It’s time to review Dr. Tobias Colon Cleanse – which is a pretty interesting supplement.
Does it really work – or is it worth trying?:
- can be very strong
- pretty affordable
- promising formula
Well – let's look deeper into its details, in this review.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Dr. Tobias Colon Cleanse.
Full Name: Colon 14 Day Cleanse by Dr. Tobias™
Product Type: Detox/Colon Cleanser Supplement
Best Actual Prize: Around $18
Cheapest Place To Buy: Amazon
Designed For: Purifies and cleanses the body:
- promotes weight loss
- increases energy level
- supports digestive health
My Rating: 7 out of 10
Recommended?: Not quite – I found some disadvantages about it:
- high risk of side effects
- some doses are very high
- has several complaints
If I were you, I would try a better detox/colon cleansing supplement instead.
It's a much better option, given its features.
What I Liked About It
- Pretty promising ingredients
- Easy to use on a daily basis
- Has an affordable pricing
- Comes with an official website
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Some doses are on the higher side
- Can cause some serious adverse reactions
- Received several complaints from its previous users
- Dangerous in some cases
#1 – How It Works & Producer
Firstly – we will look at some info about Dr. Tobias Colon Cleanse:
- how it works
- what health problems it helps
- the company behind it
1. How It Works
Dr. Tobias Colon Cleanse claims to cleanse your colon in 14 days.
So to support its promises, it says to work in the following ways:
- removes toxins naturally
- supports bowel movement
- increases energy levels
- promotes weight loss
- purifies and cleanses the colon
Again – it points out that it works “naturally.”
But honestly, it doesn't really look like it's a very natural product.
One more weird thing I notice is that it has quite a lot of promises.
And usually, a supplement can only focus on 1-2 benefits only.
If it promises to do more – it usually doesn't follow its claims.
2. Company Behind
Dr. Tobias Colon Cleanse comes under the brand Dr. Tobias.
Also – it comes with an official website.
It partners with Mimi's Rock to expand its network.
Now – here's what I found on its official website:
- support can be reached through contact page, email and mailing address
- sells multivitamins and supplements for other health problems
- also offers different formulations (gummies and capsules)
- some products are dedicated to dog health
If you ask me, it looks like a credible brand overall.
#2 – Ingredients (7 out of 10)
In my view, Dr. Tobias Colon Cleanse has a decent set of ingredients.
However – some compounds have pretty high doses.
And if you ask me, that might turn out to be a downside for some people.
That's because the product can sometimes be too strong.
Again – it has a lot of additional claims (such as weight loss).
Honestly, I'm not sure it can follow this promise.
But anyway – let's take a look at its formula.
1. Herbal Compounds
If you ask me, Dr. Tobias Colon Cleanse has mostly herbal ingredients:
- Senna Leaf – stimulates bowel movement 
- Cascara Sagrada Bark – acts as a laxative for constipation 
- Psyllium Husk Powder – attends to loose/liquid stools 
- Flaxseed Powder – provides dietary fiber and omega-3 fatty acids 
- Aloe Vera Gel – relieves constipation and other digestive issues
- Licorice Root – soothes the stomach lining
Now – these compounds have several benefits.
But as I kept saying, some of them have some too high doses.
They increase the risk of side effects, which can cause you a negative reaction.
Don't get me wrong – this mix of herbs is great.
But I simply wish they were in a slightly lower amount.
2. Other Ingredients
Here are the rest of the compounds in Dr. Tobias Colon Cleanse:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus – helps in managing gastric ulcers 
- Medium Chain Triglycerides Oil – improves gut environment 
Now, the probiotic is actually good in helping the stomach.
So you can rely on it for your gut health.
In my view, Dr. Tobias Colon Cleanse has a promising formula.
But some of the ingredients have high doses.
So honestly, this can be a good thing – but it's also dangerous in some cases.
Overall – I suggest you to look for options with a better set of ingredients.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (8 out of 10)
Let's take a look at some of the features of Dr. Tobias Colon Cleanse.
Here's how I would describe this product physically:
- clear capsules with light brown powder inside
- smells like a typical fiber supplement
- average-sized pills
Honestly – it looks like a normal supplement.
So I don't think it would be very hard to take.
Now – Dr. Tobias Colon Cleanse is pretty easy to use.
The instructions suggest 1-2 capsules at bedtime.
It also says that you start with one pill in the first 4 days.
Obviously – it's only good for 14 days (as indicated on the label).
So it's not recommended to restart taking it (or take it for longer).
But all in all, it's pretty easy to take.
#4 – Results (8 out of 10)
Fortunately – Dr. Tobias Colon Cleanse has a lot of customer reviews.
So we have a great view of how it works for people.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional or fake ones.
1. Positive Opinions
If you ask me, I chose the reviews on Amazon.
That's because the comments there are more honest.
