It’s time to review another familiar supplement – so is Blood Sugar Premier a scam?
Or is it just a rebranded product?:
- limited authentic reviews
- high pricing
- promising ingredients
I'm quite curious about the product so let's see the real deal behind it in this review.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Blood Sugar Premier.
Full Name: Blood Sugar Premier by Zenith Labs™
Product Type: Diabetes/Blood Sugar Supplement
Best Actual Prize: Around $49
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its official website
Designed For: Managing blood sugar levels in the body:
- addresses excess glucose
- promotes insulin level
- balances blood sugar levels
My Rating: 6 out of 10
Recommended?: Not quite – there are a few things I didn't like:
- not that affordable
- some customer complaints
- very limited customer reviews
Honestly – I'm not impressed with this supplement.
I suggest you to try a supplement that makes the best diabetes product.
What I Liked About It
- Contains various promising ingredients
- Easy to take (2 capsules/day)
- Comes with a professional website
- Can be bought in bundles
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Quite pricey for its credibility
- Very limited legit reviews are available
- Some complaints about the company advertising
#1 – How It Works & Producer
Let's start this review by looking at the basic info of Blood Sugar Premier:
- how it works
- the producer of it
- what health issues it concerns
1. How It Works
Firstly – Blood Sugar Premier claims to have a “groundbreaking formula.”
Based on its website, it came from the “old testament” of Chinese Medicine.
So here's what the product says to do:
- supporting a healthy level of blood sugar
- shrinks down body fat
- promotes healthy insulin levels
Now, it also mentioned that it's formulated to be absorbed quickly.
Also – it stated that the producer only uses the highest quality raw ingredients.
If you ask me, I liked the fact that it did not overpromise.
It's a good thing since you'll know what to expect from this product right away.
However – I don't want to conclude early.
We still need to find out if it really works or not.
2. Company Behind
Blood Sugar Premier is made by a company called Zenith Labs.
Based on my careful research, here's what I found out about it:
- comes with a professional website
- contact info includes email and contact page only
- provides a link for its social media
- sells supplements for hair, heart, immune and joint health
- also offers products for mental health, men's health and weight loss
Now – I found some complaints about the company's advertising.
There were several people who received abnormal amounts of advertising emails.
Honestly – I think it's a little bit subjective.
But if you want to gain trust from customers, don't message spam them.
Again – it's just my opinion, it's still up to your preference.
Overall, the company looks a little decent.
But I still think that there are more credible brands out there.
#2 – Ingredients (8 out of 10)
Now – let's talk about Blood Sugar Premier's formula.
Here are the ingredients involved upon looking at the ingredients list:
- herbal compounds
- vitamins and minerals
Now – it's pretty promising compared to other similar supplements.
The website also mentioned that the ingredients are hand-selected.
It's supposed to give faster and stronger effects.
But let's not believe it right away.
We'll know if it's true or not in the next chapter.
So let's see the benefits you can get from it:
1. Herbal Compounds
If you ask me, Blood Sugar Premier contains a lot of herbal ingredients.
We listed them all down below:
- Fenugreek Powder – slows down the digestion of carbohydrates 
- Gymnema Powder – reduces sweet or sugar cravings
- American Ginseng Extract – decreases blood glucose in type 2 diabetes 
- Button Mushroom Extract – improves blood sugar and cholesterol control 
- Turmeric Extract – stabilizes blood sugar levels
- Cinnamon Powder – imitates the effects of insulin
- Bitter Melon Extract – helps the body to process blood glucose
- Berberine HCL – reduces pain, redness, oozing and soreness due to diabetes
- Garlic Powder – improves blood glucose control 
- Milk Thistle Powder – improves insulin sensitivity
- Tulsi Extract – provides a lot of inflammatory properties
- Trans-Resveratrol Extract – modulates blood glucose levels 
- Bioperine – improves absorption of sugar from the blood 
Honestly – these compounds have a lot of benefits.
So adding it to this supplement can make it pretty promising.
However – some of them are not in their best forms.
For example, Cassia Cinnamonum is not the most potent version of Cinnamon.
2. Vitamins and Mineral
We'll now move on to other ingredients that make up Blood Sugar Premier:
- Vitamin C – lowers the fasting blood glucose level
- Calcium – helps with blood circulation and muscle movement 
- Vitamin D3 – reduces average blood sugar levels in people with diabetes
- Magnesium – regulates health blood sugar
- Vitamin B3 – improves circulation and suppress inflammation 
- Zinc – maintains the proper level of fasting glucose and insulin
- Vitamin B6 – controls the metabolism of lipids and glucose
- Chromium – supports the body's response to insulin 
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – reduces the symptoms of type 2 diabetes 
- Vanadium – decreases blood sugar level in the body
So far – I would say that these ingredients make the formula more reliable.
I also think that there's no harm in having a lot of vitamins and minerals present.
As long as they will work synergetically with each other.
Overall – Blood Sugar Premier's formula is pretty promising.
It contains compounds that can cater to all its claims.
However – it looks like it can only address one issue (diabetes/blood sugar).
I don't think it will be as potent for shrinking weight.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (5 out of 10)
Unfortunately – I didn't find any info related to its appearance.
So that leaves us questioning the looks of Blood Sugar Premier.
But if you let me, here's my guess of how it might be:
- brown/dark green content
- clear capsule/cover
- slightly herbal scent
Luckily – I found the usage instruction on the product label.
