It's time for my Glucocil review – which is a 2-in-1 blood sugar and weight loss supplement.
Still – is it really worth all the complaints it has?.
Or is it rather a scam?:
- quite pricey
- decent formulation
- some side effects
If you're curious about this product, then find the real deal behind it in this review.
Note: This review is based on my research + opinion on Glucocil.
Full Name: Glucocil by Neuliven Health, Inc.
Product Type: Diabetes Supplement
Best Actual Price: Starts at $39.95
Cheapest Place To Buy: Amazon
Designed For: Supporting blood sugar and weight loss – it claims to:
- reduce sugar absorption
- support healthy insulin sensitivity
- promote weight loss
My Rating: 7 out of 10
Recommended?: Not quite – it's decent, but it has some red flags:
- triggers some adverse effects
- can be pricey
- has several customer complaints behind
Instead, allow me to advise you to try the best diabetes/blood sugar supplement I know.
I consider it the much better option for you.
What I Liked About It
- Contains some good ingredients
- Made by a pretty reputable company
- Comes with a professional website
- Has several real user reviews
- Works for both diabetes and weight loss
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Can trigger some side effects
- Received some customer complaints (shipping and packaging)
- Hard to swallow and to take (4 pills/day)
- Pretty pricey
#1 – How It Works & Producer
Now – we will analyze some of the basic info about Glucocil:
- the health concerns it targets
- how it works inside the body
- who is the company behind it
1. How It Works
I looked into Glucocil's website to find out how it works.
It claims to offer “full spectrum of benefits to people with blood sugar concerns.”
Also – here are its other promises:
- promotes a normal blood sugar levels
- supports weight loss
- reduces the absorption of sugar and other carbohydrates
- ensures a healthy insulin sensitivity and production
- improves heart, blood vessel and circulatory health
- boosts energy
Now – here's how Glucocil works (according to its website):
- increases the body's use of sugar for energy
- reduces liver's sugar production
- limits sugar absorption from food
These promises are numerous and they sound very interesting.
But sometimes, a supplement can only follow 1-2 benefits only.
So Glucocil promises to do a lot, but I'm not sure it can actually deliver all that.
And I'm mostly talking about its claims of balancing blood sugar levels.
As of now, it looks pretty promising.
2. Company Behind
The producer of Glucocil is the brand called Neuliven Health, Inc.
As usual – I looked for it features online, to see its actual credibility.
So far, it looks like a reputable brand.
Also – here's what I found out:
- offers 2 products for blood sugar and blood pressure
- sells its products in different online marketplaces
- contact info includes a phone number and an email address
Now – I didn't see any payment complaints.
So that's surely a positive thing and your money is safe.
Overall – I consider it a pretty credible brand that can be trusted.
#2 – Ingredients (8 out of 10)
If you ask me, Glucocil's formula is quite promising.
It contains 3 main types of compounds:
- Glucocil blend
- mineral and vitamins
- other essential ingredients for the heart
Once again – that it's not only designed for blood glucose.
But it's also meant for promoting weight loss.
It's surely not as powerful as supplements specially designed for losing weight.
Still, in terms of doses – it looks pretty decent.
So let's take a closer look at its main ingredients.
1. Glucocil Blood Glucose Management Blend
Firstly – I will break down the composition of its blend.
It's mostly made up of herbal extracts:
- Phellodendron Extract – improves glucose tolerance 
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – enhances the ability to use insulin in the body
- Mulberry Leaf – lowers blood sugar in people with diabetes
- Veldt Grape Extract – improves fasting blood sugar and triglycerides 
- Banaba Extract – lowers the risk of heart disease
- Gymnema Extract -controls the urge to crave sugar
- Insulina – reduces blood glucose levels of diabetic people 
- Cinnamon – promotes lower insulin resistance
Honestly – this blend is a pretty good addition to Glucocil.
Also, its ingredients contribute to blood sugar health.
2. Vitamins and Mineral
Like most supplements of this kind, Glucocil contains vitamins and minerals:
- Vitamin D3 – decreases fasting blood glucose 
- Chromium – improves the body's response to insulin
- Vitamin B1 – prevents harmful by-products of glucose metabolism 
- Vit. B6 – regulates the metabolism of glucose and lipids 
- Vitamin B12 – essential for cardiovascular function 
So far – you can rely on it because of its formula.
3. Essential Compounds for the Heart
Lastly – Glucocil also contains some ingredients for the heart:
- Fish Oil – supports cardiovascular health 
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids – reduces the risk of heart diseases 
Again – one of its claims is that it's beneficial for the heart.
So these compounds can contribute to that promise.
If you ask me, Glucocil has a really good set of ingredients.
It contains compounds that follow its claims.
However – it's not as effective as products designed for only one issue (in terms of ingredients).
So it's good as a varied product – but not as good as a diabetes/weight loss one.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (4 out of 10)
Let's now take a look at Glucocil's features.
If you ask me, here's how I would like to describe the looks of Glucocil:
- dark green colored pills
- slightly bigger dimensions
- gelatin type of capsule
Honestly – its pills are my least favorite part about it.
In my opinion, Glucocil is very hard to swallow.
So if you're not used to taking large capsules, you might hate it.
There are also some cons to Glucocil's dosage and instructions.
It requires 4 soft gels/day.
If you remember, their size is a bit larger (than that of most pills).
For the first 3 days, you should take one pill with lunch and another one with dinner.
The succeeding days will be 2 capsules for lunch and 2 capsules for dinner.
To be honest – I'm not the biggest fan of its serving size.
