It's time to review Lean PM Fat Burner (Jacked Factory).
This product is a 2-in-1 fat burner and sleep supplement.
But does it really work both ways? And it is safe to use?:
- has an affordable price tag
- comes with a lot of customer reviews
- triggers some specific adverse effects
If you want to know more, this review will help you understand it much better.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Lean PM Fat Burner.
Full Name: Lean PM Night Time Fat Burner & Sleep Aid by Jacked Factory
Product Type: Weight Loss (& Sleep) Supplement
Best Actual Price: Around $30
Cheapest Place To Buy: Amazon
Designed For: Burning fats while promoting deep sleep – it promises to:
- control food cravings
- enhance the mood
- support relaxation
My Rating: 6 out of 10
Recommended?: Not really – it's not such a perfect product:
- works much better for improving sleep than for losing weight
- higher rate of adverse reactions (than similar products)
- had the opposite effect in some people (weight gain)
These are the main reasons why I personally would probably not go for it.
Instead, I would surely try a much more effective weight loss supplement.
It's a lot safer to use and it's recommended by thousands of people.
What I Liked About It
- Is a 2-in-1 supplement (for fat burning and deep sleep)
- Made by a trusted company
- Has an affordable price tag
- Can be bought in different quantities
- A lot of customer reviews from people who tried it in reality
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Formula is better for supporting sleep than for weight loss
- The doses in some ingredients are on the lower side
- Higher risk of specific side effects (than other products)
- Its secondary reactions are quite serious
- Had the opposite effect in some users (increased weight gain and insomnia)
- Pricing isn't as worth it as it seems
#1 – How It Works & Producer
As always, we will start with basic info on Lean PM Fat Burner:
- who is the company behind
- its mechanism of action
- the health concern it improves
1. How It Works
Firstly – I want to mention that the product's website is straight to the point.
It directly mentioned that there are 2 versions of it:
- With Melatonin
- Melatonin Free
But as I said, we will focus on Lean PM Fat Burner with Melatonin.
Now – as you can tell by its name, it's a 2-in-1 supplement.
Its main goals are to promote fat-burning and support deep sleep.
Honestly, its mechanism of action isn't specifically explained.
Here are the promises I found related to how it works:
- Suppresses appetite and food cravings.
- Promotes a more restful sleep.
- Supports maximum fat burning.
- Enhances mood and relaxation.
- Boosts metabolism for men and women.
- Sculpts the physique without stimulants.
Basically – it claims to help you burn fat while you sleep.
But if you ask me, I'm not that confident.
That's because its specific effect and mechanism of action aren't explained anywhere.
All you're told is that it allows you to burn more calories – but how exactly does it do that?
Plus, fat-burning supplements in general work best combined with other activities:
- proper exercise
- balanced diet
Lean PM is indeed a good option if you want to boost your muscular mass.
But that's only if you're hitting the gym or working out.
Overall, I'm not quite impressed with its claim to help burn fat while you sleep.
Since it doesn't explain exactly how it can do that, I don't have a lot of confidence in it.
2. Company Behind
Jacked Factory is the company behind Lean PM Fat Burner.
Here's the info I found about it:
- has an official Amazon page and a professional website
- all of its products are made for people who are working out
- contact info includes live chat, phone number and email address
- also offers membership programs with coaching and products
Actually, the brand is known for promoting fitness.
Other than that – it looks legit and trustworthy.
So in my view, it's safe to buy and even sign up for certain memberships, since it's quite reputable.
#2 – Ingredients (5 out of 10)
Now – Lean PM Fat Burner's formula is quite basic:
- some doses are on the lower side
- more effective for promoting deep sleep
- quite weak for weight loss
As you can see on the formula, its most popular version contains Melatonin.
It's a well-known compound in most sleeping supplements.
However – despite its effectiveness, I'm not a big fan of it because of its sedative effect:
- doesn't promote the healthiest sleep
- you end up waking up quite tired
- can make you sleepier throughout the day
Melatonin's effect depends a lot from person to person.
Some people can feel tired all day long, while others simply don't sleep well while using it.
It's true that it's also effective in some people – so it's a matter of luck.
In terms of weight loss, there are only 2 important ingredients in Lean PM.
I'm talking about Green Tea and Piperine.
Honestly – their weight loss effect isn't the most potent one.
Again – the product claims to burn fats while you're sleeping.
It's a bold promise, since most weight loss supplement require some effort from your side.
Besides, Lean PM's mechanism of action isn't anything unusual, that could have made these promises more credible.
