It's time to review Bioleptin (PureGreens) – an interesting weight loss supplement.
So is it safe and legit? And does it work in reality?:
- works through a unique mechanism of action
- several fake versions online
- based on a concentrated formula
Now, could this supplement be the answer to your weight loss problems?
If you ask me, Bioleptin looks promising – so let's see the real truth behind it in this review.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Bioleptin.
Full Name: Bioleptin Dietary Supplement by PureGreens Nutritions
Product Type: Weight Loss Supplement
Best Actual Price: Around $60 ($33/bottle for a bundle of 6)
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its official website
Designed For: Supporting different functions to promote weight loss:
- helps with sugar and fat metabolism
- enhances carbohydrate metabolism
My Rating: 8 out of 10
Recommended?: Yes & No – it's actually a pretty good supplement.
But it's not perfect:
- rather expensive
- fake versions sold outside its website
- few previous users that have tried it in real life
If you ask me, Bioleptin is a competitive supplement for excess weight.
But you can still find a more potent alternative that promotes weight loss in 5 different ways.
What I Liked About It
- Comes with unique goals to target weight loss
- Formula is pretty concentrated and effective
- Helps with other issues related to weight loss (high cholesterol)
- Comfortable to take daily (2 capsules)
- Discounted price for larger quantities
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Several fake versions (from sketchy producers) are sold online
- Quite pricey compared to similar supplements
- Few reviews from customers who tried it already
- Not available outside its official website
#1 – How It Works & Producer
We will first talk about the basic details of Bioleptin:
- how exactly it works
- the producer behind it
- what weight problems it helps
1. How It Works
If you ask me, Bioleptin has a very short product description.
So let me first tell you its claims and promises:
- aids weight loss for men and women
- promotes healthy weight management
- supports healthy and normal cholesterol levels
- enhances sugar, fat and carbohydrate metabolism
Now – Bioleptin is not your typical weight loss supplement.
Sure, you still need to use it in conjunction with diet and exercise.
But what makes it unique is that it also targets high cholesterol levels.
It's a common problem for people who want to lose weight.
Since it also reduces cholesterol, the weight loss journey will be easier.
At first – it might look just like a basic product.
But if you ask me, it's unique and pretty promising – since it doesn't only focus on excess fats.
So overall, the product offers additional features compared to most weight loss supplements.
The producer behind Bioleptin is PureGreens Nutritions Pte.
It has an official website, so be careful about buying from other sketchy sources.
Now – here are the details of the company:
- can be reached through its hotline number and mailing address
- only sells 2 supplements (for weight loss and brain health)
- offers 365 days money back guarantee
In my view, it's not hard to find the official website of the brand.
So as long as you're on the right website, you won't get scammed.
#2 – Ingredients (7 out of 10)
Again – Bioleptin has a unique approach to weight loss.
It only contains 2 major compounds (both of them are trademarks).
Besides, both of them aim to lower cholesterol levels and promote weight loss.
If you ask me, their goals are completely realistic, because the overall formula is pretty concentrated.
So let's take a closer look at each ingredient below.
1. Chromax® (1000 mcg)
Now – Chromax® comes from chromium picolinate.
It has the highest dose of the two ingredients present.
If you're curious, here are its benefits:
- decreases cholesterol levels 
- helps lower the amount of fat in the body 
- improves blood glucose levels
As you can see, Chromax® can indeed support healthy cholesterol and sugar levels.
Additionally, it also helps reduce weight.
This is why it's a pretty common ingredient in weight loss supplements (but also in diabetes ones).
2. WellTrim® (300 mg)
On the other hand, WellTrim® is based on Irvingia gabonensis (African mango) Seed extract.
It's a compound with several benefits too:
- reduces significant body weight 
- supports the decrease of bad cholesterol 
- increases the fatty acid breakdown 
Again – the ingredient supports the effect of Chromax®.
So if both of them work together, you can achieve a better weight loss journey.
Overall – Bioleptin's formula is quite concentrated.
It contains 2 major compounds that can help with cholesterol levels and weight loss.
Again, you should pair the product with a proper diet and exercise to see the results.
But personally, it's not my favorite, since there's a better option that can do more.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (8 out of 10)
Here's another feature of Bioleptin that's worth admiring.
Firstly – I will describe to you the physical appearance of Bioleptin:
- vegetable capsules
- normal pill dimensions
- slightly dark brown content
The looks of the product are not far from any weight loss supplement.
So there's nothing special about it – besides the fact that it's easy to swallow.
If you ask me, Bioleptin is pretty easy to take.
You're only required a total of 2 capsules per day.
It's also recommended that you space out the pills throughout the day.
So take one capsule before each of the 2 largest meals.
Also – as usual, don't exceed the recommended dosage to avoid adverse reactions.
But overall, the instructions are not confusing.
In fact, the supplement is pretty comfortable to take on a daily basis.
#4 – Results (6 out of 10)
If you're looking for customer reviews for Bioleptin, you won't find a lot.
Well – the reason is that it's not available outside its official website.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional or fake ones.
1. What People Say
Again – Bioleptin can only be bought from its official website.
So the reviews from people who tried it can only be found there.
