It's time to review Mag 07 Colon Cleanse – which is a promising product.
But is it worth the hype?:
- ingredients are not varied
- decent pricing
- not easy to take
Well, let's find out in this review if it's worth trying or not.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Mag 07 Colon Cleanse.
Full Name: Mag 07® Cleanse by NB Pure
Product Type: Detox/Colon Cleanser Supplement
Best Actual Prize: $19.95
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its official website
Designed For: Detoxing and cleansing the body:
- relieving constipation
- reducing bloating and discomfort
- losing weight
My Rating: 6.5 out of 10
Recommended?: Not quite – it's a decent supplement.
But there are some disadvantages too:
- ingredients are not varied
- a little uncomfy to take
- triggers some side effects
Honestly, it's not a bad supplement at all.
But I prefer a much better detox/colon cleansing supplement.
What I Liked About It
- Has a promising formula
- Comes with a professional website
- Decent pricing for its quality
- A lot of honest reviews available
- Offers different bundles
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Ingredients are not really varied
- Not comfortable to take (3 pills/day)
- Can cause some adverse reactions
- Works slowly in cleansing
#1 – How It Works & Producer
First of all – we'll talk about Mag 07 Colon Cleanse's basic info:
- how it works internally
- who is the producer behind
- the health issues it helps
1. How It Works
Honestly – Mag 07 Colon Cleanse has a very simple claim.
It says that it's “a safe and easy gut & digestive cleanse supplement.”
It is an oxygen-based colon and detox supplement.
It means that the ingredients have a slow release of oxygen.
The benefit of this is listed below:
- brings water and oxygen into the bowel
- gently breakdown hardened build-up
- promotes regular and relieving bowel movement
- reduces discomfort and bloating
- helps lose unwanted weight
- supports a healthy digestive system
Other than that, it claims to be the following:
- works overnight
- no bloating or cramping
- achieves balanced gut
Honestly – it's a promising supplement.
It is well-presented and the features are clear.
So I have high hope that it will turn out to be great.
But let's discover more in the following chapters.
2. Company Behind
NB Pure is the brand behind Mag 07 Colon Cleanse.
So far – it looks like a credible company.
There's a guarantee that it's safe to buy from it.
Also – there are some of the things I found on its website:
- sells several supplements for overall health
- caters different product brands for wellness too
- contact info includes mailing address, email and phone number
As you can see, the company really focuses on health.
You can find most of your needs in it.
Overall – there's nothing to worry about.
#2 – Ingredients (7 out of 10)
Now – Mag 07 Colon Cleanse only has 2 ingredients.
Both are very promising when it comes to cleansing.
The doses are decent too and can give effects.
But honestly – it's not my favorite.
Simply because I prefer a formula with varied compounds in it.
So let's now take a look at its formula.
1. Magnesium (1,035 mg)
The first ingredient of Mag 07 Colon Cleanse is Magnesium.
It is in MOXiO3™ form which is an Ozonated Magnesium Oxides.
Again, it claims that the Magnesium Oxide Compounds will work better.
Also – the website mentioned that it will give a gentle osmotic effect.
The purpose of this is to help the intestine release the waste smoothly.
So here are its other benefits in the body:
Honestly – it's a pretty good compound.
Especially in helping the body to flush out toxins.
Those are caused by several environmental factors.
2. Potassium (99 mg)
The form of potassium in Mag 07 Colon Cleanse is Potassium Citrate.
If you ask me, it's also a good ingredient for cleansing.
If you're curious how, here are some of its benefits:
- lowers the risk of kidney stone formation 
- helps the body in removing sodium
- regulates fluid balance in the body 
As you can see, it's a potent compound.
It helps the cleansing of the body internally.
The fluid balance will help you release your bowel smoothly.
So I think it's a good addition to the supplement.
If you ask me, Mag 07 Colon Cleanse has great ingredients.
The doses are decent and you can expect that it will work.
However – I prefer formulas with more varied compounds in it.
So I suggest you to look for other options with more ingredients.
#3 – Consistency & Dosage (5 out of 10)
In this chapter, we'll talk about the other details of Mag 07 Colon Cleanse.
Here's how I would describe the physical appearance of Mag 07 Colon Cleanse:
- color white capsule
- average-sized pills
- almost no scent at all
Honestly – it looks like a normal supplement to me.
It's pretty standard and looks like any other product.
In my view, Mag 07 Colon Cleanse's instruction is simple to follow:
You just have to take 3 capsules daily.
But it suggests you take on an empty stomach.
The desired results are said to appear in 7-10 days.
You can also add 2 more pills so that's a total of 5.
It is for someone who needs more intense cleansing.
Honestly – it's not my favorite.
I believe there are better supplements out there.
The ones that are easier to take daily.
#4 – Results (8 out of 10)
Fortunately – Mag 07 Colon Cleanse comes with a lot of reviews.
The comments actually came from people who actually tried it.
So we'll have a great view of how it works for different people.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional or fake ones.
