It's time to review Lipo 6 Black Intense – a product for weight loss you need to watch out for.
So is it worth trying at all?:
- has an affordable price tag
- causes serious side effects
- has many user reviews behind
But the questions remains – are its side effects worth the risk?
If you want to know the real truth behind the product, keep reading the review below.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Lipo 6 Black Intense.
Full Name: Lipo-6 Black UC Intense by Nutrex Research
Product Type: Weight Loss Supplement
Best Actual Price: Around $28
Cheapest Place To Buy: Amazon
Designed For: Burning fats – but it also provides several extra benefits:
- promotes weight loss
- boosts energy
- manages appetite suppression
My Rating: 5 out of 10
Recommended?: Not really – it's far from perfect:
- triggers some alarming adverse reactions
- can lead to an overwhelming effect
- formula is only made from a blend
If you ask me, it's not the best product that would help you reduce weight.
So I strongly suggest you to get an excellent weight loss supplement free of serious side effects.
What I Liked About It
- Contains some good ingredients that really promote weight loss
- Small serving size (2 pills/day)
- Has a lot of reviews from people who tried it
- Comes with an affordable pricing
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Only effective for people working out
- Causes a lot of alarming adverse reactions
- Quite dangerous when not taken correctly
- Only contains a proprietary blend
- No individual doses for any of its ingredients
- Might force you to limit the amount of liquids you drink
#1 – How It Works & Producer
Let's start Lipo 6 Black Intense's review with its basic details:
- the company behind the product
- how it helps with weight loss
- its mechanism of action
1. How It Works
Lipo 6 Black Intense claims to be an intense fat burner with an extreme energy kick.
In other words – it's a thermogenic supplement.
So how does it work?
It speeds up your metabolism to burn more fat and calories.
But this only happens when you exercise – so the product is pretty useless if you don't.
Also – here are the other promises of the supplement:
- helps control cravings and appetite
- boosts energy levels and focus for the workout
- promotes intense weight loss
- supports thermogenesis
Now – the product description mentions intense sweating and energy-kick.
So it's a supplement suitable ONLY for people who are very active.
If you're not that type of person, it can actually do you more harm than good.
That's probably why I'm not a huge fan of this product.
This doesn't mean it's weak or that it doesn't work, not at all.
It's simply that there are far better options that are suitable for all users, not just for gym enthusiasts.
2. Company Behind
If you're curious, Lipo-6 Black UC Intense is made by Nutrex Research.
Right away, I would say that the company has a major focus.
Its target market revolves around people who are gym fans.
In addition, here are the additional details about the brand:
- contact info includes email, mailing address and hotline number
- offers a 100% money back guarantee
- most of its products are dedicated to health and fitness
If you ask me, it's quite a reputable company, that doesn't scam its customers.
Just make sure that you buy from the official stores.
#2 – Ingredients (5 out of 10)
As I said, Lipo 6 Black Intense's ingredients are mostly thermogenic:
- Yohimbine HCl
Firstly, thermogenic compounds boost the body's metabolism, which increases the process of fat burning.
But this supplement's problem is that combines a lot of thermogenic ingredients.
When all of them are together, they can also be quite dangerous.
That's why Lipo 6 has a higher risk than most weight loss supplements.
Now – the overall formula is only listed as a blend, which brings in a few problems:
- no individual doses
- only the overall dose is listed out
- ingredients tend to be under-dosed in blends (in general)
That's one of the reasons why I'm not a big fan of products whose formulas consists of blends only.
But getting back to Lipo 6, its blend is called Intense Ultra Concentrated Fat Burner.
So let's take a closer look at the ingredients inside this blend:
- Caffeine – increases energy expenditure and fat metabolism 
- N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine – provides nutritional support 
- Theobromine – improves lipid metabolism and thermogenesis 
- Paradoxine® – stimulates brown fats to help your body burn more calories 
- Rauwolfia vomitoria Extract – reduces weight and fluid volume 
- Yohimbine HCl – supports the process of burning fats 
Again – thermogenic compounds are known to be effective for weight loss.
