It’s time to review yet another interesting blood sugar supplement – so is GS-85 a scam?
Does actually work just like its promises to?
I would think twice about it:
- pretty pricey
- tends to work slow
- easy to take
If you're curious about GS-85, let's find out the real deal behind it in this review.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on GS-85.
Full Name: GS-85 Glucose Support Formula by Nucentix Nutrition
Product Type: Diabetes/Blood Sugar Supplement
Best Actual Prize: $39
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its official website
Designed For: Glucose support – it also claims to help with:
- promoting a healthy digestion and metabolism
- maintaining normal blood sugar levels
- supporting immune function
My Rating: 6 out of 10
Recommended?: Not really – it has some red flags behind:
- price is not the best
- several customer complaints
- limited product info overall
If you want a better option, I advise you to go for the best diabetes/blood sugar supplement instead.
What I Liked About It
- Contains some good ingredients
- Has a serious official website behind
- Can be bought in bundles/packages
- Easy to take on a daily basis (2 pills/day)
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Pretty pricey for its value
- Several complaints about its fees/charges
- Limited background about the company
- Pretty confusing instructions
- High tendency to work slow
#1 – How It Works & Producer
Firstly – let's take a look at the basic info behind GS-85:
- its main producer
- how it works
- which health problem it helps
1. How It Works
I want to say right away that GS-85 has some very limited details.
So when it comes to its claims, there's very little info:
- promotes normal blood sugar levels
- aids healthy digestion and metabolism
- maintains a healthy immune system
Also – it has a statement on its label that it has an advanced formula.
Other than that, there really isn't much given out.
If you ask me, it looks like a basic supplement.
Compared to high-quality products for diabetes, it doesn't have a clear mechanism of action.
Its promises are simply general claims of most diabetes supplements.
That's why I wouldn't count too much on it.
2. Company Behind
GS-85 is made by a brand called Nucentix Nutrition.
Just like the product itself, the company comes with very little info.
So let me share with you what I managed to find out:
- only sells 3 supplements (for blood sugar, digestion, weight loss)
- contact info includes customer support number, address and email
- you can also write your concerns through their contact page
Now – there are some complaints about their payment and refund policies.
So just keep in mind that you might deal with the same problems.
Overall – I'm still not impressed with the product.
That's simply because there's a better and more trustworthy alternative.
#2 – Ingredients (7 out of 10)
Now – let's analyze GS-85's overall formula.
As you can see from its label, it's based on 3 main groups of ingredients:
- Proprietary Blend
Also – the doses are slightly lower than other products, which is not an advantage.
But other than that, GS-85 contains some classic compounds for diabetes.
So all in all – its formula is far from bad.
So let's take a look at the benefits of its main ingredients.
1. Vitamins + Minerals
Firstly – here are the essential nutrients you can find in GS-85:
- Vitamin C – minimizes spike in blood sugar after meals 
- Magnesium – reduces risks of getting type 2 diabetes 
- Biotin – helps decrease fasting blood sugar (FBS) 
- Zinc – manages cholesterol and triglycerides in the body 
- Vitamin E – provides antioxidants to lower the risk of high blood sugar levels 
- Chromium – improves blood glucose control 
If you ask me, these are all common in many blood sugar supplements.
However – the doses are slightly lower in GS-85 (compared to other products).
Even so, this mix of nutrients is still decent.
Just don't expect it to work better than the top diabetes supplements (that have some higher doses).
2. Proprietary GS-20 Complex
Now – here are the ingredients that make up the Proprietary Complex:
- Bitter Melon
- Licorice Extract
- Cinnamon Bark
- Gymnema Sylvestre
- Yarrow Flowers
- Juniper Berries
- White Mulberry Leaf
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
Now – I usually give out the main benefits of each compound from a mix.
But in this case, the individual doses are most likely too low (since the overall dose is).
Still – here's how the 13 substances above could help you:
- stop craving 
- promote a healthy weight management
- provide antioxidants
Overall – the blend itself is pretty promising.
But I have to advise you not to make any huge expectations from it, given its lower dose.
To sum it up – GS-85 has a decent formula so far.
It contains some good ingredients (but in some slightly low doses).
So overall – it's up to you if you want to try it out or not.
But if you ask me, there are better options with some more potent formulations.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (5 out of 10)
Let's take a look at GS-85's consistency and looks here.
Honestly – there's no info online about its physical features.
So here's how it probably looks like:
- white-colored capsules
- pills have an average size
- smells like a normal supplement
Again – it doesn't have any info given out.
A product that doesn't show up its capsules isn't always trustworthy, if you ask me.
Now – the instructions are very simple (according to GS-85's official website).
The regular serving size is only 2 pills per day.
Also – it's recommended taking it preferably with a meal.
The reason could be to avoid stomach pain (which is a common side effect in pills).
Anyway – its recommendations are quite contradictory:
- product label only requires 1 pill per day
- website recommends taking 2 pills/daily
So honestly, that's quite confusing, if you ask me.
I would say that GS-85 is quite easy to take, as long as it requires a capsule daily.
