It’s time to review Dr. Ho Cleanse – a product for detox and colon health.
But is it a supplement that's worth trying?:
- few reviews from previous users
- very expensive
- basic formulation
So what's the truth behind it?
Is it a scam in reality? Let's find out the answers in this review.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Dr. Ho Cleanse.
Full Name: Dr. Ho Cleanse by Thera Botanics
Product Type: Detox/Colon Cleanser Supplement
Best Actual Price: Around $50 (it's almost double on its official website)
Cheapest Place To Buy: Amazon
I can't tell if it sells the original version or not (since the price is much lower).
Designed For: Eliminating toxins and waste – it claims to:
- relieve stomach discomfort
- promote a slimmer body
- boost energy levels
My Rating: 4 out of 10
Recommended?: Not really – it has some undesirable features:
- lots of customer complaints
- very pricey for its value
- little authentic reviews
Instead, I strongly recommend you the best detox/colon cleanser I know.
It has a much better formula (and value) for your money.
What I Liked About It
- Formulated as a drink
- Contains some basic ingredients
- Has a professional website
- Available in some online marketplaces
- Some people actually tried it (not a scam)
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Low doses in some ingredients
- Pretty expensive in the long run
- Huge price difference between its website and retailers (over $50)
- Has few reviews from previous customers
- Does the opposite of what it promises
- Can trigger some side effects
#1 – How It Works & Producer
Let's start with some things you need to know about Dr. Ho Cleanse:
- the company behind it
- how it really works
- the health issues it targets
1. How It Works
Firstly – Dr. Ho Cleanse claims to “cleanse and restore the health of your gut.”
I want to highlight that it's a dietary supplement in powder formula.
Basically, it's a fiber drink that you need to take daily.
So in order to reach its goal, here's how it works:
- relieves constipation
- improves bowel movement
- boosts energy and mental clarity
- reduces bloating and gases
- eliminates toxins and harmful chemicals
Again – it's just a fiber drink, so it tends to be not as concentrated as a supplement.
That's why I wasn't very impressed with it.
But even so – it doesn't promises to make exaggerated miracles.
So on paper, it looks like a decent option – not the best, but a decent one.
2. Company Behind
Dr. Ho Cleanse is produced by Thera Botanics.
I checked its official website and here's what I found out:
- offers supplements for men and women's health
- sells products for cognition & memory, digestive health, stress, etc.
- contact info includes phone number, email and mailing address
- provides money-back guarantee within 30 days
So far – the producer and its website look legit.
It's up to you if you want to try and test the products out (or not).
#2 – Ingredients (4 out of 10)
In my view, Dr. Ho Cleanse's ingredients are pretty basic.
It has 4 types of compounds inside it:
- fiber blend
Now – its formulation doesn't look bad (compared to other colon detox supplements).
But as I said, its doses are not the highest.
Don't get me wrong – they're far from terrible and its composition is surely not bad.
Still, it's surely not the best colon cleanser I have looked into.
Now, here are the ingredients from Dr. Ho Cleanse.
1. Vitamins & Minerals
The vitamins and minerals present in Dr. Ho Cleanse are only 2.
In fact – there's one of each:
- Magnesium (magnesium citrate) – stimulates bowel motility 
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) – prevents the formation of carcinogens in the stomach 
Now – high dosages of these compounds can cause the opposite effects.
But this product is safe, since its vitamin and mineral content is not that high.
However, it could contain way more nutrients from this category.
Now – the fiber blend in Dr. Ho Cleanse has 2 main ingredients:
- Soluble Corn Fiber – supports digestive regularity 
- Organic Inulin – stimulates good bacteria in the stomach 
If you ask me, the blend is the key ingredient from this product.
Again – it's a fiber drink, so it should obviously have these kind of compounds.
Lastly – Dr. Ho Cleanse contains bacterial strain, Bacillus coagulans.
So far, here are its benefits:
- increases gut nutrients 
- decreases blood pressure
- aids the digestion of proteins and carbohydrates 
In my view, probiotics are an excellent helper for colon and detox process.
Besides, they can increase the effect of the fiber from this product.
However, a higher number of different probiotics would have been even better.
Overall – Dr. Ho Cleanse has a rather basic formulation.
It's certainly original, but it's not the best one I looked into.
I still think that a supplement tends to work better for detox/colon cleansing.
That's why I wouldn't necessarily go for a fiber drink (even if it seems easier to take).
#3 – Consistency & Dosage (8 out of 10)
Now – let's discuss the other features of Dr. Ho Cleanse.
As I mentioned, Dr. Ho Cleanse is not formulated as pills.
Instead – it's an original drink.
So here's what you need to know about it:
- powder formulation
- lemon flavor
- smells like a typical fiber drink
Honestly – it's a good alternative for people who avoid taking a supplement.
So if you're not comfortable taking pills/capsules, it's great.
But as I said, don't expect it to work as well as a capsule-formulated product.
Dr. Ho Cleanse has some pretty simple usage instructions.
It requires you to take it once a day.
You need to dissolve a scoop of the product in 8 oz of water or juice.
Now – in my view, it's not convenient for people who are always on the go.
I still think that taking pills/capsules is easier and faster.
So even though its liquid composition is a good feature, I'm not a fan of it.
Obviously, it all depends on your preference.
#4 – Results (4 out of 10)
To see if Dr. Ho Cleanse works, I analyzed the reviews it has.