But when several are combined in one formula, they can limit you from other things.
I'm talking about beverages that are rich in those ingredients (coffee, green tea or more).
Now, as I said – ingredients mixed in a blend tend to be under-dosed.
But even so, you have no idea about their exact concentration.
That's why Lipo 6 has some high side effects risks.
Honestly – I don't think a lot of people are willing to give up coffee, green tea or other drinks.
I personally would not be…
That's why I prefer other alternatives that are less strict and restrictive.
But at the same time, can still give you the freedom to eat/drink whatever you want in moderation.
Overall – the formula of Lipo 6 Black Intense is pretty alarming.
That especially for people who can't tolerate multiple thermogenic compounds in one formula.
If you ask me, there are other alternatives that are more tolerable.
So that's why it's not my personal favorite and I wouldn't recommend it.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (6 out of 10)
Here's the additional info you need to know about Lipo 6 Black Intense.
Let me describe you the product:
- white capsules (despite its “Black” name)
- standard pill size
- designed as vegetarian capsules
Honestly – it's just a typical supplement, so its appearance doesn't make it stand out.
Now – Lipo 6 Black Intense's maximum serving size is 2 pills.
To be specific, here's how you should use it:
- Take 1 capsule in the morning and 1 in the afternoon.
- Never exceed 1 pill for each time of the day mentioned above.
- Do not take more than 2 capsules a day.
- It's advised not to take the product within 6 hours of sleep.
As you can see, the instructions are pretty strict, just like the product itself.
The reason for its restrictions is probably the potential danger of this product.
Again – it contains a lot of thermogenic compounds.
So taking more than the recommended dose can lead to serious side effects.
Sure, any supplement should be taken with caution.
But for Lipo 6, the risk is a lot higher.
Still – judging only after its serving size, I would say it's pretty normal.
#4 – Results (7 out of 10)
The good thing about Lipo 6 Black Intense is that it has a lot of reviews.
Most specifically from people who actually tried it in real life.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional or fake ones.
1. Positive Opinions
As usual, let's take a closer look at the authentic reviews on Amazon.
So here are the things people liked about the product:
- Most of them stated that it worked because they lost weight.
- Some customers mentioned that it curbed their appetite and they felt less hungry.
- Others said that it gave them more energy for the whole day.
- A few of them noticed intense sweating and motivation while working out.
The rating of the supplement is 4.2 stars out of 5.
Now, even the people in the comments said that it works much better if you exercise.
Otherwise, you might feel weird if you don't sweat it out.
As of now, I would say that the product is not suitable unless you're active.
2. Negative Opinions
On the other hand, here are the complaints about the supplement:
- Many people experienced terrible side effects.
- Others mentioned they felt less energetic and focused.
- Some didn't see any weight loss effects at all.
- The rest received faulty and destroyed products.
Honestly – most of the comments complained about serious adverse reactions.
So it's obvious that the supplement causes a lot of them, actually.
Also, it turned out that even people who were active experienced side effects.
In my view – no matter how effective it is for weight loss, the risk is still there.
With that, I couldn't really recommend Lipo 6 to you.
To sum it up, Lipo 6 Black Intense comes with a lot of mixed reviews.
It works for people who do intense workouts regularly, not for those who don't.
But still – some of them complained about a lot of side effects.
Honestly, I can't recommend a product that I consider quite dangerous.
#5 – Side Effects (3 out of 10)
Unfortunately, a lot of people experienced side effects while using Lipo 6 Black Intense.
And I'm not talking about typical secondary reactions, as most supplements cause.
Instead, this one seems to produce rather dangerous ones:
- jitters and palpitations
- diarrhea and loose stool
- insomnia and headaches
- body chills and fever
- anxiety and panic attacks
- low energy and tiredness
As you can see, those are not the effects you would expect from any supplement.
And even people who exercise a lot had the same fate.
That's probably because it has multiple thermogenic compounds.
In return, this can make the product too strong for most people.
I honestly know some products that also contain thermogenic compounds.
But they have less (not 4, as this product), which explains why they're not as dangerous.