However – its confusing recommendations are a bit questionable, in my view.
#4 – Results (6 out of 10)
In this part, let's take a look at GS-85's effect on previous customers.
I usually feature its user opinions to show you how the product works in real life.
Also – I want to help you decide if it's worth the shot in your case.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional or fake ones.
1. Positive Opinions
As usual – I prefer the reviews on Amazon than those from its official website.
That's simply because Amazon reviews tend to be honest and legitimate.
So here are the positive opinions of its satisfied customers:
- Most buyers said that it brought their blood sugar levels down.
- Some mentioned it maintained their normal glucose.
- Others saw very good results with it.
- A few of the customers noticed they lost some weight.
The overall rating of GS-85 is 3.9 stars out of 5.
If you ask me, that's a decent number (even though it's far from excellent).
The majority of its comments are about maintaining blood sugar levels.
So it looks like it's working for most of those previous buyers.
2. Negative Opinions
Now – let's see the complaints about GS-85:
- Some previous buyers experienced no changes at all.
- Others mentioned that its price is not worth it.
- There are customers that don't recommend buying it.
- I found a lot of complaints about payment and refund issues.
As you can see, most complaints are about how ineffective it is.
Also – I want to mention the issues on payment and fees.
Overall, it looks like the customers didn't like its price and value.
To summarize everything – GS-85 has some mixed reviews.
Some customers said that it helped them balance their blood sugar.
Meanwhile, others didn't see any changes and had to deal with payment issues.
Overall, the product is okay but there are better alternatives with way more benefits.
#5 – Side Effects (9 out of 10)
As of the moment, GS-85 has no complaints about adverse effects.
So if you ask me, that's definitely a really a good sign.
But it could also be a red flag:
- Doses are too low to have any potent effect.
- Compounds are not in their superior form.
Now – if you ask me, the product can be considered safe.
That's simply because there are no complaints about side reactions.
But if I were you, I would surely go for another product instead.
GS-85 doesn't look too dangerous, that's true.
But considering its features – I would say that it's not too effective either.
#6 – Price (4 out of 10)
If you ask me, GS-85 is quite expensive for its value.
So honestly, it's not the best option for a blood sugar supplement.
1. The Exact Price
Now – GS-85 is available on Amazon, but only as a single bottle.
So if you're looking for a larger quantity (with a discount), go to its official website.
So here's the package options offered by the brand:
- A bottle costs $39
- 3 bottles cost $105 ($35/each)
- 6 bottles cost $174 ($29/each)
- Free shipping on all US orders
If you ask me, the product is decent – but its price is not right.
It should be more affordable, considering its not-so-amazing features.
So it's still up to you if you want to try it out or not.
However – if you plan to buy more than one bottle, use its official website.
Even so – in my view, it has some red flags, so I don't think it's worth investing in.
2. Competitors’ Price
Let me introduce to you my top recommended blood sugar supplement.
The product I'm talking about is called Striction D:
- Striction D has a formula that is proven to manage blood sugar.
- It contains the 5 best ingredients for diabetes.
- GS-85 contains some vitamins, minerals and a Proprietary Blend.
- However, its doses and formula are quite weak.
- Striction D and GS-85 both require 2 pills daily.
- Striction D normally costs $56 but it can be bought even for $19.
- Meanwhile, the price of GS-85 starts at $39 per bottle.
Between these 2 products, it's obvious that Striction D is the best choice.
Its formula and other features are superior.
Not to mention that its price is a better deal (compared to GS-85).
So overall – Striction D is the best bet for your money.
In summary – GS-85 is not worth its price.
Its features are not good enough for these money, in my view.
So I would advise you to save your money and look for other options.
#7 – Final Conclusions
If you ask me, here's how I would summarize my opinion on GS-85.
1. Basic Formula
This supplement has some good ingredients:
- vitamins +minerals
- Proprietary Complex
But the doses are quite low and the compounds are not in their superior forms.
So overall – it can surely work, but it won't be that exceptional.
2. Limited Background
Honestly – GS-85 is a basic supplement, but there is limited info about it.
Don't get me wrong, it does come with contact info and a website.
However – there are no other details about it
Also, there are some payment complaints about it on review websites.
3. Pretty Pricey
Lastly – GS-85 is not the most affordable product out there.
That especially if you consider the features it comes with.
It does work for some people, but its quality isn't worth it.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Not really – because it has some disadvantages:
- Pretty expensive for its value
- Several complaints about payments/fee issues
- Not a lot of info about the company
- Quite slow in terms of effect
- Instructions are confusing
Again – GS-85 seems to work for some of its previous buyers.
Plus, its formula has some good ingredients.
But other than that – it doesn't have too many advantages.
And if you ask me, there's a better option for a blood sugar supplement.
So what do I suggest instead?
I'm talking about a product called Striction D:
- Best mix of ingredients from the market
- Very affordable and easy to use
- A lot of customers recommend it
- Works really well against high blood sugar
Honestly – if you really want a good blood sugar supplement, I totally recommend Striction D.
It's a good investment because of the benefits it can offer.
Not to mention its price, which makes it a good investment overall.