Do you get tired very easily?
Or does your pain feel even worse than normal?
Trust me when I say that I understand – fibromyalgia just makes life more difficult.
But there’s no need to worry – as I got you covered.
Here are the 11 best remedies for fibromyalgia pain relief.
Note: This guide is based on my thorough research and opinion of fibromyalgia.
#1 – 8 Hours Of Sleep (Or More)
Not only is sleep good for your overall health.
It also helps to relieve that persistent pain.
In fact, studies show that your number of sleeping hours is a key predictor of your pain intensity.
This means that when you have some poor sleeping habits, your pain will be worse the next day .
Here’s how 8 hours of sleep will help:
- Can ease your pain.
- Also decreases its intensity.
- Your fatigue also gets better.
- Overall chronic pain decreases.
That’s why here are some tips that can help you with that:
- Tidy up your bed.
- Try to read in bed before sleeping.
- Get yourself a half-bath.
- Turn off the lights.
- Take an evening walk.
- Have a breathing routines when you’re in bed.
Remember that this first remedy is super important.
This is because your sleeping pattern will dictate how you manage your chronic pain in the long run.
That’s why having 8 hours of sleep or more will surely ease your burden.
Having a good sleeping pattern (8 hours or more) is they key for your pain management.
It will drastically ease your pain in the next days to come.
#2 – Valerian Tea
Does getting those 8 hours of sleep seem impossible to you?
Well, drinking Valerian tea will make it possible.
You don’t have to worry anymore – as this is a worth trying remedy.
These are the things you need to know about Valerian Tea:
- Made from the roots of Valerian plant of Asia and Europe.
- Has a strong earthy odor.
- Its taste is described to be slightly bitter.
This is how it can help you:
- Greatly improves your sleep .
- Also eases your anxiety and stress.
- Makes you more relaxed.
So if you’re suffering from sleepless nights, then this is the remedy for you.
However, you have to drink it with precaution.
Taking high dosages is reported to give you a “hangover effect” the next morning.
But overall, Valerian tea is safe and definitely worth the try.
Drinking Valerian tea promotes a better sleep.
Nevertheless, only drink it in the right amount.
The ideal time to drink a cup is at least half an hour before going to bed.
#3 – Internal Turmeric
The solution to a successful pain management is keeping your pain at a minimum.
This is where the next remedy is important.
One of the most effective and safest ways to control your pain is by taking supplements.
It’s advisable for you to take turmeric.
That’s because it contains curcumin – that has some antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties .
That’s why I recommend you to choose one the products I trust most – Turmeric Curcumin Plus:
- Specially designed against strong inflammation and chronic pain.
- Has an exceptional formula, as it contains critical ingredients.
- Comes with high dosages in all compounds
- Has an increased absorption due to BioPerine.
- Lastly, it has the cheapest price from the market.
The benefits of this product do not stop there.
It also seems to work well against any kind of inflammation in your body.
Moreover, it enhances your heart and cognitive health.
No wonder it’s described to be “the natural superfood” – making it good for your general health.
Taking turmeric supplements is known to work great in managing pain.
Turmeric Curcumin Plus is the #1 turmeric supplement – because of its unique formula and enhanced absorption.
Plus, it is remarkably the cheapest (compared to similar products).
#4 – DMSO Lotion
There’s really nothing that you need more than instant pain relief.
If you’re so fed up with tolerating pain caused by fibromyalgia – here’s the product for you.
Let me present to you the solution – it’s a DMSO-based lotion:
- Allows you to experience a longer pain relief.
- Alleviates your pain within minutes (sometimes even just a few seconds )
- Penetrates your skin deeper .
So far great, right? But here’s my #1 recommended DMSO lotion.
Allow me to introduce you to Arctic Blast:
- Widely proven to work extremely well.
- Decreases both your joint and muscle pain.
- Helps to improve your body flexibility as well.
- It’s also cheaper than any other products.
So if you already had enough with that pain, then this is your best pick.
I know that a chronic discomfort could be really irritating.
That’s why I recommend you Arctic Blast.
It will surely give you that satisfying pain relief.
Using a DMSO lotion will allow you to enjoy a quick and powerful pain relief.