So listed below are the 7 ingredients of Lean PM Fat Burner:
- Vitamin B6 – improves body composition associated with obesity 
- Magnesium – supports healthy metabolism and reduces magnesium deficiency
- Green Tea Extract – lowers cholesterol and LDL levels 
- L-Theanine – promotes relaxation and deep sleep
- 5-HTP – increases REM sleep and reduces sleep disorders 
- Melatonin – improves the quality and duration of sleep 
- BioPerine® – contains fat-reducing and lipid-lowering effects 
Now – its BioPerine® is a patented ingredient (derived from black pepper).
It's a well-known compound that can promote weight loss.
But again, its dose in Lean PM's formula is quite low.
It might also be used as an absorption booster – and in this case, its dose is fine.
But there's no way to tell for sure which is its main goal, as it's not specified anywhere.
Also – there are way more compounds for sleep (than for weight loss).
That's why Lean PM is more effective in that way.
Lastly – you should take note that the supplement has an allergen warning.
It's made in the same facility where milk, soy, wheat, egg, nuts, fish and shellfish are processed.
This isn't a major issue for me, to be honest.
But even so, overall – I'm not a fan of Lean PM Fat Burner's formula at all.
To sum it up, the ingredients of Lean PM Fat Burner are pretty basic.
It only contains 2 essential weight loss compounds.
Also – their doses aren't very high, so don't expect any incredible weight loss effect.
In can indeed help you fall asleep faster (as it contains melatonin).
But as a fat burner, I wouldn't really recommend it.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (7 out of 10)
Let's now move on to Lean PM Fat Burner's other important features.
I will describe to you what this supplement looks like:
- clear vegetarian capsule
- typical pill size
- cream-white colored powder inside
There's nothing really special about its physical appearance.
Although there are very few comments that its pills are a little bit larger than in most supplements.
But in my view, they are rather standard – like any other supplement.
In terms of Lean PM's instructions, things are a little bit tricky.
So here's how you should use it:
- For the first 3 days, you need to take 1 capsule per day.
- You may proceed to take 2 pills daily if you can tolerate the product.
- The recommended schedule is 40 minutes before bed.
There are also some tips about when taking the supplement.
You should drink plenty of water throughout the day (to avoid dehydration).
Also – you should partner it with regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle, but these aren't some mandatory rules.
As you can see, it really can't help you burn your fat just by sleeping (as it claims everywhere).
Other than that – its directions are quite complicated, so it's not super easy to take.
#4 – Results (7 out of 10)
Let's now take a look and see if Lean PM is effective or not.
The best way to find out the truth is by looking at the reviews of people who tried it previously.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional or fake ones.
1. Positive Opinions
Firstly – let's examine the comments of people who liked Lean PM Fat Burner.
It has some reviews from Amazon, which tend to be quite honest.
Here are people's thoughts about it:
- A lot of customers said it truly supported deep sleep.
- Most of them mentioned that it helped them lose weight.
- Others noticed that it boosted their metabolism.
- Some stated that it worked by controlling their cravings.
The overall rating of the product is 3.9 stars out of 5.
If you ask me, it really helped with getting a deep sleep for most people who tried it.
There were also people who said that they lost some weight.
The main reason for this is because of the appetite suppressant effect.
Also, some people coupled it with exercise – that's why they felt lighter and slimmer.
2. Negative Opinions
On the other hand, there were also people who didn't like Lean PM's results.
Let's see why they gave it a negative feedback:
- Some customers experienced adverse reactions after trying it.
- Others mentioned that they got the opposite effect (of what it promised).
- A few of them said that it's not worth buying it.
- The rest said complained about shipping and packaging problems.
Honestly – a lot of previous buyers experienced adverse effects and bad results.
Those are some big red flags, because the product promotes weight loss and sleep.
So what's the point of using it if you're not getting any positive results?
It's normal that a product doesn't work for anyone, that's for sure.
But Lean PM has a higher rate of complaints than similar products.
Besides, many of these complaints are related to its direct effect – not to packaging, shipping or other (less important) issues.
So you should definitely think twice before going for it.
Overall – Lean PM Fat Burner has a lot of authentic reviews.
Some people said that it helped them with sleep and weight loss.
But many others hated its minimal weight loss effect (or even worse – an increased weight gain).
So I strongly recommend that you look for a safer and more effective option.
#5 – Side Effects (3 out of 10)
As I said, this product has a lot of negative feedback among its reviews.
And it's mostly about the side effects it caused in a lot of users.
So let me list down first the majority of the complaints I found:
- intense diarrhea
- insomnia/sleepless nights
- weight gain
- grogginess (the next day)
Honestly – most weight loss supplements cause diarrhea.
That's simply because they help you release unnecessary fats.
However, I couldn't say the same for the rest of the side effects above.
For instance – vomiting is a major thing and you should keep this in mind.
In addition, grogginess from the sleepless nights is not what people are after.
