It's time for my SkinnyFit Tea review.
This product is a conventional tea designed for weight loss.
But I have a few questions about it:
- What sets it apart from others?
- Are the ingredients effective for reducing excess fats?
- Does it have any dangerous side effects?
- Is the price worth it?
Let's uncover the real deal behind this product in this review.
Note: This review is based on my personal expertise & research on SkinnyFit Tea.
Full Name: SkinnyFit Detox Energizing Tea Blend by SkinnyFit
Product Type: Weight Loss Supplement (Tea)
Best Actual Price: Around $72
Cheapest Place To Buy: On its official website
Designed For: Supports weight loss and detox.
Additionally – it claims to offer other similar benefits:
- reduces bloating
- boosts energy
- decreases stress
- supports digestion
My Rating: 6 out of 10
Recommended?: Not quite – it's a fairly normal product with some disadvantages:
- a lot more expensive than similar products
- can cause several side reactions
- little results in terms of weight loss
Well – there are many similar teas with identical claims in the market.
So I personally don't believe SkinnyFit is anything better, on the contrary.
That's why you should go for a genuine weight loss tea that's more effective in melting off excess pounds.
What I Liked About It
- Its formula incorporates numerous natural ingredients
- Comfortable to consume on a daily basis
- Comes with a pleasant peach flavor
- Boosts detoxification and metabolism
- A lot of reviews from users who have legitimately tried it
What I Didn't Like About It
- Pretty pricey compared to more effective weight loss teas
- Doesn't target the main factors that lead to weight gain
- It might trigger some adverse effects quite often
- Works best for detox and bloating
- Doesn't have any significant weight loss results
#1 – How It Works & Producer
Let's start by looking at the basic info about SkinnyFit Tea:
- how it works for weight loss
- the company behind it
- the weight problems it can address
1. How It Works
Firstly – there are several claims on how SkinnyFit Tea promotes weight loss.
According to its website, here's how the product works:
- acts as a metabolism booster
- supports healthy digestion
- reduces inflammation to soothe bloating
- releases excess water weight
- keeps the stress away
If you ask me, it highlights the detox process to help the body expel toxins and unwanted water.
Also – it claims to contain herbs that boost metabolism, which can result in a slimmer body.
Moreover, it also targets the inflammation that causes bloating.
So with that, we can clearly see what SkinnyFit Tea can do best.
I would say that it can aid with detoxification, metabolism and bloating.
But if you want to see a significant difference, this tea alone won't do much.
Instead, you would also have to maintain a proper diet and exercise routine.
Overall, it's not the best option if you want to lose weight.
2. Company Behind
The company behind SkinnyFit Detox Energizing Tea Blend is called SkinnyFit.
With that, here are some useful details about it:
- it has its own official website
- sells products for slimming, beauty and overall health
- contact info includes an email and a phone number
If you ask me, it's not a sketchy brand and it doesn't have any questionable issues.
So I don't think it's anywhere near a scam.
Just make sure to purchase from the company's official shops, not from random sellers.
#2 – Ingredients (6 out of 10)
Let me provide a brief overview of SkinnyFit Tea's formula:
- entirely composed of herbs
- also contains natural sweeteners and flavorings
Now – I have some thoughts about its ingredients and overall formula.
But I first want to list down the key ingredients of the tea:
- Matcha Green Tea – increases metabolism and fat-burning
- Yerba Mate – enhances measures of satiety and mood state 
- Hibiscus – provides antioxidants and supports fat oxidation
- Oolong Tea – accelerates lipid metabolism 
- Goji Berries – boosts energy expenditure and strengthens the immune system
- Milk Thistle – it has anti-inflammatory properties and prevents insulin resistance 
- Ginseng – lowers blood sugar and alleviates stress 
- Lemongrass – promotes healthy digestion and soothes bloating
- Dandelion Leaf – relieves constipation, gas and bloating 
- Nettle Leaf – eases inflammation due to its anti-inflammatory properties
- Guarana – heightens focus and concentration 
- Apple – improves gut health and supports weight loss 
The remaining ingredients (such as Natural Peach, Strawberry and Passionfruit) are included for added flavors.
Additionally – stevia leaf is used as a sweetener.
Since it contains zero calories, it's not bad and it can assist in weight management.
If you ask me – SkinnyFit Tea is a pretty decent product.
You can see that the formula includes many herbs that aid digestion and metabolism.
But in my opinion, it focuses more on improving digestive health.
More specifically, it targets bloating, which can result in a smaller waistline.
Now – I want to emphasize that most of the ingredients can contribute to burning excess fats:
- But their effects are better if combined with exercising.