Arctic Blast is my #1 choice, as it has a superior quality and results.
Additionally, it is unbelievably cheap for its level of quality.
#5 – Daily Walks
Dealing with pain can really make it harder for you to do the usual things.
And believe me when I say that pushing yourself to walk more could actually help you.
This is because when you do so, it will prevent your body from experiencing further stiffness and tension.
That’s why you should at least try to practice walking regularly.
Here are the other benefits walking has for you:
- Your range of mobility will be increased.
- Promotes muscle strength.
- Activates of your natural painkillers.
- Decreases your overall pain.
For starters, you can begin with light walks (at least 15-20 minutes).
You can definitely start slowly – by walking at least 3 times a week.
Just know your own pace and you will gradually be more comfortable with it.
Moderate walking is beneficial for your overall pain management.
No need to rush yourself if you seem unable to do it – just take your time.
#6 – Morning Heat
Getting yourself that morning heat has lots of benefits.
Not only does it set up your day right – but it actually relieves your pain too.
How? Because it exposes you to two essential things: sunlight and warmth.
Let’s first talk about exposing yourself to that glorious morning sun:
- Boosts your mood.
- Strengthens your muscles.
- Improves your sleep quality.
- Lessens your risk of getting rheumatoid arthritis.
- Charges your body with vitamins and healthy hormones.
Now let’s talk about you getting some of that morning heat.
In general, heat is one of the best remedies against stiffness.
But it’s important to get just the right amount – as having too much can bring in some complications.
Morning heat is one of the easiest ways to get that right amount:
- Your morning stiffness is directly targeted.
- Warms up your body for the day.
- Improves your overall flexibility as well.
- You will better blood circulation.
- Takes more oxygen and nutrients into your pain areas.
When you do this on a regular basis, it will actually come a long way.
You would notice some greatly reduced muscle spasms.
As a whole, morning heat being is an easy and convenient remedy – it’s also free!
It really serves as a good alternative to relieve your pain.
Letting your body absorb morning heat gives you both physical and emotional benefits.
It particularly eases your morning stiffness.
Plus, it’s a cost-free alternative.
#7 – Essential Oils Massage
This next remedy is definitely a treat for you.
Having a massage alone is a very popular way to ease that aching discomfort.
It also loosens your tensed muscles.
On top of it, it makes you feel relaxed.
Take a look at some of these extra benefits:
- Enhancement of your blood circulation.
- Less pressure in your pain areas.
- Reduction of your physical stress.
- Your range movement will slowly increase.
- You get a cutback of overall pain symptoms of fibromyalgia.
Now, here are some essential oils that you can try:
- Lavender oil
- Almond oil
- Peppermint oil
- Flaxseed oil
- Eucalyptus oil
When you get an essential oil massage, you definitely get the best of both physical and emotional benefits .
Even so, remember that a massage could only give you a temporary relief.
I would still recommend you to try out the other remedies in this guide.
Having a massage will greatly reduce your overall pain.
For better results, use essential oils.
Remember that its pain relief is only good for a short while.
#8 – Restoring Vitamin D
Vitamin D is not only important for your bones.
It’s also good for your muscles.
It not only improve muscle functions – but it also has an anti-inflammatory effect.
This is why it made it to our guide of best remedies.
These are the things it can do for you:
- Regulates the production of inflammatory cytokines.
- Also inhibits the proliferation of pro-inflammatory cells.
- Reduces your intensity and frequency of pain as well.
- Lessens your muscle soreness or stiffness.
- Boosts your overall mood.
- Greatly relieves chronic back pain symptoms (95% according to clinical study) .
- In general, it improves your quality of life.
Not only these, but it seems like it can also bring back your stamina.
Here are other ways for you to get more of that vitamin:
- Eat some dairy products.
- Try fortified foods as well.
- Take supplements.
- Use a UV bulb or lamp.
These reasons are enough for you to understand the importance of vitamin D in managing pain.
You should note that vitamin D does not necessarily give you an instant relief.
But you will certainly start to observe its net benefits steadily.
Studies have shown that Vitamin D deficiency is linked to chronic pain.
It is important to consider its importance in your pain management.
Lastly, restoring your Vitamin D supply is crucial for your well-being.