If you're wondering, here's what people commented about it:
- Some of them noticed that they dropped some weight and stubborn fat.
- Others mentioned that their blood pressure and cholesterol levels got better.
- A few of them said that their belly became flatter and they felt lighter.
- The rest experienced fewer cravings and a more controlled appetite.
To be very honest, I'm not a huge fan of the reviews found on a product's website.
That's because there are high chances that they are promotional or biased.
But judging after Bioleptin's formula, it's indeed helpful.
However – I would still prefer the authentic reviews found in retailers.
Overall – it's still up to you if these reviews are enough to convince you.
But considering on the supplement's formula, there are slightly better alternatives.
I'm not saying that Bioleptin is bad – on the contrary.
But there are other options out there with a better quality/price ratio.
Overall – Bioleptin comes with very limited reviews.
Those reviews only come from its website, so it's pretty hard to trust them 100%.
So it depends on your interpretations if you're going to try it or not.
#5 – Side Effects (8 out of 10)
Now – I didn't see any side effect complaints on Bioleptin.
That's probably because it has few reviews in general…
But based on its formula, it doesn't look dangerous at all.
Well, that's as long as you follow the things below:
- do not exceed the recommended dosage
- buy it only from its official website
- don't try it if you're under 18
- don't take it if you're pregnant or nursing
If secondary reactions might arise, they should be (at most) just be a headache or an upset stomach.
However – I would say that these cases are very rare.
So overall, Bioleptin is a safe weight loss supplement.
#6 – Price (4 out of 10)
If you ask me, Bioleptin is pretty expensive for what it can do.
It's one of its few disadvantages.
1. The Exact Price
Again – you can only purchase Bioleptin from its official website.
So let's see the bundles you can find there:
- One bottle costs $59.95
- 3 bottles cost $139.95
- 6 bottles cost $199.95
- Free shipping included
Again, it's not a bad supplement if you want to try it.
However – for the features it can offer, its price should be lower.
So honestly, buying the product for weight loss and cholesterol should make you think twice.
If you have the budget, it might be a good option.
But you can find a superior alternative within the same price range (or even lower).
2. Competitors’ Price
With that, here's my #1 recommended weight loss supplement.
It's called PhenQ:
- PhenQ has way more ingredients (vitamins, minerals, etc.) in their most effective forms.
- The overall formula promotes weight loss and targets more problems connected to it.
- Bioleptin only contains 2 major ingredients (trademarks).
- Its formula mostly focuses on managing weight and cholesterol levels.
- Both weight loss supplements require 2 capsules per day.
- PhenQ normally costs $69 but you can get it for as low as $37.
- One bottle of Bioleptin costs $60 and you will get discounts for larger quantities.
At first look, PhenQ looks more expensive than Bioleptin.
But try comparing their formulas.
You will realize that PhenQ has a lot more benefits.
It doesn't only promote weight loss and normalizes cholesterols levels.
Instead, it can also enhance your body's response – in order to avoid more weight gain.
So for the price you're going to pay, it's totally worth it.
Overall – it's a much better investment for losing weight.
To sum it up – Bioleptin is not a bad supplement at all.
However, I would prefer if it had a lower price tag.
Obviously, it totally depends on your budget.
But honestly, I would urge you to find a better alternative that's more worth it.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Let me give you a summary of my views on Bioleptin.
1. Decent Formula
In my view, Bioleptin's ingredients can be described below:
- concentrated formula
- 2 trademark compounds
The product's goals are to reduce cholesterol levels and support weight loss.
Honestly – it's a decent formula, but it's not the best one.
Overall, it's up to you if you try it or not.
2. Not A Lot Of Reviews
As expected, you won't see a lot of reviews for Bioleptin.
I found comments about the product only from its official website.
The major points were how the product helped with weight loss and cholesterol levels.
But then again, all of the reviews are very positive.
So I can't fully trust them, since they could only be promotional.
3. Pretty Pricey
If you ask me, Bioleptin is quite expensive compared to other similar supplements.
The price of one bottle is $59.95, but you will get discounts for larger quantities.
Sure – it's a unique and promising supplement.
But I would prefer if it had a lower price tag.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Yes & No – it's a pretty effective supplement for weight loss.
But it has some bad features also:
- Only available on its official website
- Doesn't have a lot of user reviews
- Pretty pricey for its value
In my view, Bioleptin is a decent supplement in this category.
It helps with normalizing cholesterol levels, which is one of the triggers of weight gain.
Also – its formula agrees with its major goals.
However, I'm just not a huge fan of its price, since it's a bit high.
It could be much better if it was more affordable.
So even though it's not a bad supplement, I don't think it's the best value for your money.
What do I recommend instead?
Let me urge you to try PhenQ – the #1 weight loss supplement I know:
- Formula contains more superior ingredients
- Targets excess weight through 5 different mechanisms of actions
- Very good quality-to-price ratio
- A lot of people have proven that it's effective for weight loss
If you ask me, I still think that PhenQ is the best choice for your money.
Again – it has way more ingredients in their top doses.
So you can tell that it's not only limited to 2 goals.
So between the 2 products, it's way more practical to go for PhenQ.