- Most of them enhance fat-burning when your body is actively utilizing energy.
- But if you don't exercise, nothing really happens.
So if you use this tea, the weight it helps you lose is most likely excess water and toxins, not actual fat.
Unfortunately – this is the case with almost all detox teas in the market.
So you need to keep this in mind before going for this kind of product.
To summarize, SkinnyFit Tea's ingredients are decent enough to assist in weight loss.
However – this tea mostly reduces excess water retention and expels body toxins.
Some unless you actually work out and diet, you won't see too many pounds off.
Overall – it's not a terrible product, but I believe that there are better alternatives available.
#3 – Consistency & Dosage (9 out of 10)
Now – let's discuss more of SkinnyFit Tea's most important details.
If you ask me, here are the product's physical characteristics:
- available with a peach flavoring
- light green to brown in color
- distinct herbal smell
Well – if you're familiar with what tea looks like after steeping, this one is exactly the same.
So there's nothing special about it, which is actually not a bad thing.
Taking SkinnyFit Tea is pretty simple too:
- steep one tea bag in hot water for 5-7 minutes
- drink once or twice daily
- you can either make it hot or iced
In short, you're only required to drink at least 1-2 servings of tea daily.
As you can see, the directions are pretty easy to follow.
With that, I don't see any problem when it comes to consuming this product.
#4 – Results (7 out of 10)
Fortunately – the SkinnyFit Tea has received mixed reviews from people who tried it.
This means that we will have diverse perspectives on how it works.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not fake/promotional ones.
1. Positive Opinions
At this point, we all know that SkinnyFit Tea has its own website.
However, I will still showcase the reviews on its Amazon store.
That's because the testimonials there tend to be more brutally honest.
With that, here are the aspects that previous users liked about it:
- Most customers stated that it tastes very delicious.
- Others experienced less bloating, constipation and digestive discomfort.
- Some mentioned that their waist became slimmer.
- The rest said that they felt more energized and focused.
- A few of them noted that it reduced their stress and they slept better.
The overall rating of the product is 4.0/5 stars.
In my view – it's a pretty decent score for a tea (in general).
But most of the comments focused on how it can ease bloating and digestive issues.
If you ask me, those are the major effects you can get from SkinnyFit Tea.
It's because it focuses more on detox rather than real weight loss.
So if you're only planning to release toxins and excess water weight then it's a decent product for those matters.
2. Negative Opinions
Of course, we're also going to highlight the complaints of other customers:
- Many customers remarked that its price is pretty high.
- Some experienced more bloating and uneasy feelings.
- Others reported the adverse reactions they felt.
- A few of them commented about receiving defective products.
- The rest said that they didn't notice any weight loss at all.
We already know that SkinnyFit Tea is pretty expensive.
But besides that, a significant amount of users said that they got the opposite effects of its claims.
In my opinion, you should partner the product with diet and exercise to lose weight.
Relying only on the tea will definitely not give you the best results.
In summary, SkinnyFit Tea has accumulated numerous reviews.
Some previous customers praised the product for its positive effects.
However, a lot of customers didn't like it, since it's not potent enough for reducing excess fats.
So with that, I recommend choosing a genuine weight loss tea that's proven to melt fat, not just help with detox.
#5 – Side Effects (6 out of 10)
I found a couple complaints about SkinnyFit Tea's side effects.
Based on some authentic reviews, here are the issues of people who tried it:
- weight gain and more craving
- bloating or constipation
- feeling of being sick or nausea
- diarrhea or abdominal pains
- sleepless nights
- dry mouth
Typically – weight loss teas (especially those that focus on detox) can cause frequent bowel movements.
This is because they can trigger toxins and excess water removal.
So it's pretty normal to experience side effects like stomach cramps and diarrhea.
However – you still need to assess when these secondary reactions are getting serious.
In this case, you might need to stop using it and consult your doctor.
But so far, teas are generally tolerated, so there shouldn't be any problem with this product either.
Now – the most concerning part is that some users gained weight.
SkinnyFit Tea shouldn't do that, since it calls itself a slimming tea.
So if you experience weight gain, this it's a big red flag.
But again, I strongly suggest not relying solely on it to lose weight.
You're also going to need to work out and diet (or at least eat a healthy diet).
Overall – I believe there are other alternatives that are more effective, less risky and give real results.
#6 – Price (4 out of 10)
To be very honest, SkinnyFit Tea is very expensive.
Since it's not even a weight loss tea, I don't really think it's the best option for weight loss.
With that, let me further share my thoughts about its price below.