#9 – No Caffeine And Sugar
If you’re a coffee-lover, then this is bad news for you.
The same goes if you love eating sweet foods.
But at the end of the day, you know this advice was coming soon enough.
Allow me to explain why not drinking caffeine will help you:
- Enhances your sleep quality – as caffeine works really well in keeping you awake.
- Prevents you from developing insomnia.
- Eases your pain (specifically lower back pain).
- Makes your muscles less tensed.
- Also decreases your stiffness.
You’re really helping yourself in not drinking it anymore – as coffee can contribute to anxiety and depressing thoughts.
Here are the benefits of regulating your sugar intake:
- Reduces your joint pain.
- Lessens your inflammation levels.
- Improves your sleep.
- Helps to stabilize your mood.
- Promotes your willpower.
I know that giving up these 2 is really hard – especially if you’re used to consuming them.
This is why I would suggest that you take it slow, by first minimizing your intake on both.
Quitting them suddenly can have some unintended negative effects.
Start replacing maybe one or two caffeine-rich or sugar items with an anti-inflammatory foods.
Eventually, your body will begin to adapt.
And in return, you will see the positive gains of a healthy diet.
Caffeine and sugar make your chronic pain worse.
Avoiding them both is key for managing your pain in the long run.
You can start slowly by first minimizing your regular intake – then proceed to cut them over time.
#10 – Extra Water
We all know how vital water is.
This time, I’m going to tell you why it is specifically important to relieve your pain.
Drinking extra water particularly helps to maintain your joint function.
And when you talk about chronic pain, the chances of having a painful joint are high.
These are some of the benefits of getting extra hydrated:
- Leveling down of your inflammation.
- Deduction of your stiffness.
- Maintenance of your cartilage.
- Enhanced production of synovial fluids.
- Drastic reduction of your overall pain symptoms.
Getting that additional hydration is extremely crucial.
But you have to take the extra step of drinking more.
Besides, doing this also holds a number of advantages for your total health and well-being.
Always remember that water is life.
Chronic pain usually involves having some damaged joint tissues.
Drinking extra water is essential – as it helps maintain healthy joint cartilages.
Lastly, it works well in keeping your pain symptoms to a minimum.
#11 – Stay Active Continuously
Staying busy may sound that it will only make your pain worse.
But I’m here to tell you that staying consistently active will actually be beneficial for you.
In reality, it is actually preferable to keep yourself busy.
Why? Because it prevents you from exacerbating stiffness and tension caused by being inactive.
This is how it can give you a positive impact:
- Enhances your blood circulation in your pain areas.
- Slowly adds up more range for movement.
- Also improves your body flexibility too.
- Makes your joints and muscles stronger.
- Your overall chronic pain symptoms will decrease.
Here are some examples that are suitable for you:
- Encourage yourself to have a walk both indoor and outside.
- Practice having a scheduled clean-up in your house or room.
- Do your errands outside (groceries or washing your car).
- Water the plants in your garden.
- Hose down the nearby sidewalk.
This doesn’t mean that you should do all these activities at once.
I know it’s hard to do any physical activities when in pain.
That’s why I suggest that you take it gently and rest if you need to.
These activities will also help you learn how to listen to your body better.
Just do proactive things as a routine and you will do just fine.
In reality, keeping yourself busy is super important for a sustaining pain management.
Not only will it give you physical benefits, but it will also make you feel good in accomplishing things.
My Final Thoughts
So what are the best remedies for your fibromyalgia pain relief?
I showed you my 11 recommendations that are very convenient:
- Get that 8 hours of sleep daily.
- Drink Valerian tea.
- Take turmeric supplements.
- Directly apply DMSO lotion in your pain areas.
- Practice walking regularly.
- Expose yourself to that morning heat.
- Reward yourself with essential oil massage.
- Restore your Vitamin D supply.
- Say no more to both sugar and caffeine.
- Make sure to get extra hydrated.
- Keep yourself consistently active.
Understand that these remedies will not ultimately heal your pain.
But some of these remedies can give you a fast pain relief (by using that DMSO lotion).
This comprehensive guide is meant to assist you in managing your pain.
Now, all you need to do is to get ready for a brighter future ahead.