It’s time to review Halki Diabetes Remedy 8, which is a diabetes course.
But is it actually a good option?:
- pretty expensive
- not a lot of content offered
- very limited info available
So are there any chances that it turns out to be a scam?
Well, let's see if it's worth buying or not, in this review.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Halki Diabetes Remedy 8.
Full Name: Halki Diabetes Remedy: How to Reverse Diabetes Naturally by Eric Whitfield
Product Type: Diabetes/Blood Sugar Book
Best Actual Prize: Around $21 (for the paperback)
Cheapest Place To Buy: Amazon
Designed For: Reversing diabetes – it claims to do the following:
- suggests an alternative cure
- controls blood sugar levels
- promotes a cleaner diet
My Rating: 4.5 out of 10
Recommended?: No – I don't think it's the best choice you can get:
- pricey for its value
- only a few contents available
- insufficient info
Instead, I would say that it's better to go for an internal product.
It has some way better results for diabetes, since it works from the inside.
What I Liked About It
- Includes full recipes for the program
- Some people actually tried it (it's not a scam)
- Has some legitimate user reviews
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Quite expensive for its quality
- Prolonged chapters (not straight to the point)
- Program is not strong enough to reverse diabetes (as it claims)
- Doesn't offer different versions of the book
- Treatment is based on blended sauces
#1 – How It Works & Producer
Let's start by mentioning the basic info about Halki Diabetes Remedy 8:
- the author behind it
- its main contents
- what methods it's based on
1. How It Works
Firstly – I want to say right away that there's not a lot of info about this book.
It basically promises to “reverse diabetes naturally.”
In order to do that, it states to work through the following methods:
- promotes an alternative cure/treatment
- manages blood sugar levels
- suggests a cleaner diet
Now – if you're curious, Halki Diabetes Remedy 8 recommends “sauces.”
A sauce is made of blended food items.
If you ask me, it looks more like a detox juice (that ‘m sure you've already heard of).
But switching to sauces instead of normal foods isn't going to improve your diabetes.
Most likely, it won't bring any benefit.
So honestly – this type of strategy is not really impressive.
It's not a real treatment that can actually improve diabetes.
Halki Diabetes Remedy 8 is written by Eric Whitfield.
So far – here's what I found out about him:
- has a degree in Chemical Dependency Counseling
- is pursuing another degree in Rehabilitation Services
- works with youth agencies in several therapy programs
Also – he authored other books in different niches.
So as you can see, he focuses on therapies, counseling and rehabilitation.
It looks like he can be trusted in those fields.
But honestly – that's not enough to improve diabetes.
So I wouldn't count too much on his recommendations from this book.
They simply don't make too much sense.
#2 – Course Content (5 out of 10)
Honestly – Halki Diabetes Remedy 8 has a decent amount of content:
- 153 pages
- doesn't have other volumes
- comes with several recipes
Now – it looks like there are a lot of pages inside this bool.
However, this doesn't mean that it's super helpful.
In fact – most of its content is rather lengthy than useful.
In other words, it could summarize 5 pages into one.
But let's see if all of its chapters are actually worth reading.
Here are the most important 3 parts of this book.
1. The Halki Diabetes Remedy
In my view, this part of Halki Diabetes Remedy 8 is more of an introduction:
- the inspiration for this treatment
- type of diabetes suitable for the program
- this book's main approach to reverse diabetes
It's like an intro for the treatment it promotes.
So it basically talks about how it's different from other books/courses.
2. The Magic of Broccoli
Now – Halki Diabetes Remedy 8 brings in the benefits of broccoli.
It's true that it's one of the vegetables with a lot of uses.
But I don't think it's powerful enough to treat diabetes on its own.
Also, this chapter states out that most recipes from this book contain broccoli.
So if you're not a fan of it – that's too bad!
But if you ask me:
- you need a book just to see its benefits
- you can find most of that info online (for free)
So I wasn't too impressed by this chapter.
3. How It All Works
This part of Halki Diabetes Remedy 8 is quite obvious:
- explains how broccoli works in reversing diabetes
- recommends you to mix it with other fruits/vegetables
But as I said – you can find broccoli's benefits online.
So I wouldn't recommend buying a book for something you can find for free.
4. Other Parts of the Book
Here are some of the other chapters from Halki Diabetes Remedy 8:
- You Have Everything You Need
- Island of Wonder
- Not Just Another Book
- The Power of Addition
- Something Just Doesn't Add Up
- Air: The Real Killer
- The Impact of Inflammation
- It's Not Just Diabetes
- Introducing the Diabetes Reversing
- Where It All Begins
- Spicing Things Up
- Not Your Average Diabetes Health Plan
- Understanding the Protocol
- Serving Suggestions
- The Multitaskers of the Group
As you can see – it seems like this book gives out a lot of tips.
But honestly, it all looks like a prolonged explanation of each chapter.
So there isn't much focused on the actual treatment.
However – the good part about this book is that that it provides recipes for the sauces.
Plus, they're not just sample recipes.
Also, it offers some serving suggestions (to avoid using too many ingredients).
But then again, its overall content is way too long and disappointing.
Besides, a book will never be enough to reverse diabetes.
In my view, Halki Diabetes Remedy 8 has some decent content.
But that's mostly at first sight, since its chapters are unreasonably lengthy,
So it doesn't focus too much on its treatment plan.
Also – I don't believe natural recipes alone can cure diabetes.
#3 – Results (6 out of 10)
Now – Halki Diabetes Remedy 8 has some mixed reviews.
So we will have different perspectives about it.