So here's the positive feedback it received from customers:
- Most of them said that it helped them with their bowel movements.
- Some noticed they lost some weight.
- Others mentioned they felt cleansed and detoxed.
- There were also people who experienced less bloating and gases.
Given these comments, it received a rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars.
Now – it looks like a lot of previous buyers were really happy with Dr. Tobias Colon Cleanse.
But we still need to look at the other side of the story.
2. Negative Opinions
Now – here are the complaints of other customers:
- A lot of users experienced severe side effects.
- Some said that it doesn't really work for them.
- Others mentioned that it's not worth the money.
- The rest couldn't recommend it at all.
My main takeaway from these expereinces is that it can be pretty dangerous.
It caused some serious adverse reactions.
So I think you need to consider this aspect before buying Dr. Tobias Colon Cleanse.
To summarize, Dr. Tobias Colon Cleanse has mixed reviews.
Some said that it worked for them and that they felt better.
Meanwhile – others had some bad experiences with it.
So I suggest you consider the comments before deciding to buy it.
#5 – Side Effects (3 out of 10)
Now – Dr. Tobias Colon Cleanse has a lot of negative comments.
And most of them are about the side effects previous buyers experienced.
So if you're curious, here are some of them:
- irregular heartbeat/cardiac problems
- allergic reactions and itchiness
- palpitations/shortness of breath
- vomiting and stomach cramps
- dehydration and weakness
- bloody stool/rectal bleeding
- weight gain and constipation
If you ask me, these adverse reactions are pretty dangerous.
Some people were even hospitalized because of them.
As you can see, the formula can be very strong for some people.
So honestly – I couldn't recommend it, because the risk is high.
I strongly advise you to look for other alternatives that are much safer.
#6 – Price (6 out of 10)
In my view, Dr. Tobias Colon Cleanse is pretty affordable.
So some people can find it as an option.
1. The Exact Price
Now – Dr. Tobias Colon Cleanse is available on its own website.
But it has a lower price on Amazon:
- Single pack costs $17.98
- 2 packs cost $32.99
- Additional discount for subscription
- Free shipping on some days
If you're curious, the price on its website is $18 for a bottle.
So that's not a huge difference.
Now – it's up to you if you want to try it or not.
But I want to remind you of its numerous complaints on side effects.
So I couldn't recommend it even if it was more affordable.
2. Competitors’ Price
Let me introduce to you Colon Detox Plus.
It's my #1 recommended colon cleansing supplement:
- Colon Detox Plus' formula focuses on detoxifying and cleansing the colon.
- It contains natural ingredients and herbal extracts.
- Dr. Tobias Colon Cleanse has some very promising ingredients.
- But some of the doses are pretty high, so it can be risky.
- Both Colon Detox Plus and Dr. Tobias Colon Cleanse require only 2 pills/day.
- Colon Detox Plus normally costs $24.80, but it can be bought for only $16.
- Dr. Tobias Colon Cleanse costs $17.98 for a pack.
Of these two products, Colon Detox Plus is the much better option.
It's safer and it has some better features, in my view.
So I consider it the best investment for your money.
To summarize, Dr. Tobias Colon Cleanse is really affordable.
So if it happens to work great on you, then it's a good deal.
But again – it can cause severe side effects.
So I don't really recommend you to go straight for it.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Let me summarize my points on Dr. Tobias Colon Cleanse.
1. Promising Ingredients
In my view, Dr. Tobias Colon Cleanse has a promising formulation.
It contains several herbal compounds and essential fibers.
However – some of the doses are pretty high.
So it can be very strong for some people.
But still, its ingredients are good – compared to other products.
2. Serious Adverse Reactions
Now – Dr. Tobias Colon Cleanse has caused some side effects.
In fact, they were pretty serious.
So honestly, I would advise you to be careful in using it.
I suggest you do some research first – before trying it.
3. Quite Affordable
For the last part, Dr. Tobias' product is quite affordable.
It only costs $17.98 for a pack of the supplement.
If you ask me, it's up to you to try it or not.
Just remember that there's a risk of side effects.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Not quite – it's a decent product.
However – there are some red flags about it:
- Some doses are pretty strong
- Triggers some serious side effects
- Has several complaints
- Pretty dangerous in some cases
In my view, Dr. Tobias Colon Cleanse is a promising colon cleanser.
However – some doses are very strong, so they tend to cause side effects.
Although some people enjoy it, I couldn't recommend it.
So if you're looking for an alternative, I have a suggestion.
Let me introduce you to Colon Detox Plus:
- Safe and low risk of side effects
- Has some natural and unique ingredients
- Proven to have some great results
- Pretty affordable for its quality
In my view, Colon Detox Plus is still a great choice.
It has some excellent features and it's much safer to use (than others).
So you won't be scared to use it, as it's a great investment.