It's time for my Glucose MD review – which is a really promising blood sugar supplement.
But is it an amazing product after all?
Or it's a less recommended option?:
- pretty decent ingredients
- easy to take
- limited customer reviews
Let's all find out the real truth behind it in this review.
Note: This review is based on my research + opinion on Glucose MD.
Full Name: GlucoseMD by 1MD Nutrition
Product Type: Diabetes Supplement
Best Actual Price: Starts at $55
For a larger supply and subscription, you can get it for about $37/bottle.
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its official website
Designed For: Maintaining a healthy blood glucose level – as well as:
- supporting a healthy glucose metabolism
- promoting cardiovascular health
- improving pancreatic function
My Rating: 8 out of 10
Recommended?: Yes – it has some really good features:
- very promising formula
- easy to take (on a daily basis)
- comes from a reputable company
It's a really good diabetes/blood sugar supplement – but not the very best one I know.
What I Liked About It
- Really good ingredients
- Quite easy to take (2 pills/day)
- Produced by a trusted company
- Comes with a professional website
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Not the most affordable option
- Few authentic reviews behind
#1 – How It Works & Producer
Firstly – let's take a look at the general info about Glucose MD:
- the producer behind
- how it works
- which health issues it helps
1. How It Works
Glucose MD promises to target the following:
- metabolic system
- immune system
- cardiovascular system
According to its website, it works due to its 7 carefully-selected ingredients.
In addition to that, it also has a patented compound.
Here's how its formula promises to help:
- promotes a healthy glucose metabolism
- supports cardiovascular health
- maintains normal blood glucose levels
- helps with pancreatic function
Other than that, it also claims to be free of shellfish, dairy and several other allergens.
If you ask me – it's a really potent product.
That especially when it comes to helping with blood glucose levels.
It's surely not perfect, but it has many advantages.
2. Company Behind
Glucose MD is created by a brand called 1MD Nutrition.
If you ask me, it's a very reputable company.
Now – here's what I found after research:
- many supplements in their portofolio
- there's a special page dedicated to payment, shipping and other concerns
- contact info includes a phone number and ticket submission
1MD Nutrition is actually a famous supplement brand.
So it's definitely safe to buy from this company.
#2 – Ingredients (8 out of 10)
Glucose MD has actually a really good formula.
Most of its ingredients are essential in balancing blood sugar levels.
For a quick overview, here's what you can find inside it:
- patented compound (CinSulin®)
- herbal ingredients
Now – let's take a look at the main benefits of its top compounds.
Glucose MD is contains a patented Cassia Cinnamon extract.
It's called CinSulin® and it can help in supporting healthy glucose metabolism.
I also did my research – and here are some of its benefits:
If you ask me, it's a really good addition to the supplement.
So given that it's on the right dose, you can expect it to help you a lot.
However, the very best version of Cinnamon is Ceylon.
You can find it in products like Striction D (which is my top recommended diabetes supplement).
Compared to Cassia, it has a much higher potency and less side effects.
Another major compound present in Glucose MD is Chromium.
So if you're curious, here's what it can do:
- lowers glucose levels
- regulates insulin action 
- lowers risks of diabetes
Now – it's a common ingredient in any blood sugar supplement.
So it can definitely help with high glucose.
3. Herbal Compounds
Lastly, here are the herbal ingredients in Glucose MD:
- Lion's Mane Fruit Body – boosts the immune system
- Neem Leaf Extract – helps reduce blood sugar levels 
- Cayenne Pepper Extract – fights risk of diabetes 
- Gymnema Leaf and Stem – control sweet cravings
- Berberine HCl (from Barberry Bark Extract) – lowers glucose levels 
Adding herbal compounds is very helpful in any supplement.
But without other major ingredients, they can be very weak.
In my opinion, Glucose MD has a good formulation.
It contains ingredients that are known to help with blood sugar levels.
However – it's still not the best out there.
But it's far from a bad formula, that's what you should keep in mind.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (8 out of 10)
Let's take a look at the aspects of Glucose MD in this chapter.
Now – here's what Glucose MD looks like:
- clear capsules
- dark green to brown powder inside
- average-sized pills
Honestly – it doesn't look extraordinary.
But that doesn't have anything to do with its effectiveness.
Its serving size is really convenient.
The suggested dosage is 2 pills at once daily.
Also – the instructions suggest taking it with food.
So if you want to avoid any stomach cramps, it's better to follow this tip.
If you ask me – I find it quite easy to take.
#4 – Results (7 out of 10)
At this point, authentic user reviews are very limited.
But I will still mention the experiences of those who tried Glucose MD.
