It's time to review Detoxify Mega Clean – which is a herbal detox drink.
So does it make any difference (in terms of cleansing)?:
- promising formula
- easy to take
- a bit expensive
Are there any chances that this product is an amazing one?
We will find out the real deal behind it, in this review.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Detoxify Mega Clean.
Full Name: Mega Clean Herbal Cleanse by Detoxify
Product Type: Detox/Colon Cleanser Supplement
Best Actual Prize: $32.50
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its official website
Designed For: Cleansing your body/system naturally
My Rating: 6 out of 10
Recommended?: Not quite – there are some red flags about it:
- pricey in the long run
- might not work for all
- triggers some side effects
If you're looking for a better option, I have another suggestion for you.
Better try this much stronger detox/colon cleansing supplement.
What I Liked About It
- Formulated as a drink
- Contains some promising ingredients
- Easy to consume daily
- Has a lot of customer reviews behind
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Pretty pricey for a long-term use
- One bottle lasts very little
- Works only in some cases (for a mild cleansing)
- Causes some adverse reactions
- Many complaints about its taste and quality
Detoxify Mega Clean In A Nutshell
Detoxify Mega Clean is a herbal juice drink that seems very easy to take.
You only need to do 2 things:
- drink the whole content from one bottle
- make sure to rehydrate
Other than that, it also contains some good ingredients.
However – I found out that it only works in mild cases.
In other words – it doesn't cleanse from all toxins from your body.
That's not an advantage, especially for people who need an intense cleansing.
Also – there are some more cons about it:
- side effects are quite common
- problems with packaging and quality
- not the cheapest option out there
Now – the price of one bottle is $32.50.
Honestly, that's decent – but you're going to need several bottles.
That's because one bottle is designed for a one time use only.
But if you need an intense cleansing, you're going to need several bottles.
So it's a lot more expensive than it seems.
Honestly – I couldn't recommend it, since there are many better supplements.
#1 – How It Works & Producer
Let's first talk about the basic info of Detoxify Mega Clean:
- what health issues it addresses
- how it works
- the company behind it
1. How It Works
Firstly – Detoxify Mega Clean doesn't have a lot of claims.
Its only mentioned goal is to naturally cleanse 3 systems:
To make it more clear, it's a herbal cleansing drink.
It claims to contain some amazing ingredients.
According to its website, these compounds would replenish your body after this detox cure.
Lastly – the optimal cleansing period is in 3-4 hours.
You would know if it works once you start urinating a couple of times.
Honestly, that's quite tricky:
- its strategy involves drinking a high amount of liquids
- you would urinate anyway after drinking them
So I wouldn't count on that for seeing whether it works or not.
2. Company Behind
Mega Clean Herbal Cleanse comes from the brand Detoxify.
It comes with a professional website.
So far, here's what I found out about it:
- sells several products for detoxification
- also offers supplements for sleep, joints and skin
- contact info includes a phone number and a contact page
- social media links are also on the website
So far – it looks like a credible brand.
It has a wide reach when it comes to social media, which is surely important.
#2 – Ingredients (8 out of 10)
Again – Detoxify Mega Clean is a herbal cleansing drink.
In terms of composition, it has some amazing ingredients in it:
- vitamins and minerals
- herbal compounds
But like most liquid detox products, it's not completely natural:
- several additives
- substances that improve taste
In terms of doses, it seems to be more than decent.
Now, here are the benefits you can get from the formula.
1. Vitamins & Minerals
Like any other detox supplements, Detoxify Mega Clean has a bunch of classic nutrients.
Here are the essential ones:
- Vitamin A – supports the body during cleansing
- Thiamine – helps the heart function properly 
- Vitamin D – protects the body from environmental toxins 
- Riboflavin – eliminates bacterial toxins
- Vitamin B6 – lowers the risks of infections and diseases 
- Niacin – increases the body's metabolism 
- Folate – helps in producing more energy
- Vitamin B12 – combats fatigue and lethargy 
- Biotin – increases the body's immunity
- Pantothenic Acid – supports the process of detoxification
- Calcium – cleanses the body from built-up toxins 
- Magnesium – removes a variety of harmful materials from the body
- Zinc – boosts the immunity and has antioxidants
- Selenium – offers protection from free radicals 
- Chromium – maintains the balanced glucose levels
- Sodium – removes toxins or waste materials
- Potassium – prevents the formation of diseases
- Manganese – stops the cells from being damaged 
As you can see, all these substances are great for cleansing the body.