1. The Exact Price
Just so you know, Skinnyfit Tea is also available on Amazon.
But if you want to save some money, it's best to buy on its official website:
- One pack costs $71.95 (one-time purchase)
- A monthly subscription will reduce the price to $55.96/pack
- Offers a 90 day money-back guarantee
If you ask me, SkinnyFit Tea comes with a very high price tag.
Especially when you compare it to other products with similar goals.
Not to mention that one pack won't last for an either month (even if you only drink one serving daily).
So if you think about it, buying the product for weight loss is quite impractical.
Sure – it looks like a pretty promising tea.
But it can only help you with bloating, increasing energy levels and boosting metabolism.
I'm pretty sure you can find other options with more weight loss benefits at lower price tags.
If you can't, I will give you the best option out there.
2. Competitors’ Price
So are you looking for an alternative that offers the best value for your money?
I recommend checking out All Day Slimming Tea – my top choice for a weight loss tea:
- All Day Slimming Tea is specially formulated to target various factors related to weight loss.
- Its formula works by eliminating excess fats and preventing weight gain.
- Skinnyfit Tea contains ingredients that can enhance metabolism, detoxification and energy.
- It works best to ease bloating, provide more energy, and increase metabolic rate.
- All Day Slimming Tea follows a daily 2-step routine (morning and evening tea).
- Skinnyfit Tea suggests drinking 1 to 2 cups of tea daily.
- The lowest price of All Day Slimming Tea is $49/pack from its regular price of $69.
- Skinnyfit Tea's normal price is $71.95 per pack but can be reduced to $55.96 (subscription).
Firstly – what makes All Day Slimming Tea different is that it comes with two different teas.
But you don't need to buy them separately – you already get both of them.
Now – its 2-step routine can melt off your weight super fast.
Again, it doesn't only expel water weight and toxins, but it also burn existing fats.
You get all that without even having to exercise or follow a strict diet.
So overall, it still remains my top recommendation as a weight loss tea.
In conclusion, SkinnyFit Tea has some decent features that you can also get from similar products.
If you compare them, you will see that its price tag is pretty high.
So there are many better alternatives (that actually work better).
If you don't know any, here's one below.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Let me provide you with a summary of my thoughts on SkinnyFit Tea.
1. Typical Formula
In my opinion, Skinnyfit Tea comes with some amazing herbs.
However – it comes with a pretty common formula for detox, metabolism and energy booster.
So weight loss can only be achieved if you reduce your food intake and engage in physical activity.
Overall – the product can provide a better digestion and metabolism to reduce bloating.
This implies that with reduced bloating, you'll likely have a smaller waist circumference.
2. Unexpected Complaints
Unfortunately, some previous users experienced weight gain instead of weight loss.
I'm not saying that it's SkinnyFit Tea's fault.
But usually, that's the case if you rely on it for losing weight without exerting effort.
So if you want a tea that works without being required to diet and exercise then SkinnyFit Tea shouldn't be your first choice.
3. Very Expensive
Honestly, SkinnyFit Tea is on the pricey side.
One pack costs $71.95 for a one-time purchase.
In addition to that, a pack doesn't last a month.
So if you're on a budget then I don't think it's the best investment in the long run.
My Verdict – Is It Worth It?
Short answer: Not quite – I wouldn't really buy it due to several reasons:
- Quite expensive for the things it can offer
- Won't do much to prevent weight gain
- Can cause side reactions or even make you gain more weight
- Only for reducing bloating and detoxifying
- Requires exercise and a strict diet to make you lose weight
Honestly – SkinnyFit Tea has a decent formula.
But it's not great for melting off excess fats.
It can only help you release unwanted water weight and toxins.
Also – it can reduce bloating, which might give you a smaller waist size.
But honestly, these benefits aren't really worth the high price tag it comes with…
Are you looking for a more effective alternative?
Try All Day Slimming Tea, my #1 recommended weight loss tea:
- Formula is based on a secret recipe from Costa Rica
- Ingredients are very effective in reducing existing excess weight
- Comes with Morning and Evening teas for the best results
- Has a delightful taste and comfortable usage directions
- Also works in curbing the appetite and stopping weight gain
- Proven to be effective even without exercising or dieting
Again – SkinnyFit Tea is not a horrible product.
However, I find All Day Slimming Tea a way better choice for weight loss.
It doesn't only help with metabolism, energy, digestive health and detox.
Instead, it's effective in melting off unwanted fats while also helping control the appetite.
Not to mention that it has a lower price tag and a lot more benefits.
Overall – if you want to get your money's worth, I strongly suggest that you get All Day Slimming Tea instead.