1. Positive Opinions
Now – Mag 07 Colon Cleanse has reviews on its own website.
But I still prefer to feature the reviews on Amazon.
If you're curious, here are the things people loved about it:
- Most of the customers experienced regular bowel movements.
- Some said that it helped them lose unwanted weight.
- There were also people who liked the fact that it was gentle-acting.
- Others felt lighter the next morning and not bloated anymore.
As expected, it got a high rating which is 4.5/5 stars.
So it's pretty obvious that a lot of people experienced its benefits.
Especially when it comes to cleansing and flushing out the toxins from the body.
2. Negative Opinions
There were also some people who are not a fan of Mag 07 Colon Cleanse.
Here are some of the reasons why:
- Some previous buyers said that it works very weakly.
- A few people experienced some adverse reactions.
- Others said that its price is not worth the quality it offers.
- The rest mentioned that they received broken packaging.
As you can see, some people with chronic situations didn't like it.
The reason for this is it's too gentle.
So expect that there's a chance that it will work weakly.
Overall – Mag 07 Colon Cleanse has a mix of positive and negative comments.
It has a high rating so it really worked in most cases.
However – there were also customers who said that it's a weak supplement.
So if I were you, I'll look for other options with better benefits.
#5 – Side Effects (5.5 out of 10)
First – let me list down the adverse effects caused by Mag 07 Colon Cleanse:
- allergic reactions
- horrible gas and bloating
- intense stomach cramping
Honestly – most of these side effects are expected.
Cleansing will really make you release body wastes through the bowel.
However – allergic reactions and heartburn are unexpected.
It's a little bit alarming so you need to take note of it.
I'm not saying it's going to happen to you.
But you at least need to be aware.
So I urge you to try a safer option in the market.
#6 – Price (5 out of 10)
In my view, Mag 07 Colon Cleanse has decent pricing.
So it's up to you if you want to buy it or not.
1. The Exact Price
Now – Mag 07 Colon Cleanse is available on Amazon.
But buy from its website if you want to be sure you'll get a legit one.
So here are the different quantities available for it:
- 30 Count costs $19.95
- 90 Count costs $27.95
- 180 Count costs $41.95
- Shipping Fee depends on your location
Again – I said that it has decent pricing.
If it works for you in 7-10 days, then it's a good deal.
But if you need a higher serving size, you need to buy more.
So it really depends on how your body reacts to it.
In my view, the quality is right for its price.
2. Competitors’ Price
I have a better suggestion with the same pricing.
It's called Colon Detox Plus, the best colon cleansing product I know:
- Colon Detox Plus has more varied ingredients that are more potent.
- It really focuses on cleansing and detoxing the body.
- Mag 07 Colon Cleanse only contains 2 compounds in it.
- The formula is decent and the doses are pretty decent.
- Colon Detox Plus only requires only 2 capsules per day.
- The suggested serving size of Mag 07 Colon Cleanse is 3 pills/day.
- Colon Detox Plus can be bought for only $16 from its original price of $24.80.
- The price of Mag 07 Colon Cleanse for 30 Counts is $19.95.
In my view – Colon Detox Plus has more superior features.
Its ingredients are better as well as its other features.
So in this case, I still find it the better option.
To sum it up, Mag 07 Colon Cleanse's price is pretty standard.
It has some good qualities that will give justice to its price.
However – there are other options with the same pricing.
But at the same time, has better features.
#7 – Final Conclusions
I will give to you my summarized opinions on Mag 07 Colon Cleanse.
1. Decent Formula
Now – Mag 07 Colon Cleanse only contains 2 ingredients:
Honestly – both of these compounds work great for cleansing.
So you can really expect some benefits from it.
However, I still prefer other options with more varied ingredients.
2. Not Comfortable
Again – Mag 07 Colon Cleanse is quite hard to use.
It suggests 3 capsules per day on an empty stomach.
Also – it recommends adding 2 more pills resulting in 5.
That is if you need more intense cleansing.
Honestly, there are better options that are easier to use but still effective.
3. Decent Pricing
Lastly – Mag 07 Colon Cleanse's price is just right.
It offers some desirable qualities.
So the $19.95 pricing for 30 Counts is a good deal.
Only if it will work for you in just 7-10 days.
But if not, you might need to purchase more.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Not quite – even though it's decent, it has red flags too:
- No variations in ingredients
- Quite uneasy to take (3 capsules/day)
- Triggers some side effects
- Works weakly in some cases
Honestly – it's a promising supplement.
The ingredients work and give some good benefits.
So it's really a decent option, in my view.
However – it's not my favorite since I know a better option.
Let me introduce to you my #1 recommended supplement.
It's called ColonDetox Plus:
- Minimal risks of side effects
- Many customers have proven its effects
- Has good quality and affordable pricing
- Really focuses on cleansing and detoxifying
If you ask me, ColonDetox Plus is the best investment for your money.
It has a better formulation and has more superior features.
So that's why it's still something I recommend.