Note: I only analyzed real reviews, not fake/promotional ones.
1. Positive Opinions
As usual, I will feature the reviews on Amazon.
A lot of people bought Halki Diabetes Remedy 8 there.
So if you're curious, here's what they loved about it:
- Some people liked the fact that its recipes include common foods.
- Others said that it lowered their blood sugar levels.
- Most of them loved the recommended recipes.
- There are some people who said that it's easy to follow.
Now – the rating on Amazon is 3.8 stars out of 5.
It looks like the majority of the customers liked these recipes.
Also – they said that the ingredients are easy to find.
2. Negative Opinions
But unfortunately, there are also some complaints.
So here's the negative feedback about Halki Diabetes Remedy 8:
- A lot of customers said that it's very hard to read.
- Others mentioned that it's overpriced for its quality.
- Some didn't like the fact that the recipes are very pricey.
- They also commented that some parts of the book are nonsense.
As I expected, the book contains some contents that aren't too important.
It talks about the histories and experiences of the author.
But it's so lengthy that it bores a lot of its readers.
So if you ask me, this book should be a lot more straight to the point.
Overall – Halki Diabetes Remedy 8 received a varied feedback.
Its best features seem to be the recipes.
But a lot of people didn't like that it takes forever to read and it contains a lot of useless stuff.
So I cannot say I'm a huge fan of it.
#4 – Side Effects (6 out of 10)
So far – there are no reported side effects of Halki Diabetes Remedy 8.
But it's not a guarantee that it's safe to follow its recommendations.
Now, I'm not saying that it's dangerous either.
But switching your current diet to sauce-based foods isn't that easy.
That's why I would expect this strategy to cause:
- digestive issues
Obviously – that's not a rule.
But I don't recommend going for sauce recipes only.
And keep in mind that a book can't reverse diabetes naturally.
The recipes can help some people (but they probably won't help most).
So I suggest you to pay attention to its recommendations.
#5 – Price (2 out of 10)
If you ask me, Halki Diabetes Remedy 8 is pretty pricey.
So it's not the best option, in my view.
1. The Exact Price
Firstly – Halki Diabetes Remedy 8 has only one version.
So you don't really too many have choices when buying it.
If you're curious, here's the deal on Amazon:
- Paperback costs $20.99
- Can be bought brand new or used
- Free delivery on selected dates
Honestly – it's quite expensive, given that it's only a single book.
Also, the content itself is not too impressive.
Plus – it has a lot of pages that are not really necessary.
Lastly, paying for an expensive book to reverse diabetes is not worth it.
I don't really recommend it and I wouldn't expect too much from it.
It simply cannot do most of the things it claims to solve.
2. Competitors’ Price
I have a better alternative for you, it's my #1 recommended book for diabetes.
The product I'm talking about is Diabetes Masterclass:
- Diabetes Masterclass has 3 content phases and a bonus of 4 e-books.
- It's based on 6-part video courses that can improve diabetes.
- Halki Diabetes Remedy 8 has a total of 153 pages.
- It's a single book and it's based on blended food sauces to reverse diabetes.
- Diabetes Masterclass' price is $19.97 with lifetime access to the course.
- Halki Diabetes Remedy 8′ costs $20.99 for a paperback.
Honestly – the Diabetes Masterclass is the better option (in my view).
It's a full course that comes with different materials.
If you compare the prices of both products, it's clearly the better investment.
So I advise you to get it instead and combine it with Striction D.
This is the best supplement I know for high blood sugar levels..
It's an internal product – so its effect is much stronger.
That's why I suggest associating it with a book with some clear recommendations.
Overall – Halki Diabetes Remedy 8 is quite pricey for its quality.
In my view, it doesn't offer much and the program is not too intensive.
It's up to you if you want to buy it or not.
But a book full of sauce recipes doesn't look like it's worth it.
#6 – Final Conclusion
I would like to summarize my views on Halki Diabetes Remedy 8 up next..
1. Not Straight To The Point
First, Halki Diabetes Remedy 8 has a lot of pages.
But if you actually read it, it has some very lengthy chapters:
- contains a lot of unnecessary info
- this makes it hard to read
- the program is not straight to the point
The only good thing I like about it is it has some full recipes.
So it won't be really hard for you to estimate the ingredients.
2. Several Reviews
Fortunately – there are a lot of reviews available for Halki Diabetes Remedy 8.
This can give you an idea of how it really works.
Also – you can get to understand if it's worth buying or not.
I can surely tell you that this book is not a scam.
3. Pretty Pricey
Lastly – Halki Diabetes Remedy 8 is quite expensive.
That especially if you consider its quality and the strategy it promotes.
Again – it recommends blended food sauces.
Honestly, that's not really worth its price of $20.99.
My Verdict – Worth Or Not?
Short answer: No – some things about it are not the best:
- Pretty pricey for its value
- Content is not straight to the point
- Cannot reverse diabetes (as it claims)
- Only promotes blended food sauces
If you ask me, I don't find Halki Diabetes Remedy 8 very effective.
Although it has some complete recipes, it's not worth it.
Also – I don't think a book can reverse diabetes (especially one like this).
But if you're looking for a better alternative, I have another suggestion.
I would go for another course, called Diabetes Masterclass:
- Affordable price and a lot more materials offered
- Effective in improving diabetes
- A lot of customers recommend it
- Has some original methods
Honestly – it's a better investment of your money.
The reason are its superior features.
So I suggest you to try Diabetes Masterclass instead.
I also want you to combine it with a supplement like Striction D.
They are the best products I know (each in their own field) – so using them together is your best bet.