Most of them contribute to removing toxic wastes.
Overall – they look like some pretty good additions to this product.
2. Proprietary Herb Blend
Also – Detoxify Mega Clean has some herbal ingredients as well:
- Burdock Root – removes toxins from the bloodstream 
- American Ginseng Root – lifts energy and immune health
- Guarana Seed – reduces the fatigue and tiredness 
- Uva Ursi Leaf – removes excess uric acid and other acids
- Milk Thistle Seed – supports healthy liver function 
- Taurine – protects liver cells from oxidative damages
- Stinging Nettle Leaf – acts as a source of biologically active compounds 
If you ask me, these herbal compounds are pretty promising too.
But they are all together in a blend.
That's a pretty common problem of colon supplements (especially liquid ones).
There are no individual doses, so you can't really tell the exact amount of each herb.
However, the overall dose of this blend is pretty high.
Honestly – Detoxify Mega Clean has a decent formula.
It contains vitamins, minerals and a herbal blend.
Still, a bottle is only designed for a day.
To be honest, I doubt you can get a correct detox in one day – that's why I'm not a big fan of it.
#3 – Consistency & Dosage (8 out of 10)
Now – let's take a look at the features of Detoxify Mega Clean.
Let me describe you Detoxify Mega Clean:
- orange-red color
- formulated as a liquid/juice
- tastes like a herbal syrup
Again – it's a herbal cleansing juice.
So it comes in a liquid form (instead of a capsule one).
Detoxify Mega Clean is pretty easy to take.
Here are the instructions, according to its website:
- Shake and drink the whole content of the bottle.
- Refill the bottle with water and drink it after 15 minutes.
- Drink the water every two hours.
Honestly, the instructions sound pretty weird.
Why would you refill the bottle with water so many times?
It's probably because the ingredients are pretty strong – so water could help dilute them internally.
Plus, it's a way to extend the cleansing benefits.
Now – using it isn't very hard, but it is a bit inconvenient:
- you have to drink a lot of water
- you would probably go to the bathroom every 30 minutes
Still, if you're not a fan of taking capsules – it's great.
#4 – Results (6 out of 10)
The good thing about Detoxify Mega Clean is it has a lot of reviews.
It's a great way to give us some ideas on how it works.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional or fake ones.
1. Positive Opinions
As usual – I will mention the reviews from Amazon.
The comments there come from buyers who actually tried.
Now – Detoxify Mega Clean received 3.9 stars out of 5.
So let's see how it reached that rating:
- A lot of customers said they were cleansed after using it.
- Some mentioned they felt more energetic and lively.
- Others stated that it works if you follow the instructions.
- Most of them experienced frequent urination.
As you can see, most of them did mention urination.
According to the official website – that's a sign that the product is working.
But as I said, I would say it's a sign that you're drinking lots of fluids – nothing else.
Still, the product looks like it's effective for most of the customers.
2. Negative Opinions
Now – Detoxify Mega Clean is not free from backlash.
So here are some of the negative reviews about it:
- Most of the comments said that it didn't cleanse and it didn't taste good.
- Others experienced adverse reactions after drinking it.
- Some said that it's really overpriced and it came in destroyed packaging.
- The rest stated that it's not for people who need an intense detox.
If you ask me, I would say that it's not suitable for intense cleansing.
So it doesn't really work in a lot of cases.
Besides, its complaints on side effects are really serious.
That's why it's not a perfect product, not even close.
Based on the reviews, Detoxify Mega Clean is not suitable for all.
It works for people who need a mild cleansing.
But if you have a lot of toxins and you need a serious detox, it's not the best choice.
So I highly suggest you to look for some options that work in all cases.
#5 – Side Effects (4 out of 10)
Now – there are some comments about this product's adverse reactions.
So you might experience them too.
Let's list down the side effects caused by Detoxify's product:
- diarrhea and stomach aches
- bloating and constipation
- elevated blood pressure
Firstly – diarrhea and stomach cramps are pretty normal for cleansing products.
