Are your toenails so thick that you can barely clip them?
Do they have a yellowish color that doesn't disappear despite everything that you tried?
Then, you might suffer from toenail fungus.
Don't worry though! I have the best home remedies for toenail fungus!
Follow these steps and you will get rid of this annoying toenail fungus at once!
Note: This guide is based on my own research on treating toenail fungus.
1. Epsom Salt Bath
Did you know that Epsom salt is a good remedy for nail fungus?
No? Let me tell you about it!
Epsom salt has long been used to relieve all kind of skin or nail problems.
It has so many benefits for your skin that you're going to use it very often from now on!
Let's find out what are those benefits:
- Can treat wounds and infections.
- Is rich in magnesium and sulfate.
- Eliminates infections.
- Reduces the yellow color of the nail
However, how should you use it?
Epsom salt is used only as a bath salt. It shouldn't be added to any dish.
Thus, let me explain to you how to use Epsom salt:
- Fill your bathtub with warm water until it covers your feet.
- Add 1/2 cup of Epsom salt to the water.
- Soak your feet for about 20 minutes one to two times per day.
- Moisturize your feet after you finish.
Easy, right? All you have to do is to soak your feet in the water prepared!
You will relax your body and you will relieve the discomfort that might come with the fungus.
Try this remedy and forget about toenail fungus!
Epsom salt is a popular remedy for skin or nail issues.
It can soothe your feet and eliminate your toenail fungus.
So, in order to have good results, you should use it only as a bath salt.
Oh, no! Another supplement! Actually, this is not a supplement!
It is the best topical treatment for your nail problem.
In order to treat your toenail fungus, you also need to remove it from the root.
So, in this case, applying a high-quality treatment is essential.
However, you need to be careful when choosing it. Some might not work.
Why is it better than other treatments?:
- Has a unique composition and strong ingredients
- Works for all types of fungus
- Prevents future outbreaks
- Has a fast effect (less than a week)
- Doesn't cause any significant side effects
Should I say more about it?
It contains no more than 20 ingredients which make it so effective!
It can help you with other types of fungus, not only toenail fungus!
So you don't have to use another treatment in case you are dealing with other types as well.
Moreover, it prevents future outbreaks:
- If not treated correctly, your fungus toenail might return.
- However, this supplement prevents this.
- It fights fungal build-up and remaining fungus roots.
- There are not many alternatives that can do that.
Also, it is a safe product that doesn't cause many side effects.
So, what are you waiting for? Start your treatment right now!
I'm sure you're going to love its fast results!
Toenail fungus should be removed from the root.
Thus, an effective topical treatment is the only one that can do that.
Kerassentials is the best one out there because of so many advantages that it has.
3. Tea Tree Oil
Have you heard of tea tree oil?
It is commonly used for different problems including toenail fungus.
Thanks to its so many benefits, it is a great remedy against fungus.
Why is that so?:
- Has antifungal properties
- Is an antiseptic
- Contains terpinen, which can kill different bacteria, viruses or fungi
- Makes an excellent remedy for every microbial or fungal infection 
However, you might ask – how should you use tea tree oil?
Well, let me tell you some more details about it:
- Should be applied on your nails, but never consumed.
- Always dilute it with water or other oil (coconut or olive oil)
- Make sure that you wash your hands after you used it.
So, to assure that you know how to apply it, I'm going to give you some more instructions.
Here they are:
- Mix the tea tree oil with water/coconut oil/olive oil.
- Soak a cotton ball in the composition (oil).
- Hold it against the affected nail for several minutes.
- Afterwards, wash your hands properly.
Keep in mind that during the treatment your nails should always be clean and trimmed.
Also, do not expect a fast result!
You should repeat this treatment for several weeks before the results appear.
If you still want a quick result, combine this treatment with the others already mentioned.
Try it out and fight against toenail fungus!
I'm sure you'll have good results if you follow all the instructions.
Tea tree oil is another excellent remedy for your nail problems.
That's because it has antifungal properties, so it can eliminate fungus or bacteria.
Thus, you should apply tea tree oil on your nails and wait for the results!
4. ACV Soak
Here comes another effective remedy for you!
You probably already know that apple cider vinegar is used for cooking.
However, it can have other benefits as well.
Apple cider vinegar is such a good idea for people that are dealing with toenail fungus!
- Has antifungal properties. 
- Lowers the pH of the skin.
- Decreases the level of unwanted fungi.
- Can treat toenail fungus and other infections.
Thanks to all these advantages, ACV is very helpful.
Actually, what you have to do is soak your feet in a vinegar bath:
- Add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to your footbath.