But I was mostly shocked by the weight gain experienced by a lot of people:
- many users claim they took the product as recommended
- however, their weight increased dramatically
Things are pretty similar when it comes to sleep:
- a lot of people experienced insomnia or poor sleep
- that even so they followed the instructions correctly
- they had trouble sleeping even before, but things worsened after this product
Again – Lean PM promotes fat-burning and deep sleep.
But it seems to have the opposite effect, which is extremely alarming and serious.
I could absolutely not recommend a product like this one.
#6 – Price (5 out of 10)
In my opinion, the price of Lean PM Fat Burner is not that high.
But I can't really say that it's all worth it either.
1. The Exact Price
Well – Lean PM Fat Burner is available on its official website.
But if you want to get a more significant discount, it's better to buy it from its Amazon store:
- 60 count costs $29.99
- 120 count costs $49.99
- Additional 10% or 15% off upon subscription
- Free shipping fee on selected dates
I want to mention that the price range is the same for both websites.
But you can obviously get a lot more discounts on Amazon.
So if you want to get the best value, buy it from there.
Now – getting back to its pricing, it's not a very expensive supplement.
But is it really worth the investment?
If you consider the alarming side effects it might cause, I would say it's not.
Besides, its rate of effectiveness isn't as high as in other supplements.
I mean – it wasn't helpful for a high number of people.
That's why I would rather spend my money on a better (and safer) alternative.
2. Competitors’ Price
I will introduce to you a much better option, my #1 recommended weight loss supplement.
The product I'm talking about is called PhenQ:
- PhenQ targets excess weight by increasing metabolism speed and reducing cravings.
- It contains a unique mix of ingredients with clinical studies behind.
- Lean PM is a 2-in-1 supplement for weight loss and deep sleep.
- The doses of its ingredients are pretty low.
- It's also more effective for supporting sleep than for weight loss.
- PhenQ promotes a safer weight loss, while Lean PM has a high rate of side effects.
- The lowest price of PhenQ is around $37 (from its normal price of $69).
- A month's supply of Lean PM is $30.
As you may notice, PhenQ is way more expensive than Lean PM.
But if you consider its quality and how safe it is to use it, it's a much better option.
Again – we're talking about weight loss supplements here.
So safety should be a priority for you, besides the effect.
Moreover, PhenQ has been on the market for many years and it has a lot of satisfied users behind.
So it's highly praised by a lot of previous customers – which proves its great effect.
At first look, Lean PM Fat Burner looks quite affordable.
But considering all the issues it has (poor effect + side reactions), I wouldn't buy it.
So you might want to reconsider your options.
Instead, it's better to choose a superior alternative that's worth investing in.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Here are my major points on Lean PM Fat Burner.
1. Pretty Basic Formula
In my view, Lean PM Fat Burner's formula is not awful.
But it's far from excellent as well and here's why:
- certain doses could be higher
- better for promoting a deep sleep
- not very effective weight loss
Also – you need to exercise and have a balanced diet to see the best results.
So don't really expect to lose weight just sleeping.
2. Unusual Adverse Reactions
Unfortunately – Lean PM's side effects are alarming.
So based on what I found out, here's what people experienced:
- intense diarrhea, vomiting and nausea
- sleepless nights and grogginess
- weight gain or not losing weight at all
Again – minor side effects are pretty common in any supplement.
But experiencing weight gain from a weight loss product is a huge red flag.
There's no way I could recommend this kind of supplement.
3. Not So Expensive
For the last part, Lean PM Fat Burner looks affordable at first.
The price of one monthly supply is $30 and $50 for 2 months.
However – I don't think it's a good deal.
As I said, it causes some really serious side effects.
So I don't think I would like to spend money on such a risky product.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Not really – there are some really bad things about it:
- Better for promoting sleep than for burning fat
- Formula isn't the strongest
- Based on melatonin (which can be a bit sedative)
- Triggers some serious adverse reactions
- Can cause the opposite results (weight gain and insomnia)
- Not worth its price
Honestly – the formula of Lean PM Fat Burner is not horrible.
It's a 2-in-1 supplement for sleep and weight loss.
But if you look closely, I would say that it works better for promoting sleep.
Also, its overall ingredients aren't very impressive.
Not to mention that its alarming side effects are not a good sign.
With that, I would suggest you to go for a safer option.
So what product do I recommend instead?
I personally would go for PhenQ – as it's my #1 recommended weight loss supplement:
- Really safe to use
- Great features for the price it has
- Targets weight loss in 5 different ways
- Has an excellent formula with clinical studies behind
As I mentioned, PhenQ is clearly better than Lean PM Fat Burner.
Sure – it looks more expensive at first sight.
But its high quality and superior features are definitely worth a lot more than it currently costs.
Also, it's safer to use and it has so many positive reviews for its weight loss benefits.
Again – not all affordable products are worth it.
So compared to Lean PM, PhenQ makes a way better option for losing weight in a safe manner.