They are a sign that your body gets rid of its toxins.
However – an elevated blood pressure can be pretty alarming.
So you need to remember that this could happen.
And honestly, it's not a regular side effect – but a pretty dangerous one.
That's why I urge you to look for products with a lower risk of side effects.
#6 – Price (4 out of 10)
Honestly – Detoxify Mega Clean is not too affordable.
So I don't think it's the best option in the market.
1. The Exact Price
Now – the lowest price of Detoxify Mega Clean is on Amazon.
It's also offered on its own website.
So here's the deals you can find for it:
- Standard bottle costs $32.50
- Quantity is 946 mL (32 fl. oz.)
- Free shipping on some days
Based on its instructions, one bottle is for a single consumption.
Honestly, that's not enough for a real detox.
It may help a bit if you only want a mild detox.
But if you need an intense cleansing, you surely need to use it for several days.
Consequently, you would need several bottles.
That's why it's much better to get a real supplement.
So I couldn't recommend Detoxify Mega Clean, in terms of price – it's really expensive in the long run.
2. Competitors’ Price
Let me suggest you an alternative, it's called Colon Detox Plus.
It's the best colon cleansing product I know:
- Colon Detox Plus is a supplement for both detox and cleansing.
- It has some potent ingredients and herbs.
- Detoxify Mega Clean is a herbal cleansing drink.
- It contains vitamins, minerals and herbal compounds.
- Colon Detox Plus only requires only 2 pills daily.
- Detoxify Mega Clean requires a bottle/day.
- Colon Detox Plus is $24.80 normally, but it costs only $16 in the best case.
- One bottle of Detoxify Mega Clean costs $32.50.
- However, you need several bottles for a full cleanse.
In terms of quality and price – Colon Detox Plus is so much better.
It's a real supplement that works in almost all cases.
And ironically, it's also much cheaper overall.
Even its 30 days supply costs less than Detoxify's daily supply.
So there's absolutely no way to compare these two.
To summarize, Detoxify Mega Clean is not affordable.
There's a high chance that one bottle won't do much.
That means you will need to buy more bottle, in order to see results.
This is why I recommend you to get a real supplement, that works much better.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Let me share with you the summary of my views on Detoxify Mega Clean.
1. Promising Formula
Again – Detoxify Mega Clean contains the following compounds:
- herbal blend
- vitamins and minerals
Honestly, the formula is pretty decent.
Also – the doses are somewhere in the middle.
So judging after its formula, it would be good for a mild cleansing.
2. Easy to Take
Now – Detoxify Mega Clean is very easy to consume.
You just need to drink the liquid all at once.
After that, you need to drink lots of water every 2 hours.
So if you're not a fan of pills, then it's the product for you.
3. Quite Pricey
Honestly, this product is extremely expensive.
That especially if you need an intense detox cure.
In those cases, you need to use it for several days.
The price of one bottle is $32.50, which is a one day supply.
Honestly, you can buy a way better supplement for even $10 less.
So Detoxify's product is extremely overpriced.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Not quite – it's a different type of product, but that's not even the problem:
- Very pricey if you use it for more than one day
- Works only for a mild detox
- Triggers some side effects
- Has several complaints behind
In my view, Detoxify Mega Clean is a decent cleansing drink.
It has a promising formula, but many other issues.
But the worst part about it is its extremely huge price.
So if you need a potent supplement, I wouldn't recommend it.
What do I suggest instead?
Better try a product called ColonDetox Plus:
- Really works for cleansing and detox
- Very affordable price (for the quality)
- Lower risk of side effects
- Many satisfied previous customers
ColonDetox Plus has some really superior features, which is why it really works.
So if you're looking for the right product, better go for it instead.
It's not going to disappoint you, in terms of detox.
1 – https://www.healthline.com/health/-thiamine
2 – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-17123563/
3 – https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/-vitamin-b6
4 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/-PMC5906759/
5 – https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/-vitamin-b12
6 – https://www.healthline.com/health/-calcium
7 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/-PMC6480557/
8 – https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/-manganese
9 – https://www.healthline.com/health/-burdock-root
10 – https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/-guarana
11 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/-NBK541075/
12 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/-PMC8623016/