Note: I only considered authentic reviews, not promotional/fake ones.
1. What People Say
Again – Glucose MD has few reviews from previous customers.
But so far – all of them are look legit (in my view).
I just collected the reviews from Amazon and from its official website.
So if you're curious, here are their experiences:
- Some previous buyers said it works well for their diabetes.
- Others mentioned that it's easy to take on a daily basis.
- There were customers who saw no changes in their blood sugar at all.
- A few of them experienced upset stomachs even if they took it with a meal.
- One to two said that they will not buy it again.
Now – the reviews are quite varied.
So hopefully, you now have an idea of how Glucose MD works.
But looking at its formula, you can it to be effective.
And looking at its user reviews – it seems like most people are satisfied.
So it's definitely not a bad product at all.
In my opinion, Glucose MD doesn't have a lot of user experiences reviews.
But since most of the comments are varied, you can get an idea of it.
So far – it looks like it's working well in most cases.
However – it's still up to you if you want to try it or not.
#5 – Side Effects (8 out of 10)
Now – I didn't see any major complaints about the side effects of Glucose MD.
There's only one complaint that I came across while reading the reviews.
It's about experiencing stomachaches.
- Customers followed the tip of taking it with a meal.
- But they still felt the same discomfort.
If you ask me, stomach cramps are common when taking supplements.
So I don't think it's a serious adverse reaction overall.
Other than that, Glucose MD doesn't seem to cause anything else.
So I would label it as pretty safe.
#6 – Price (4 out of 10)
In my view – Glucose MD is not the most affordable option out there.
So I think you could easily find an alternative with a lower price.
1. The Exact Price
Firstly, Glucose MD is available on Amazon, Walmart and other online marketplaces.
But I will feature the prices from its official website.
There are 2 buying options – with and without subscription.
To be honest, I would recommend going without subscription at first.
If you decide to buy the product on a regular basis – you can then subscribe anytime.
Here are the discounts and bundles for a one-time purchase:
- Single bottle costs $54.99
- 3 bottles cost $49.99 each
- 6 bottles cost $45.99 each
- Offers free shipping with a code
Now – these are discounts if you subscribe:
- 1 bottle is $45.99
- 3 bottles costs $40.99 each
- 6 bottles costs $36.99 each
Honestly – Glucose MD is a little bit pricey.
But its quality is competitive.
So if you have some extra money, you can give it a try.
However – if you're on a tight budget, it's probably not the very best option.
2. Competitors’ Price
Let me give you an affordable but very high-quality option.
The supplement I'm talking about is Striction D:
- Striction D has a superior formulation for blood sugar and diabetes.
- It contains the 5 most important ingredients for diabetes.
- Glucose MD contains some patented and other essential compounds.
- The formula is pretty decent and it works in most cases.
- Both supplements require only 2 pills daily.
- The normal price of Striction D is $56, but you can buy it for even $19.
- Glucose MD starts at $54.99 and the lowest price is $36.99.
Both supplements have some superior features.
But if you want my honest opinion, Striction D is the best option.
It has a really strong formula and it's very affordable.
So overall – I view it as the best diabetes/blood sugar supplement.
To sum it up – Glucose MD has quite a high price tag.
So if you're on a larger budget, you can give it a try.
You would be paying for a quality product.
However, there are more affordable and stronger options.
#7 – Glucose MD In 3 Ideas
Let me give you my summarized views on Glucose MD.
1. Good Formula
Glucose MD has some pretty decent ingredients:
- one patented compound
- mineral and herbal ingredients
It has the right doses, so you can expect it to work.
The previous buyer reviews tell us that it's good, in most cases.
2. Comfortable to Use
If you ask me, Glucose MD is easy to take.
It only requires 2 capsules once daily.
Now – you need to take it with, in order to avoid stomach cramps.
Overall, it's ideal for people who already take prescription medicines.
3. Could Be Cheaper
Lastly – Glucose MD is quite pricey.
But considering its quality, $55/bottle can be a good thing.
So it's still up to you if you want to try it out.
However – there are more affordable options out there.
My Verdict – Worth Or Not?
Short answer: Yes – but it just has a few disadvantages:
- Only a few real reviews are available
- Quite pricey compared to other options
If you ask me, it's a pretty promising supplement.
So if you have some extra money and want to try it, I surely recommend it.
But I have to tell you about a better option from the market.
I'm talking about one that you can get for a much lower price.
And that's not all:
- stronger mix of ingredient
- really good effect overall
- works in most cases
Overall – it's still a practical decision to find a more affordable option.
But as I said, the choice is all yours.