It’s time to review Truewell Nerve Support – which is a very interesting nerve supplement.
But are there any chances that it’s a scam?
It has a few serious issues at first sight:
- very high price
- several complaints from its users
- pretty hard to find
So is this supplement worth the money or it’s just another rip-off?
Well – I analyzed every aspect about it so here’s what I found out.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Truewell Nerve Support.
Full Name: Nerve Support by Truewell
Product Type: Nerve Pain Supplement
Best Actual Price: Around $100/bottle
Cheapest Place To Buy: Amazon
Designed For: Nerve support – but also works for:
- brain development
- nerve tissue health
- numbness and weakness
So it’s more of a general nerve health product than one designed for classic neuropathy.
My Rating: 6 out of 10
Recommended?: No – it’s not worth the money at all:
- very expensive overall
- pricier than most similar supplements
- many complaints saying it’s a scam
I personally recommend a cheaper supplement with much stronger ingredients.
What I Liked About It
- Pretty strong ingredients
- High doses in most compounds
- Really easy to swallow capsules
- No major complaints on side effects
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Most user reviews are negative
- Many complaints about refunds and auto-shipping
- Very expensive for its real value
- Only available on 2 websites/retailers
#1 – Claims & Producer
Here’s what you should know about this product in general:
- how exactly it helps
- in what cases it works best
- who is the company behind it
First of all – this product states that it’s a “all in one supplement”.
What exactly does this mean?
Well – according to its claims:
- promotes natural nerve health but also reduces pain
- supports healthy nerve function and blood sugar
- decreases chronic inflammation
Basically – it works for both general nerve health but also for nerve pain.
However, most neuropathy supplements work for both as well.
So I don’t consider it an amazing product from this point of view.
2. Company Behind
This supplement’s producer is called Truewell.
Honestly – I have never heard about this brand before.
And after doing a research on Google, I actually found very little info about it:
- official website is very hard to find
- not mentioned in any retailer other than Amazon
- only sells 3 similar products
However – it does have a page on BBB with 12 reviews.
And about 80% of the are complaints.
So from this point of view – it’s surely not a very trustworthy and legit brand.
#2 – Formula (9 out of 10)
Truewell’s supplement has a great composition overall.
It doesn’t have the very best formula from the market – but it’s surely in the top 10:
- based on classic ingredients for neuropathy
- really high doses in most compounds
- some ingredients come in their best forms
This supplement also has a pretty original ingredient (meaning that you don’t see it in most products).
I’m talking about Agmatine sulfate – but more on it below.
Now, let’s take a closer look at its main active ingredients.
1. R-Alpha Lipoic Acid (150 mg)
This is one of the strongest antioxidants – so it’s essential for neuropathy:
- nerve pain can be cause by oxidative stress
- antioxidants fight free radicals
- in this way, they decrease oxidative stress 
And there’s one more thing I would point out here.
Truewell’s product contains the stronger form of Alpha Lipoid Acid (the R one).
There’s also an S one – which exists in most neuropathy supplements.
That’s usually because it’s cheaper, so it’s more accessible for the producers.
But its effect is also weaker, as it’s obvious.
2. Benfotiamine (300 mg)
This is actually an improved version of vitamin B1:
- essential effect against severe nerve pain
- better absorption than classic vitamin B
- also causes less side effects
So what makes benfotiamine better than thiamine (the classic form of vitamin B1)?
It’s mostly the fact that it has a better effect and it’s eliminated slower.
Other than that – the dose from this supplement is really good.
3. Agmatine Sulfate (1000 mg)
That’s pretty much the first time I hear about this ingredient in a neuropathy product.
Apparently – it’s made from arginine and it has some real benefits for nerve pain:
- strong anti-inflammatory proprieties
- reverses neuropathy pain
- has some clinical evidence behind 
It also comes in a really high dose – so it’s probably the main ingredient from Truewell’s product.
4. Additional Vitamins
This group includes 3 different vitamins B:
- Riboflavin (B2)
- Pyridoxine HCl (B6)
- Methylcobalamin (B12)
The most important one is surely the B12 form.
That’s because methylcobalamin promotes nerve regeneration and reduces sensitivity. 