If you're already taking other medications, it's not the best option.
#4 – Results (8 out of 10)
Now – Glucocil has quite a lot of authentic reviews available.
So it's a great way to see how it really works.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional or fake ones.
1. Positive Opinions
As usual – I will mention the reviews on Amazon.
The reason is that those comments there are more honest.
So if you're curious, here's what people liked about it:
- A lot of customers experienced a decrease in their fasting blood sugars.
- Some mentioned that it helped them lose weight.
- Others said that it maintained their blood glucose levels in balance.
- The rest recommended the product because it really works.
The overall rating of Glucocil is 4.2/5 stars, which is great.
If you ask me, a lot of previous buyers really liked it.
Almost all of its testimonies talked about its reducing the blood sugar levels.
But there are some negative comments as well.
2. Negative Opinions
Now – we will take a look at the complaints of other customers:
- Some users experienced adverse reactions.
- Others didn't like how their package arrived.
- There were people who said they didn't lose weight at all.
- Many complained about side reactions.
- The rest mentioned that it didn't lower their blood sugar levels at all.
To be more exact, some customers received clumped pills.
So they were a bit disappointed, given the price they paid.
Additionally to that, many complained about side reactions or not effect at all.
Overall – the negative opinions show that Glucocil is far from perfect.
To summarize, Glucocil has a fair share of good and bad comments.
There were a lot of previous buyers who said it worked for them.
But there were also several comments about its negative impact.
So it depends on your judgment if you want to try it or not.
#5 – Side Effects (3 out of 10)
Glucocil received quite a lot of complaints on side reactions.
Honestly, that's quite a high number for a diabetes supplement.
So here's what most people complain about:
- excessive vitamin B6 levels (can be toxic)
- stomach ache
- higher blood sugar levels
- gastrointestinal discomfort/diarrhea
- nightmares and headaches
- extremes chills
- dry mouth
- high blood pressure
- numbness of feet and legs
- heartburn and shortness of breath
- body aches/joint aches
Honestly – I can go on for hours listing the side effects.
But I only listed the most common ones that previous buyers experienced.
So in my view, I would say that it can be very strong for some people.
That makes it even more a supplement I would not recommend.
#6 – Price (6 out of 10)
If you ask me, Glucocil can pretty pricey.
It's not super expensive, but there are more affordable options.
1. The Exact Price
The price of Glucocil is the same in all marketplaces.
But I will feature the deals on Amazon:
- Single bottle costs $39.95
- Subscribe and save option will give you a 5% or 10% Discount
- Free shipping on selected Dates
- Eligible for return, refund or replacement
- No discounts for larger quantities
Again – it's not the most expensive supplement out there.
It has a good formulation, which is great for its value.
But considering the complaints, you might want to consider how worth it is.
So it's up to you if you want to buy it or not.
It's definitely not a scam, if that's what you're worried about.
2. Competitors’ Price
Now – I have an alternative for you, that is more worth the investment.
The product I'm talking about is called Striction D, my #1 recommended supplement:
- Striction D contains ingredients in the right and strong doses.
- The formula is really made to target diabetes/high blood sugar levels.
- Glucocil has vitamins, minerals, a blend and ingredients essential for the heart.
- However, the formulation can cause side effects.
- Striction D only requires 2 pills on a daily basis.
- Meanwhile, Glucocil requires a total of 4 capsules/day.
- Striction D normally costs $56, but it can be bought for only $19 (discounted price).
- Glucocil's price is $39.95 per bottle.
If you ask me, Striction D is still the better choice.
That especially if you really want to get some lower blood sugar levels.
Its features are great and it has less chances of causing side effects.
So overall – it's a much better investment of your money.
Glucocil's price is still reasonable, considering its quality.
But let's not forget its customer complaints.
So it's up to you if you want to spend your money on it or not.
However – remember that there are better options that are more worth it.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Let me give you a quick summary of my points on Glucocil.
1. Promising Formula
Glucocil's ingredients are made of 3 groups:
- mineral and vitamins
- Glucocil blend
- essential ingredients for the heart
If you ask me, these compounds are pretty decent.
But their doses can be very strong for some people (given all the side effects).
2. Uncomfortable To Use
Honestly – Glucocil is not easy to take.
It requires 2 pills in the first 3 days, then 4 soft gels daily.
Typically – people with diabetes already have some prescription medications.
So taking 4 big capsules is too much to handle.
3. Quite Pricey
Now – Glucocil's price is not crazy expensive.
But if you consider its other undesirable features, it may not be the best option.
Also – the price of one bottle is $39.95 (monthly supply).
However, you need to remember that it might cause you side effects.
So it depends on you if you want to take the risk.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Not quite – it's a decent supplement.
But even so, I found some red flags about it:
- Triggers several side effects
- Received a lot of customer complaints
- Uncomfortable to take because its pill size
- Can be pricey
Honestly – Glucocil has a lot of promising ingredients.
But some of their doses seem to be inappropriate (given the side effects).
So it's up to you if you want to risk it or not.
On the bright side, a lot of people seem to enjoy it.
But if you're looking for a safer and more practical choice, I have another suggestion.
I'm talking about Striction D:
- Has a very affordable price
- A lot of users recommend it
- Safe to use and well-tolerated
- Excellent formula that focuses on diabetes/blood sugar
- Positive results in most customers
This product is really made to aid diabetes and blood sugar levels.
So you can be assured that its benefits will focus on that.
Overall – Striction D is still my top recommended blood sugar supplement.
It has some great features and it works better than anything else I know.