Cleanse on day 5 or 6.
That’s simply because there’s no mention.
So you would have to buy the product in order to find out.
Obviously – the 10 Day Detox Program follow the same dosage, but for 10 days.
Honestly, that’s even worse.
So there’s no way I could recommend you to struggle with this kind of product.
#4 – Results (3 out of 10)
If you ask me, Nutra Cleanse has some very limited reviews.
So you won’t be able to find too many user experiences.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional or fake ones.
1. What People Say
I found some reviews about Nutra Cleanse from 3rd party websites.
There are also some comments about it on one of the official sites.
But then again, there are a lot of websites that claim to be official.
So I couldn’t really trust any of them.
If you’re curious, here’s what those reviews say:
- A lot of its users mentioned that it works.
- Some said that it helped them lose weight.
- There were also people who stated that it’s worth buying.
- The rest just said that it’s a good supplement to try.
Again – these opinions are most likely biased (for both versions of the supplement).
That’s because they don’t seem to come from people who actually tried the product.
Besides, Nutra Cleanse is far from a perfect program.
I honestly doubt that all of its users are satisfied.
So if its reviews were unbiased, they should have some (more) negative opinions as well.
That’s why I don’t trust them at all.
To sum it up, Nutra Cleanse doesn’t have a lot of reviews.
The only comments about it come from 3rd party sellers and from websites that claim to be official.
But honestly, those reviews seem very biased.
So I don’t really trust this program.
#5 – Side Effects (4 out of 10)
Due to the lack of customer reviews, I didn’t find any side effects.
So I didn’t encounter any complaints about Nutra Cleanse.
However – it’s not a guarantee that it’s safe, on the contrary:
- dosages are very high (especially in its blends)
- number of pills/day is very huge
- program itself is very intense
For this reason, I expect many cases of digestive issues or stomach cramps.
That’s what many colon cleansing supplements cause.
And Nutra Cleanse seems a lot more dangerous than many similar products.
That’s why I expect it to cause more side reactions than most alternatives.
#6 – Price (2 out of 10)
Honestly – Nutra Cleanse is very expensive.
It’s not the best option I can recommend, on the contrary..
1. The Exact Price
Again – there are a lot of websites that claim to be the official one.
But all of them have the same price tag for Nutra Cleanse.
Here’s what I found out:
- 5 Day Detox costs $109.95
- 10 Day Detox costs $149.95
- Offers free shipping in the US
As I already mentioned, Nutra Cleanse has 4 supplements in the program:
- 3 products included
- Post-Cleanse formula has to be bought separately
Now, you may think the price is pretty good, since it’s for an entire plan.
But think about all the other colon cleansers from the market.
Most of them only require one product (and cost way less).
So Nutra Cleanse isn’t only hard to take – but it’s also incredibly expensive.
2. Competitors’ Price
Let me show you the best colon cleansing supplement I know.
I’m talking about a product called Colon Detox Plus:
- Colon Detox Plus contains natural ingredients and herbal extracts.
- Its formula works great for detox and cleansing the colon.
- Nutra Cleanse has more than one supplement in its program.
- It has 2 versions of program (5 Days/10 Days) .
- Colon Detox Plus only requires 2 pills per day.
- Meanwhile, Nutra Cleanse requires a lot of capsules to take.
- Colon Detox Plus normally costs $24.80, but it can be bought for only $16.
- The price of Nutra Cleanse 5 Day Detox is $109.95.
As you can see, Colon Detox Plus is a much choice.
It’s really easy to take and it works really well (without forcing you to swallow lots of pills).
So it’s a much better option than Nutra Cleanse.
Overall – Nutra Cleanse is a very expensive supplement.
Even though it has several supplements included, it’s very hard to take.
So its price is not right for its features.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Let me share with you the summary of my views on Nutra Cleanse.
1. Decent Formula
Firstly – Nutra Cleanse contains 3 supplements in its program:
- Pre-Cleanse Formula
- Morning Time Formula
- Evening Time Formula
There’s also the Post-Cleanse Formula, but you have to buy it separately.
Besides, there’s no formula available for it.
But the other 3 products have some promising ingredients.
It’s only that their blends have really high doses that worry me a bit.
2. Lacking Reviews
Unfortunately – Nutra Cleanse doesn’t have a lot of reviews.
Its comments mostly come from:
- 3rd party websites
- websites that claim to be the official ones
Honestly – this makes the product questionable.
Its official website is still uncertain, which means it’s not very trustworthy.
3. Very Expensive
For the last part, Nutra Cleanse is super pricey.
The cost of its 5-Day Detox is $109.95.
On the other hand, the 10-Day Detox is $149.95.
But even if it both come with supplements, they are surely not worth it.
I just don’t think it’s worth investing in this kind of product.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: No – it has a lot of problems:
- Extremely hard to take
- High risk of side effects
- Questionable company and website
- No previous users that can guarantee its effect
- Costs way too much for its value
Now, both versions of Nutra Cleanse look decent on paper.
But there’s not a lot of evidence to prove their claims.
Besides, they have a lot of downsides.
If you’re looking for a better option, I have another suggestion.
The product is called ColonDetox Plus:
- Affordable price and a great quality
- Lower risk of causing adverse effects
- Proven to work really well for detox
- A lot of people swear by its effect
In my view, Colon Detox Plus is still the best option out there.
It’s easy to take, it’s safe and it works really well.
Since it’s really cheap, I think it’s the best value for your money.