Today we are talking about batana oil for hair growth.
The question is “Can batana oil improve hair health?”.
Well, to answer this question, I tested this oil out for a couple of months.
So let's talk about the following aspects of batana oil:
- how to use it
- how batana oil works
- my results
Want to discover more about batana oil and its properties? Keep reading!
Note. This article is based on my own research and experience with batana oil.
How Batana Oil Works For Hair
It's batana oil, not banana oil, alright? Don't mix those two up!
Do you know what is batana oil?
That's because it's not such a well-known hair oil, as it is pretty rare.
It is extracted from the nuts of the American oil tree and used for cosmetic purposes.
Moreover, the process is pretty difficult and it involves manual work too.
Still, batana oil is one of the best oils for your hair:
- stimulates hair growth
- repairs damaged hair
- reverses hair loss
- makes your hair shinner
- moisturizes dry hair and scalp
Like other hair oils, batana oil can moisturize your dry hair and scalp.
So it's not only a remedy for hair loss, it has other benefits too.
In other words, batana oil answers to more of your hair needs.
It's no surprise that some people call batana oil a wonder oil.
That's also because it tackles more of your hair and scalp problems:
- can be used as an intensive conditioning treatment
- transforms brittle hair into soft and manageable hair
- perfect for all hair types
- penetrates the hair's shaft, repairing it
- makes dull, flat, and thinning hair thick and shiny
Thus, no matter what hair type you have, you can still use batana oil.
Moreover, it is good for your skin too.
It's not too much to call it a multifunctional oil, right?
So next time you are looking for a good hair oil, consider buying batana oil.
You might fall in love with it, as I did!
Its Top Hair Nutrients
Like other oils, batana oil is full of nutrients:
- vitamin E
- omega-6 fatty acids
- unsaturated fatty acids 
Let's take those nutrients in order.
In fact, batana oil is rich in Tocopherols and Tocotrienols. Those are also known as vitamin E.
Why is vitamin E beneficial for your hair?:
- helps you protect your hair from UV rays
- protects cells from the damage caused by free radicals
- promotes hair growth
- reduces scalp inflammation
- helps you protect your hair from environmental stress
In fact, vitamin E is one of the most beneficial vitamins for your hair and skin.
So it's quite a fortune that batana oil is rich in vitamin E.
However, batana oil is not only rich in this vitamin.
It also contains Omega-6 fatty acids that help your hair in the following ways:
- help you moisturize your hair
- help you reduce dandruff and dryness
Not only is batana oil good for hair growth, but it also helps you get rid of dandruff.
Thanks to its Omega-6 fatty acids, we can add this advantage to our list of benefits.
Moreover, batana oil contains unsaturated fatty acids – like oleic and linoleic acid.
Those are also useful for your hair:
- they can inhibit 5 alpha-reductase
- those enzymes are responsible for the formation of DHT
- DHT is one of the key factors in female and male boldness
And the good news continues.
Actually, batana oil contains Phytosterols too:
- nourish hair follicles
- strengthen the hair follicles
- reduce breakage and promote healthy hair growth
Last but not least, batana oil is also rich in Carotenoids.
Carotenoids protect your scalp from sun damage and improve your scalp's overall health.
S, what more could you ask from batana oil?
Not only is good for your hair, but it is also beneficial for your scalp and skin.
Thus, consider trying this oil and you will see its effectiveness.
How To Use Batana Oil For Hair Growth
Batana oil is pretty easy to use.
In fact, you can apply it in the same way you apply any other hair oil.
However, there are more ways in which you can use it.
That's because batana oil is quite versatile and can be used in several manners:
- apply it directly to your hair and scalp
- use a hair product that contains it
- use it as a conditioner
- prepare a hair mask with it
Now, we will talk about each method and how it can be put into practice.
So, let's start with the first one.
One of the easiest ways to use batana oil is to apply it directly to your hair and scalp.
How should you do this? Well, here are the instructions you need to follow:
- Warm up a small amount of batana oil in a double boiler.
- Massage the oil into your scalp using your fingers.
- Use a comb to ensure it is covered evenly.
- Place a shower cap over your head.
- Let the oil soak for around 20-30 minutes.