It suggests taking 2 capsules per day.
Honestly – it's pretty easy to use on a daily basis.
So if you don't mind the serving size, then it could be a good thing for you.
#4 – Results (5 out of 10)
Now – Blood Sugar Premier doesn't have a lot of reviews.
But we'll still try to feature some of the comments I found.
Note: I only considered authentic reviews, not promotional/fake ones.
1. What People Say
Usually – I show the reviews from Amazon.
I just think that the comments there are more authentic.
However – it's only available from its own website.
So I'll just incorporate the reviews from it and other review sites:
- Most of the consumers said that their blood sugar levels dropped to normal.
- Others mentioned that they are no longer diabetic.
- Some also stated that it helped them maintain normal blood glucose levels.
- A few people experienced more energy and fewer sugar cravings.
- There were also some who complained about too many advertising emails.
- One to two people said that it didn't do any effects.
Now – the positive feedback comes from its official website.
So it's really hard not to think that it's biased.
Also – I didn't see any negative comments from the same website.
It's still up to you to judge the reviews or not.
But I don't fully trust it since it can just be promotional.
Overall – it doesn't look like a bad product at all.
So there's still a chance that it can work.
To sum it up, Blood Sugar Premier has some comments from customers.
However – it comes from its own website.
So there's a high chance that it could be biased.
If you ask me, I suggest you to look for other options.
The ones with more authentic reviews from previous buyers.
#5 – Side Effects (5 out of 10)
Now – I didn't see any complaints about its side effects.
The reason for that is its limited customer reviews.
So I really don't know if Blood Sugar Premier can cause adverse effects.
However – it doesn't guarantee that it's already safe to use.
If you ask me, here are the possible adverse effects that can happen:
- stomach cramps if taken without a meal
- allergic reaction/s to some of the ingredients
Now – I'm not saying that it will happen to you.
I just listed some common side effects of any supplements.
Overall – it's still up to you to try it or not.
But personally, I would recommend other products.
The ones that have been tried and already tested by many.
#6 – Price (5 out of 10)
If you ask me, Blood Sugar Premier is not very expensive.
But it can still be pricey in most cases.
1. The Exact Price
Again – Blood Sugar Premier is only available from its website.
So we don't have a choice but to feature the bundles from it.
Firstly – we'll show the price ranges for one-time purchases:
- 1 Bottle costs $49
- 3 Bottles cost $198
- 6 Bottles cost $117
- Offers Free Shipping
Also – you'll save 10% if you plan on subscribing.
If you ask me, it's not the most expensive supplement.
But it's quite hard to trust and buy right away.
The reason for this is the lack of authentic reviews from people who tried it.
I still don't think that it's worth the investment.
It's up to you if you want to buy it or not.
But I still prefer the ones that are already proven and worth it to buy.
2. Competitors’ Price
Now – I'll introduce to you Striction D.
It's an affordable but very high-quality option I know:
- Striction D has the 5 most important ingredients for diabetes.
- The formula is superior and really focuses on blood sugar and diabetes.
- Blood Sugar Premier contains vitamins, minerals and herbal compounds.
- Overall formulation looks very decent and works in some cases.
- Both supplements suggest taking 2 pills/day.
- Striction D is normally $56, but you can buy it for only $19 ((discounted price).
- Blood Sugar Premier's price starts at $49 and the lowest price is $39/bottle.
Honestly – I still find that Strcition D is the best investment.
So if I have to choose between the two, it's still the better choice.
It has a very potent formula and is also very affordable.
So overall – it's still my recommend diabetes/blood sugar supplement.
If you ask me, Blood Sugar Premier is not that pricey.
But if you think of its credibility, it can still be expensive.
It will be like paying for it while it's not yet been proven by many.
So I still suggest that you choose more affordable and stronger options.
#7 – Glucose MD In 3 Ideas
Here are my views on Blood Sugar Premier.
1. Decent Formula
If you ask me, Blood Sugar Premier has a good set of ingredients.
It contains the following compounds:
- vitamins and minerals
- herbal ingredients
The doses are pretty promising too.
So it has a high chance of being potent in most cases.
2. Limited Customer Reviews
Honestly – it has a promising formula.
But I can't trust it since there are not a lot of authentic reviews.
So it's a red flag since it can just be promotional comments.
You will be like trying a product at your own risk.
In my view, it's still better to choose other options
3. Not Really Affordable
Blood Sugar Premier is quite pricey.
The price of one bottle is $49 and offers a discount for bundles.
It's up to you if you want to buy it or not.
But I still think there are better supplements out there worth buying.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Not quite – it's promising but there are a few red flags:
- Not that affordable
- Very limited honest reviews are available
- A little bit complaints about advertising
In my view, Blood Sugar Premier has a pretty decent formula.
However – there are not a lot of people to prove its benefits.
So its claims are still questionable, to be honest.
If you're looking for an amazing supplement, I have one for you.
It's called Striction D, my top recommended supplement:
- Positive results to a lot of customers
- Recommended and proven by many
- Excellent formula to combat diabetes/blood sugar
- Easy to use and comfortable to use
- Very affordable pricing
In my view, I still think that it's the best diabetes/blood sugar supplement.
It's affordable and it offers a lot of amazing benefits.
So I suggest that you get and try it instead.