The others surely have their own benefits – but they’re not as major as the B12 form.
Overall – True Nerve Support has a really good composition:
- very high-quality ingredients
- some compounds have studies behind
- contains essential neuropathy remedies
As I said – it’s not the best nerve pain formula I know.
Especially considering its really high price.
But even so, its formula is really good and potent in terms of effect.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (9 out of 10)
Here are the most important aspects on Truewell’s product from this point of view.
1. The Pills
According to this supplement’s label:
- its pills are formulated as capsules
- they have a gelatin cover
- in terms of dimensions, they’re quite average
So the point is that these pills are quite easy to swallow.
They may not be the smallest, but they’re surely not very thick either.
2. The Dosage
Like most neuropathy supplements – Truewell’s product requires 2 pills per day:
- this is the serving size
- you can take them at any time
- just make sure you swallow them with plenty of water
Now – I also recommend taking the pills on a full stomach.
In this way, you’re avoiding any possible stomach cramps.
Also, I personally would go for spacing the pills out (rather than taking them together).
But once again – that’s totally up to you.
#4 – Results (3 out of 10)
In order to see how a supplement works – I usually look at its customer feedback.
And that’s exactly what I did in this supplement’s case.
But I was shocked by the high number of complaints I found about it.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional/fake ones.
1. Positive Opinions
First of all – Truewell’s product has several customer reviews in 2 different places:
- its Amazon page
- its BBB page
As you can expect – most of its BBB reviews are negative.
But on the other hand, it has a few positive reviews on Amazon.
There are only about 3 – so it’s hard to draw any conclusion based only on them.
Anyway – here’s what most of them praise in this product:
- One user says it really helped his nerve pain.
- Another one claims the did feel an improvement.
- And the last one states he could see a difference in his condition.
Basically – none of these reviews was extremely convincing or praising the product very hard.
So it’s obvious that even its satisfied users did not consider it perfect.
But things get a lot more serious on the negative side.
2. Negative Opinions
Truewell’s supplement has more than 70% negative reviews overall.
As I said – some are on Amazon, but most of them are on BBB:
- Amazon reviews mostly criticize its poor effect and no improvements.
- BBB reviews rather call it a scam.
Now – let’s take a closer look at the complaints I found on BBB.
That’s because they are quite drastic but legit (that’s for sure):
- lots of users claim they were scammed by the brand
- some say they placed a free trial order (and paid only shipping)
- however, they ended up being charged full price in the next months
- obviously, they called to cancel and ask for a refund
- but they never received any penny back
The worst part is that there are several reviews claiming the same thing.
So they’re obviously legit.
Now – these complaints are only available for Truewell’s official website.
If you buy the products from Amazon, there’s no way they scam you there.
That’s why I really advise you to avoid purchasing from Truewell’s official page.
Since they used those practices in the past – they might as well be using them now.
Truewell Nerve Support has a huge rate of complaints:
- many unsatisfied users
- several complaints on BBB
- lots of people claiming they were scammed
However, all people who were scammed made a purchase via the official website.
When it comes to Amazon – things are totally different (and much safer).
So in this case, you can’t really get scammed.
But it seems like this product has a pretty long history from this point of view.
So considering these issues – it’s surely not a product I would recommend.
There are so many cheaper alternative which are 100% safe and helpful.
#5 – Side Effects (9 out of 10)
Truewell Nerve Support doesn’t have any complaint about its secondary reactions.
It’s true that its authentic reviews are less than 30.
But even so – if it caused side effects very often, it would surely have at least one complaint.
So from this point of view, I consider it quite safe.
At most – it could cause some issues like:
- stomach cramps (more often)
- nausea and diarrhea
But as I said before – try taking the pills while or after eating.
In this way, you reduce the risk of developing digestive side effects.
#6 – Price (2 out of 10)
To be honest – Truewell’s product is one of the priciest neuropathy supplements I know.
However, I don’t consider its price to be fair.
In my opinion – it’s very overpriced considering its real value.
1. The Exact Price
Truewell Nerve Support can be purchased via 2 websites:
- Truewell’s official website
In terms of actual price – both websites are about the same.
