Is your acne getting worse despite all the treatments that you tried?
Do you have spots on your forehead/chin and your skin is itchy?
Then, you probably suffer from fungal acne.
But don't panic! It can be treated easily!
So, here's how to get rid of fungal acne in 6 easy steps.
Follow them and I'm sure that you won't regret it!
Note: This guide is based on my own research on treating fungal acne.
1. Stick To Prescribed Treatment
Did you hurry to the doctor when you heard that you might have fungal acne?
Oh, you did so! He gave you a treatment, right?
You have the prescription, but you are not sure that you want to try the doctor's treatment.
Let me tell you something!
It is essential to follow the treatment that the doctor gave you!
Why is that so?
- The treatment from your doctor is specially targeted against your fungus.
- In this way, you will see a fast result.
- Prescribed drugs are more powerful (than home remedies).
So go to the pharmacy and buy all the drugs and creams that you need!
One more thing! Do not skip a day or two just because you are forgetful.
Make sure that you follow the treatment strictly!
Do not discontinue it, because it won't be very effective if you do that.
Fungal acne is an annoying infection, so you might want to see a doctor.
If you already did that, make sure that you follow the doctor's instructions accordingly.
Thus, for effective results, don't let a day pass without taking your treatment.
Whether you go to the doctor or not is up to you.
However, you still need a supplement that treats fungal acne internally.
In this way, you will see a fast result and you make sure that the infection doesn't reappear.
Still, you need to be careful when you choose a supplement.
Some of them are not as useful as you might expect.
Luckily, I have the best supplement for you. Urgent Fugus Destroyer is exactly what you need.
It has so many benefits that you will see some results really fast:
- Is effective for all types of fungus, including fungal acne.
- Treats the real source of the infection.
- Has some strong ingredients.
- Doesn't cause any significant side effects.
- Has a fast effect.
You are already thinking about giving it a try, am I right?
It is quite a special supplement that is both effective and accessible.
Its ingredients are strong, but they don't trigger significant side effects, which is a great advantage.
By the way, I have to tell you another secret!
Urgent Fungus Destroyer is so special because:
- It prevents future outbreaks.
- Fungal infections usually reappear after a while.
- However, this supplement is so effective that it prevents that from happening.
- There are just few supplements out there that have this advantage.
Now you know why Urgent Fungus Destroyer is the best product that you can have.
It has so many benefits that you will be really satisfied with it!
Your acne will disappear and you will not be ashamed of your own face ever again!
I'm sure that it will work in your case as well.
Fungal infections have to be treated both externally and internally, so you need a supplement.
Urgent Fungus Destroyer is the best product that you can have, thanks to its so many benefits.
Thus, you'd better give it a try and see for yourself how effective and fast it is.
3. Keep Skin Moisturized
We already talked about how to treat fungal acne internally.
Now, let's see what you can do externally.
You can keep your skin moisturized. How should you do that?
By using a hydrating cream, of course.
Can you use any type of cream? Yes, as long as it is a qualitative one.
Let's see why keeping your skin moisturized is so important:
- Doesn't let your skin dry.
- Helps your skin heal properly and fast.
- Prevents the fungal acne from spreading.
Now, take your cream and be ready to put this remedy into practice.
Oh, I forgot to tell you something!
You need to be careful when you choose your cream. It shouldn't contain perfume.
Why is that so? Well, the perfume from the creams may:
- cause some side-effects like allergic reactions.
- worsen your fungal acne.
Only now you are ready to find out how you should apply the cream:
- Make sure that your face is dry and clean before you use it.
- Apply the cream on the face and wait for it to soak in.
- Wash your hand afterwards, to prevent the infection from spreading.
It is not hard, is it?
However, make sure that you follow all the instructions.
I'm certain that after you use the cream, your skin will be fully moisturized.
Alos, this remedy will help you calm your itchy skin (a symptom that you might have).
So, don't hesitate to give it a try and get your so ever wanted clean and happy face!
Keeping your skin moisturized is an essential remedy if you want to treat your acne.
For that you can use different creams, which can be easily found.
However, make sure that your cream is qualitative and it doesn't contain perfume.
4. Exfoliate More Often
Exfoliation should be already included in your skin routine.
However, if you don't have this habit, you'd better start exfoliating right away.
Actually, exfoliation is a very good home remedy for your fungal acne.
Why is that so?:
- Fungal acne usually appears in people with oily skin.
- So, it is vital to get rid of your clogged follicles.
- Exfoliation helps you keep your skin and pours clean.
If you want to eliminate your fungal infection, it is important to have clean skin.
Thus, exfoliation is the best method that you can try.