- Rinse the oil out of your hair and wash your hair as usual.
- Your hair already looks better, right?
You can also leave the oil in your hair overnight, for better absorption.
However, if you have a greasy scalp it is better to leave it on your hair only for 20-30 minutes.
If this method is not your cup of tea, you can use various hair products that contain batana oil:
- shampoo bar with batana oil
- batana oil liquid shampoo
- hair mask
Those are not as effective as pure batana oil, but they can be a good alternative.
Yet, those products are not as accessible as other hair products.
That's why I have another solution for you.
You can add batana oil to your conditioner. Here's what you need to do:
- Wash your hair as usual.
- Add a small amount of batana oil to your conditioner.
- Leave the conditioner on your hair for 5 minutes.
- Rinse your hair with warm water.
For an intensive treatment with batana oil, follow those steps every time you wash your hair.
In this way, your hair will grow faster and longer than before.
As you can see, there's one more method that I didn't talk about.
This is the homemade hair mask. So, let me tell you how to prepare it.
All you need is:
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon batana oil
Now, here come the instructions:
- Firstly, mix all the ingredients together in a bowl until well combined.
- Then, use your fingers to apply the mask to your scalp and hair.
- Leave the mask on for 10 minutes.
- After that, wash your hair as usual.
This is all you need to know if you want to give batana oil a try.
Thus, pick the option that suits you best and wait for the results.
They should start appearing in a couple of weeks.
So which of the methods presented here do you like most?
Its Top Side Effects
As you already know, batana oil is a natural remedy for hair growth.
This means that batana oil doesn't have too many side effects.
However, it still has some, so I will briefly mention them.
In fact, as any other hair oil, it can cause allergic reactions.
So, in case you have an allergic reaction to batana oil you will probably experience the following symptoms:
This can happen whether you apply batana oil to your scalp or to your skin.
That's why it is important to do a patch test before using the oil.
Remember, each skin type is different.
Thus, it is better to test batana oil before using it.
How do you do a patch test at home?:
- Apply a small amount of batana oil to your inner forearm.
- Do this for 2-3 nights in a row.
- If no reaction appears, you are ready to use it.
What to do in case you notice an allergic reaction to batana oil?
Well, do not use it anymore, of course.
Also, you can try other essential oils for hair growth.
However, before that, make sure you try batana oil and see how your skin reacts to it.
If everything is alright, nothing can stop you from using it.
My Results With Batana Oil
As I told you in the beginning, I tested batana oil myself for a couple of months.
Like you probably guessed, I did not experience any side effects.
Now, let me tell you how often I used this oil.
Well, in order to have good results, I applied the oil every time I washed my hair.
This means that I applied it to my hair and scalp around 2-3 times per week.
Moreover, as my hair is already a little bit oily, I leave it on for 25-30 minutes.
Here's how my hair health improved:
- my hair started to grow faster
- it made my hair become shinier
- my hair and scalp were constantly moisturized
- it was easier to brush and style my hair
Thus, if you dream of having long and beautiful hair, you can surely try batana oil.
This is the perfect remedy for everyone who wants to grow his/her hair faster.
Moreover, no matter what hair and scalp type you have, you can still use batana oil.
I'm sure you will have results as good as I did.
You only need to make time to apply the oil to your hair and scalp as I taught you.
The question that remains is how good is batana oil for hair growth.
In short, batana oil is quite an effective remedy for hair growth.
In fact, it is among the best essential oils for improving your hair's health and growth.
Its only disadvantage is that not many people heard of it, as it is pretty rare.
Yet, it has a lot of advantages:
- makes your hair grow faster
- protects your hair from everyday damage
- repairs damaged hair
- moisturizes dry hair and scalp
I told you that batana oil is full of benefits and can improve your hair health!
Moreover, it is good for every hair and scalp type.
That's because batana oil contains a lot of vitamins and nutrients:
- vitamin E
- omega-6 fatty acids
- unsaturated fatty acids
Moreover, batana oil doesn't trigger any significant side effects.
The only side effect you might experience is an allergic reaction.
That's why it is recommended to do a test patch before using it.
Also, I can say that I had some pretty good results while using it.
So I definitely advise you to give it a go.
Who knows? You might like it as much as I do.