However – I only found some limited real experiences.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional or fake ones.
1. What People Say
As usual – I will feature the reviews from Amazon.
I just think that Dr. Ho Cleanse's reviews there are more honest.
So if you want to know its real performance, here's what its previous users say:
- Some said they noticed big differences in their bowel movement.
- Others mentioned that it really expelled the toxins from their body.
- There were also people who stated that it helped them with their gases.
- A lot of previous buyers complained that it's overpriced.
- Most of the negative comments said that it didn't work at all.
- Others experienced side effects and weight gain instead.
The overall rating of the product is 3.7/5 stars.
It's not the best rating and it's also not that impressive.
That's simply because there are only a few people who reviewed it overall.
Regarding its complaints – I would say they are quite acceptable.
I couldn't find any major criticism among its reviews, which is great.
But as you could tell from its reviews, the product is overpriced for the features it offers.
So the complaints it has are totally fair.
To sum it up – Dr. Ho Cleanse doesn't have a lot of user reviews.
But there are some worth considering, that can help you decide.
However, there are way better supplements out there than this one.
#5 – Side Effects (4 out of 10)
Now – there are some complaints about Dr. Ho Cleanse.
It's about the adverse effects certain customers experienced with it.
So here are some of them:
- upset stomach
- increased bloating and weight gain
- constipation and loose stool
If you ask me, an upset stomach can be normal when you take a fiber drink.
That's because it works by regulating the proper bowel movement.
However – the other side effects are pretty questionable.
Instead of getting a positive result, some users had quite the opposite.
So if you ask me, it looks like Dr. Ho Cleanse doesn't work as it promises to.
That's why I would probably go for something that is better tolerated overall.
#6 – Price (3 out of 10)
In my honest opinion – Dr. Ho Cleanse is not that affordable.
So I really don't think it's the best choice you can find.
1. The Exact Price
Dr. Ho Cleanse is available on its official page and Amazon.
But let's highlight first its price on Amazon:
- One pack costs $49.95
- Offers discount upon subscription
- Free shipping on selected days
Now – its price is much higher on its official website.
It costs $99.95 + $5.95 for the shipping.
So the total is $105.90, which is not really practical for a fiber drink.
Amazon may not sell the original version, given its much lower price.
But I have very little info on the product – so I can't tell if Amazon's version is original or not.
Getting back to the official website – it offers 25% off for a subscription.
But even in these conditions, it's not too affordable.
Honestly – I consider it very overpriced, as long as you buy it from its official page.
Its Amazon price is better – but once again, I can't guarantee that it's the original.
2. Competitors’ Price
I have an alternative for you, it's my #1 recommended colon cleanse supplement.
The product is called Colon Detox Plus:
- Colon Detox Plus has some natural ingredients and herbal extracts.
- It's potent and it really focuses on detoxifying and colon cleansing.
- Dr. Ho Cleanse contains vitamins, minerals, fiber blend and a probiotic.
- It's formulated as a powder drink (with some lower doses).
- Colon Detox Plus requires only 2 capsules daily.
- Dr. Ho Cleanse suggests one scoop dissolved in water/juice per day.
- Colon Detox Plus is normally $24.80, but you can get it for only $16.
- Dr. Ho Cleanse's lowest price is $49.95.
In my own view, Colon Detox Plus is the best option between the two.
It's a supplement, so it tends to have a much better detox effect.
Also – it's more affordable and it's really well-tolerated.
Overall, Dr. Ho Cleanse is pretty expensive for its value.
Again – it looks more like a fiber drink.
So I don't think it's worth paying a lot of money for it.
With that, I urge you to go for a more affordable alternative with some better qualities.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Here's a quick summary of my views on Dr. Ho Cleanse.
1. Basic Ingredients
Now – Dr. Ho Cleanse contains the following compounds:
- vitamin and mineral (one of each)
- a fiber blend
- a probiotic
It looks pretty decent, but some doses are on the lower side.
Also – it's formulated as a powder and it seems to be a fiber drink.
So even though its formula is okay, don't expect miracles from it.
2. Limited Customer Reviews
I'm quite eager to know how Dr. Ho Cleanse works.
But it doesn't have a lot of reviews from previous customers.
Now, it's really important for a product to have some authentic reviews.
This shows how it works for different people.
Dr. Ho's product does have some reviews, but they aren't really enough to judge it fairly.
3. Pretty Expensive
In my view, Dr. Ho Cleanse is really expensive.
The single pack costs $49.95 (that's the lowest price I found).
Not to mention that its price on the official website is much higher.
So if you do the math, it will cost you a lot in a long run.
Overall – it's not practical for the quality it offers.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Not really – it has a lot of disadvantages:
- Very pricey for its quality
- Has few user reviews
- Might trigger some adverse effects
- (The probably) Original version is very expensive
Dr. Ho Cleanse is not a bad product.
It's formulated as a powder drink, so it's pretty easy to take.
However – it doesn't really work as it promises (in most cases).
For this reason – if I were you, I would definitely go for an alternative.
So what would I suggest instead?
A product called Colon Detox Plus:
- Contains some excellent detox ingredients
- Low chances of side effects
- A lot of people proved it works really well
- Super affordable for its quality
If you ask me, Colon Detox Plus is a much better choice.
It works well and it has more superior features.
So overall – it's worth the investment of your time and money.