But in terms of purchase options, there are a few differences.
First of all – let’s take the pricing from Amazon:
- Standard price is $99.99/bottle.
- Shipping is free for all orders.
- However, there are no discounts for larger quantities.
On the other hand, things are quite different on Truewell’s website:
- Standard price is also $99.99 for a bottle.
- Shipping costs around $5.
- You also have the chance to sign-up for auto-shipping.
- In this case, price is $94.98/bottle (+$5 shipping).
- You can also buy 2 bottles and get 1 for free.
- In this case, shipping isn’t free either.
Now – in both cases, this supplement is extremely expensive.
But if you really decide to buy it, I advise you to go for the standard bottle.
There are many complaints on auto-shipping, so you shouldn’t risk going for that.
As for the 2 + 1 bottles – the overall price is way too high.
So if the supplement doesn’t work, you’re going to waste quite a high amount.
That’s why I recommend going for one bottle – if you really want to try this product.
But my personal advice would be not to.
2. Competitors’ Price
I will only compare Truewell Nerve Support with one product.
I’m talking about my #1 recommended nerve pain supplement (Nerve Renew):
- Nerve Renew has the very best formula from the market.
- Truewell Nerve Support doesn’t have a bad formula either (but it’s still weaker).
- However, the biggest difference lies in their price.
- Nerve Renew costs $69/bottle normally.
- In the best case, you can get it for about $49/bottle.
- These are some average prices in quality neuropathy supplements.
- On the other hand, Truewell Nerve Support costs $100 normally.
- In the best case, you can get it for about $95 (only with auto-shipping).
Honestly – Nerve Renew is clearly the better option between these 2.
It’s not only that it’s much better in terms of ingredients.
But it also has a much lower price (if $50 can be considered low).
On the other hand – Truewell Nerve Support is much pricier, but it’s also less potent.
So there’s no point paying extra for it, when you can get a better supplement for less.
Truewell’s product is way too expensive for what it should be.
Despite having a good formula – it’s $30 pricier than products with better ingredients.
So from this point of view, I couldn’t possibly recommend it.
I would surely go for a cheaper alternative that works much better in the end.
#7 – Availability (8 out of 10)
As I said – you can buy this supplement in 2 ways:
- from Amazon
- via its official website
Once again, my top recommended way would be to go for Amazon:
- much safer
- no chance to get scammed
- no auto-shipping
- free shipping for all orders
Besides – Amazon might refund you way easier than Truewell’s website.
Not to mention that all the complaints I found about auto-shipping were from people who use the official website for purchases.
So if you want to stay on the safe side, choose Amazon.
#8 – Truewell Nerve Support In 3 Ideas
Here’s how I would sum up my opinion on this supplement.
1. Promising Formula
In terms of ingredients – Truewell’s product looks surprisingly well:
- contains classic ingredients
- pretty high doses
- high-quality formula
So it’s not the kind of product I would criticize from this point of view.
2. One Of The Priciest
There aren’t many neuropathy supplements that costs that much:
- standard price is $100
- lowest price is $95
- shipping also costs $5 (on its official website)
So considering these facts – it is way too expensive for its real value.
Honestly, it shouldn’t cost more than $40/bottle.
3. Scam History
This supplement has a high number of complaints on BBB.
However – all of them are made by people who bought it from its official website:
- some call it a scam
- others say they were charged illegally
- a few others could not cancel their auto-shipping
There are more than 5 reviews of this kind (all made by different users).
So it’s obvious they’re not a coincidence.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Definitely not.
It surely has a pretty good formula – but its downsides are a lot more significant:
- Many complaints claiming it’s a scam.
- Extremely expensive.
- Hard to afford in the long run.
It’s clearly not a bad supplement in terms of ingredients.
But it’s simply not worth more than $40 – and it actually costs $100 in reality.
Plus – instead of getting scammed, better avoid this kind of products.
So what would I recommend instead? A much stronger supplement that costs less.
I’m talking about a product called Nerve Renew:
- best formula against neuropathy from the market
- no serious side effects
- lots of satisfied users behind
- much cheaper
So if you want to spend your money wisely – that’s the product I recommend you to go for.