Some of them are:
- face scrub
- face mask
You can easily find them in supermarkets or drugstores.
It is simple to use them and I'm sure that you'll see the results.
However, if you want to prepare a mask at home, I am going to recommend you a recipe.
Here are the ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey, preferable raw
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- juice from one big lemon
Now let's see the instructions:
- Mix the brown sugar, the honey and the olive oil together.
- Add the lemon juice.
- Stir the composition for 2 minutes.
- Wash your hands before you apply the scrub.
- Apply the scrub to your face very gently, in small circular motions.
- Rinse with warm water and use a washcloth to remove any residual honey (if needed).
All the ingredients are easy to find and preparing the recipe doesn't take more than 5 minutes.
So, if you want something natural, make sure that you try it out.
How often should you exfoliate your skin?
Once a week is enough. Repeat this treatment every week and you will keep fungal acne at bay!
Why wait when this remedy is so accessible and useful?
Exfoliation is another remedy for fugal acne that you need to put into practice.
For that, you can use various products like scrubs or masks.
Still, if you want, you can try to prepare a scrub at home.
5. Try A Honey Mask
Honey has been included in many skin products for many years now.
It is good for both your skin and your overall health.
However, it can also help you get rid of fungal acne.
Thanks to its so many benefits, honey is a safe and effective home remedy for fungal infections.
Let's have a look at its advantages:
- Has antimicrobial qualities.
- Moisturizes the skin.
- Soothes the itchiness.
- Can treat fungal acne.
So, did you decide to give it a try? Then let's see how you should use it!
Is adding honey in your cup of tea or drink enough?
Actually, no. It is not. To have best results, I advise you to prepare a face mask with it.
Here you have the ingredients:
- 2 strawberries
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 tablespoon Greek yogurt
The instructions are these:
- Grind the two strawberries.
- Add the honey and the yogurt.
- Blend all the ingredients well together.
- Apply the mask over cleaned face and let it sit for about 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off using warm water.
How often should you repeat the treatment?
Actually, you should apply this mask three to four times per week.
The perfect time to use this treatment is before going to sleep.
It will calm your itchiness and you will sleep better in this way.
So, make sure that you have all the ingredients and give it a whirl.
I'm sure that you will be happy with the results and your skin will be glowing!
Honey is a well-know remedy for skin infections due to its advantages.
It has antimicrobial properiies and it can calm your itchy skin.
So, you should prepare a face mask with it and you will be happy with the results.
6. Start Using Tea Tree Oil
Are you going to recommend us an oil after you said that oily skin causes fungal acne?
Wait a minute! Tea tree oil is not any type of oil.
It is an oil recommended for many fungal infections, including fungal acne.
Its properties make it an effective remedy for your fungal infection. 
“What are these benefits that you constantly mention?” you may ask.
Let me tell you about them:
- Can calm inflammed skin.
- Is antiseptic.
- Relieves itchiness.
- Fights against fungal infections.
- Prevents fungal acne from spreading.
Okay, you understood that tea tree oil is a helpful treatment.
Now, I'm going to tell you how you should use it:
- You should apply it on the affected area.
- However, you need to dilute it before that.
- So, you can use another oil for that, a carrier oil.
- Some of the carrier oils are: coconut oil, jojoba oil or olive oil.
To make sure that you use it correctly, I'm going to give you more details about tea tree oil.
So, read carefully the following instructions before you apply the oil on your face:
- Mix the tea tree oil with the carrier oil.
- You should add 2 drops of tea tree oil to 20 drops of carrier oil.
- Soak a sterile cotton ball or pad in the solution prepared.
- Apply it gently on your skin.
- Wash your hands after that to prevent the infection from spreading to other areas.
Now you have all the information that you need to prepare this remedy at home.
However, you have to use this treatment for a couple of weeks before you see the results.
Is it too long? Then, try tea tree oil together with the other treatments mentioned here.
In this way you will have a fast result and you will get back your healthy skin!
Tea tree oil is a treatment that you absolutely need.
It is very effective when it comes to fugal infections, so it can also treat fugal acne.
However, before you apply it on your face, make sure that you dilute it with a carrier oil.
My Final Verdict
Are you dealing with fungal acne for a long time and nothing seems to work?
Are you fed up with your itchy and reddish face?
I have the solution for you. Here's how to get rid of fungal acne:
- Stick to prescribed treatment
- Take a special supplement
- Keep your skin moisturized
- Exfoliate more often
- Try a honey mask
- Start using tea tree oil
These steps will definitely help you eliminate your fungal infection.
So, I genuinely advise you to give them a try!
I'm sure that you will be delighted with the fast and effective results!