- Soak your feet in it for 20 minutes.
- Dry your feet with a towel and do not wash them immediately.
It's easy like abc, isn't it?
Relax yourself and soothe your feet!
How fast should you expect a result? They should appear after 3 to 5 weeks.
It takes a little bit too much, doesn't it?
Actually, you can accelerate the process by combining more methods at once.
If you do that, I'm sure you will be satisfied with the results!
So, don't think about it too much! Try this remedy at once and see the results!
Apple cider vinegar is another remedy that you should definitely try.
It can treat your toenail infection and other types of fungus infections.
So, you should prepare a solution with ACV in which to soak your feet.
5. Diluted Lavender Oil
Beside tea tree oil, lavender oil is another treatment that you definitely have to try!
It is usually used in aromatherapy and is a good remedy for insomnia or anxiety.
But guess what? Lavender oil is also a good remedy for toenail fungus.
It has so many benefits that prove that:
- Has antifungal and antibacterial properties.
- Can combat fungal infections.
- Heals minor wounds.
- Works for both skin and nail infections.
However, make sure that you follow all the instructions properly:
- Before using it, dilute the lavender oil with water or another oil (coconut/olive oil).
- For instance, dilute 2-3 drops of lavender oil with 20 drops of coconut/olive oil.
- Soak in it a cotton pad/ball.
- Apply it on the affected area/nail.
- Wash your hands after that.
You should repeat this treatment daily if you want to have good results.
I'm certain you'll have satisfactory results if you follow all the steps.
Moreover, your skin will be moisturized and you will get rid of your toenail fungus.
Lavender oil is another oil that you can try.
It has antibacterial properties and it can be used directly on your nail.
However, make sure that you dilute it before using it.
6. Baking Soda + Hydrogen Peroxide
Let's talk about another home remedy that is easy to use and effective at the same time!
Baking soda is a well-known treatment for toenail fungus.
However, does it work? Of course it does!
I'm going to tell you why:
- Has antifungal properties.
- Can kill different forms of fungus.
- Prevents fungus from growing.
So, this remedy really seems to be helpful.
Yet, if you want to increase the effect of this treatment you should add another ingredient to it.
However, its properties make it a good solution for your toenail fungus.
Which are those?:
- Is a bleaching agent.
- Has antifungal and antiseptic properties.
- Prevents and treats fungal infections.
How should you use these two ingredients?
You should use them to prepare a solution in which to soak your feet.
Let's have a look at the instructions:
- Take a large foot basin.
- Add 1/2 cup of baking soda and 1 cup of hydrogen paroxide.
- Combine the solution with 4 cups of warm water and 1/2 cup of Epsom salt (optional).
- Soak your feet in the solution for about 10-20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with warm water.
- Dry your feet with a towel.
- Repeat the treatment two times per day.
It's a long process, but I'm sure it is worth it.
Don't underestimate the effectiveness of such inexpensive ingredients!
Try this remedy out and be happy with the results!
Baking soda and hydrogen peroxide is another well-known treatment for toenail fungus.
This remedy can prevent fungus from growing, so it is effective.
Thus, you should prepare a feet soak with these two ingredients.
7. Lemon Rub
Lemon is not just a citrus fruit, it is a super fruit.
It has so many benefits, especially when it comes to toenail fungus.
Tasty, but also a good solution for your fungus, lemon is a remedy that you really have to try.
Why is it a solution for toenail fungus? Let's find out:
- Has antiseptic and antifungal properties.
- Contains citric acid.
- This may stop toenail fungus from growing and spreading.
However, how can you use lemon?
This time you don't need to prepare a soak for your feet.
All you have to do is to rub your nails with lemon.
You can repeat this treatment more times per day for a faster effect.
It's easy to do and at the same time effective!
So, don't hesitate to try this solution as well.
And keep in mind! For better results, you should try other remedies too.
Surprisingly, lemon is a good remedy for fungal infections as well.
However, it is not used as a soak for your feet.
This time, you need to rub your nails with lemon for a good result.
My Final Verdict
Are you fed up with your fungus infection?
Are you so ashamed of your toenails that you don't even wear sandals in the summer?
Then, these treatments are for you!
Here are the best home remedies for toenail fungus:
- Epsom salt bath
- Apply a high-quality topical treatment
- Try tea tree oil
- Use apple cider vinegar
Forget about toenail fungus and be confident in your own feet.
Try these remedies and you'll see that the effort will be worth it.
For best results, make sure that you try as many remedies as you can!
Why wait when these solutions are so easy to put into practice and so effective?