Overall – I find the supplement risky for your overall health.
#6 – Price (5 out of 10)
In terms of pricing, Lipo 6 Black Intense is quite affordable.
But I still don't think that it's the best investment.
1. The Exact Price
The best deals for Lipo 6 Black Intense are on its official Amazon store.
So if you're curious, here are the offers you find there:
- One bottle costs $27.98
- A 10% or 15% discount is offered upon subscription
- Free delivery (in most days)
Now – if you look at its website, the price would be $39.99.
So if you're planning to purchase this supplement, better go to its Amazon store.
But if you ask me, I won't encourage you to buy it at all.
Again – it has caused alarming side effects in a lot of its previous users.
So I think the product's red flags are not worth it all.
If I were you, I would spend my money on a safer alternative.
2. Competitors’ Price
So what is my #1 recommended weight loss supplement?
Well – let me introduce you to PhenQ:
- PhenQ has a formula that gets rid of excess weight really safely.
- It contains ingredients that are well-tolerated but they still works incredibly well.
- It targets weight loss though 5 different mechanisms.
- Lipo 6 has multiple thermogenic compounds that are ideal for burning fats.
- But the overall formula is quite dangerous, due to some alarming side effects.
- The original price of PhenQ is $69, while its discount price is only $37.
- One bottle of Lipo 6 is $28 on Amazon and $40 on its website.
I definitely prefer PhenQ over Lipo 6 Black Intense.
It's much safer, but it works for reducing excess fat and weight a lot better.
Plus – you don't need to exercise in order to see its results.
Even if it seems more expensive, it's the best option you can get for weight loss.
Besides being tolerable, it also works much better (and for a lot more people).
So overall, I highly encourage you to get it instead of Lipo 6 Black Intense.
At first look, Lipo 6 Black Intense looks like a good option for those who are on a budget.
However – it's not a good deal due to the risk of side effects it has.
So if I were you, I would spend my money on a better alternative.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Overall – here are the primary thoughts you need to consider about Lipo 6 Black Intense.
1. Basic Formula
First of all, let me describe you its formula:
- only contains a blend (Intense Ultra Concentrated Fat Burner)
- has multiple thermogenic compounds
- targets excess fats and boosts energy
Even though those ingredients are in a blend, they are still risky for your health.
So this product is not my personal favorite, since there are other better options.
2. Terrible Side Effects
Ideally – Lipo 6 Black Intense is a supplement for people who do intense exercise.
The goal is that they can take advantage of its energy boost.
However – even those people experienced dangerous side effects.
Most of them had to deal with severe palpitations, jitteriness, tiredness and mental health issues.
I don't think the product is great, since it does all those things.
3. Low Pricing
Lastly – one bottle of Lipo 6 Black Intense is $28.
As you can see, it's pretty affordable for a weight loss supplement.
But in my view, it's not worth it due to its red flags (mostly side effects).
So I don't personally recommend it, even if you're an active person.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Not really – simply because it has a lot of downsides:
- Has a huge rate of side effects (dangerous ones, actually)
- Pretty risky if not taken correctly
- Formula is one made from a blend (no individual doses)
- Can limit you from drinking coffee and drink tea
If you ask me, Lipo 6 Black Intense is mostly made for gym enthusiast.
The extra energy it provides should be used by exercising.
However, I don't think it's worth buying, since the formula is potentially dangerous.
Again – it contains several thermogenic compounds.
So its formula has a tendency to be intolerable for a lot of people.
With that, I will introduce to you my top recommended weight loss supplement.
The product is called PhenQ:
- Very well-tolerated and safe for health
- Contains more ingredients in safe and potent doses
- Is very effective in getting rid of excess weight
- Its price is worth the superior features
- Offers other benefits besides burning fat
Honestly – PhenQ is obviously the best option between the 2 products.
It's because of its well-curated formula, that doesn't cause any side reactions.
But at the same time, it can promote weight loss in 5 different ways.
So even though it's a little bit pricier than Lipo 6 Black Intense, it's clearly my top choice.
Overall – I strongly recommend you to go for it instead.